• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,283 Views, 118 Comments

New beginnings: Elementary - Frisk Ramirez



Button Mash has just arrived from Manehatten with his Mom Love Tap with no friends but keeps contact with is friend Prokun from Manehatten his only friend

  • ...
19
 118
 1,283

Chapter:5 The Labyrinth of Button

As they arrive at Button's house Dinky asked "Button what are your parents like?" he stopped at his front door and looked down at the mat and he pulls a key out of the mat.

"I will tell you when we get in my room." he replied. Sweetie Belle noted the change in his tone it sounded like he didn't want to talk about it. He opens the door and yells "MOM! I'M HOME!" just then Love Tap walked in and greeted them all "Hello you must be Button's friends." she had a warm smile and seemed like a good mom,

"Yeah their names are Dinky, Scootaloo, Rumble, and Sweetie Belle." they all shook hooves with Love "Mom were going up stairs to play some games."

"Okay just remember they have to leave by eight o'clock." she said taking the pie out the oven.

"Yes mom I promise." then in a split second he pulls Sweetie Belle up the stairs into his room and the others followed. Once they were in his room they see all of his games, posters and, music then Dinky noticed a particular poster "You like John Pony Legend?" Button laughs

"No my friend Prokun does he likes him and actually can sing his songs pretty good." He grabs his favorite games so what do you guys want to play? Call of Equestria, Madden, or Minecraft?" out of all the game they choose Minecraft he grabs four of his old laptops and gives it to them "Here they already have the game and mods installed."

"Why do you have so many laptops." asked Scootaloo


"My dad bought them all he always got me the newest laptop on my birthday." replied Button holding his laptop.

"Speaking about you father where is he?" asked Sweetiebelle. Button flinched and he started to tear up.

"My Dad works at Canterlot twenty-four seven and I never get to see him I only when it me or my mom's birthday and my brother left us when I was three to go to the University of Filliydelphia to take Animation. He has gotten job offers from Ponkyo from Studio Trigger and Ginax so I never see him anymore It's only me and my mom." he started to cry more "it's been the same for seven damn years only me and my mom." Sweetie Belle goes over to comfort him "No! Sweetie Belle i'll be fine let's just play."

After a fifty minute tutorial they finally played for about an hour and when the clock struck eight o'clock the all stopped playing "Thank you guys for coming over and playing with me." Dinky gave back his laptop "No you guys keep them a gift from me to you." they all were surprised but they didn't question it once Button had his mind on something he will not change his mind so they put their new laptops in their bags and walked home "They seem like nice friends."

"Yeah mom they are really nice" said Button

"Oh I got a message from Shining Star she's moving in with Prokun next door next week Tuesday." Button seemed less interested in that and more interested in thinking about Sweetie Belle and what a date would be like with her You know what I may ask her out next week I will ask my mom Friday this won't be easy.

Author's Note:

Yay! another chapter I wrote this early in the morning so if it's bad you know why:ajsleepy: anyways I have three OC now and I can get five more for the next one and fifteen for the last story in the series so keep sending me OCs and Ideas and tips everything helps

Sayonara

Ponykun