• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,571 Views, 50 Comments

Swapped : A WWE Crossover - AzelTheMantis



Six ponies, six superstars and an old "Body Switcheroo" prank. Not much to explain, read and find out what kind of hilarity will ensue.

  • ...
8
 50
 1,571

Pony in Sheep's Clothing Part - 2

Chapter 5: Pony in Sheep’s Clothing Part – 2

“Whacha gonna do, sister, when Lunamania goes wild on you?” – Princess Luna to Princess Celestia before turning into Nightmare Moon

“Applejack, are you hurt?” Fluttershy asked as she stared at the slight singe in the earth pony’s coat.

“Gimme a pint and I’ll be right up”, Deanjack smirked, standing up on all fours like it was nothing. He had always been a crazy motherbucker so seeing these strange, winged, horned ponies in front of him wasn’t such an unusual sight to see.

“Are you sure you’re fine, darling?” Rarity asked with concern in her voice.

“Sure as the day is long, ma’am”, Deanjack grinned as he stared at his surroundings, “This is a big damn place, isn’t it?” he asked himself, much the puzzlement of the ponies present.

“What the hell’s gotten into that one?” Triple Sparkle asked Mike Dash who was clearly enjoying seeing his most hated pony go crazy.

“I’ll ask her”, Mike Dash said with a smirk as he approached Deanjack, “Whoa! Applejerk, you really need to lose that crazed look on your face”, he snickered.

“Say what?” Deanjack raised an eyebrow.

“I mean, that doesn’t suit you at all. You look like that half-brained, unstable, lunatic dumbass Dean Ambrose heheh”, he chuckled before a clean hoof caught him right at the side of his cyan face, causing him to stagger a few steps back.

“Applejack, what did you do that for?” Rarity asked Deanjack.

“What? Rainbow Barf had that one comin’”, Deanjack replied coolly before he turned his attention to Mike Dash, “Wanna talk some more?” he asked, preparing to unload a barrage of blows on the prone pony. The next second, however, Fluttershy stood between the shaken Mike Dash and the maniac Deanjack.

“P-Please, no more”, she pleaded as she placed her head below Deanjack’s chin which kinda brought a genuine smile to the Lunatic Fringe’s face. She had seen enough things go wrong recently and it was starting to catch up to her.

“Heh...never thought I’d see the day a winged pony would ask me to stop fighting”, Deanjack smirked, gently brushing Fluttershy away.

“A-Ambrose? What the hell?” Mike Dash found his voice again after the shock. He quickly scurried away to a safe distance to prevent further harm from falling on him.

“Huh, so this is what Stephanie was hidin’ from me?” Deanjack looked around, “Her private collection of talking ponies?”.

“Stephanie?” Triple Sparkle quickly got right in Deanjack’s face, “Look here you asshole, if you did anything to her, I swear I will rip you apart”, he threatened the earth pony who merely responded with a simple look of indifference.

“Why so serious?” Deanjack chuckled.

“Another rude pony? That’s a bummer”, Pinkie groaned. If these new ponies had been a bit nicer, she would’ve gladly thrown them a party they would never forget. Sadly, it had to wait for now.

“What’s Stephanie to you, chum?” Deanjack asked Triple Sparkle.

“That’s Triple H, Dean”, Mike Dash replied for his boss, “And I’m The Miz and I’m AWESOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!”

“Really? Little horn head’s the Cerebral Assassin? Gimme a break”, Deanjack scoffed at Mike Dash’s reply, much to the annoyance of the A-Lister.

“It really is true, Mr. Ambrose”, Rarity told Deanjack, “That portal behind you caused you, Mr. H and Miz to exchange bodies with three of our friends”.

“Portal? Like the game?”, Deanjack smiled before he turned around to face the purple vortex of magic, “Ohhhh....we have this one too, back in Miz’s bedroom”, he said, “Does this mean I now live in a land of talking ponies like I’ve always wanted to?”, he asked himself with a hint of sarcasm.

“As crazy as it may seem....well, to us that is...” Mike Dash said, making Deanjack growl, “All of this is real, although it is almost logically impossible to explain. Kinda like that movie “Cool World” though this one’s a lot girl-ier...if that’s even a word”, he smirked.

