• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 3,175 Views, 54 Comments

Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles: Land of Equestria Saga - StrangeBehavior



One unforeseen event triggers the start of an epic story, and the birth of an adventure unlike any other... Are you ready for battles between gods?

  • ...
11
 54
 3,175

Chapter 14: Returning Home...- Pt. 3 (The Final Battle & The Collapsing Universe)

-[Days of Battle - Dragon Ball SUPER]-

Previously on Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles...

After Twilight Sparkle took in the magical power of Celestia, Luna, & Cadence, she readied to learn how to control the immense power contained in her body from Reshiram and Zekrom. Sean Hashimoto and his Mewtwo tagged along to assist in her training with the added assistance of Rosa Parker. The former leader of Team Galactic, Cyrus plots his next move as at the same time, Tirek consumed more power with Discord's help.

However, Discord was betrayed by Tirek after capturing the other Element Bearers to get at Twilight. As Twilight continued training with Zekrom and Reshiram, Cyrus began his move by coming after the Unown that took upon dwelling at the old castle, and Twilight wound up facing Tirek in battle.

As Sean, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Ash, Serena, and Rosa battled Cyrus and his two commanders, and Twilight with her newly acquired Lucario & Scizor battled Tirek viciously with assistance from the Tyrannosaurus rex Xerneas looked after, the battles waged grew with intensity.

Eventually, Twilight and Tirek fought into a stalemate, where she'd have to make an ultimatum when Tirek revealed he had her friends & Discord captive, and threatened to kill the Tyrannosaurus that helped her fight the centaur if she didn't answer soon. Twilight made her decision and offered her alicorn magic in exchange for Tirek freeing all of her friends, including Discord, and that he'd spare the injured Tyrannosaurus' life. Tirek agreed and proceeded to absorb the magic of four alicorns from Twilight.

Xerneas eventually revealed to the six Element Bearers that Tirek has only absorbed 95% of all magic in Equestria and that the remaining five percent was from the Tree of Harmony, as well as that five percent is enough to overpower him with all six present. But, in order to do that, Twilight's key, the only one not yet present, needs to be obtained, and the Life Giver Legend revealed to them that Discord has Twilight's key.

Willing to buy them as much time as she can spare, Sean's Mewtwo charged forwards to confront Tirek, and in an unexpected turn of events, Mewtwo Mega Evolved into the ferociously powerful Mega Mewtwo Y. While Palkia & Dialga head to the location provided by the Grim Reaper himself with a mystery angel that their father was training. All are unaware that the stability of Equestria's reality was beginning to unravel and break apart.

Will they be victorious? Let's find out in this conclusion of this chapter...now...


-[Fierce Battle Against a Mighty Foe - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
Mewtwo flew head-long at the magically super-powered Tirek as he unleashed a beam of destructive magic, only for the Mega Evolved Pokémon to reflect it back at the titanic foe.

"Curse you!" Tirek shouted as he fired another magic blast, only for Mewtwo to fire a Thunderbolt attack that struck Tirek's back, messing with his blast's trajectory as it hit a mountain a fair distance off...

As Tirek tried to focus and double his efforts to overwhelm Sean's Mewtwo, but the Genetic Pokémon unleashed a Psychic shock wave against Tirek's face and threw him considerably a fair distance away...

~"If you're so powerful, then why am I giving you trouble?"~ Mewtwo taunted slightly, trying to arouse Tirek's anger so he'd make more, easily predictable, mistakes.

Tirek flailed his arms and fired magic blasts wildly to hit the Mega Evolved PSYCHIC-Type, but Mewtwo dodged the swinging arms effortlessly, and reflected the magic blasts off hitting various distant mountain faces.

Mewtwo thought as she fired a Thunderbolt attack at Tirek's eyes, Damn, I cannot underestimate magic...I can lose at this rate, it's able to rival my enhanced psychic powers.

Tirek unleashed a magical shockwave in the hopes of hampering Mewtwo's movements, but the Genetic Pokémon used Barrier in a clever manner to ride the shockwave without taking any damage. Tirek growled in frustration as he saw his opponent not take any damage, and he put plenty of energy into that attack.

"Stay still!!!" Tirek demanded, only for the Genetic Pokémon to interrupt, ~"So you can hit me? Not possible, as I'm already slowing myself down for you to land a few hits...It's not my fault that your too stupid and such a poor shot that you could barely damage me..."~

That struck a major nerve with Tirek, as he started to wildly throw punches and magic blasts without aiming them. Mewtwo was able to dodge them easily, utilizing her psychic powers to redirect some of the magic blasts.

Tirek was beginning to wear Mewtwo down, until he was suddenly blind-sighted by something he couldn't see, then Mewtwo flew straight up into his face and unleashed a Thunderbolt right into his eyes, blinding the power hungry centaur.

-[Eterna Forest - Pokémon Diamond and Pearl]-
Mewtwo flew behind some trees to catch her breath and used Recover to replenish her health, and ate a Leppa Berry she took from Sean's backpack to recover the energy to utilize her techniques.

She looked at Tirek as he swung his arms and fired magic blasts wildly because of his temporary blindness, hoping he'd hit the tiny creature that proved exceedingly troublesome to beat.

Mewtwo thought, I expended more energy than necessary to keep this foe distracted, but Twilight's alicorn magic certainly amplified his magic considerably if his energy signature spiked as high as it did already...

Mewtwo decided to wait for a few minutes before getting back to the battle, waiting for backup to arrive...

-[Desperate Plan - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
While Mewtwo waited for back up, Twilight & her friends continued looking for Discord, unaware of a pair of hellish, hungry-looking eyes staring at them all with murderous intent.

"Yesssss..." an evil looking creature hissed, "The purple one...She's an alicorn...soon...my collection will reach new heights..."

He felt a slight disturbance in the air, then suddenly dodged a rainbow-colored beam that froze a tree in ice.

"So...you really are here..."

The creature looked to see the familiar form of Xerneas looking down at him, and continued, "How did you wind up here, Seta?"
Seta shifted into a black humanoid form resembling something like a werewolf, and said with a psychotic grin, "If you're here, then that boy with the special Pikachu & Greninja are here as well..."

Seta felt the hairs on his back tingle with anticipation as he looked behind and saw Yveltal land across of his brother, remembering their earlier clash with a tinge of fear.

"No escaping this time, murderer..." Yveltal said with a murderous grin himself.
Seta found himself cornered, he can’t escape now…

His only option left…is to fight…


===========================
Meanwhile...
Back at the Castle of the Two Sisters...
===========================

-[Battle! (Trainer) X and Y - Super Smash Bros. For 3DS & Wii U]-
Ash, Serena, & the Cutie Mark Crusaders continued their battle with Mars & Jupiter, and winning since the timely arrival of Lugia, Giovanni, & N. The two ex-commanders of Team Galactic were getting frustrated, even more so when the only Pokémon they still have are Mars' Purugly & Magnezone and Jupiter's Skuntank & Tangrowth.

"Grr...I hate these brats!" Jupiter said frustratingly, throwing her hat on the floor in a fit of rage.
Mars joined in Jupiter's frustration as she said, "I know, it's frustrating that they have back up from Team Rocket's former boss, and the 'king' of those crazy PETA wannabes."

