• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 1,283 Views, 118 Comments

New beginnings: Elementary - Frisk Ramirez



Button Mash has just arrived from Manehatten with his Mom Love Tap with no friends but keeps contact with is friend Prokun from Manehatten his only friend

  • ...
19
 118
 1,283

Chapter 13: The Date: Part Two

Author's Note:

Warning: This chapter contains language... you have been warned :applejackunsure:

They all sit in the movie theater they all decided to go see the Harvest Games: Catching Infernos Button didn't really care he just wanted to be with his fillyfriend. "How's the movie Sweetie Belle?"

"It's cool but it's nothing like being with you." She kissed him, then he sensed something wrong but he dismissed it. "What's wrong Button? You seem on edge is it the movie?" I hate doing this but I have to lie to her.

"Yeah it's so crazy how Ponyame government tries to suppress Katniss Everpony's social life and broadcast it on national TV." He lied.

"Yeah I know it's nuts everypony must listen to President Snow..." she goes on to talk about what's wrong with the government then he looks to see Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon Oh...my Celestia not them great just great... they look over and give a devious smile, Diamond walks over to them.

"Hey Button how's it going..." she said

"Button what's Diamond doing here?" she asked worried about what's going to happen next.

"I just wanted to say hi." she leans in where's this going? "To Button..." she kisses him Holy shit! what is she doing? he tries to pull away but she keeps pulling him in then Sweetie Belle pushed her away "What are you doing squeaky wheel I was enjoying him."

"You know what! if you want him let's compete for him! if I or any of my friends win the talent show friday I get to keep Button." What about me don't I get a say in this!

"Fine and if I win I get Button and Silver gets Prokun also you and DInky can't be near them." She said

"Hey! Hey! Don't bring me into this!" said Prokun.

"Too late you're in!" said Silver. Great now Prokun is in it.

"Okay you got yourself a deal!" said Dinky and Sweetie Belle Oh good Grief even Solid Snake didn't have to deal with this and he's part snake!