A moment later, Spike made his way back from his room after writing a letter to Princess Celestia, telling her about the predicament they were facing.

“Hey guys, I’ve finished sending Princess Celestia the letter”, Spike announced as he entered the chamber.

“Good job, Spike”, Rarity complimented the purple dragon, “Has the princess sent you her reply yet?” she asked.

“No, but I bet she’ll reply soon”, Spike replied, “So, what’s new? I see Applejack’s all fine now”, he said with a smile when he saw the orange earth pony up and okay.

“About that...” Fluttershy lowered her head before she eyed Deanjack. Spike instantly knew what had just transpired.....and he wasn’t gonna like it one bit.

“What!? Applejack’s been swapped too?” Spike exclaimed.

“Don’t be so surprised, dragon dude”, Deanjack patted the shocked reptile, “It’s not everyday you get to meet the mythical Big Nose and Hollywood Dropout”, he joked, much to the annoyance of Mike Dash and Triple Sparkle.

“And who exactly are you supposed to be?” Spike asked.

“Dean Ambrose, at your service”, Deanjack chuckled, faking a salute.

“Great! First Rainbow Dash, then Twilight and now it’s Appleja...” Spike tried to rant about the situation but he stopped abruptly.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” Mike Dash snickered.

The next moment, Spike burped out a letter, freaking the hell out of Mike Dash, eliciting a puzzled expression from Triple Sparkle and an unimpressed look from Deanjack.

“What the hell!!?” Mike Dash yelled. Remember what I said earlier about things getting weirder and weirder by the minute? Yup, that’s still in play.

“How the heck did you do that?” Triple Sparkle asked with a disgusted look on his face.

“Uh...magic, I guess”, Spike shrugged as he unfolded the letter.

“Oooh what does it say?” Pinkie asked enthusiastically, jumping up and down around Spike.

“Good news, Princess Celestia says she’ll be arriving in a matter of minutes to check the problem”, Spike said with a satisfied smile.

“Whew! That’s good”, Rarity heaved a sigh of relief, “Things are getting too weird for us to handle alone”, she told her friends.

“Who is this Princess Celestia you speak of?” Mike Dash asked Fluttershy.

“She’s the co-ruler of Equestria, along with her sister, Princess Luna”, Fluttershy replied, “She’s also a mentor to Twilight”, she added.

“Twinkie had a teacher? Wow, I wonder how the hell this princess managed to cope with her”, he said with a grin.

“Stop calling her Twinkie!” Spike yelled.

“Now where have I heard that before?” Mike Dash asked himself, scratching his chin while smiling like he had just won the Royal Rumble.

“Enough of this crap, Miz”, Triple Sparkle told Mike Dash, “We need to focus on getting back and I suggest you all work with us or you can kiss your friends goodbye, understand?”, he asked the other ponies with a cold look in his eyes. Whenever Triple Sparkle was in rage mode, it was definitely best for anyone to not defy him.

“O-Okay”, Fluttershy trembled in fear after hearing the anger in the lavender alicorn’s voice.

“W-Whatever you say”, Rarity barely managed a smile.

“I’m with you heheh”, Spike chuckled nervously.

“Oki Doki Loki” Pinkie agreed with a wide smile that slightly unnerved The Game.

“And the same goes for you, Ambrose”, Triple Sparkle turned his attention to Deanjack who was lazily kicking a Spitfire action figure.

“Whatever”, Deanjack shrugged as he continued with the weird shit he was doing, “Wow, this pony body’s got some power”, he said to himself.

“Let’s just leave him for now”, Triple Sparkle sighed. He knew that no matter what he and anybody else did, there was no changing the Lunatic Fringe so it was best to leave him to his own devices.

“What’s taking your princess so long?” Mike Dash groaned.

“Be patient, Miz. She may have some important duties to attend to before she can make her way over here”, Rarity replied, furthering The Miz’s frustration.

“Um...Rarity, would it be alright if I go get Discord as well?” Fluttershy asked Rarity.

“Why not, darling. We need all the help we can get”, Rarity told her.

“Okay then, I’ll be back soon”, Fluttershy said before she exited the room. However, as she took a step outside, some magic from the vortex exploded, shooting a mild wave of magic which hit her.

