• Published 25th Dec 2014
  • 1,789 Views, 47 Comments

Step into Equestria - ScootalooBrony



A newly graduated student from college ready to begin his new life takes an unexpected turn. Thrust into an unknown world with the laws of nature changed... how will he survive and go about living? How will he effect this new world around him?

Comments ( 7 )

5641061
Yeah, I still do need to go through and really edit those three first chapters as I kinda flew through them to get them out. This was the first thing in forever that I have attempted to write. Been getting better but I'll look into the stuff you have suggested. Thanks.

5671689

Yeah, I really need to just go over the and edit these chapters. The first two and prologue really need it also. First real attempt at writing one of these. Not going to give up on it ever. I'll just keep on going.

5798095

Yeah, I've been away with real life stuff. I came back and re-read everything I have put up so far. I kinda want to slap myself in the head that even I was cringing at what I had just in the first couple chapters... I got a lot of editing to do with those chapters but I shall keep the story moving along. I got the direction where I want to take this story and everything in my head but not all that great when taking it from my head to the page in front of me. I have to start somewhere and maybe I can find me an someone to help me at one point.

However I do thank you for your honest opinion and do hope you will keep up with the story (when new chapters come out of course since not quite sure when that may be but SOON!).

So in this world I'm guessing EqG never happened since Twilight would know what humans were

This was a awesome read and a awesome frist meetting of him and the main six

Yeah after coming back to this and having to re-read my notes and the actual story... I hate to admit I could not make it past my prologue before spotting all my lovely mistakes. So...I am going to be editing the current chapters (I have edited "Prologue" so far) and start getting this story back on track and going again. I put [Edited] next to the chapters once I have finish doing so with them. Once they been edited by moi, if there are still mistake. I'd love if you could point them out to me.

Also, sorry for my long absence. - ScootalooBrony :scootangel:

He's calmer to Lyra than I would've been.

Login or register to comment