• Published 27th Sep 2016
  • 534 Views, 0 Comments

The Ponies meet with their Agent - HaloEssence111



The mlp cast members meet with their agent.

  • ...
 0
 534

Episode One- Twilight (before becoming an alicorn)

Author's Note:

This was meant to be in more of script form, as if this were playing in an animation. Try to imagine it that way as you're reading it.

:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:

"Twilight! 'T' by the 'Y' to the L-I-T-E! How's it going, oh favorite client of mine?

"That's not how you spell my name."

"Sorry, I don't do much of that 'reading' stuff, I prefer to leave that to you. But hey, names aside, what's the situation, what is on your mind?"

"Well, I'm really excited! Princess Celestia sent me to Ponyville to study the magic of friendsh-"

"Yeah that's great. Listen Twi, let's talk image. This show ain't gonna survive for long. It's... missing something, capishe?"

"Well, what's wrong with it? I have five great friends, a library of my own-"

"YES! That's it! You're all alone! You need a sidekick!"

"A... sidekick??"

"Yeah, a sidekick! Think Batman and Robin, Sonic and Tails, Mario and Luigi! All those guys are famous now, and you know why?"

"Because of-"

"It's because of their sidekicks. The guys that make the heroes look good by comparison! Ya' get what I'm saying here, Twi?"

"I think so... but who's gonna be my sidekick? Maybe Princess Luna or something?"

"Uh... Love that idea, let's forget all about it. No, what you need is a DRAGON!"

"A dragon?"

"That's right! Twilight, meet Spike, your brand new assistant and sidekick!"

"Hi."

"Wha- (sputter) What is this??? Is this a joke?"

"No joke, Twi. This adorable little nitwit- I mean, dragonling, is going to make you look even smarter by comparison!"

"What will he even do? Sit around and eat all my food??"

"Even better- He's going to sit around and eat all your GEMS!"

"WHAT???"

"But won't that give me horrible dental problems in the near future?"

"You bet it will, Spikester. That's why you're here! To make Twilight look even better in comparison."

"But won't that just turn me into a boring, flat, and overall useless character?"

"See? You're getting it already! Stating the obvious is what sidekicks do! I love this kid!"

"But if he's totally useless, why would I even keep him around?"

"Hmm... that's a good point, Sparky."

"Sparky???"

"I got it! How about we come up with some half-baked backstory about you getting your cutie mark by hatching him from birth and basically becoming his mother?"

"Wait, wha- No. Just no."

"Okay, okay. He can cook and clean for you, how's about that?"

"What? But sir, that was never in my original contr-"

"Fine. Just as long as he gets as little plot involvement as possible."

"Done, and I'll throw in a pink apron you can make him wear in front of your friends."

"But I spent three years in acting college! I don't wanna be a mindless extra who basically amounts to a purple-green maid!"

"That's nice, I don't care. Now, you two go have some hero-sidekick bonding time, ok? Ok."

"My dad always told me that I should have just gone to law school..."

(Twilight and Spike exit room)

(Agent picks up cell phone)

"Hey, Corey Powell, what's up? Listen, how do you feel about an episode where Spike pet-sits for gems? I'll bet it'll turn out GREAT!"

:facehoof::moustache::facehoof:

So don't take this too literally, guys. This was done in jest, I don't really think of Spike as a mindless extra with no plot involvement and Twilight as an annoyed caretaker. All this was done purely for comedic effect, and my own entertainment.

I've had this in the back of my mind for a long time now (almost a year I think), and finally got around to finishing it. If it seems a bit amateurish, that's because I wrote it months ago and just barely decided to get up off my butt and finish what I started. You can hate on it if you want, I really just wanted to get this off my unpublished stories list. Personally, I liked it (yes, I'm big enough to say to that I like my own stuff- suck it, haters)- I wouldn't have published it at all otherwise.

I've thought about continuing this as a running joke- maybe making more chapters where the agent meets with the rest of the Main Six and possibly the princesses. But I dunno. To be perfectly honest, I've kinda lost touch with this show and its fandom. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE the show and the fans are great; this place is what really got me back into being creative and I don't have any idea where I'd have taken my life had it not been for this community. But my interests have changed. I've explored other shows and fandoms, namely the Gravity Falls, Sonic the Hedgehog, Over the Garden Wall, and Star vs. The Forces of Evil communities, and explored my passion for animation and story. Thanks to you guys and other fan communities, I've found who I am and what I want to do with my life: be a show runner for an animated TV show, and to someday work at Disney or Pixar studios in the story departments.

This fandom is what helped me become the person I am today. But the fact of the matter is I've simply just lost interest. I'm not as avid a fan as I once was. I'm not going to apologize; I've already explained the reasons why I'm no longer a die-hard Brony anymore.

Don't freak out, this isn't one of those outright leaving the fandom things. I'll still be around on the site, and I'll always to be proud to say I'm a Brony.

Thanks guys,

Halo

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment