• Published 25th Feb 2015
  • 318 Views, 1 Comments

Squeaks and Sweets Tester - khandmlpfan



A regular earth pony needed a job for some bits for his rent, so he decides to take a job a Maple Gleam's Squeaks and Sweets. Your one stop shop for anything squeaky or sweet. Purchase your normal everyday needs.

  • ...
 1
 318

Day 1: The testing starts!

A stallion would be walking towards a building with a sign that was a combination of wood, latex, and actual candy encased in glass because of a certain pink earth mare wanting to eat it. The stallion's name was Quick Hoof, a gray coated, black maned stallion with a silver horseshoe gliding with the wind as a cutie mark as well as a red eye and a yellow eye, the right being red and the other being yellow.

Those eyes slowly looked up at the sign that was a well known shop for rubber items and sweets. 'Squeaks and Sweets'. He would then slowly reach into a pouch on his saddle pack and slowly slips out a paper where there was a request for a worker at this very establishment for about five days or more, depending on how well the pony worked.

Thinking It was a good choice in job, he would slowly push his hoof back inside the pouch he got the flyer form before slowly walking to the Light green door with bits of glass showing shots of the inside of the shop. From the door, one could make out a wall of rubber related items next to some decorated manikins that look like ponies off towards the right of the shop and to the left was a counter, with lost of what looked like sweets, and a few prank items for the colts and fillies that happen to trot into the store along with their parents and need to keep their eyes glued to something so they don't complain about being bored getting rain coats or socks for winter.

All along the shop were some bookcases that held some random items as well, at least that is what Quick Hoof could see from the door windows. Taking a deep breathe in and then letting it out, he would raise a hoof and pushes the door open, walking into the shop and suddenly stopping at the strange mixture of smells in the air that assaulted his nose.

The smell of the candy, some polish and rubber went into his nose, making him pause from how potent it was when one first steps in. Though slowly as he breathed he got used to it and walks further into the shop. The door closed behind him and he begins to look around for the owner of this nice little shop.

Slowly he walked to the counter to ring the service bell, in hopes that the owner of the shop heard it and came to see what was needed. After getting to the counter, quick hoof stood on his back hooves and placed his left hoof on the counter, keeping him steady before he takes his right and uses it to ring the bell.

After the bell rang, it was not long until some squeaks were heard and the owner of the shop came in from a door behind the counter. When he saw the owner, he couldn't help but blush a bit mainly from the cute, shiny peanut butter colored coat earth mare with a lovely pink hair and dark brown eyes. Her body, well most stallions would try to 'tap that', he would rather stare into her eyes for a bit more, but the sound of the mare drove his thoughts away as she asked. "How can I help you?"

Clearing his voice, quick hoof would reach into the pouch in his saddle bags that held the 'help wanted' page for this shop. Pulling it out he would hand it to the owner of the establishment. "My name is Quick Hoof, and I would like to ask if I could get a job here."

The mare takes the page and would read it before she smiles, one that was a mixture of mischievousness and happiness. "Well then welcome aboard. My name is Maple Gleam. All I need you to do is sign a contract that you will work the five days, or more if you want." Maple then started to walk off and Quick would take a look around the shop as he hears the mare squeak each step she took.

From what Quick could see, the store mostly catered to the rubber fantasies of many teen to adult ponies. He couldn't complain, but he could think of a few items to suggest to the mare to make. Like bubblegum that turns the teeth into rubber for an hour, or a drink mix that would make the muzzle grow latex splotches for a few minutes after the pony drinks it.

On second though, he wouldn't suggest them, they sound too juvenile. With a shake of his head he would turn around just as Maple walked back in with the contract and a pen. Slowly he would walk back over to the counter and sees her pointing to three lines on the one page contract. Taking the offered pen, Quick Hoof then wrote his name and set the pen down, looking up at the mare. "So miss Maple, what is it that you want me to do first?"

Maple would put a hoof to her chin, rubbing it a bit and causing the two rubbery body parts to grind against one another. Before she spoke with a happy tone. "Well for your first day on the job, I need you to test something. You have to wear this special collar I made for the entire work day." She would reach down below the counter and pulls out a white collar with a stud holding it closed, putting it before Quick. "It is a new product that I want to release, but I need to make sure it works the way I want it to."

Eyeing the item, he would nod and then takes the collar, looking at it curiously before he reaches up to put it on, only for Maple to stops him and motions towards a nearby changing room. Once she received a confused look from Quick, she simply smiled and spoke. "You will understand when you go int here and put the collar on." With a light shrug, quick would start to walk to the changing room with a slight hum as he wondered what the collar was going to do.

Once at the blue door of the changing room, he would open it and slowly walks into the white walled room that was behind it. Taking his saddle pack he would set it down in a corner and then slowly starts to slip on the collar, before his world suddenly went dark for a split second. He was unsure what had happened, but he felt like he was different.

So he looked for a mirror within the room, he found one after a few moments and gasped at what he saw when he looked through it.... or really she gasped as she looked through it.

Staring back at what used to be Quick Hoof was a rubbery version of one of the famous spa ponies, Lotus. A shiny blue coat, glassy blue eyes that Quick could stare into, and a slicked back pink mane held there by a white headband. It must have gotten there when she put on the white collar with the pink stud there, holding it together on her neck.

She would reach for it before there was a knock on the door. Then the voice of Maple came, slightly muffled by the door. "How is it going in there? Did the collar fit around your neck?"

Opening her mouth, she spoke in the ever enchanting voice of one of the spa ponies. "Yes, I am just... feeling a bit confused about the transformation that took place." The door clicks open and it slowly opens to show Maple there, staring at the rubber Lotus with a gentle smile.

P.O.V.(to avoid confusion): Quick Hoof/Rubber Lotus

I would weakly smile a bit, seeing Maple slowly walk in and start to circle me slowly, her eyes scanning my body. She was probably trying to see if the collar didn't do it's work correctly. After a few moments, I could see Maple circling back to my front with a very satisfied glint in her eyes. "You look really cute like that. Now 'Lotus', why don't you come out and help me with the shop for the day? I need to make sure that collar can keep you in that for more than a few hours. Also don't worry about any need to use the restroom, since this is a test, the special collar removes those two needs from your body."

Hearing Maple speak so bluntly about it brought a nice rosy tint to my cheeks before I calmed myself and would shake my head. "W-Why say that to a stallion turned mare right out of the blue?" This only made the cute mare giggle before I roll my eyes and follow her into the front.

The rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. Every now and then there would be a customer, and I would try to learn the layout of the place while helping them find the items they were wanting to find. Occasionally I would either be complimented or hit on, before I had to thank them or shoot them down on the offer for a drink. Oddly enough, most of them were mares passing by.

Though as the day progressed, I could have sworn one moment I saw the pony-like manikins gone, and the next moment, they were replaced by new ones.

I had to do a double take, and walked towards them, only to soon get scared and find out that the manikins were actually ponies that Maple had done favors for, and given them nice rubbery items, that they offered to be manikins for her shop when they had the time. Also they thought it was funny when I passed by them and they scared me near half to death.

Besides the manikin ponies, the rest of the day was very nice and relaxing. I was allowed to take off the collar, which the same thing happened when I put it on. I passed out for a split second and there I was again, the same stallion I was before the whole rubber Lotus thing.

I walked out the back and gave it to Maple and she gave me about fifty bits for this day of work, and I thank her before going. Little did I know this wouldn't be the craziest day I had to work there, and this was just the first day.

Comments ( 1 )

I really like this idea and hope to see more of it soon. :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment