• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 1,677 Views, 15 Comments

Bushi Tales - Kris The Kris



(An Etrian Odyssey/Displaced Story) A Bushi and Arcanist break out of their stone prison to fight the new darkness in Equestria, make new friends, and find a way home.

  • ...
4
 15
 1,677

The Pink Princess Pony

*The Day after Discord's Release*

Allie was just humming a merry tune as she swung her legs back and forth on the edge of the bed. She really wasn't worried about Gwen waking up since she had left to take a shower and to change her bandages.

She never realized how much she missed just being able to move until that battle with the Dream Eater.

Allie fell back on the bed and started moving all her limbs in an octopus fashion, including her tail. "Olololololololololol~!" She kept doing that for a few minutes before just letting her arms fall down. "I'm sooooo bored."

She started rolling around on the bed, eventually grabbing one end of the covers and rolling up in them, falling off the bed with a whine. Allie kept rolling while on the ground, finally coming to a stop when hit something that vaguely felt like a desk.

She wriggled out of the covers, sticking her tongue out. "Stupid mahogany desk thingy!" Allie huffed.

Her ears perked up when she heard the clopping of hooves and it didn't sound like the guards hooves or Celestia's.

Allie zoomed over to the door and peeked out, seeing a pink alicorn with a pretty purple, other purple, and yellow mane and tail. She also had a pretty cutie mark of heart made of ice or crystal. Allie didn't know. All she was concerned about was that the pony was pretty.

Allie just stared at her as she passed before she made her move, rushing out the room after the pretty alicorn. "PRETTY PONY PRINCESS HUG ATTACK!"

Said pony princess only had a second to react as she was tackle-hugged by 129 pounds of fluff and muscle.


Gwen stepped out of the large bathroom, combing her slick long hair with her fingers, getting out a particularly nasty tangle. She looked up at the architecture as she walked, taking it all in.

The towering pillars, the huge stained glass windows and normal windows, the perfectly kept plants, the marble floors (at least she thought they were marble), and rich red carpet that her tiny feet easily sank into.

Needless to say, she was avoiding the carpet of doom like it was the red/purple poison grass from her home land. Honestly, the grass was purple to her but other people, mostly humans, saw it as red.

As she walked down the hall, Gwen glanced out the normal windows, seeing the beautiful landscape, though nothing could ever top the Windy Plains in her mind. Equestria came to a close second though.

It hit her as she walked.

Over a thousand years of changes....Over a thousand years of death....She held herself as she though of her friends back in her homeland, her comrades and family in Tharsis. A thousand years....They were most likely- NO! Gwen smacked her head and rubbed at her watering eyes. She pushed down at the logical part of her mind that kept trying to state the obvious.

"They aren't dead." She whispered to herself. "They're just waiting for us. Yeah." Gwen looked up. "They're probably going to hold one of those stupid parties when we get back too." The vessel chuckled, remembering the first party her guild had thrown when they had stopped Heavenbringer and saved the Imperials' Prince. It was so huge, it had encompassed the entire city and it lasted for days. By the end, the only ones who could even stand were the Sentinels and even then, that was due to their iron livers.

Gwen giggled slightly at the thought of a party even bigger than that, as she turned the corner toward their room.

"Ahhhhhh, right there~" Gwen's ears perked up slightly as she saw probably the strangest sight she would see today. A happy pink alicorn rubbing Allie's back, while the fluffy dog girl just lay there on the carpet of doom, her tail wagging and right leg twitching in pleasure.

The alicorn stopped when she notice Gwen but kept that infectious smile. "Oh, you must be the two heroes that Auntie Celestia told me about."

"We are." Gwen replied without emotion, holding up her left hand. "I am Gwen and the one you were just petting is Allie."

"I am Princess Cadance. it's a pleasure to meet you both~" Cadance put her hoof in Gwen's hand as they shook.

"Whatcha doing here, Princess Candy?" Allie asked from the floor, still on her belly.

Cadance looked to Gwen, who just gave the gesture to just go with it. "Well, i was taking a break from my studies to go see my boyfriend."

"ooooh~" Allie quickly sat up, crossing her legs. "Tell us about him, please please pleaaaase~"

Cadance giggled before sitting on her haunches. "Okay, I can tell you a little."

Gwen groaned, leaning on the nearby wall as she started listening.

"His name is Shining Armor and he's the captain of the royal guard..."

~~~

After the small discussion of a unicorn named Shining Armor, Princess Cadance had to leave to continue her studies. As Allie waved to Cadance, she leaned over to Gwen. "She smalled like Strawberries and Lilac~"

Gwen gave a small sigh and rubbed the Sentinel's head, taking her word for it. "She sure did."

"Can we see Luna-Loo soon?" Allie asked with bated breath, her tail wagging hard.

Gwen nodded before turning toward the guest room. "During this meeting, you can."

Allie gave a whine of excitement before following Gwen into the room.

Author's Note:

Sooooooo.....yeah.....I had writer's block on this chapter for a whilepractically half a year.
Anyways, I'm going to change the format after this chapter and basically do it via their journals except for crossovers.
Speaking of which, this happened the next day. It will be mentioned next chapter.

Comments ( 3 )

Ah, so you're caught up with the crossover now. Cool. And great to see you back!

Login or register to comment