• Published 7th Nov 2011
  • 2,056 Views, 33 Comments

The Equestrian Adventures of Tucker the Great - kfish5050



People end up on Equestria and have to adapt to living alongside ponies.

  • ...
 33
 2,056

The best thing

So the best thing happened when I was staying with my new pony friends. I got visited by the princess! She seemed nice, and she somehow already knew of our existence. She could also speak English. This was great.

Well, she welcomed us, and invited us to go to her castle. Obviously, not many of us could go with her, so it was just me and Daniel. She didn't want to take Stacy for some reason.

We rode on her all the way to the castle. We flew over what she said was 'ponyville' where our pony friends live. It looked like a village from Africa. There wasn't very much technology around and they lived in huts.

We finally got to the castle, and boy was it big! It was so big that we couldn't see everything at once. She showed us around.
At first she showed us the kitchen, where she said we could come anytime we wanted to, and there was meat! Oh man how I missed meat! The meat from hunting didn't taste very good. And we continued with our tour.

She then showed us the living room, where she had videogames. VIDEOGAMES!!! THEY EXIST HERE!!! I really love this place now. I asked her if we could stay and play, but she said we could at the end of our tour. So we moved on. She then showed us to the guest bedrooms, where she said we could stay at for however long we wanted. Even though this place was great, I knew that it was the wrong thing to do. We continued with the tour.

She then showed us her room. It was really big! Well, I guess it was naturally if you're the princess, and taller than everyone else. Or should I say "everypony" else.

She locked the door. She told us that we were in for a big surprise. She then went to do unspeakable things to us. It hurts just to think about it. After that, she said she wasn't the princess at all but instead Molestia. Just then, the real princess came in to save us! They started to battle.

The two princesses, looking almost exactly identical were starting to fight. Naturally I lost track of who was who. It was an intense battle too. There were lasers coming out of their horns, a white unicorn named Charlie came out of a time rift with two colored unicorns constantly saying his name, and the walls started to change colors and shapes like if we were on drugs or something.
Eventually the battle came to a standstill, and Charlie gave me a gun to kill the fake one. I didn't know who was the fake one. We played a game to decide who was the real one.

I figured it was the one that knew my name. I shot her, and she fell over, I assumed dead. The other was content. Just then, ANOTHER princess came in. "HOW MANY PRINCESSES DOES THIS PLACE HAVE???" I found myself yelling out into the air. The newest one came to me and said I didn't kill Molestia, but instead Trollestia, which is even more of a villain, only matched by a strange creature named "Discord". She cast a spell that made Molestia freeze in midair, while she was talking to us.

"For your great and vallient efforts to rid our kingdom of such monstrosity, I award you full access to our castle. I shall also grant you the land your settlers have called their own, and will not dispute any territory claims for 20 years. You are also welcome to hunt in the Everfree forest as you please, and will be assisted by guards so as to not get hurt on your journeys. We will also immortalize you in our halls of fame, alongside the six who have vanquished the evil villains of Nightmare Moon, Discord, Nocturne, and many others. And it is my great pleasure to announce that you have indeed killed the princess, for I AM TROLLESTIA!!!"

She then released the force field on Molestia and they both had their fun at our expense. We had to escape. We rushed out of there, but it was too late.

Trollestia had risen to the sky, and she has shouted for all to hear,

"Great citizens of Equestria! I have declared the human race to be evil creatures that should all be brought to my castle immediately! We shall take care of them as needed. Your great efforts shall be greatly awarded!"

Just then, we had a huge mob of ponies charging us. We were riding the two colorful unicorns from earlier, because they somehow were always with us. Charlie left a while ago, he said he was going back to our camp with the 'normal people'.

We then went back to our camp, just in time to see it lay in ruins, and the ponies backing up the citizens in a corner. The ponies all had evil faces on them. The only thing I could think of was Stacy.

I found her and asked her to go on Charlie. Charlie wasn't happy about it but agreed anyway. The three of us ran off into the distance where we could escape the horrors of this place. We ran into the Everfree forest.

There, we found the six ponies from before.


We were looking around the village when Princess Celestia came to visit. She asked for the two people that were closely observing us to go with her to the castle. They went with her, and they seemed to understand her too.

Nothing happened for the next hour or so. Then we saw things happening at the castle. Celestia rose to the sky, claiming the humans were evil. I felt like something wasn't right with that.

Shortly after her announcement, nearly every citizen of Ponyville came out of the forest, with pitchforks and torches, looking blood-thirsty. We didn't want anything to do with it, so we ran off into the distance, into the forest. We stayed there for about five minutes when the two men and a girl came back and found us. They were scared to see us, even though we didn't try to hurt them. They were also on unicorns, but not like me or Rarity. They were taller and more horse-like.

They tried to run away, but before they could, the princess had found them. She looked angry. She grabbed them, and said
"APRIL FOOLS!!!"


Chapter 5 will be out soon.

Comments ( 2 )

Bad chapter is bad

It looks like it's a bad trip...

Login or register to comment