• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,285 Views, 118 Comments

New beginnings: Elementary - Frisk Ramirez



Button Mash has just arrived from Manehatten with his Mom Love Tap with no friends but keeps contact with is friend Prokun from Manehatten his only friend

  • ...
19
 118
 1,285

Chapter:6 The Permission

"Mom can I ask you a question?" Button was nervous he didn't know what she was going to say about this so he wanted to ask it slowly.

"Yes Button what is it?" she answered she was cutting up carrots so it was vital that he asked it slowly seeing if he did ask it quickly he would have gotten stabbed

"Well there is this filly that I like and I want to go to Sugarcube corner to get some milkshakes with..." said Button choosing his word carefully Love Tap put her knife down and turns towards him.

"Button..." She started, Button prepares to convince her why he should go to Sugarcube corner with Sweetie Belle "Who is this filly you want to go with?" she asked he takes a deep breath.

"Sweetie Belle... I would like to have some bits to go to Sugarcube corner with Sweetie Belle." Love Tap looked relieved First new friends now a crush! Button looked surprised at the way his mom reacted.

"You mean Rarity's sister right? Okay but..." oh great a but what does she want me to do now "You must ask her sister if it's okay and I think you won't be as successful because Rarity is very protective of her sister so good luck." and just like that he walked away amazed he thought he was going to have to fight her for her permission but now he has to ask Rarity "Great just when i thought asking my mom was going to be hard now this...why?" he mumbled to himself.

He runs out the door to Sweetie Belle house when he's stopped by Snowdrop "Button where are you going?"

"To Sweetie Belle's house I have to ask Rarity a question." he said

"What question would that be?" she asked

"I-I would like to ask her out." he answered sheepishly Snowdrop smiled

"I knew there was something special with you just remember if you hurt her I will electrocute you." she said that was the first time he ever heard that coming from her she was always so happy and joyful way out of character.

"What's with pony's threatening me!" he said before running off to his destination. When he finally arrived at her house he was out of breath he knocked the door, and it opened to see Rarity Now I know where she gets her beauty from. "Hi Button how are you?" he took a deep breath and relaxed

"Miss Rarity I was wondering if I can take Sweetie Belle out for some milkshakes at Sugarcube Corner." he then prepared for the worst.

"Button that's not a question for me but for her. Sweetie Belle darling come down stairs please!" I hear hoovesteps behind her.

"Yes Sis. Oh hi Button how are you." she looked at him with her emerald green eyes he wanted to faint.

"Umm... Sweetie Belle I was wondering if you will go out with me to Sugarcube Corner." then she jumped on him as fast as she could and kissed him on the cheek

'Yes! I would love to go out with you! just let me get ready!" she runs in "Well there's your answer but please treat her right darling okay?"

"Yes Miss Rarity I will treat her right I promise." he said putting his hove to his heart.

"That's all I need to hear." Oh look how fast she's grown up she already has a coltfriend she thought.

Author's Note:

Wow a ton of views and so many dislikes umm well first still accepting OCs and ideas also thank you for reading this and bearing the pain of reading bad spelling and grammar also leave a comment please i really need the tips and support thank you until next time guys and gals

Prokun (or Ponykun you decide) :twilightsmile: