• Published 6th Apr 2015
  • 1,284 Views, 18 Comments

Scootaloo Fights a Chicken - ilikepie56



Scootaloo fights a chicken.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,284

Scootaloo Fights a Chicken

Scootaloo walked down the gravel path when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head slightly and saw that it was a chicken, just sitting there staring at her. As there are animals everywhere around Ponyville, Scootaloo payed no mind to it and continued on her way. After a few steps forward, she heard something moving behind her. She turned around and saw that the chicken was following her. Again, Scootaloo ignored it and continued on her way. After a few minutes of walking, the chicken made a sudden noise.

“Bwaaak!” The chicken clucked. Scootaloo turned around and faced the chicken. The chicken was staring intently at Scootaloo, as if it was planning something. Something dastardly. Not thinking chickens could be evil beings, Scootaloo yet again continued on her way.

“Bwaaaaaaak!” The chicken clucked again. Scootaloo heard this sound but chose to ignore it and keep walking. “Bwaak,” clucked the chicken. “Bwaak,” it clucked again. The chicken clucked and clucked until Scootaloo turned around again to face her new enemy. The clucking stopped.

“Why do you keep clucking at me?” Scootaloo asked the chicken. “Now that I'm facing you, too afraid to cluck, right?” The chicken's head cocked slightly to the left, as if it was trying to hear what the young pony was saying. “That's right!” Scootaloo turned her head triumphantly and started down the gravel road again. After no more than 30 seconds, she heard a sound that at this point was like a dagger in her brain.

“Bwaak!” The chicken clucked. Scootaloo stopped dead in her tracks and spun around to face the chicken once more. “You got a problem, chicken?” Scootaloo yelled at the feathery beast. “You want to fight me? I'll take you out with one of these,” Scootaloo said as she kicked the air behind her with her left hoof. “Or maybe you would like one of these,” she said as she pretty much did the same thing except with her right hoof. “I'll have you know that I'm a Junior Apprentice Blue Belt at Karate Chop's Karate Academy.” The chicken looked relatively unimpressed as Scootaloo ranted on about her Junior Apprentice Blue Belt. “So unless you want some of that, you should stop right now.”

Scootaloo yet again turned away from the chicken and started moving forward down the road. She could tell that the chicken was still following her, but since it wasn’t clucking at her she decided to just try and ignore it. A good few minutes passed when Scootaloo encountered Sweetie Belle playing outside her house.

“Hiya Sweetie,” Scootaloo called out to her friend. Sweetie Belle turned around to face her best friend. “Hi Scoota-” Sweetie Belle stopped mid sentence and stared at Scootaloo, then at the chicken, then back at Scootaloo. “Um, do you know there is a chicken behind you?” Scootaloo turned around and faced her nemesis. “Yea, its been following me for awhile now. At first it was clucking a lot but now he's stopped every since I threatened him.”

Sweetie Belle stared at Scootaloo in disbelief. “I'm sorry, did you just say that you threatened the chicken?”

“Yea, it wouldn’t stop clucking at me so I told him about my Junior Apprentice Blue belt!”

“That's the most ridiculous thing i've heard all day, Scootaloo,” Sweetie said staring at the chicken. “Besides, this thing looks really cute!” Sweetie Belle walked up to the chicken and started to pat its head. The chicken closed its eyes in contentment as the white pony stroked its feathers. “See, it's super nice!” Sweetie Belle went into give the chicken a huge hug. The chicken gladly accepted Sweetie's hug. As the two embraced, while Sweetie was looking the other way, the chicken gave an evil smirk towards Scootaloo.

“Sweetie! Did you see that,” Scootaloo yelled toward her friend. Sweetie let go of the chicken and turned towards Scootaloo. “See what?” Sweetie questioned.

“The – the chicken! It gave me an evil smile like it was plotting something!”

Sweetie Belle gave the same look she did when Scootaloo mentioned threatening the chicken, a look of disbelief. “You okay, Scootaloo? You seem to be going a bit crazy.”

“I'm not crazy! The chicken is crazy!” Scootaloo said not letting her eyes off of the chicken. The chicken took this opportunity and spoke up. “Bwaak,” the chicken said with mighty gusto. Scootaloo's eyes widened as the chicken spoke up. “YOU SEE THAT? YOU SEE WHAT IT JUST DID?” Scootaloo screamed as she started to panic.

“Scootaloo, calm down!” Sweetie yelled at her friend. “Animals make noises! That is the sound a chicken makes. It's completely normal!” Scootaloo walked towards the chicken, trying to stand as tall as possible to intimidate her foe. With each step she took, she stomped her hoof on the ground, trying to startle the mighty beast, but it was to no avail. The chicken stood its ground. Scootaloo stopped right in front of the chicken and leaned in. “I gave you a warning, bub, and now you face the consequences.”

Scootaloo turned her rear towards the chicken. This is the moment she has been waiting for. The moment she has been training for at Karate Chop's Karate Academy. It's time for Scootaloo to put all that training dummy practice into use. She took a deep breath in, and exhaled just as much as she took. Carefully, like all those times in practice, she raised her hind legs and thrusted them outwards. Something happened though. Something unexpected. Scootaloo has spent all this time practicing against training dummies. Training dummies don't move when you practice against them.

As Scootaloo extended her hind legs to attack the chicken, it did something so surprising that not even Scootaloo would expect it. It moved slightly to the left. Scootaloo's legs kicked nothing but air and the momentum of the kick caused her to fall to the ground. The chicken started clucking maniacally, almost as if it was laughing at Scootaloo. It then turned around and ran away into the fields. Scootaloo looked up from the ground and stared at her friend. “Don't tell anyone, Sweetie.”

Sweetie Belle stared at her friend lying in the dirt as she broke into laughter and started running down the road. “Applebloom, you will never guess what just happened!” As Scootaloo laid in the dirt defeated, she knew this day would be remembered as the day she lost a fight to a chicken.

Author's Note:

The word chicken is used 42 times. 42 is the meaning of life.

Comments ( 16 )

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Okay this is going straight to my favorites and my Random Bookshelf.

EDIT: I demand a sequel!

Eevee #2 · Apr 6th, 2015 · · 1 ·

...Well.




Insta-fave + follow

5828978 Well. Thanks!

5828911 A sequel shall come. Eventually.

Pure silliness, have a fav!:yay:

The answer is 42... Love it... :trollestia:

Okay who was the idiot that disliked almost every comment? :facehoof:

Well, that was weird. But not the weirdest I've read. Thumbs up.

I did notice two cases of two speakers in one paragraph:

“The – the chicken! It gave me an evil smile like it was plotting something!” Sweetie Belle gave the same look she did when Scootaloo mentioned threatening the chicken, a look of disbelief. “You okay, Scootaloo? You seem to be going a bit crazy.”

Whenever you change speakers, you're supposed to start a new paragraph.

... Chicken fight.

5829654 Oh really? I've noticed in some stories that there are multiple speakers in one paragraph. Are there exceptions or are they just learning like me?

Yes, made me laugh. Get a upvote a fav an this comfy moustache :moustache:

5829722
Just learning. It's a grammatical rule. No exceptions.

The chicken wins, but I'm not saying which one (get it?)

Chicken Fight! Hilerious. Especially scince Scootaloo is called a chicken. XD :rainbowkiss:

After many months, I have finally read this. And I like it.

Login or register to comment