Giovanni smirked as he said, “It seems that your options have run out…”

N stood there sternly, his eyes were cold and unsettling to Mars and Jupiter. Things looked really bad for the former commanders of Team Galactic as their opponents closed in on them.

But suddenly, the sky screeched loudly with lightning bolts discharging from the crack in the sky. The earth trembled with the force of an 8.0 earthquake, earning the attention of everyone who was battling.

“Wh-what in Equestria is happening!” Scootaloo said as she and her Charmeleon braced the tremors.
Serena exclaimed as she held onto Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell, “Hold on everyone!”

The two ex-commanders saw an opportunity and seized it, and leaped without any hesitation…

Jupiter and her Skuntank cleared a path straight to their target with Mars and her Purugly following closely behind through the tremors.

With a quick strike, Purugly and Skuntank both activated Night Slash and aimed the attacks at their targets, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell!
Serena noticed the attack aimed at the two fillies, and quickly pushed them out of the way from the Pokémon’s attacks. But, the Tiger Cat Pokémon and the Skunk Pokémon went after the two young mares. Serena went after them with her Sylveon to cut off the DARK-Type attacks with a FAIRY-type move. The two were ready for intense close quarters combat, as Mars and Jupiter’s Pokémon were mere inches from inflicting serious harm on Applejack and Rarity’s little sisters.

****! I’m not going to make it to them! Serena thought worriedly, panic running through her veins as the dual Night Slash attacks were half an inch from striking Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell’s necks.

But then, an unexpected twist came about…

Purugly and Skuntank aimed their Night Slash attacks at the ground, kicking up a plume of dust and dirt, Serena racing into the cloud to grab the two Cutie Mark Crusaders.

She fell to the ground and felt the earth continue its trembling underneath, and stood up looking for the two kids she was entrusted to look after. Serena then felt her left arm forcibly pulled to her back and felt someone’s arm wrap around her shoulder in a position she knows is one to restrain her. The earth finally settled its tremors as the French trainer knew what to do…

She grabbed the arm in front of her to attempt to break free, but heard Jupiter say, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you, not unless you want to suffocate from your own blood…”

Ash had his Charizard blow away the smokescreen and his blood ran cold with shock at what he saw when the dust was cleared…

-[Your Choice: Tense Situation]-
He saw Mars holding Serena, his girlfriend, hostage with a hunter’s knife held against Serena’s neck, in a manner that if the French girl made any movement, Mars will cut her jugular veins. Jupiter and their remaining Pokémon have Serena’s Sylveon, May, and Barry pinned down in a different situation than Serena, but were in the same amount of danger as his girlfriend.

"I suggest you surrender now, or I'll cut her throat..." Mars said as she pulled her knife closer to Serena's neck.
Jupiter smirked like an evil witch as she added, “And their heads get smashed to the ground…”

Jupiter’s Skuntank lightly, but forcibly slamming Barry’s head to the rock floor embedded into the ground to prove that they mean business, that their threats should be taken seriously.

Ash looked on in frustration, his girlfriend being held hostage under threat of being killed. He felt like throwing up in distress with the added threat of his girlfriend’s Pokémon and his two friends…

“Only cowards would resort to such an underhanded and weak tactic as hostages…” Giovanni said as he stood beside Ash, “Akagi-san must be a real weakling if his subordinates result in such a distasteful plan as this…”

“Sato-…*weak yipe*…-shi…” Serena cried out, quietly finishing when Mars pulled the knife to where it was barely touching her vulnerable neck.

“Ow…that really hurts…” Barry said, he suffered little damage that would be lethal, but he did need medical attention to patch up his somewhat minor injuries…

Ash stepped forwards a little, only for Mars to have the knife’s blade draw a little blood from Serena’s neck, the redhead saying, “Ah-ah-ahh…I wouldn’t do that if I were you…not unless you want your pretty girlfriend to die…”

“That’s cheatin’! You can’t do that!” Apple Bloom shouted, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo agreed with the same volume.

“If you’re going to use that knife on anyone, you should use it on me!”

Everyone was alerted to the voice that echoed, then turned their gazes upwards to a cliff and saw Sean Hashimoto standing there.

He discarded his weighted clothes and rushed too quickly for anyone to react as he was in front of Mars. He grabbed Mars’ wrist holding the knife at Serena’s neck and boldly, forced it away from the French girl and caused the knife to stab his left upper arm, what shocked everyone was that Sean did so on purpose.

Serena was free to wriggle our of Mars’ hold and did just that, running straight into Ash’s arms and petted on the head by his Pikachu.

May and Barry noticed Jupiter’s Skuntank wasn’t holding them down as strongly as before, so they both pushed upwards hardly that the Skunk Pokémon couldn’t react quick enough and was knocked on its back like a turtle’s.

“No!” Jupiter exclaimed, as Mars regained her composure and tried to inflict more serious wounds on her leader’s most hated enemy as said foe removed himself from the knife and performed makeshift first aid on him arm.

Sean looked at Mars and Jupiter with a hardened expression, one that sent a small chill down their spines. Serena, Ash, and the other kids/teens ran to the trainer to see if he was alright after that stunt he pulled.

"Sean...are you okay?" Serena asked worryingly as she inspected Sean’s wound, "...I saw what you did up close, and that stab wound looked pretty deep..."
Sean replied after tightening his bandage to reduce bleeding, "It's alright nee-san...I've had worse scrapes than this..."

Serena still felt weird about being called 'nee-san' even though she and Sean 'adopted' each other as siblings a year prior. But, she relented as she took a tissue to cover the very small cut on her neck from the knife's tip. She felt something wrap around her arm and saw it came from her Sylveon, the FAIRY-Type Pokémon having escaped thanks to Sean's Metagross.

-[An Outlaw Appears - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky]-
Rosa came running out of the castle, with eight of the wild Unown following close behind her and her Shiny Dragonite. They were the Unown that we’re shaped like the letters ‘P’, ‘T’, ‘L’, 'N', 'E', 'I', and ‘O’, and about thirty more Unown hung near the archway into the castle, eying what was transpiring outside the ruins.

The American noticed Sean and ran to him to inform him about the state of the Alphabet Pokémon, but noticed the bloodied bandage on his arm and asked like a worried mother in tone, “What happened to your arm sensei?”

Sean said to her, “For now, get everyone back to Ponyville, Rosa-chan…then come back to help me safeguard the Unown. I’ve also looked out for Porygon-Z, but had no luck.”

Rosa was about to object, but Sean guessed what she was going to argue about and interrupted, “I am fully aware that I injured myself, that’s why I want you back after getting everyone to Ponyville to help Mewtwo distract Tirek. I’ll hold them off for about ten minutes at least, but I prefer to get backup I trust, like you…”

Rosa slightly blushed with flattery at Sean saying he trusted her. So, she wordlessly agreed and tried to convince everyone else to go, but not before the sounds of a large vehicle approached the chasm.

Cyrus arrived with his machine, and he looked at the people below him. He had a disappointed expression as he focused his vision on his commanders, and had a soured expression when he noticed the other children with Pokémon with Giovanni and N.

