• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 1,600 Views, 6 Comments

NO SPIKE NO ! - Hillbe



I'm a monster, Why her? A little fear and a little miscomunication can go a long ways, Poor Spikes crush takes a turn for the worse, Or the better. It depends who's paying for the damages.

  • ...
29
 6
 1,600

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Some where over the Rainbow

Twilight and Rarity had been fighting over the hapless drake like two dogs fighting over a pork chop,
It went on for a few seconds when Rainbow dash decided to get into the thick of it,
Then Whamo! Everything went fuzzy,

Rainbow opened her eyes to see white clouds and golden gates.

The lost pegasus found herself thinking 'Where am I, Twilight what did you do to me?'

"Dude this is totally uncool" she muttered under her breath as she walked slowly on white stone tiles eyeballing everything visible
step after step slowly examining what lack of features were beyond the entrance.

She really couldn't see the walls as the moisture was thick as an angry rain cloud the ceiling if there was one was one big blur of light.
Up ahead in the void she heard a soft single voice singing a lullaby. Rainbow hair stood up on her neck. That song?
'That song ! I heard it when I was a foal' Her eyes went wide 'Every time after something bad happened!'

Suddenly the clouds went dark , Pitch black covered everywhere. Rainbow froze in her tracks waiting for clues to where to go .
The voice was now gone. Listening Dashie heard water flowing up ahead she tested the floor as she moved to the sound of burbling water.

'Twilight you egghead wait till I get my hooves on your scrawny little neck!' She inched forward till she heard a breath next to her in the dark, Rainbow stood still she could feel the warmth on her muzzle the fur ruffling as the air moved in and out of the creatures lungs.
The pegasus didn't move not one hair except for the air blowing on her muzzle. It continued, it tickled, it was like forever till Rainbow sneezed like Big Mac in hay fever season. Haaachooo the beast awoke screams filled the dark as two became one in terror.

Who dares enter these chambers! A blinding light filled the once dark clouds .

Rainbow Danger Dash was holding for dear life as Luna looked down also holding on to her blue assassin in a Royal tub in the most opulent bathrooms in Canterlot, After the steam cleared she saw the alabaster floors and gold inlaid tiles that covered every wall.

"Please tell me why the Element of loyalty is in my bath chambers?"

"Twilight?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment