• ...
4
 27
 1,247

Royalty

Chapter 7


The princess of the sun stood there, allowing silence to take the room.

“Princess Celestia,” Twilight said, surprised at the presence of the princess. The ponies in the room bowed to the princess. Now time to annoy everyone.

“PRINCESS,” I shouted, spreading my arms out, “hug?”

This succeeded to annoy everyone in the room, my blatant ignorance towards her royalty is working. Celestia, however, seemed to take my random outburst well, smiling at my antics.

“Uh,” the princess chuckled, “sure?”

Aww Yeah! I get to hug the princess! The looks on the six ponies faces is gonna be priceless. The hug was short, but still a hug!

The ponies wore looks of horror at the sight of what I did. I smiled.

“Now, I want answers,” Celestia said firmly.

Damn and I was hoping for no questions. “Ok, go for it.”

“Who are you,” her first question came.

I sighed, this is gonna take time. “Names Andrew, I come from a different dimension and I have been tasked with a mission.”

She narrowed her eyes, “What kind of mission,” she demanded. At least she has a good demand.

“The kind that usually doesn’t end up in conflict,” I answered sarcastically, “but if you want specifics, a search of a sort.”

She seemed sceptical about my answer, then again, if I was her I would too. “What are you looking for,” she asked.

I thought about it for a moment. Should I tell the most important individual in the world what exactly we’re looking for or not. Ah, screw it. “A rift in existence,” I tell her, truthfully I must add.

This seemed to gain a laugh out of Twilight, probably thinks that was a joke. “You’re kidding,” she said through her laughter, but once seeing my fairly serious face, her laughter stops.

“You are kidding, right,” she asks, her worry shown on her face.

“Nope,” I answered seriously.

“But that’s impossible,” she began hysterically, “a rift of that sort would most certainly destroy everything in the world!”

“Actually, it’s quite possible,” I said, “with the proper tech and rift generation techniques you can create a temporary rift that allows travel through the dimensions of the multiverse.”

This caught her attention, probably the techniques bit.

“What’s a multiverse?” Twilight inquisitively asked. Oh god, what have I done.

“I’ll tell you later,” I told the purple unicorn. That’s gonna be a pain to explain.

“So,” I said, turning to the princess, “sorry about that bit of off-topicness, any more questions.”

“Yes, one more,” Celestia began, “Why are the others still asleep?”

“Oh,” I spun to look at my friends. The process seems to take a little longer for them it seems.

“Yeah, don’t worry,” I assured Celestia, “they’ll be alright, in fact they should be awake right about now.”

As we watched my friends, waiting for them to wake up, I start losing confidence. After a few seconds though, I noticed something.

“Stop faking it,” I said flatly, causing them to get up from their false sleep.

“See,” I said, turning to the princess, “Completely fine.”

“So how did you know,” Anala spoke up, while the others were silent.

“Cloe gave it away,” I answer her.

I spun back around to address Celestia. “Anyway, these are me friends, I’ll let them introduce themselves.”

“Uh,” Tony began nervously, “Hi, I’m Tony.”

“I’m Sam.”

“Hey, I’m Cloe.”

“I’m Tim.”

“Hey, I’m Anala.” So she decides to introduce herself this time.

“Well hello, I’m-“

“Princess Celestia?” Tim interrupted, attempting to troll the princess.

“…Yeah, how do you know?” Celestia asked.

“Well, about that,” I began, “I would say magic but that would be a lie,” I thought of a tactful way to word this, so many fanfics have them freak out and go into depression when told they’re in a Cartoon.

“So, What’s the real reasonin,” Applejack spoke up impatiently.

“Ok then,” I take a deep breath.

“Well, your all in a TV show where we come from.” Damn it, Tony.

The ponies reacted fairly well to this, surprisingly. No looks of horror or overreacting. Just looks of confusion. I don’t get it.

“So what’s a TV?” Twilight asked inquisitively. Ok, now I get it.

‘Oh yeah, I forgot they don’t have TV,” I heard Tony mumble.

“Can we answer these questions later,” I asked, “I sort of want to get to the drop pod.”

More confused looks. “You know, the huge metal box like thing.”

“Oh,” the six ponies say collectively.

I walk down stairs, not bothering to wait for the others. “Andrew,” I heard a voice behind me.

I turn to see the ever so inquisitive purple pony behind me. “Why do you want to go to it?”

Better be a bit discrete with the truth. “We forgot a few things from the pod.”

“Oh what sort of things,” she asks, “Is it a TV?”

“Well…” I trailed off as the rest of the ponies come down the stairs, followed by the humans.

“Oh I can’t wait,” she squealed, “Do you mind if I study it?”

“Uhh,” well they’re guns, but do I tell her.

“Well let’s get going,” Thank you, Tim.

“Alright,” I say, turning to address everyone, “So where did it land.”

“We can show you,” Twilight excitedly, too excitedly, “Come on.”

The door flies open as twilight rushes out, slowly followed by everyone else. Everyone began having conversations with everypony. Cute.

Celestia walked up beside me, seems like she has more questions.

“So, how much about us do you know?” the princess asked.

“More than enough,” I answered.

“How much exactly,” She continued to ask.

“Do you want specific?” She nodded. “Fine then.”

I raise my hand and point at the orange pony wearing a Stetson asking Tim questions. “Applejack, owner of an apple farm outside Ponyville, Element of Honesty and possesses great strength due to her job applebucking.”

I move my hand and point to the flying rainbow pony bragging to Sam. “Rainbow Dash, part of the local weather team and Element of Loyalty, she is the fastest flyer in Equestria and aspires to become part of the Wonderbolts.”

I point at a yellow pony hiding slightly behind her pink hair talking with Anala. “Fluttershy, looks after the local fauna and is very shy, possesses the Element of Kindness and is probably the most hardcore pony here.”

My finger reorients to point at a pink pony bouncing alongside Cloe as they talked. “Pinkie Pie, local party thrower and Element of Laughter, she is very fond of her pinkie promises.”

I shift my hand to point at the white pony with purple curled hair conversing with Tony. “Rarity, local dress maker and fashion pro, she is the Element of Generosity and a fairly classy person.”

I point my finger at the purple pony ahead of everyone. “Twilight Sparkle, local librarian and your student, she is the Element of Magic and is god tier at using magic of all sorts.”

I turn to Celestia to find a shocked look on her face. “I’ve got more if you want to hear it.”

A loud Screech coming from behind us could be heard. I turn to see what it is only to find something that I would have feared if it were real. Unfortunately, it is.

“AW SHIT, RUN!”