But, his face wrinkled with anger as his eyes locked with Sean’s, the boy who derailed his plans again and again. The teenager in question having a serious expression himself that hardened as his eyes bitterly locked with Cyrus’ eyes.

“Second thought, Rosa-chan, stay here, and tell Sakaki-san to get everyone to Ponyville…” Sean quietly said to his apprentice, she nodded and convinced everyone to head for Ponyville as Sean and Cyrus struck up a pre-fight chat…

-[A Trainer Appears (Bad Guy Version) - Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen]-
"So...once again, you find yourself standing in my way...Does it get repetitive? Irritating even?"
"I agree...but I'll stand in your way, in any evil person's way with pride..."

"Pride? Such an emotion breeds conflict, if you recall..."
"Pride of one's religion, pride of one's country, I'm know...and I don't care..."

"Tch...You never cease to annoy me...you brat..."
"Aim to please...old b*****d..."

Cyrus' anger grew more intense, as he replied, "Let's see if this 'pride' of yours is sturdy enough to stand in my way...!"
He sent out all six of his Pokémon at once and activated the machine.

Mars & Jupiter gave two of their Pokémon a revive a piece as Sean and Rosa called their Typhlosion & Samurott as the other Pokémon of their's stood back for support, getting into a fighting stance.

"Hey Rosa-chan...?" Sean quietly asked Rosa, to which she replied in a similar tone, "What is it, Sensei?"
The Japanese-American boy smiled confidently as he answered her response, "I'm counting on you to watch my back as I watch yours..."

Rosa smiled faintly and nodded in silence as the two teenagers and their Pokémon charged at Mars, Jupiter, and Cyrus.

=====================
Meanwhile…
Back to Twilight and her friends…
=====================

-[Your Choice: Tense Situation]-
Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, & Rainbow Dash we’re still searching for Discord, being followed by an unusual dark-colored creature that looked like a bird, but it had sharp teeth in its beak, and had three fingers on its wings, without them knowing about it.

They weren’t aware of the peculiar creature following them from the tree canopy as their trail on Discord just ran cold.

“Argh!” Rainbow Dash grunted annoyed, “Where the hell is that draconnequus!”
Applejack replied, “Sean’s Mewtwo said she saw Discord scamper off this way. So from here on, we’ll have to look for him the ol’ fashioned way…”

Fluttershy was too busy trying to get some of the animals to safety to pay any attention to Applejack’s suggestion, but she was dragged along by Applejack and her Roserade to begin searching for Discord.

Pinkie and Rarity went off looking another direction with their Sableye and Gengar following. Rainbow Dash with her Pidgeot and Fluttershy’s Dragonite went to the air to try and spot Discord from the sky. As for Twilight, she went off on her own, unknowingly following directions her heart seem to point to. Trudging through the Everfree Forest amidst the fleeing creatures and the unnatural tremors and lightning.

Twilight’s ears were able to detect from the chaotic cacophony footsteps approaching her from behind, she swiftly turned around and faced her stalker, only to say with a relieved sigh…

“Oh…it’s you two…came to help us?”

Twilight’s followers were the Shiny Lucario and Scizor that helped her during the fight against Tirek, except they had numerous bruises and scrapes on their bodies, with her Scizor looking slightly in worse shape of the two indicated how she held her left claw as it seemed to have temporarily limped. They both nodded as something clicked in Twilight’s mind…

“Wait a moment! Lucario! You can detect the aura of living beings, right?” She asked expectantly to her FIGHTING/STEEL-type partner, for the Aura Pokémon to reply yes confidently with a 'thumbs-up', only to immediately grimace in pain for moving his sore arm too quickly…
Twilight jumped with glee as she asked, “Can you find Discord? He's..."

Her Lucario put up his paw and closed his eyes as he tried to look for Discord's chaotic aura. He picked up something and motioned Twilight and her Scizor to follow him.

"Do you know what's going on?" She asked her Scizor, the Pincer Pokémon only shrugging a 'I don't know' response.

He lead them to a peculiar green creature that looked like an amoeba. Twilight guessed it was a Pokémon of sorts, but she never seen such an unusual Pokémon in her life...


It had a vacant look in its eyes, a kind of vacancy Twilight noted there was a similar, unsettling look to the creature's eyes that looked something like some kind of puppet.

Twilight's Lucario had a fearful look on its face, as he sensed this creature's aura and it was overwhelming, as frightening as a tidal wave. Twilight and her Scizor picked up on how uneasy the Aura Pokémon seemed to feel, as she try to talk to her Lucario, but no words came out of her mouth.

The alicorn looked at the green creature more closely, her nose around six inches from touching it, and was met with a surprise she wasn't expecting...

The odd Pokémon, who was motionless before, suddenly wriggled briefly, causing Twilight to squeak like a mouse with surprise and back away like she saw a snake. The green Pokémon then leaped off in a direction that prompted Lucario to follow it in a chase, with Twilight and her Scizor to follow him.

-[Your Choice: Planning]-
Eventually, Twilight, her two Shiny Pokémon, and the odd green thing caught up to Discord’s last location, then she saw that everypony else arrived there as well, following the odd green Pokémon as there were more of them. As soon as they acknowledged each other’s presence, the green Pokémon vanished in the blink of an eye, disappearing who knows where.

“So…” Applejack said, “Y’all followed the little green whatevers too?”

“Yes, our Pokémon were insistent that we do, but why I’m not certain…” Rarity replied as Quartz the Sableye hopped off her back.

Rainbow acknowledged as she said, “Epsilon and I noticed something green wiz by and decided to follow it, leading us to you guys…”

“Who’s Epsilon?” Fluttershy asked as Rajin the Dragonite came over and hugged his Pegasus trainer.
“Oh! That’s the name I’ve decided to give my Pidgeot, after hearing Sean talk to that Bass guy about some game thing that currently slipped my mind, and I decided that was an awesome name to give my partner.”

Twilight’s Lucario turned his head to the side and got everyone’s attention by calling out…

“Arroof!”

Everyone turned to face the Aura Pokémon and saw him point to a little hill in the middle of a clearing. Twilight noticed something on the hill and said cheerily…
“Lucario! You found Discord!”

Rainbow Dash said as they rushed to the Spirit of Chaos, “Way to go! You rock, Lucario!”

By the time they reached Discord, they noticed how he sat on the hill looking utterly depressed. About Tirek’s betrayal. His own betrayal to his friends, especially Fluttershy. And his magic being stolen.

“Discord!” Twilight said as they drew closer, which got the Spirit of Chaos’ attention.
“We’ve been looking for you!” Twilight said with relief, only for Discord to reply in a sad tone, “Whatever for Princess? Punish me or berate me for teaming up with Tirek?”

“No, as tempting’ as that is…” Applejack replied, with Twilight answering, “We just wanted to know if you’re alright after…”
“I am fine, but without my chaotic magic, my mismatched body parts are terribly inconvenient…” Discord replied, his depressed tone unchanging.

“Oh. Okay. Sorry about that…” Twilight replied to his remark, only for the Chaos Spirit to ask something unexpected to the group…

“Why did you say that I should be freed with your friends, Twilight. After all the things I’ve done?”

Twilight wasn’t expecting this, but in hindsight, she probably should’ve known in his current mindset. She was speechless, her five friends were silent as well as they had no clue why Twilight did as well.

