• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 9,942 Views, 1,637 Comments

The Dazzlings Are Insane - Justice3442



A collection of short stories about the Dazzlings going through their daily lives of annoying each other and pretty much everyone around them.

  • ...
33
 1,637
 9,942

PreviousChapters Next
The Heavy Toll of Mega Cuddles

Adagio let out a sigh into the darkness, its frustration cutting through the stillness and gentle snores that filled the room. Her current situation was a combination of two things she was not unaccustomed to. First off, she was in a mass of naked arms and legs. The fresh bite mark on her left shoulder and hickeys on her body weren’t as usual, but normal enough they barely warranted a mention. Second off, she was in bed and needed to pee. While getting out of bed was undesirable, it was in the realm of possibility, or rather, would be if it weren’t for the tangled web of limbs Adagio found herself in.

“Aria… Aria!” Adagio exclaimed.

Aria let out a groan. “What…?”

“I need to pee!”

Aria kept her eyes closed but her face tightened. “I’m not taking you to the bathroom again, Dagi…”

“Fine, but… Can you at least let me go?”

“… No,” Aria replied as she snuggled up closer to Adagio and buried her face in her neck.

Adagio let out an annoyed groan. “Sonata… Are you awake?”

“… No…” Sonata replied.

Adagio could practically feel Aria’s eyes roll around in their sockets. “Why would you even ask such a stupid question?”

Adagio sighed. “Because Sonata’s dumb enough to answer ‘no’, imbecile!”

“Oh…” Aria grabbed hold all the tighter. “I’m snuggling you harder for that!”

Adagio grit her teeth. “I swear to God, Aria. I will pee on both of you just to get you to let me go!”

“Hah! It’s your bed!” Aria replied. “You get to clean it.”

Adagio grumbled several obscenities under her breath before letting out a sigh. “Sonata?”

“I said ‘no’!”

“I know you’re awake!” Adagio exclaimed. “Let go so I can at least fight off Aria!”

“… Naw.”

“… Naw?!”

“Yeah!” Sonata replied. “Naw. I’m good.” Adagio felt Sonata’s grip tighten as she too buried her face in Adagio’s neck. “So warm and fluffy…” Sonata murmured.

Adagio’s lips tightened in frustration. “I will pee on you!”

“Yeah, yeah… I sleep-heard you say that to Aria.”

“… That’s not even possible!” Adagio retorted.

“Can’t respond! Sleeping!” Sonata replied.

But you just—”

Sonata let out a couple exaggerated snores.

"I'm totally prepared to let loose!It's practically diet soda and mentos in my bladder!

Sonata responded by snoring even louder.

“I… seriously… yourin for a surprise, girls!”

Aria let out a yawn and shifted her head slightly. “Yeah, yeah… I’ll move if I… wet… whatev…”

The room once again filled with gentle snores.

Adagio took a deep breath. “Fine… fine… just… Just try to get back to sleep…”


Sunlight peeked out through Adagio’s dark purple curtains, shining with just the smallest bit of warm, gentle glow on Adagio’s wide open, bloodshot eyes. Adagio felt an incandescent rage build up inside her, it’s pressure only second to what she felt in her bladder.

“I hate you two sooo much…” she said through ironclad clenched teeth.

Her unconscious bed-mates seemed to respond by shifting slightly and each placing a knee on Adagio’s abdomen.

Adagio let out a blood-curdling scream, causing the girls on either side of her to jump slightly and fall off the bed. Her obstacles finally clear, Adagio jumped forward, off the foot of the bed, and sprinted across the room to her private bathroom.

Aria reached a hand out from other the purple blanket wrapped around her and rubbed her head as she groaned. She turned and stared at the door Adagio had just disappeared behind with half-lidded eyes. “The hell was that all about?”

“For realzies!” Sonata replied as rubbed her aching, naked bottom. “If she needed to go that bad, she could have just asked!”

“HATE YOU BOTH!” Adagio screamed.

Sonata chuckled. “Hey, Aria… Adagio must be from France.”

Aria cocked an eyebrow. “Uh… What?”

Sonata smiled wide. “You know, ‘cause she’s a pee-in!”

Aria thought for a moment then let out a sigh. “Sonata, you’re the reason the world needs suffocation warnings on plastic bags…” She said as she crawled back onto Adagio’s bed with the blanket wrapped around her.

“Yeah, well…” Sonata likewise crawled back into the bed and pulled at the cover around Aria until she had enough to get under. “You’re… you’re…. you’re not as cuddly as Adagio.”

“Yeah… I know…” Aria said morosely.

The bathroom door exploded open and Adagio glared fireballs at the pair in her bed. “GET THE F#@% OUT OF MY ROOM!”

Author's Note:

Inspired by this picture (warning, suggestive).

PreviousChapters Next