• Published 9th May 2012
  • 5,022 Views, 80 Comments

An Anti-Brony Adventure - ThatBronyGuy



An anti-brony suffers a mysterious bike accident and ends up in his worst nightmare, Equestria.

  • ...
15
 80
 5,022

Entry #1

Entry #1

[TRANSMISSION INITIATED]

"This is Cave Kojack, entry number one. *Sigh* What did I just get myself into this time? Okay, bear with me here to whoever finds these messages, if I ever lose this; including myself, if I somehow get amnesia because I've officially lost my mind, because everything I'm about to tell you is one hundred percent pure fact. I'm telling you the complete truth no matter how utterly stupid this sounds. Don't believe me? Fine, but at least listen to what I have to say 'cause this is going to seriously make you question reality itself. Now, I don't know if this is all but some weird dream or what but I'm gonna find out once I'm outta here and I find these entries. *Sigh* Alright, here I go.

"So, it was a normal day in North Carolina, nothing much, just me getting ready for another airsoft war with me and my friends. Seems legit, right? Except for one thing. I'm headin' to the arena on my bike and somehow, my eyes get blinded by some random light that came out of nowhere. Now, here's the thing, it was cloudy and I was wearing my sunglasses. You may think that it was probably just the sun appearing out of the clouds but this was rather... different. For some reason, this beam of light flashed within an instant and literally made my eyes feel as if they were on fire! So I can't see for crap and then I end up falling off a cliff on a long drop towards death. At first, I thought I perished on impact but then something...weird happened.

"I woke up...in a cartoon world. So let me get this straight. I could be going crazy and I'm just hallucinating things, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible for humans to travel to different dimensions. I don't know. I'm no physicist. Anywhom, so I'm looking around and I bump into a pink pony. At first, I thought the color was unusual but then it turns out she can talk and you know what else was unusual? Her name was Pinkie Pie.

"Okay. Ummm...what the frick? Why did I have to get stuck in the world of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? It-it can't be pure coincidence that I landed in a place that I despise so much, right? I mean....why? Why couldn't it be Doctor Who or Halo? I would've been happier if I landed in either of those universes but no; it had to be a little girl's show, instead; the show that transformed my two airsofting best friends into pony-loving bronies. When they tried showing me an episode of it, I swear I almost fainted from confusion during the beginning of it. *Sigh* I just couldn't understand it whatsoever and I may never will.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. So not only did I meet one of the show's main characters, I also almost got killed by all six of the main characters! What's interesting was that they were actually beating the crap out of me big time! I've been kicked in the chest and in the back, thrown into buildings, sent flying everywhere, and shot at! I honestly never thought a bunch of girly ponies would pack that serious of a punch. I'll admit this: although they seem cute and innocent and harmless on the outside, on the inside, they're no pushovers. Trust me, you do not want to underestimate them. They'll seriously kick your...you know what? I'll just move on.

"So, we were all getting ready for another round until their leader decides to step in and stops the fight. They call her Princess Celestia. She stated that she was about to go investigate the place where I landed until she noticed our fight. Okay....since when does it take you about half an hour to get ready to go investigate something? She could've easily used that time to come save my skin and then I don't have to worry about getting myself publicly humiliated and majorly owned! I mean c'mon! Why didn't you? *Sigh* And then to top it all off, she pairs me with the purple unicorn that shot me, Twilight Sparkle. To be honest, it was really Twilight that chose to accommodate me, not Celestia.

"I constantly refused going with her. I didn't trust her. I thought if I can find someone else that wasn't threatened by me in the first place, I would feel much safer and they can help me get home instead. Unfortunately, that didn't go perfectly as planned and I ended up staying at Twilight's place. By the time I got there, I had already made an enemy in the house, some little munchkin dragon named Spike. He doesn't seem to trust me as much as I don't seem to trust his 'master'. I guess that makes two of us, however, we both aren't exactly fond of each other.