Twilight answered after gathering her thoughts, “Because…regardless of what you’ve done, you are still my friend, even if you did betray all of us. You know who convinced me that you truly changed…?”

Twilight answered her own question as the sky started to crack more like glass, “It was Sean…he convinced me to give you a second chance should I see you again…”

Discord was surprised and could only utter in response, “Why?”
Twilight explained, “Sean figured you might change alliances if you were promised something like absolute freedom to use your power, and he secretly told everyone else before me to ready for that possibility. He told all of his friends to ready to fight if necessary, but he told me something different specifically. He implied this to everyone else, but expressly told me it directly.”

Sean and Rosa battled Cyrus, Mars, and Jupiter fiercely as Twilight continued, “He said to me about you, ‘Your aura was that who, while easily influenced by ego, he has a good heart and has a loneliness that could only be filled by the love of friends. Friends who will accept him for who he is, not anchored by what he’s done in the past.’ He added, ‘Twilight, for someone who prides herself in learning about friendship, you are surprisingly closed off on forgiving those who have wronged you.’ Well…heh-heh…”

Twilight chuckled a little as she finished, “He had a point. I was not going to forgive you initially, but he convinced me otherwise, pointing out that despite us being friends…I wasn’t treating you like one at all. So, I apologize and ask you for forgiveness for never treating you as a friend. If Sean and Rosa are willing to forgive you, tough on their enemies as they are, then I see no reason why I shouldn’t forgive you Discord. Will you accept my apology and we can start over?”

Discord was silent, fiddling around a little with the medallion he was given by Tirek. He was touched by the sentiment of Twilight and Sean, and didn’t exactly hide it.

He said after a huff, “You know, Tirek tricked me into believing he can offer me something more valuable than friendship. But, I see now, there is nothing worth more than that. He lied when he said that his brother’s medallion was a token of trust and loyalty, but when I say that it is a sign of our friendship Twilight…”

He took off the medallion and put it around her neck as he finished, “…When I say that, I am wholeheartedly telling the truth.”

Twilight had an epiphany as it clicked in her mind what Xerneas meant by Tirek having the final key. It didn’t go unnoticed as Applejack asked, “You don’t think that’s the last key we need for the chest?”

Twilight with newfound strength answered the farmer, “We’ll have to get to the chest, to know for sure…”

As soon as they began to run in the direction to the Tree of Harmony, they heard a familiar voice exclaim, “Twilight-san!”
They turned around to see Ash, Serena, and Ash’s Pikachu running to them. They noticed that it was only the two lovebirds and their Pokémon, prompting Rarity to ask…

“Satoshi…Serena…where are the girls and their Pokémon partners?”

Serena exclaimed with worry, “Wait…they aren’t with you?”
Ash slightly freaked out as each of the ponies nodded no, and said, “Crap! We lost track of them after Yveltal-sama tackled some kind of…huge monster to the ground, so we were hoping that they found their way to you. So we looked around until we noticed we seemed to be getting lost, from what I remember about the forest’s layout, we’ve been jumping all over the Everfree Forest. A couple seconds before we found you guys, we were just at the Tyrannosaurus’ pen behind us.”

Twilight was worried as she said, “That’s…impossible…it’s down in the direction we were heading for several yards away…the opposite direction you came from…”

Serena only added fuel to the fire as she added, “What I’m afraid of, is that this confusing dilemma isn’t caused by Tirek or anyone we’re fighting against…”
She pointed up to the sky as everyone noticed now that the crack in the sky was substantially bigger, with the vortex looking eerily similar to a black hole. Not a good sign at all.

“We’ll have to get to the Tree of Harmony immediately. This confusing direction is only making our situation worse. Because, I think the universe is collapsing in on itself…” Twilight said, prompting the others to follow her as she made a mad dash for the magic tree, all the while looking for the missing fillies.

==========================
Meanwhile…
At the Castle of the Two Sisters…
==========================

-[Vs. Team Galactic Boss (Cyrus) - Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon]-
Sean and Rosa manage to force Cyrus and his commanders away from the castle and the Unown, Rosa’s Haxorus and Dragonite having destroyed Cyrus’ machine while doing so.

The two teenagers were scraped up a little, as well as their Pokémon. Sean called back his Raichu as he sent his Tyrantrum to combat the ELECTRIC-Type's foe in his place. The Despot Pokémon charging at Cyrus’ Gyarados with a Head Smash attack that sent the Atrocious Pokémon rocketing into a tree, much like he did to Honchkrow a few weeks earlier.

Rosa had her Shiny Haxorus and Roserade attack Mars’ Purugly and Jupiter’s Skuntank with a Outrage/Petal Blizzard combo that utterly demolished the Commanders’ ace Pokémon.

“I will not lose again to the likes of you, cursed Hashimoto! Nor to your pathetic apprentice!” Cyrus shouted as his anger was getting the better of him, causing the logical man to make more slip-ups.

Rosa was visibly hurt by her foe’s words, only for Sean to reply, “Says you Akagi…I know that if I let her face you alone, she’ll whoop your sorry *** better than I can with little effort! Rosa-chan is one of the most talented Pokémon Trainers I’ve ever met, and I have no doubt she’ll be one of the best of them all!”

Rosa smiled with a bit of embarrassment to her mentor’s praise, but found herself really touched by Sean’s words and confidence. She started to think that he was right about herself and was emboldened, deciding to show up her teacher and started to seriously overwhelm the villains.

Cyrus, Mars, & Jupiter’s last remaining Pokémon were in the red as far as stamina is concerned, Sean pleasantly surprised and proud of Rosa’s strengthened confidence and skill.

Cyrus lost whatever calm he was struggling to hold onto, the hate in his eyes were obvious and potent. His gritting teeth then changed from a look of anger, to a wicked grin…

-[The Coming Danger: Arrangement 1 - Pokémon SUPER Mystery Dungeon]-
Sean thought in his mind as sweat formed on his brow, That’s unsettling…I’ve seen a grin like that on serious psychopaths before…he looks like…he’s got an ace up his sleeve…

Rosa noticed too, and felt uneasy as it looked like Cyrus will go the “If I’m going down, I’m taking you all with me” mindset, particularly the suicide bomb route.

Cyrus pulled a remote from his pocket and grinned wider as he’s dipping dangerously close to insanity. Sean immediately got into a defensive pose as he pulled Rosa to get behind him (like a father would to his daughter or a husband to his wife), having a very bad feeling about what Cyrus was about to attempt. Rosa without realizing what she was doing, placed her hands on Sean's back like some girls tend to do when they hide behind their boyfriends.

Cyrus then said, with insanity border-lining his voice, "Despite you winning the battle, you've lost the war child! I would rather die than have you derail my plans yet again! So I've constructed a self-destruct device that will yield the power of ten hydrogen bombs!"

Sean's eyes widened with fear and panic as he knew that much power would kill everything within, what he assumes to be, a five kilometer radius at least. He visualized the impact in his mind, and found the blast radius would at best destroy the entire Everfree Forest and take out a large chunk of Ponyville too, and at worst, vaporize ten to fifteen kilometers around the epicenter, wiping both the Everfree & Ponyville off the map entirely with everyone in them.

