• Published 9th May 2012
  • 5,022 Views, 80 Comments

An Anti-Brony Adventure - ThatBronyGuy



An anti-brony suffers a mysterious bike accident and ends up in his worst nightmare, Equestria.

  • ...
15
 80
 5,022

Human V.S. Mane Six

Human V.S. Mane Six

Cave was currently trying to figure out a way to escape his worst nightmare while having an eccentric pink pony bouncing around him happily as he is walking, constantly asking him questions. He chose to ignore them but they were slowly starting to get to him.

“I haven’t seen anyone like you before. What are you?”

“What’s your name?”

“Where you from?”

“What’s that thing you’re holding?”

“What’s in that purse of yours?”

“Why do have a purse? You’re a boy!”

“Wait, are you a boy?”

“Would you please try my cupcake?”

“Wanna have a party celebrating your arrival?”

“What’s with that mean look on your face?”

“You mad?”

“How ‘bout a cupcake to cheer you up! Or even better, have some of my homemade pies!”

At the point where he couldn’t take it, Cave finally turned to face Pinkie, who was holding two whole pies in her hooves and still asking questions.

"Okay, listen here, Pinkie," Cave interrupted, shooting the pies out of her hooves in two shots, "Look, I appreciate the fact that you want to know more about me, but the truth is is that I don't like you. So can you please direct me to a place where I can actually get help because first off, I don't want to be in this world, and second, I have absolutely no idea where the heck I'm going!" Pinkie Pie just stood looking at him with a smile and a confused look, and then laughed.

"You silly, you're heading right into Ponyville!" Pinkie replied. Cave looks forward and notices a huge village coming upon him.

"How the heck did I not notice that?" Cave said. The place looked as if it were in the medieval times and ponies were outside walking around and socializing. There was dirt-paved roads, houses with hay as roofs on top, a huge tree in which it appears to be an actual house, a building that looked like a gingerbread house, judging by the fact that it has frosting on its roof including a cupcake and topped with candy, and a grand, circular building in the middle in which Cave assumes is the town hall. Cave was busy standing and observing the village while Pinkie Pie was standing next to him, eager to do something with him.

"So," she said, looking down while circling her front left hoof around, "What do you wanna do? Do you wanna... try out my party cannon? I never leave home without my party cannon and-"

"No," Cave interrupted.

"Well, then how about-"

"No."

"Then maybe-"

"No!"

"Oh c'mon," she whined when she took it out, "all you have to do is press this button and-" BOOM! A brilliant force came out of the cannon, along with confetti and party favors, and sent Cave flying into a tree.

"Oopsies!" said Pinkie, with a nervous grin. Cave stood back up from the bushes with a pissed off look on his face.

"Alright, that's it!" he shouted and started charging at Pinkie Pie, "Come here you little prick!" As Cave was racing towards her, Pinkie became afraid and tried shooting him again, but he was too fast and dodged the party bursts. At the point where he was ten feet away from her, Cave slid on the ground, dodging a burst that came close to hitting him, and tipped the party cannon in Pinkie's direction. Cave fired and now Pinkie was sent flying, but this time, she crashed into a fruit cart. A watermelon, that covered her entire head, was leaking red juice all over her face. She threw the watermelon away and licked away all of the juice that was on her along with a smile.

"Yum!" she said. When Pinkie noticed Cave walking up to her, she started cringing in fear of what may be her end. Cave was right in front of Pinkie when he noticed one of her pies on the ground. He picked it up and studied it. Hmmm. I guess I'd, might as well, try it., he thought. He dipped his finger into it, took out a piece, and ate it. Pinkie Pie watched in awe.

"So, what do you think?" asked Pinkie excitedly. Cave looked back at the pink pony and threw the pie at her face. Gasps were being heard throughout Ponyville at the sight of what happened to Pinkie Pie. Cave looked around and saw every single pony looking at him and at the incident. He was a bit shocked himself because he just took on one of the six main characters of the show and won.

"What in the name of Celestia is goin' on here?" said a pony out in the crowd. She spoke in a Southern accent and was moving through the crowd towards Cave. When she made it through, Cave got a clear look and immediately recognized her. She was an Earth pony that had a tan fur coat, a bleached blonde mane and tail, white freckles on her face, green eyes, a red hair-band tied around her mane and one around her tail, a cutie mark that had three apples on it, and wore a cowboy hat. It was Applejack.

Applejack looked at Cave.

"Who're you?" she asked, "And what are you-*gasp*." She looked at Pinkie Pie, who was laying against a pile of fruit from the fruit cart with a pie in her face. She immediately assumed that it was Cave who did it (and she was right) and struck an angry look at him.

"Why you-ain't no one mess with ma friends, especially Pinkie Pie!" she yelled. She took out her lasso from her saddlesack with her teeth, whirled it around in mid-air, and tossed it at Cave. He was getting ready to use his SCAR to defend himself when the lasso quickly tied his forearms together, making him let go of his weapon. He struggled trying to get his hands out but the knot was too tight.

