• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 389 Views, 8 Comments

Reversal - Nopony_Important



What if the story was flipped? What if Celestia attacked Luna, what if Celestia was jealous, what if Luna was the one who seemed to be loved more? What if Nightmare Moon never existed, and her story was all a lie?

  • ...
 8
 389

Celestia

I smile. It worked so well, and I even convinced little Twilight and her comrades that they are the bearers of the "Elements of Harmony" and that they defeated and reformed "Nightmare Moon".
And within a thousand years, I finally developed the controlled tangible hologram spell.
Maybe someday they will realize that "Luna" isn't a pony at all.
Maybe someday they will realize that I essentially killed Luna.
Maybe someday.
But that day should be so far away.
It has to be.

The pink one, Pinkie Pie, insists on a party on Luna's return.
During it, Twilight approaches me, frowning in deep thought. "Princess, do you know what the Elements of Harmony do? Why did is it just that Nightmare Moon went from hating us to saying, 'I missed you so much, big sister!' within a minute? And why did Luna look so young?"
"I believe that the Elements took the jealousy from her heart, leaving the love for her older sister. As for her youth, I don't think she is at full power."
"But isn't some hate part of being a pony? If we were all loving and perfect, wouldn't that be boring?"

Oops.
Twilight caught on a little too soon.
Uh...
I panic.
"I...don't know... I just said that's what I believed, right? It doesn't have to be correct!"
"Princess, is something wrong?"
"No, no, nothing is wrong!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Absolutely sure!"
Oh, no. Now I look crazy in front of all these ponies.

This won't end well.

Comments ( 8 )

I vote for another chapter:twilightsmile:

Deciding whether or not to write another chapter.

Not worth it, at least not in my opinion.

Your chapters are too short, your writing mediocre at best which is what I expected from such short chapters anyway, and your overall ability to flesh out a story is little to none. I'm sorry, but if you want to write anything of even moderate quality, you need to make some major improvements to your writing.

6100569 Thanks for the feedback! Sorry about that, I can never get my stories right. >.<

6101022 It's okay. If you ever want any advice, I might be able to help you out a bit.

6101030 Yes, please! I'm always tryingtrying to improve my writing skills! I help people with grammar and spelling, but I can never get pretty much everything else right myself. >.<

6101055 I'm about to go to bed, but next time you want to write something or even if you want to redo this story, just PM me. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment