• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 1,570 Views, 50 Comments

Swapped : A WWE Crossover - AzelTheMantis



Six ponies, six superstars and an old "Body Switcheroo" prank. Not much to explain, read and find out what kind of hilarity will ensue.

  • ...
8
 50
 1,570

The Most Must See Pegasus

Chapter 1 : The Most Must See Pegasus

"It was me Celestia! It was all me all along, Celestia!" - Discord to Celestia after revealing himself as the reason for all the chaos

T’was a cold and beautiful night in Equestria. The moon shone in the middle of the dark night in all its glory, catching the eyes of many ponies who hadn’t gone to sleep yet. One of those ponies was a pegasus named Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was, in her own words, an awesome pegasus and one of the best, if not the best flier in all of Equestria. She was as competitive as competitive could get and was a loyal friend to all. Some two months ago, she lent a helping hoof in defeating Tirek, a magical centaur who threatened to rule Equestria with the enormous amount of magic he had absorbed. Since then, peace reigned once again….for now.

It had been nearly a whole month since Rainbow Dash had settled in with her friends in Twilight Sparkle’s castle at Ponyville. Speaking of Twilight, she made another trip to the human world a few weeks back and she seemed pretty happy about how things worked out with Princess Celestia’s former student, Sunset Shimmer.

As for Rainbow Dash, there wasn’t much to do. At best, the only exciting thing she was ever involved in the previous week was teaching Twilight some aerial tricks and now, she was bored as hell. The promise of a flying session with the Wonderbolts the next day was the only thing that kept her patient.

And being patient was one of the things she hated doing. She stared at the moon with a smirk, knowing that if she could pull some awesome moves in front of the Wonderbolts and impress them, she could very well be their newest member in just a few days. While she fantasized about the upcoming event, a voice snapped her back to reality.

“Uhh...Rainbow Dash? Aren’t you gonna get some shuteye?” Applejack asked, startling the pegasus.

“Wha---“, Rainbow Dash shook her head to get the thoughts out before she turned to her friend, “Oh, just tryin’ to figure out some cool moves to show tomorrow”, she grinned.

“You aren’t seriously thinking about showin’ off, are you?” Applejack raised an eyebrow, “It’s just a simple flying session”.

“Showing off?”, Rainbow Dash chuckled, “Puh-lease! Why would you think I’d do something like that?” she asked. In actuality, Rainbow Dash had been waiting for this opportunity to shine for a long time and she was sure as heck not gonna let it pass her by.

“Whateve….you better get some sleep. You’ve got a big day ahead of you”, Applejack yawned as she left. She had a lingering doubt that Rainbow Dash was gonna do something stupid but she decided to sleep through it.

After taking one last look at the beautiful, star-filled sky, Rainbow Dash headed towards her chambers. Applejack was right; she needed to take as much rest as she could. One way or another, it was gonna be one of the best days ever for her.

With a smile and an optimistic outlook for the next day, she drifted off to slumber-land. However, somehow, she managed to miss the magical aura that covered her, an ancient spell that had been lingering inside the Tree of Harmony chest for some centuries.

Meanwhile, in the human world, in Rosemont, Illinois
Inside the rather comfy locker room of Mike “The Miz” and Damien Mizdow in the Allstate Arena

“Play that again”, Mike ordered his assistant as him and his “stunt double” watched the Marine 3 (what else were you expecting?), “I knew they smudged my face too much”, he commented as he placed a hand on his “money-maker” while Damien did the same.

Mike “The Miz” Mizanin was a successful wrestler in his own rights; main-eventing WrestleMania 27 and retaining his WWE title against SuperMa….I mean John Cena. In addition to that, he had also been tag team champion with other superstars like his stunt double Damien Mizdow, captured the United States and Intercontinental titles a few times too. He was also an actor as well as a former reality show star before he entered the world of wrestling.

Damien Mizdow, on the other hand, didn’t have that much success. He started out as an intellectual savior of the masses and after some ups and downs, he won the Money in the Bank contract. However, his career went downhill after a certain roadblock *cough* Super Cena *cough* and he went through an identity crisis before he finally settled as The Miz’s stunt double and eventually winning his first taste of gold in the process. By the way, he kinda lost all that intellectual crap a long time ago.

“Sir?” someone knocked on the door.

“Come in”, Mike said, his eyes till glued to the 32 inch LCD TV in front of him. He wanted to make sure he looked great in every single scene he was in. A staff member entered the room, trying his best not to make The Miz angry or something. Everyone in the arena knew about the so-called A-Lister’s tantrums so it was unwise making him mad unless you could shut him back up.

“Umm.....Kane has just sent me here to um...inform you that you have a match tomorrow night”, he said, forcing a smile. Kane was the Director of Operations and he had the power to make matches as much as he wanted. But to be honest, why the hell would anyone make a seven foot tall monster with a demented background take charge of almost everything in the WWE?

“Against who? Los Matadores? The Usos?” The Miz shrugged as he shoved some popcorn inside his mouth, “This movie would’ve been a flop if it weren’t for my A-List acting skills”, he added.

“Umm...the Ascension”, the staff member replied with a nervous grin. Both Miz and Mizdow dropped their popcorn almost immediately, and slowly removed their sunglasses.

“Excuse me?” The Miz asked again, this time with a hint of annoyance. Nobody wanted to face the Ascension especially after hearing about their infamous dominance over at NXT.

“The Ascension?” the words pierced the two wrestlers’ ears. They had faced the Ascension before and it wasn’t a pretty sight. The newcomers had utterly demolished them, becoming the first in their list of victims in the process.

“Get out!” The Miz yelled, threatening to smash a vase over the poor staff member’s head. Fortunately, he got the hint and he ran out of the room as fast as he could.

“Sir, are you alright?” his assistant asked. However, instead of even gracing her with a reply, he simply shoved her outside before locking the door from the inside. The assistant didn’t bother to try to get back in; she had known enough about The Miz to rightly guess that he would need to be alone in a situation like this.

“Dammit! Why The Ascencion of all people?” The Miz angrily kicked a recliner, “It’s bad enough that we lost our titles and now they want us to face them? This is screwed-up, I will sue them for this”, he told Damien as he picked up his cell phone.

“Maybe, I dunno, we could beat them?” Damien said, “I mean, Sin Cara and his masked buddy did it before”, he added, referring to the Lucha Dragons who were the first team to bring down The Ascension after nearly a year of dominance of the latter.

“Hmm...maybe you’re right”, The Miz said, placing his cell phone down, “I should just calm down and work out a plan for tomorrow”.

“We should get some sleep”, Damien shrugged before he headed towards his bedroom. It was almost midnight and they wouldn’t want to miss the work-outs in the morning.

“This is your idea so remember that. If anything happens to my money-maker, I’ll fire you”, The Miz growled. Damien gulped, knowing that he would have to take the brunt of the Ascension’s offence the next night if he was going to keep his job. “Screw you, Kane”, The Miz mumbled one last time before he fell asleep.

However, unknown to the former WWE Champion and his stunt double, an aura covered him, slowly moving his mind to another place and replacing it with another. Things were gonna be so messed up the next day.

Some hours later, inside Rainbow Dash’s bedroom in Twilight’s Castle

“Where’s my coffee?” the pegasus groggily woke up, frizzy mane and all, “Where the hell am I?” she asked herself, “Damien?”

By some means unknown to anybody or anypony, Mike’s vain mind was moved to the body of the wannabe-Wonderbolt.

“What is this? Rainbow blankets?” Mike Dash asked as he threw the furry blanket off, “If this is one of Damien’s pranks, I swear I’m gonna kill him”, he mumbled, getting off his bed, only to find himself falling flat on the carpeted floor.

“Why can’t I stand up?” he grunted, trying to stand up on his two legs before eventually falling down again. Something prevented him from standing on his legs so he resorted to crawling on all fours instead, “What’s with this girly voice?”, he growled.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” he mumbled, reaching for a light switch nearby. One flick of the switch and then, he saw it.

“...what the heck am I?”, Mike Dash fell on his back as soon as he saw his reflection in a mirror. He was a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail. He didn’t notice it at first but there was a cloud with a rainbow bolt near his butt.

“What the heck!!!? Where’re my awesome hands!?” he yelled as he stared at his digit-less, stumpy blue hooves. Not only was he turned into a blue pegasus, he was a girl pegasus or pegasister or whatever. The former reality show star was beyond shocked at the sudden revelation; almost as shocked as the Shocked Undertaker Guy.

At first, he was terrified but slowly he calmed down, with the thought that there would be some logical explanation to all of this. He kicked himself in the hopes that it was just a dream but the blow felt all too real to dismiss as a figment of his imagination.

“Really? A winged pony?”, he sighed. He had to face the truth now. Once an A-List Hollywood actor, now just a winged pony. Of all the things he could be, he was a pony. That really rustled The Miz’s jimmies.

He tried to get up on all fours but he accidentally began flapping his wings, causing him to smack against the ceiling, barely missing the chandelier. He tilted his left wing a bit before he spiraled uncontrollably and smashed into a chair. Luckily, he was able to retract his wings before he could do anymore damage. “Do not fly”, he made a mental note.

The next second, someone knocked on the door before it opened.

“Rainbow Dash, what’s wrong?”, a lavender pegasus with a horn popped her head between the gap in the doorway.

“Okay, whatever drug I’m on, it’s a good one”, Mike Dash said as he paced around, completely ignoring the new arrival. “Either that, or I’m in a dumb place where talking horses exist”, he sat down, sighing. Whatever happened to him, it was gonna ruin his life if he didn’t fix it soon.

Little did he knew, a sinister purple orb beneath Rainbow Dash’s bed grew larger and glowed...um....sinisterly(?).

A few minutes later, inside The Miz’s special locker room in the Allstate Arena

“Ow…why does my head feel so dizzy”, a man wearing nothing but boxers groggily crawled out of his bed.

Another second later, the man’s eyes widened in shock when he took a look at his hands before screaming out loud, waking Damien Mizdow up.

“AAAHH!!!! MY HOOVES!!”, Rainbow Miz screamed. Her blue hooves were replaced by these pinkish brown extensions with five small sticks of meat embedded into both of them. Her voice had also turned much more masculine and absolutely more annoying and loud.

The place she was in was definitely not her bedroom either. It was much smaller and there were some posters on the wall, all depicting a hideous creature (Sorry Miz) wearing some dirty clothes.

“Miz? What’s the matter?”, Damien suddenly burst into the room, hastily pulling up his shorts to avoid an awkward situation. He was silently praying that nothing had happened to The Miz’s money-maker.

“What kind of monster are you!?”, Rainbow Miz backed to a corner. Damien Mizdow raised an eyebrow at his tag team partner’s weird behavior. The situation had just gone from strange to absolutely freaking strange for Rainbow Miz.

“Monster? Just calm down. We’ll sort this out, Miz”, Damien figured it was best to just take it slowly instead of using brute force to subdue Rainbow Miz. Besides, the last thing he’d wanna do was mess up his money-maker.

“I’m no Miz! I’m a pegasus! I’m Rainbow Dash!!!”, Rainbow Miz yelled, kicking violently when Damien approached her. She was, in no way, going to let some creature grab her and capture her. She was Rainbow Freakin’ Dash for crying out loud.

“We better get you to Doctor Shelby pronto”, Damien reluctantly said before he tackled her. To his surprise, Rainbow Miz jumped up and hit her head on the ceiling above, leaving a small dent on it.

“Oww…where’re my wings?”, Rainbow Miz rubbed her head and reached for her back, only to find her precious wings missing, “What the hay did you do to my wings!!?”, she yelled again. Whatever this strange creature did, he had managed to transform her into something she had never seen before and also had removed her beautiful wings.

“I’m sorry but this is for your own good”, Damien gulped as he grabbed hold of one of Rainbow Miz’s legs and pulled her closer. The next moment, he landed a clean haymaker right on her face, knocking her out.

“He is so gonna kill me when he wakes up”, Mizdow muttered before he quickly rushed outside of the room to get Doctor Shelby. Miz needed some medical attention and he needed it fast.

But there was one thing the former tag team champion didn’t see. It was a small purple orb beneath Miz’s bed, which slowly grew bigger and bigger.

Author's Note:

Well, thanks for reading through the first chapter of this story. Hope you enjoyed it.

Here's a fun fact:

The Miz is AWESOME and so is Rainbow Dash

*cue Tyson Kidd*

FACT!!