She felt weak almost immediately but she was able to stand up albeit in a groggy manner. Her legs felt like they were asleep and she was surrounded by a feeling of dizziness. Fluttershy’s vision became blurry for a split second but strangely enough, the mysterious force that caused her to feel weak and disoriented went away as quickly as it came.

Out of pure instinct, her eyes darted around to check the safety of her friends and to her relief; they were all alright although they were staring at her with concerned and puzzled looks.

“We really need to get your princess over”, Mike Dash smiled nervously.

“Relax, Miz. Have a Snickers”, Deanjack suddenly produced the said snack from literally out of nowhere.

“Where did you get that?” Mike Dash stared at Deanjack suspiciously.

“Have a Snickers”, Deanjack asserted, this time with a scowl.

“For what?” Mike Dash shrugged as he grabbed the chocolate bar before unwrapping it.

“Because you get obnoxious and impatient as hell when you’re hungry”, Deanjack chuckled while Miz ate the bar, “Better?”

“Better”, Mike Dash said with a satisfied smile.

On the other side of the room, Rarity, Spike and Pinkie Pie were attending to their friend, Fluttershy, who had just been hit with some magic despite the latter’s denials of any kind of harm or injury.

“I told you, I’m fine”, Fluttershy gave them a warm smile.

“I hope that’s true”, Spike groaned.

“Darling, you must really sit down for a while. That was a rather nasty hit that you took”, Rarity said, trying to make the situation more serious than it was for the sake of Fluttershy.

“I’m okay; I’ll just go and get Discord now. If anything goes wrong, we’ll be there in a jiffy”, she assured them before she finally left her concerned friends and the three wrestlers behind.

Discord the draconequus, the personification of chaos and imbalance was at one time, one of the greatest threats Equestria had ever seen. He had been sealed in a stone prison as a result (twice) before Fluttershy singlehoofedly helped him reform and denounce his more sinister ways. Since then, he had been an ally as well as a valuable friend to everypony, especially Fluttershy.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Fluttershy galloped towards her cottage near the Everfree Forest where Discord had been staying for almost a week now.

Within a few minutes, the yellow pegasus reached the cottage. She gave the front door a gentle knock before it was opened by Discord who was more than glad to see his favorite pony.

“Hello Fluttershy, what brings you here? Care for some tea?” Discord asked, holding a cup of tea, “Angel helped me with it so you have no choice”, he smirked while Angel crossed his paws behind the draconequus.

“I guess I can’t say no to that”, Fluttershy smiled before she took a sip, “This is one of the best beverages I’ve tasted”, she told Discord.

“Well, it was all my doing”, Discord said with a hint of pride before he noticed the look on Angel’s face, “And I also had some help heheh”, he hastily added.

“This is really good. Anyway, I’m here because there’s a bit of a problem back at the castle”, Fluttershy frowned.

“Huh? What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you’re homesick already”, Discord gave a nervous chuckle.

“No, it’s not that. It’s something else. You see, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Applejack are all gone”, she told him.

“All gone? What do you mean by that?” Discord asked, puzzled by the reply.

“Their minds have been swapped with three different minds. Human minds”, she added.

“Swapped?” Discord asked with a raised eyebrow before he realized something, “Oh dear”, he whispered to himself. Unfortunately, Fluttershy managed to catch that.

“What is it?” Fluttershy asked as soon as she saw the change in Discord’s facial language. The draconequus had never been an expert on hiding his surprised expressions so it was easy to notice it.

“Nothing, nothing at all heheh”, Discord put on one of the lamest poker faces ever.

“Discord!” she nudged him. After a few seconds of hesitations, the uninterrupted persistence of Fluttershy triumphed and Discord finally decided to come clean.

“Okay, before I confess, promise me you won’t shout at me?” Discord asked.

“What is there to confess?” Fluttershy asked back.

“Promise me”, Discord simply repeated.

“Oh, alright”, Fluttershy smiled at him to make him feel better. After all, even the god of chaos needed some comfort every now and then.

