• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,289 Views, 118 Comments

New beginnings: Elementary - Frisk Ramirez



Button Mash has just arrived from Manehatten with his Mom Love Tap with no friends but keeps contact with is friend Prokun from Manehatten his only friend

  • ...
19
 118
 1,289

Chapter: 4 Broken and Mended

Button and the rest of the Crusaders meet up at the bridge they all look down but snowdrop because well she's blind "So... Who wants to go first?" asked Scootaloo

"I will." said Button sticking his chest out they all looked at him with surprise "This colts got a death wish whispered Applebloom to Sweetie Belle

"I don't know he seems ready to do anything the world throws at him." Scootaloo hooks Button up to the harness and Button "The Brave" climbs on to the ledge and as he looks down he has second thoughts about it "What happens if the cord snaps"

"The safety cord will catch you!" said Dinky just then Scootaloo pushes Button of the ledge. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The eyes of hell look at me!!!" Dinky then pushes Scootaloo "What the heck Scoots! you just strait up pushed Button off the ledge with no warning!"


"I thought he was ready." she shrugs and audible boing is heard "Never mind! the Eyes of Hell have returned to Hades..."


"That doesn't mean push him off the cliff." After 30 minuets of him going up and down he finally stopped and the pulled him back up he looked green "I don't feel so good...HMM!" he runs over to the edge and throws up Sweetie Belle goes over to comfort him "Are you okay?'

"Obviously! if I'm throwing up HMM!" he throws up some more before sitting down next to his bag and pulling out his Ipony and text his mom might be late home and I may bring some friends over. he then looks up and sees Scootaloo and Rumble jump off the ledge holding hooves I wish I was in a relationship like that. he then ask everyone if they wanted to go to his house Applebloom Said she had important "Business" with Pipsqueak and Snowdrop had to go home to her mom because she had a project she had to finish. So when Scoots and Rumble were finished they headed to Button's house for games and fun though Sweetie Belle was a bit nervous because she gets to see her crush's Mom and room in one day!

Author's Note:

Yeah this is a small chapter but I've been asking around about who's OC wanted to be in my next story I already have i think 3 if I remember correctly any ways if you want your OC in the next story comment below also I will only choose a limited amount of OCs so don't be disappointed if yours isn't in the story any ways send me a pic and the name thanks!