"I was hoping that since Twilight is such an brainiac in magic, due to her so-called vast knowledge of spells, she could instantly just send me back home; but instead, all she really wants to do is to get to know me. I understand that I'm a new thing to learn about but what she doesn't get is that I don't want to leave my family and friends hangin'! I've already missed my airsoft game and I bet these ponies have never even heard of the word 'airsoft'. I can't have them think I'm dead or anything when I'm not. And it pisses me off that I can't tell them that 'Hey guys! I'm okay, it's just that I'm marooned on this God forsaken pony world!' And even if I did manage to send them a message, it's doubtful that anyone back on Earth knows how to get where I am; and I hardly know either; it was all a mystery to me. So if that's how it goes, then it's possible that I could be stranded on this cartoon rock for all of freaking eternity.

"And you wanna know how she responded to that? Here are her exact words: 'Then let them wait!' I swear, when I heard those words, I literally felt like I was going to go and pulverize her and then annihilate the entire world. She did not give a single crap about the people and things I cared so much about back on Earth. And although she apologized, I'm never gonna forgive her for that. Never.

"Twilight claims that she'd already begun her search for a way to send me back. I know that's not true. She only said that just to give me hope and to cheer me up when she has no idea where to start. However, I recently came up with a plan that just might work despite the fact that I don't know much about this place. Princess Celestia's all powerful and is practically a 'God', right? So, she must know some way to send me back because she possesses much more power than the rest of the ponies. So if I can make my way to this 'Canterlot' place, then maybe I can convince her to cast a spell to send me back to North Carolina. But if she does have that kind of power, then why didn't she just send me back when we first met? Oh, that's right, she interrupted me before I got to tell her my goal and she also wanted to get to know me. I hope she's forgotten about that.

"Wow. Hear me talk about ponies and magic spells. That's the first. *Sigh* Well, okay. The plan is set. Wish me luck. I sure hope this works 'cause there's no way I'm losing my home, or my dignity, by being here in Equestria. *Chuckle* Man, when I finally get back, the boys back home are not going to believe where I've-*Gasp*"

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]

Comments ( 18 )

1611320 what do you want a cookie?

1611777
Speaking of cookies, what are your thoughts on AAA so far? :derpyderp2:

1611794 its greqt so far if i can ask this who is following him? Rd pinkie pie fluttershy?

*clears throat then inhales deeply*

it may not be much but at least its an update.

1611809
I cannot answer that. It shall be revealed in a later chapter! (Which would probably take forever to write)

"What's interesting is that they were beating the crap out of me big time!" Isn't that suppose to be the opposite? Wasn't he beating the crap out of them? :rainbowhuh:

1689342
Cave's actions weren't exactly intentional. It was self-defense just to get away from them. The Mane Six, however, did have intentions on beating the crap out of him because they sensed that they were in danger (except when Pinkie Pie shot Cave, that was an accident). Plus, he had six ponies going at him one-by-one, which is kind of unfair because within each passing battle with one of the ponies, Cave was progressively becoming weaker. That was what he meant.

1689924 Oh i see now, i see.... Also its still pretty awesome how he managed to not get knocked out (he did get briefly knocked out like you said, but i mean knocked out cold) or captured or anything like that. I dont know but that kinda kills it. :ajbemused: Anyways keep up this fantastic work! Wanna see MOAR soon! :pinkiehappy:

1718069
I see what you mean. Almost sounds like he's a Gary Stu which is what I'm trying my best to avoid. I'm beginning to think I should break off from my third fanfic and just come back to this since I'm getting new ideas for the chapters.

1728915 You should work on this some more, its getting better in every chapter! :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy:

1933942
Awww man. It's been a while, dude. But you're making me want to continue it so bad! I still remember everything but my mind's been on another story. It may be a while man because for all I know, the next chapter to this (I haven't started on it yet) is going to be long as heck; probably longer than The Blame Game.

1971529

Alright, I guess I can wait then.

So far an interesting tale.

i'm kinda sad this story got cancelled i liked were it was going to T^T

Nuuu its canceled :fluttercry:

My fellow brother I have received your transmission. Even though I am not of full understanding of your predicament. Stay and fight strong. Although they seem friendly, fight. Although they offer you love, hate. Although they beat you, torture you, eat you and shit you out, stand. Though many are against us we as a brotherhood of "loners" are greater by spirt.
(But seriously man. Shoot to kill)

Login or register to comment