• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,285 Views, 118 Comments

New beginnings: Elementary - Frisk Ramirez



Button Mash has just arrived from Manehatten with his Mom Love Tap with no friends but keeps contact with is friend Prokun from Manehatten his only friend

  • ...
19
 118
 1,285

Chapter 10: Prokun's Confession

(Flashback)

"Brother did you see they way Pony Ewing shot the ball it was awesome!" said a young Prokun after the basketball game at Madison Oval Garden.

"Yeah but it was too bad the Knicks lost to the Canterlot Cowcolts." said Highflyer rubbing his little brother head they walk towards home but suddenly Highflyer heard something and was on his guard. "Prokun stay behind me." said Highflyer his instincts starting to kick in then like a flash of lightning a changeling came out.

"You my friend are a smart pegasus no ordinary one would detect me that fast." said the changeling with a devilish smile on his face the changeling charged at Highflyer and they fought just when Highflyer had the upper hand...he trips and changeling had him on the ground "You did your best...but." the changeling leaned forward "It's time to die." Highflyers eyes widen.

"No!" The changeling took off Highflyers head.

"No! Highflyer!" he runs to his brother's head and stares at his head "No... NOOOO!"

(End of flashback)

"NO!" he yells they all look at him.

"Prokun you okay?" asked Button everyone was worried.

"Yeah i'm fine i'm just not hungry." he said Button knew something was up

"Dude tell us what's wrong?" Prokun sighs I knew this day would come that I would have to tell the whole story to Button

"It all started.."

"Wow... I-I'm sorry Prokun." Dinky said

"It's fine I had to live with it after my dad left it was only me and my mom and I had to sell my Neightendo World Championship: Gold Edition for 2 million bits that was enough to keep us safe until we had to move." he takes out a locket "This is the only thing I have left from my brother." it was a picture of him and Prokun playing in the snow.

"It's a beautiful locket." said Dinky

"You're beautiful." Prokun replied Shoot! what did I just say great. Dinky blushed "Um... I mean...well." she kissed him on the cheek.

"You could at least save it until you meet my parents." she said

"Prokun I guess we're even." they all laugh but they are interrupted by a red unicorn with a gold yellow and red mane

"Oh guys this is my cousin Crimson Sun from Fillydelphia he moved in with us because his parents can't take care of him he can't hear."

"Hi!" Crimson Prokun writes on the paper he had and shows Crimson Sit next to Snowdrop. he sits next to her.

"Hi...I think you cute! wanna go out!" Everyone but Snowdrop laughs she just blushes

"Man he's blunt I've never seen someone ask a filly or colt out like that!" said Scootaloo trying to regain breath Snowdrop grabs the paper and pencil and hands it to Applebloom and she writes Okay we'll go with Prokun and Dinky to the movies at seven she wrote.

"Okay see you then!" the bell rings signaling the end of school Crimson grabs Snowdrop and runs to Prokun's house.

"I guess Dinky you will meet my mom first." he said

"Okay let's go race you there!" and like that they run off.

"How about we All go to the movies at seven tonight." Sweetie Belle proposed and they all agreed they might as well they had nothing else to do.

Author's Note:

Wow ten chapters already wow anyways if anyone can draw the locket picture go ahead and go wild with imagining what Prokun's brother looks like but like always Like, Follow, and/or fav

Peace

Ponykun