“You see, some years before Princess Celestia and Princess Luna turned me into stone I made a backup prank. You know, like the plunderseeds but much more hilarious than it”, he confessed, “This prank was supposed to create a portal at two random locations on Equestria and on another world, the human world you might say. Anyway, because of the Tree of Harmony’s magic, the spell for the exchange was frozen until it was reactivated by the chest which must have happened in the recent past”.

“Last night”, Fluttershy corrected, “And how did you know the human world existed back then?” she asked.

“I didn’t”, Discord replied, “All I did was trace the magical signature of the Crystal Mirror back when it was in the old castle. I only changed it a bit to turn it into a prank. And as for the human part, it was only after Twilight’s second visit to the world that I heard of it”.

“Oh, that clears everything up. Thank you, Discord”, Fluttershy gave the draconequus a friendly hug.

“That’s it? You’re not going to even give me the smallest scolding?” Discord asked, surprised that Fluttershy gave him hug. He had expected her to give him a reprimanding or something but she didn’t even feed him a single harsh word.

“You’ve been through enough now”, Fluttershy simply replied. Discord couldn’t help but tear up a bit when he heard that. Her soft and kind words only strengthened his loyalty to her and also the bonds of friendship between them.

“Thank you, Fluttershy”, he wiped away some stray tears before the pony could notice it.

“Now, do you think you’ll be able to fix this? I mean, it is your spell after all”, Fluttershy said, trying her best not to make the draconequus feel bad about all that was happening.

“It depends on the situation”, Discord replied, “We’ll need to take a look at it first”, he added.

Suddenly, Fluttershy slumped to the floor like she had lost all the energy inside of her. Her breath slowed down and her heartbeats were irregular. She tried to speak but could only manage a small squeak.

“Fluttershy!” Discord gasped and grabbed the pony before she could hit her head on the carpeted floor, “What’s the matter? Talk to me”.

Inaudible mumbles were the only sounds coming out of the half-conscious pegasus. Discord had no idea what the heck was happening and he was starting to panic. At worst, a pony who was important to him was about to die right In front of him.

Luckily, Fluttershy suddenly took a deep breath and her eyes shot wide open. Her heartbeats were stable again and she began to breathe normally.

“Oh, thank heavens that was a close one”, Discord wiped a drop of sweat off his brow, “Don’t you ever scare me like that again”, he playfully scolded her.

“Strange…strange…”, Fluttershy began to murmur before she stood on all fours much to Discord’s surprise.

“Fluttershy, what’s the matter?” he asked the yellow pegasus.

“It works”, Fluttershy merely replied with an expressionless face. Discord was about to jump to another conclusion when he recalled what Fluttershy said about his old prank which had unfortunately affected Twilight and the others.

“Oh no…this is not good”, he said to himself as he stared at Fluttershy before he took a walkie-talkie out, “Houston? We have a problem”.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait and the short chapter. Pinkie Promise I'll do a longer chapter next time. On a totally unrelated note, the Royal Rumble PPV was awesome! The first four matches were probably made by Teddy Long (holla!) and the triple threat match was gold! They don't give Seth Rollins enough credit.

Anyway, here's a fact regarding this year's Royal Rumble:

Curtis Axel, son of Mr. Perfect was never eliminated. Ol' sheep mask took him out and also, Roman Reigns stepped over the top rope when he last left the ring so in some twisted way, Curtis Axel won the Royal Rumble.

*cue Tyson Kidd*

FACT!

Comments ( 14 )

Poor ol' Rowan

Good chapter. BTW I think the triple threat match was a great candidate for MOTY

Why do I have a feeling Rollins' gonna screw things up?

WE WANT RYBACK!!

5551695 You want to be fed more Ryback? Tune in

5551679 Never thought someone would say that lol

5551682 Thanks for commenting and I believe I share your opinion too

5551690 That's a possibility

5551690 That's a possibility

5551682 Thanks for the comment, guess we share the same opinion

5551679 Never thought I'd hear someone say that

Ok The Miz, Triple H,Dean and Rowan have swapped with Rainbow,Twilight,AppleJack,Fluttershy well this is getting interesting. :twilightsmile: You sir are very brilliant.

Know what would be the funniest thing, if Brock switched with dumbell and cm punk switched it rarity!

Login or register to comment