• Published 7th Nov 2011
  • 2,056 Views, 33 Comments

The Equestrian Adventures of Tucker the Great - kfish5050



People end up on Equestria and have to adapt to living alongside ponies.

  • ...
 33
 2,056

The Destruction

Google Docs link

The Equestrian Adventures of Tucker the Great

“Everyone get on board!” shouted a man who was working on the ship. “There isn’t much time left!” I remember running past tons of people; all of them seemed to be in my way. I tried to get past them, but they were all pushing and shoving, trying to be ahead of the next person. Everyone wanted to be the first one to board the ship, the first one to be guaranteed safety. I saw families torn apart as siblings fought with each other to stay ahead, to stay with their parents, to stay alive. I saw a little girl, separated from her mother, standing, crying, waiting for someone to help her. I knew I couldn’t stop to help her if I wanted to live. I had to look away; I had to shift my mind back to trying to get on. There wasn’t much time left. The ship was filling up fast, and bombs were visible overhead. People were going to be left behind, left to die. I couldn’t be one of them.
I reached the ship’s gateway. It was starting to become clear who was going to be left behind: the old, the sick, the weak, the ones willing to sacrifice themselves for the sake of their loved ones. I had no loved ones. My brothers and father had all died because of the war. My mother and sister had died in the city bombings while my brothers, father, and I were away. I was the last one left. I couldn’t be left here. I had to survive. I had to make my family proud of me, for once in my pathetic life. I had to get on. I saw the last few slots on board filling up, and dashed inside, pushing a young man out of the way to get in. Just then, the doors closed, shutting out the man and the others that couldn’t make it. Remorse and guilt coursed through me as I saw depression and failure on his face. I felt like a monster for leaving him behind, but I knew I had to. On a normal day, I would’ve let him take my place; I would have let him go on without me, but today wasn’t a normal day. Today was the last day.


Twilight Sparkle was running, she had to get somewhere quickly. She couldn’t stop to rest. She was getting close, and she saw the goal. She was about to reach it, but there was someone there. Someone to stop her. She didn’t make it. She was left behind, left for certain consequences. Certain doom.
BANG! She heard a loud noise, and jumped out of bed. She realized she was just in a dream and the loud bang was just silly old Pinkie Pie pulling pranks on people again. She felt relieved, but she couldn’t remember what happened, she just knew it didn’t end well. Oh well, it was just a dream. She didn’t think much of it anymore. She went on with her day, just as every normal day. Everything was normal, until she went to sleep. She now felt like she was moving very fast, but not moving a muscle. She couldn’t understand it, but she felt like she wasn’t in any real danger. She actually felt safer than before, but she was still haunted, something was still wrong...