His fears were confirmed and amplified as Cyrus added further with an insane grin, "...And this button, will set it off from within my destroyed device...heh-heh-heh-heh..."

Sean prepared to instinctively protect Rosa with his own body, even though he knew it was pointless considering the force the blast will generate.

Before Cyrus can detonate the suicide bomb, something huge crashed through the forest that threw trees and rocks up in the air. It slammed hard into Cyrus that caused him to hit his head against the grass-covered ground hard, and crushed the broken remains of his machine. Mars and Jupiter were about to go to Cyrus, but they were blind-sighted by Yveltal rampaging through and tossed some branches that hit the back of their necks, knocking the two unconscious.

The large thing, turning out to look like a massive cyclops, got up and in doing so, destroyed the remote Cyrus had, and roared at Yveltal as the Destruction Pokémon violently tackled the cyclops using his talons like an eagle. Xerneas shortly appeared afterwards with the Tyrannosaurus in tow as he fired a Moonblast attack on the cyclops, which suddenly morphed into what Sean and Rosa identified as something looking like a gigantic hydra from Greek Mythology.

Yveltal fired a powerful Hyper Beam attack at the hydra's feet to render it immobile, but the creature dodged the attack, with the attack destroying the pancaked machine, turning it into dust from the exploding force of the attack. The Tyrannosaurus charged into the hydra and violently bit into one of the necks of the creature.

Sean thought as he saw the clash, Hold on...is the dinosaur's body...glowing...?

The hydra screamed in agony as it tried to bite into the dinosaur to get him to let go, but its thick leathery hide and porcupine-like feathery quills made it where it could only mildly irritate the predatory animal.

Yveltal then grabbed the hydra, with the Tyrannosaurus letting go immediately, then using what can be considered Herculean strength, threw the hydra a few kilometers away to a mountain face.

Yveltal roared as he shouted angrily and immediately chased after the creature, "YOU'RE NOT RUNNING AWAY THIS TIME! COWARD!!!"

Sean and Rosa were mildly concerned about the DARK/FLYING-Type's behavior, as Xerneas noticed them he quickly said, "Hashimoto, Parker, get the Element Bearers to the Tree of Harmony! Twilight has the final key! Leave this monster to us!"

The two teenagers couldn't reply to Xerneas as they overheard an unfamiliar voice bitterly roar with a deafening volume, "DAMN YOU, YVELTAL!!"

Xerneas and the tyrannosaur then booked it to the direction the monster was thrown at, Sean noticing the Tyrannosaurus seemed much faster than before, from his memories of the dinosaur.

Sean was asked by a confused Rosa, "Wh-what was that all about?"
The teenage boy looked at her and replied, "I...I'm not sure...but, I think it must be serious if Xerneas and Yveltal are double-teaming that thing with the Tyrannosaurus."

Sean sensed something and quickly turned around ready to attack whatever was coming from behind them...

-[Your Choice: Tension Rising]-
"Apple Bloom-chan, Scootaloo-chan, Sweetie Bell-chan? What are you guys doing here?" Sean replied as he lowered his stance, then proceeded to check if Cyrus, Mars, and Jupiter were alive (which they were), then tied them up with rope.

The three fillies with their partner Pokémon came up to the two as Sweetie Bell explained, "We're on our way back to Ponyville with Satoshi and Serena, when all of a sudden..."
Scootaloo interrupted her and said excitedly, "THE MOST EPIC BATTLE EVER FOUGHT HAPPENED!!! There was Yveltal and Xerneas fighting some kind of shape-shifting monster and the T. rex was there too. It was so scary, but so awesome at the same time! Blood spewing everywhere! Trees getting ripped out of the ground! Explosions! AND THE T. REX BREATHED BLUE FIRE LIKE THAT GODZILLA GUY!"

Sean's eyes popped wide open at the mention of the Tyrannosaurus 'breathing blue fire like Godzilla', thinking, I've heard from Xerneas that dinosaurs had strong effectiveness against magic and the supernatural, but this seems like something more than that...something’s telling me that Xerneas knows something he doesn’t want us to know yet about the dinosaurs…

He snapped back into reality when he heard Scootaloo shout with excitement as Sweetie Bell and Charmeleon tried to calm the pegasus down, Rosa then asked Apple Bloom, "So...what happened afterwards? Aren't Satoshi and Serena with you?"

Apple Bloom answered, "We don't know, the fighting grew intense. There were explosions and laser beams firing in all directions, kicking up lots of dust. Ivysaur, Charmeleon, and Wartortle protected us from most of the battle, but we lost track of Satoshi and Serena running away from the monster Yveltal and Xerneas were fighting."

Sean sighed as he then said, "If that's the case, you three will have to stick with us like glue..."

The ground started to tremble as explosions from the battles against the unknown monster and Tirek raged on, and lightning crashed down from the cracking sky.

"By that..." Sean added as he quickly picked up the Cutie Mark Crusaders, "...I mean we got to find Twilight and the others and get to the Castle now!"

Rosa offered to carry Sweetie Bell for Sean as the two teens called back everyone but Typhlosion and Dragonblitz, and sprinted off in time as a huge tree crashed down where they were standing.


-[Your Choice: Intense Battle]-
Tirek continued to battle Mewtwo at a feverish pace, the Mega Evolved Pokémon starting to tire and feel the negative effects of her first time achieving this form, and using it for a prolonged period of time.

Tirek caught on and was opting for a strategy of not giving the Genetic Pokémon a second to rest. At this point, Mewtwo used all her tricks already and Tirek was smart enough to not fall for them now. Fighting the magic centaur on her own was very stupid on Mewtwo’s part, but she did succeed in distracting him from her trainer and the Element Bearers, she did figure out that Tirek would kill Sean and Ash if he met them as he was warned that they could defeat him regardless of how much power he obtains.

She thought as she dodged her opponent’s relentless attacks, How I would really love to have Sean here to tell me what to do…I’m still a ‘greenhorn’ when it comes to fighting smart on my own like he is teaching the others…I really need a strategy befitting of a clan who thrived on military prowess…

She was interrupted by one of Tirek’s attacks connecting to her frail body, she barely had time to put up a barrier to block the attack. She succeeded only to suffer minor injuries to absorb the full force of Tirek’s attack, and crashed into a boulder, hard. Mewtwo then reverted to her normal state from Mega Evolution, and felt intense fatigue and pain as she was not accustomed to her transformation yet.

Tirek grinned as he said to the PSYCHIC-Type, “Huph! So your little trick wore off…now there’s nothing you can do to stop me…”

Tirek started to let his guard down as he’s sure he had defeated Mewtwo…

-[Team Rocket Hideout - Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen]-
Except for the fact that Mewtwo feigned defeat so she could catch her breath and use Recover on herself, she did however, lose the power to mega evolve for the moment and can sense it will be a while before she can use it again, and likely needs Sean to activate it again.

Tirek readied to fire a magic blast to destroy his opponent, but before Mewtwo could spring her last surprise, Tirek was sucker punched hard enough to cancel his attack. Mewtwo looked up and saw something she did not expect personally…

Floating in the air was…another Mewtwo…!