"Well that's just great," Cave said sarcastically. Once he grabbed hold of the lasso, it became a game of tug-of-war between a human and a pony. Cave couldn't reach into his bag for his equipment because his arms were being pulled forward. He was trying to pull back but Applejack had strong hind legs so she was able to stand her ground. She was winning. With his strength about to give in, there was only one way he could gain the upper hand. He had to outsmart her.

"Woa! What in the world is that thing up in the sky!?" he lied.

"Rwhat? Rwhere?" Applejack said, taking her eyes off of Cave to find something that wasn't there while still holding the rope in her mouth. With her not paying attention, Cave spun the rope counterclockwise, making Applejack lose her balance and be carried along with it. The ponies that were watching them quickly got out of the way and ran away screaming. At the point where she couldn't hold on any longer, Applejack let go of the rope and was sent flying into barrels of apple cider. Cave got his arms out of the lasso and panted.

"Phew! Now that that's over with...," he said. He went back to the fruit cart, where Pinkie was still laying there with a pie in her face and was still breathing luckily, and picked up his SCAR. He was walking while looking off to the right until Applejack came back and hind-kicked him. He was sent flying, yet again, but now into a bakery called Sugarcube Corner. He crashed right through the wall and ended up with his back against the side of the cash register counter with two ponies standing behind the register, about to give a customer his cake. The two looked down at him, and then at Applejack through the hole in the wall.

"Applejack!" they both shouted.

"Oops! Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Cake! I'll fix that later!" replied Applejack with an embarrassed look on her face, "As soon as I'm done with this fella here."

"Come out you little vermin!" Applejack yelled to Cave, shaking her hoof up in the air, "I ain't done with you yet!"

Cave woke up, itching away the pain in the back of his head.

"Ow! That was some kick!" he said to himself. He knew he couldn't take another kick like that so he had to think of another way to outsmart her. He got up and took cover on the right side of the hole. He took out one of his smoke grenades and threw it at Applejack's position. Once it was activated, she was completely surrounded in white smoke and lost track of Cave. After she was concealed in the cloud of smoke, Cave jumped out, through the hole, and ran over to her.

Applejack was looking around until she was shot by a burst of pellets. She tried to hind-kick in the direction of fire but she missed. She was shot again, but she still missed with her kick. After a few bursts and a few hind-kicks, Applejack was starting to become tired. When she gave her last hind-kick, she didn't pull back. Her hind legs were being grabbed. When the smoke cleared, she saw Cave holding on to her hind legs. She gasped, Cave gave a smirk, and he rolled backward while holding on to her legs, pulling her along too. Using his legs, Cave let go of Applejack's legs and kicked her in the opposite direction. She landed on the ground; too tired to get up.

When Cave was about to be on his way, he noticed a blue glow surrounding him.

"Oh come on!" he shouted.

All of a sudden, he was lifted up into the air with his SCAR on the ground and was flying into objects: wooden crates, food stands, barrels, and even buildings. While he was in the air, someone kicked him onto the ground. He looked up and saw a white unicorn with a curly purple mane and tail, false eyelashes, turquoise eyeliner, blue eyes, and a cutie mark that had three diamonds on it. It was Rarity.

"You will pay for what you did to my friend, Applejack!" she yelled. She was preparing to bombard Cave with debris and throw him around again. He did not have enough time to get away from her in order to obtain his SCAR. So, with about a second to react, Cave grabbed a handful of dirt off the ground and threw it at Rarity's face.

"Aaugh! I'm blind!" she screamed. Cave kicked her away and ran over to retrieve his weapon. Rarity was bumping into objects and eventually tripped over a crate and laid there, writhing with her hooves covering her red eyes.

Cave was eager to find help quickly before another pony tried to beat him up or even worse...kill him. He ran over to Ponyville's town square in order to hopefully find a person, even a pony, to help him. But when he got there, the whole place appeared empty. He looked into the windows of the buildings and found out that all of the ponies retreated into their homes in order to hide from him.

"Great! So no one wants to help the guy that's just TRYING TO GET HOME!" he yelled sarcastically. He look up and saw a rainbow up in the sky. Despite him being in a world that he dislikes, it's nice to find something that may give him hope. He smiled.

"Huh, I wonder what would be on the end of that rainbow. Probably a leprechaun that would give me a pot o' gold or perhaps good luck," he joked. But as he was observing it, he noticed that the rainbow was getting longer. He looked at the end of the rainbow and vaguely saw a blue pegasus with rainbow hair heading vertically downward at the ground and accelerating forward towards Cave at the last second.