Mewtwo then noticed how this other Mewtwo was different from herself, as it seemed to be in a mega evolved state like her, but it had a very different shape compared to the one she took…


This new Mewtwo looked like it was built for physical combat, having a broad, solid frame and large legs and arms suitable for some martial arts discipline. It was Mega Mewtwo X! The physical counterpart to Mega Mewtwo Y...

She then noticed Deathwing beside another Charizard with a young man on top of it, recognizing the man as Ash’s cousin, Red Tajiri.

Red focused on her and she read his mind, understanding this Mewtwo was one he caught at the Cerulean Cave in Kanto some years back. It too achieved Mega Evolution when Red found a peculiar stone that resonated strongly with the fellow PSYCHIC-Type. She recognized that sounded just like when Sean found those two unknown Mega Stones a few weeks ago in Ghastly Gorge.

Mewtwo smiled as she said to the veteran trainer, ~"I get it...I'll leave this to my fellow clone, Red..."~

Using what little strength she had left, Sean's Mewtwo floated down to the ground, and took the time to begin regaining her strength for round 2. Leaving the task of distracting Tirek to Deathwing and Red's Mewtwo...

"WHO DID THAT!!!" Tirek roared as his vision was then suddenly obstructed by a blast of fire, and as it cleared, he saw a fist collide with the bridge of his nose.

Another one?! Tirek angrily thought as he began his counterattack against his opponents, How many of these Pokémon creatures are there!?

Mewtwo watched as the elderly Charizard and the other Mewtwo begin their bout with Tirek, it somewhat becoming clear that Deathwing was the more eager of the two as she was the more aggressive in fighting.

Mewtwo took heavy breaths as the muscles in her body ached from the toll she endured, only for a familiar voice to say...

"Mewtwo! What are you doing here?"

She turned around to see that the voice came from her trainer. She saw Sean carrying Apple Bloom and Scootaloo in his arms, followed by Rosa carrying Sweetie Bell in her's, then by Sean's Lucario & Rosa's Dragonite.

As soon as Sean got to Mewtwo, he asked, "What happened to you?"
Mewtwo chuckled a little, then said to her trainer, ~"It's a bit of a complicated story, but it is short..."~

Rosa said as she put Sweetie Bell down, "You could tell him as he heals you...or, read his mind, of course..."

So Sean got to work on healing his Mewtwo with the special medicines formulated for Pokémon, Sean's last Full Restore and a Max Elixir. As he applied the Full Restore on Mewtwo's wounds, she told him, Rosa, and the CMC about Tirek and how she was able to battle the centaur by achieving Mega Evolution, and how it ultimately put her in her current state. She then said that Red's own mega evolved Mewtwo and Deathwing took up fighting Tirek to distract him from Twilight and the gang from getting the final key from Discord.

"I thought so..." Sean said, surprised Mewtwo could even mega evolve in the first place, "...Unless a Pokémon and trainer's bond is great enough, a Pokémon mega evolving for the first time tends to have negative effects on them from what I've heard. Varying from things like pain inflicted to heightened aggressiveness. Its why not a lot of rookies can achieve Mega Evolution with their Pokémon, or are even allowed. Not without training from folks like Cornelia’s Grandfather, Guru..."

"Really?" Scootaloo asked, the other fillies looking worried with that revelation.
Sean replied to the pegasus' question, "Yeah, sometimes the negative effects lead to some of these trainers I've mentioned earlier getting seriously hurt, sometimes severe enough to be put under the intensive care unit at hospitals..."

Rosa looked really worried when her mentor said that, thinking how he was exceedingly lucky to have already formed such strong bonds with his Pokémon when some of them mega evolved themselves for the first time.

"Now...as for Tirek..." Sean began to say, before Mewtwo interrupted him by saying, ~"Whatever you're planning to do Sean, do NOT engage Tirek! He's aware of you and Satoshi and has plans to kill the two of you, because both of you could defeat him regardless of how much power he acquires."~

Rosa shot Sean a look that said, "Don't you dare go do the opposite you were told not to do..." without uttering a syllable, and Sean heard it loud and clear, and complied with his friend’s silent order.

"Then we've got to go find Twilight-chan and get her to the Tree of Harmony then." Sean said as Rosa asked his Lucario, “Do you think you can find Twilight and her friends? As well as the Tree of Harmony after we do?”

Lucario nodded with a bark of confirmation, “Aroof!”

Mewtwo interjected as she said ~”There’s a high likelihood that the crack in the sky is distorting space in the Everfree Forest, turning its layout into more of a maze than before. If you’re going to the Tree of Harmony, you’ll have to rely on me to get you there…”~

Sean nods in confirmation, the others following suit, as he said, “Sounds like a plan. Now let’s roll out!”

The group charged into the forest following Sean’s Lucario, as Red, his Mewtwo, and Deathwing took to battling the power mad centaur to keep him distracted from Ash and Sean.

Red thought as he watched Sean and his group run off, Don’t worry Hashimoto-san, we’ll fill in for as long as we can manage…I only wished Green-san or my girlfriend were here to help out. That Green, sure picked a swell time to go to Manehatten to help Sakaki with Akagi…Satoshi-nee-san, stay alive alright…


-[Heavy Rainfall - Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire]-
Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Discord, Ash, Serena, & their Pokémon race through the Everfree Forest in total chaos. It became even more chaotic as lightning bolts crashed down to the earth, many nearly hitting the group, but were thankfully deflected by Ash's Pikachu.

"Damn...We've been running...I don't even know what kind of shape anymore around the Everfree for hours..." Ash said exhausted, "...And we're nowhere close to the Tree of Harmony..."

Twilight replied, "It's only been 5 minutes Satoshi, but we did cover a lot of distance so it's a mystery how we can't get to the tree..."

Serena tried to catch her breath, as she said, "I think we're more lost than ever at this point...I hope that one of our friends at least found those three fillies. I can't imagine what might happen to them considering what might be lurking in these woods, especially with whatever it is that Xerneas & Yveltal are fighting against."

Serena quickly realized she didn't help calm Applejack, Rainbow Dash, & Rarity calm down as they were starting to panic for the CMC's safety. So she quickly added after grabbing Ash's hand, "Or Sean found them and is doing everything he can to keep those three safe..."

She nervously laughed as Rainbow Dash shot a displeased glare at her. Ash trying to calm the pegasus down when he caught on what was going on.

As if by a godsend miracle, Sean and his little group ran from the bushes with their Pokémon.

"Girls!" Ash, Serena, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow exclaimed as they hugged the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Sean said as he caught his own breath, "Hoo-whee...are we...glad to have...gah...found you guys..."
Rosa couldn't say anything as she was too out of breath to even speak.

"Are you okay Rosa?" Pinkie asked, only for Rosa to respond with a thumbs up, and took a big swig of water from a thermos she pulled from her bag.

Twilight noticed Mewtwo and asked her curiously, "What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna distract Tirek...?"
Mewtwo replied, ~"Tirek proved to have been too powerful for me, mostly as I achieved Mega Evolution for the first time, that to summarize how it went, I probably would've been better off fighting him in my present, base form..."~

"Oh...I see...so, who is fighting him now?" Twilight asked, prompting Mewtwo to reply, ~"It is Deathwing and Red, Red is using another...Mewtwo...like myself..."~
"I knew it..." Sean said, "I figured he caught a Mewtwo, I heard he caught a very powerful Pokémon in the Cerulean Cave in Kanto and rumors of it being a Mewtwo. I guessed there were multiple Mewtwo cloned in secret, and heard rumors that Red's was the first one cloned..."

"Oh, so that's what you meant when you said he might have a Pokémon you've heard rumors he had." Twilight said, Rosa was a little shocked and asked, "Wait...just, how many Mewtwo are there?"

Sean replied, "I don't think as many as you believe, I heard that the projects involving Mewtwo are very poorly known and secretive, about as much as an urban legend or something..."

Twilight smiled as she said, "Well, with Mewtwo here, she can just teleport us to the Tree of Harmony no problem..."
Mewtwo shook her head, as she replied in a disappointed tone, ~"I'm afraid I can't...my battle with Tirek alone took much of my energy, I'm still recovering the stamina to utilize my psychic powers to the fullest. My Mega Evolution took a bigger toll on me that I previously thought, as I've been trying to do just that while you were talking, but had no success."~

"Well, that bites..." Applejack said in response, only for Pinkie to ask out of the blue, "Who left a perfectly good record player out here in the forest?"

Everyone looked at Pinkie as she was holding a record player in good condition, prompting Rainbow to ask dryly, "Pinkie...Isn't that one of your record players?"
Pinkie then looked at the record player in detail and then said in a embarrassed tone, "OH YEAH...this is one of my emergency record players for record player emergencies. I forgot about number 17 here, better make sure he still works..."

Sean thought, Why on earth would you need 17 emergency record players for?

"I LIEK CEREAL!!!!"

Sean's body stiffened as that grating voice yelled in the forest, everyone turned to see that it came from Sean's Porygon-Z that barreled out of the bushes like a wild animal then proceeded to drag his...butt...on the ground like a dog while making all sorts of sounds that came from pre-1980 cartoons like the Loony Toons.

"Porygon-Z! We've finally found you!" Ash, Serena, and the CMC exclaimed as they picked up the Virtual Pokémon (he suddenly began to sing the first lyrics to the Circle of Life as they did).

"Oh right!" Sean said in a eureka moment, "You guys were looking for that spaz-machine because Giratina is here in this, shadowzone, you said he said?"

"Yeah we were!" Apple Bloom said, as Sweetie Bell then asked, "So...how's he going to free Giratina?"

-[Turn Music Off...]-
Everyone had blank faces as they aren't even sure how the NORMAL-Type was even going to do the deed in the first place.

Porygon-Z then 'said' using a comedian's clip, "Looks like you gone and ****ed this up dummies..."
"Such language..." Fluttershy said by impulse, knowing by now that Porygon-Z isn't actually saying these things, but is actually parroting these various phrases.

Pinkie, too preoccupied to notice, said, "Okay, now to see if it still works..."

She pulled from, nowhere, a record that said 'Classical Opera' on it and began to play it. They were unaware that Tirek was nearby, trying his best to fend off Mega Mewtwo X & Deathwing's attacks.

-[Figaro - The Barber of Seville by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]-
As soon as the symphonic music started to play, Sean's eyes widened with fear as he exclaimed, "No...! NO!!! NOT THAT!!! NOT THAT STINKIN' SONG!!! NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!!!"

The music that is playing is a very familiar one to Sean as he began having a meltdown as he immediately turned the record player off. But, much to his misfortune, his Porygon-Z had already heard the tune, standing as alert as a meerkat and processing the sound he heard, then the music ringing from all over the air.

"What's wrong Sean? Why are you-YIPE!!!" Twilight yipped as Sean grabbed the alicorn as Porygon-Z suddenly began singing in an operatic voice,

🎵~Trarara Rera-a-a-a!~🎵
🎵~Trara Ra Raaaaaaaa!~🎵

Rosa picked up on what Sean was so freaked out of, and subsequently dove for cover, carrying or dragging anyone with them quickly as they took cover. This action confused all their friends, with them daring to ask why were they so terrified when that song started to play?

They got their answer when the music that began playing on the device suddenly began echoing loudly in the air, coming from all directions, and Sean's Porygon-Z suddenly appeared from Tirek's beard and sang;

🎵~Largo al factotum della citta. Largo!~🎵

🎵~La la la la la la la LA!~🎵

Porygon-Z then slugged Tirek in the face hard enough to send him crashing into the ground.

🎵~Presto a bottega che l'alba e gia.~🎵

🎵~Presto! La la la la la la la LA!~🎵

The Virtual Pokémon appeared from Tirek's left ear and then pulled two over-sized traffic cones from, somewhere, and shoved them both up Tirek's nostrils.

🎵~Ah, che bel vivere, che bel piacere (che bel piacere)~🎵

🎵~per un barbiere di qualita! (di qualita!)~🎵

The Virtual Pokémon then decided to shove the Tyrannosaurus' feces down Tirek's nose, making the centaur gag hard and with a horrendous sound that told everyone that he could easily throw up.

🎵~Ah, bravo Figaro!~🎵
🎵~Bravo, bravissimo!~🎵
🎵~Bravo! La la la la la la la LA!~🎵

Porygon-Z pulled Yoshi's sound effects and ground pounds Tirek on his back, collapsing the centaur.

🎵~Fortunatissimo per verita!~
~Bravo!~🎵

🎵~La la la la la la la LA!~🎵
🎵~Fortunatissimo per verita!~
~Fortunatissimo per verita!~🎵

🎵~La la la la, la la la la, la la la la la la la LA!~🎵

Tirek, in a strange mix of annoyance and slight fear, began to frantically look for whatever was making him a slapstick act. but was rudely deafened by said being sang the next few lines into his ear with a megaphone.

🎵~Pronto a far tutto, la notte e il giorno~
~sempre d'intorno in giro sta.~🎵
🎵~Miglior cuccagna per un barbiere,~
~vita piu nobile, no, non si da.~🎵

🎵~La la la la la la la la la la la la la!~🎵

Tirek clasped his hands together to trap his aggressor, and when he tried to get a peek at his foe, Porygon-Z used his arms like a mousetrap and slapped Tirek's nose with a loud snap that caused the centaur to reel back with a swollen nose.

🎵~Rasori e pettini~🎵
🎵~lancette e forbici,~🎵
🎵~al mio comando~🎵
🎵~tutto qui sta.~🎵
🎵~Rasori e pettini~🎵
🎵~lancette e forbici,~🎵
🎵~al mio comando~🎵
🎵~tutto qui sta.~🎵

Tirek couldn't process what was going on, even more so when he felt what can be best described as a wedgie near his nether regions.

🎵~V'e la risorsa,~
~poi, de mestiere~
~colla donnetta... col cavaliere...~🎵
🎵~colla donnetta... la la li la la la la la~🎵
🎵~col cavaliere... la la li la la la la la la la LA!!!~🎵

Tirek tried to hit Porygon-Z, but he kept disappearing and reappearing all over as he occasionally crawled around Tirek's massive body like a spider.