"Well, it's not a leprechaun", Cave said, "But it's Connor's favorite pony and she's coming to beat me up. Great!" Rainbow Dash's rainbow trail vanished from changing her velocity but she was still coming in fast. Cave was getting ready to fire but realized that he was unable to estimate the range for a perfect shot. If she was too far, then the pellets would not reach her. And he definitely did not want to waste any more ammo despite the fact that he was still on his first clip. He laid down his gun and went into a horse stance position. He was about to do a very crazy move. Cave was planning to punch her while she is hurdling towards him. He knew that his stance was not enough for her momentum and he would still be sent flying but he didn't care. He was driven by his arrogance and uber vexation.

While on the sidelines of battle, a purple unicorn, named Twilight Sparkle, walked in and noticed Cave in his horse stance position.

"Hmmm. I wonder what this guy is doing. He seems to have a funny stance," she giggled with a curious look on her face. She was unaware of what was really going on. When she saw Rainbow Dash racing towards Cave, she realized what he was doing and gasped.

"Is this guy crazy!?" she yelled. As Rainbow Dash came closer, Cave drew back his right arm in order to prepare for the punch.

"This one's for Connor," he whispered. He shifted to bow stance and him and Rainbow Dash punched. The ground shook and a circle of impact emitted at the point where the fist and the hoof met. Cave and Rainbow Dash flew backwards. Rainbow Dash landed in a pile of flour bags while Cave, who took most of the force, landed on the ground, spinning and sliding until he stopped.

Hiding on top of the roof of a building was a yellow pegasus, named Fluttershy, and she was spectating the battle. She didn't want any part in it so she remained on the rooftops, hoping that Rainbow Dash was okay and would win the fight.

Cave got back up on his feet, limping mildly, and glanced at the pile of flour bags.

"Are we done yet?" he asked. Coming from the pile, Rainbow Dash sprouted out and charged at Cave with a flying kick.

"Apparently, we're not," he said. Dash was too quick for Cave to dodge so he went into bow stance position again and held his arms up. He caught Dash's kick with his hands but he was being pushed back. He tried his best to hold his ground by digging his feet in the dirt. By the time he stopped, Rainbow Dash gasped at how he managed to withstand such force. Cave looked up, gave a smirk, grabbed Dash's hoof, and swung her over his head and slammed her onto the ground. As a last resort, Cave swung her clockwise and threw her at the building where Fluttershy was hiding. After that, he went back to retrieve his SCAR.

When Rainbow Dash landed on the roof, Fluttershy gasped in horror and called out her name with barely a response. When Fluttershy witnessed her best friend's defeat, something broke inside of her. It was her sense of pacifism. Now all she could think of was revenge and became filled with anger and rage. She let out a loud and painful scream that made Cave and Twilight shut their ears from the excruciating pain.

Fluttershy came out of hiding and raced towards Cave, sweeping him off his feet before he got to his weapon, and carrying him by his arms with her hooves. He looked back to see where she was taking him and realized that she was going to slam him into Ponyville's town hall building. He need to act quickly because he was running out of time very fast. He looked up and tried to get her to let go by hitting her in the stomach. Fluttershy flinched with each hit but was not giving up. Finally, Cave figured out that if he can't get her to let go, then he would have to bring her down. So, using his weight against her, he forced her wings against her body with his arms and held his body against hers, like he was giving her a hug, and aimed their direction at a downward angle in a corkscrew motion. As a result, instead of slamming into town hall, they both crashed right through the building and landed on ground.

Cave opened his eyes and found Fluttershy unconscious across from him. He was partly injured on his side but he was still able to get up. He found his SCAR a few feet away from him. He limped over, picked it up, and began to walk towards Fluttershy to check if she was alright. But the time he got to her, he was shot by a purple laser and fell down. He looked and found Twilight Sparkle walking up to him with a fierce look on her face.

"Oh no, I will not let you finish her off!" she shouted and started teleporting Cave into the air and kicking him down. He tried to use his SCAR but Twilight, using her telekinesis spell, quickly took it out of his hands and aimed it towards him.

"Now, any last words?" asked Twilight, preparing to fire his own gun at him along with another laser burst.

"Three," Cave replied. He reached into his pocket on his right femur, pulled out a fully loaded emergency airsoft sidearm, and aimed it at Twilight.

"Two guns filly!" Cave yelled.

"What!?"

Twilight tried to dodge it but before she had the time to react, Cave already took the shot and the pellet hit her in the left eye. She screamed while she was covering her injured eye and backed away. She let go of his primary weapon and ran off screaming in the distance.

Cave got up and scanned the area in hopes that there weren't any other ponies that wanted to kill him left. He was about to go back and check on Fluttershy when he realized that she was no longer there. He looked around in order to find her but no luck. Cave gave up and assumed that she was okay and proceeded trying to find help. He was getting ready to leave town square when six ponies appeared in his way. It was all of the ponies that he had fought off and they were preparing for a retaliation.

"Oh for cryin' out loud!" Cave said, "Do I not get a break around here?"

Everyone was getting ready to fight until a fierce voice yelled: "Enough!"