🎵~Ah, che bel vivere, che bel piacere (che bel piacere)~🎵
🎵~per un barbiere di qualita! (di qualita!)~🎵

🎵~Tutti mi chiedono, tutti mi vogliono,~🎵
🎵~donne, ragazzi, vecchi, fanciulle:~🎵
🎵~Qua la parruca... Presto la barba...~🎵
🎵~Qua la sanguigna... Presto il biglietto...~🎵
🎵~Tutto mi chiedono, tutti mi vogliono,~🎵
🎵~tutti mi chiedono, tutti mi vogliono,~🎵
🎵~Qua la parruca, presto la barba, presto il biglietto, ehi!~🎵

"WHERE IS THIS BLASTED MUSIC COMING FROM!" Tirek shouted as his fury to his humiliator rose to such heights that he briefly forgot about him and asked about this music he's hearing.

🎵~Figaro... Figaro... Figaro... Figaro...Figaro...
Figaro... Figaro... Figaro... Figaro...Figaro!!!~🎵

As Porygon-Z yelled that last Figaro, he slugged Tirek's face hard with a cartoonish mallet and broke, something that made a sound like glass-shattering.

🎵~Ahime, (ahime) che furia!~🎵
🎵~Ahime, che folla!~🎵
🎵~Uno alla volta,~🎵
🎵~per carita! (per carita! per carita!)~🎵
🎵~Uno alla volta, uno alla volta,~🎵
🎵~uno alla volta, per carita!~🎵

Tirek couldn't handle Porygon-Z's antics and started to comically 'hide' from the crazed NORMAL-Type, but the meme generator kept finding him and did anything humiliating from pouring dirt into his ears to poking his eyes.

🎵~Figaro! Son qua.~🎵

🎵~Ehi, Figaro! Son qua.~🎵

🎵~Figaro qua, Figaro la, Figaro qua, Figaro la,~🎵
🎵~Figaro su, Figaro giu, Figaro su, Figaro giu.~🎵

🎵~Pronto prontissimo son come il fumine:~
~sono il factotum della citta.~🎵
🎵~(della citta, della citta, della citta, della citta)~🎵

"Wow...maybe we should've let Porygon-Z handle Tirek..." Rainbow Dash remarked, to which Sean only grumbled as a way of saying, no you wouldn't, without saying anything. They only watched as the 'battle' continued, Red's Mewtwo and Deathwing looking confused as they observed too.

🎵~Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;~🎵
🎵~Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;~🎵
🎵~a te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non manchera.~🎵
🎵~Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;~🎵
🎵~Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;~🎵
🎵~a te fortuna (a te fortuna, a te fortuna) non manchera.~🎵
🎵~Sono il factotum della citta,~🎵
🎵~Sono il factotum della citta,~🎵
🎵~della citta, della citta,~🎵
🎵~Della ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-ttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!~🎵

"ENOUGH!!!"

Tirek shouted as he unleashed an energy shock wave, as his anger didn't generate a magical shock wave, but, something else...
Red and his Mewtwo were quick to charge back in to fight with Deathwing racing behind at a fast pace. Giratina noticed the crack left by Porygon-Z and began his work to break it himself.

A pair of reptilian/insect eyes zeroed focus onto the centaur, coming from Seta as he silently observed the battle rage on, thinking, So, not only does he possess magic and the power to steal it, that centaur can utilize that too? There's no mistaking it, that shout generated a shock wave of Ki...Interesting...

Seta began grinning as he said to himself silently, "That big buffoon may be the perfect mix I've been looking for...of Chi and Magic..."

Seta dodged a blast of energy from Xerneas’ Moonblast attack, Yveltal saying as he came screeching down like a missile, “You better keep you eyes on us, you weak little leech! You know your presence is so pathetic and insignificant…!”

As Seta dodged the attack, Yveltal finished his words to the creature, a wicked smirk forming, “…that you have to steal another’s form just to win a female’s affections, because you are too pathetic unless you’re someone else. How’s it feel to compensate for having a **** as large as an ant’s?”

That caught Seta’s attention, the DARK/FLYING-Type grinning in a somewhat evil manner as he has succeeded in baiting his opponent. Seta took a personal offense at the low blow his opponent of the realm of divinity would never stoop to.

It made him…absolutely…pissed…!

If the creature had any form of kryptonite, it was his pride.

“You think I’m pathetic?!” Seta said angrily, beginning to laugh like a maniac, “ME?! Who’s killed and devoured millions of heroes and villains across multiple realities?! I’LL SHOW YOU WHOSE PATHETIC, TEACHER’S PET!!!”

Seta made an animalistic lunge for the Legendary Pokémon, but was blind sighted by his brother as the Gods of Life and Destruction pursued their opponent, not stopping their assault.

-[Abnormal Weather - Pokémon Emerald]-
Another tremor told Sean that they needed to end this fight now, and for varying and complicated reasons, he wanted to stop Tirek, especially as Red’s mega evolved Mewtwo was struck by a bolt of lightning coming from the vortex, giving Tirek the opportunity to blindside the clone and knock him out, leaving an eager, elderly Charizard to face the powerful centaur alone.

Sean and Rosa thought that Deathwing can hold her own against Tirek (even seems eager to fight him at full power), but they both feel a need, a desire, to enter the fray and defeat the villain.

~”I highly discourage you two to fight Tirek…”~ Sean’s Mewtwo said, catching everyone’s attention, ~”…Especially you, Sean. If Tirek finds out who you are, he will kill you. He had already tried to attempt murder upon Satoshi earlier, there’s no telling how much effort he will put into preventing you from slipping through his fingers like Satoshi did.”~

“But, I can’t just sit here and do nothing…I've wanted to take Tirek down myself for a while now, but I know that I’m not strong enough to face him, and if what Twilight-san said is any indication, my Pokémon aren’t strong enough either, and a lot of them are already worn out…” Sean said in response, Rosa looking at him with curious eyes.

Rosa’s expression then hardened as she said, “Me too…I don’t want to be on the sidelines for this conflict, I still have Kyurem to use in battle.”

She sent out the Boundary Pokémon and continued, “He has not been in battle for the entire time since this battle began, so he’s got energy to spare for the fight.”

Twilight interjected as she pointed out, “But Rosa, Kyurem cannot fight at full capacity without Zekrom or Reshiram, and the two are who knows where in Equestria no thanks to me. Plus, it’s been made obvious that one opponent of significant power isn’t enough at this point. Kyurem can’t fight Tirek on his own without at least one more person of similar power to him to help with the battle…”

“Oh…right…” Rosa said glumly, leaving everyone stumped on what to do now, since it’s made clear that the Tree of Harmony isn’t going to be reached soon. But then, someone said something with considerable difficulty, searching for the source they looked for the person who said that, only to look at Kyurem’s empty yellow eyes, wondering if the voice was coming from him. Soon enough, they got their answer…

"You...can...merge..." Kyurem strained to say, surprising everyone present.

-[Bell Tower - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
"Ki-ki-Kyurem?" Rosa began to ask with shock, only for the ICE/DRAGON-Type to further say in strained sentences, like he was trying to learn to speak again...

"You...can...merge...with...my...soul..." Kyurem said, "...use...the...spire...to...take...stones...into...your...hearts..."

"I...don't understand..." Sean said, Rosa thinking the same thing.

~"Kyurem's saying that you two, Sean and Rosa, can merge with Zekrom & Reshiram..."~ Mewtwo said, leaving everyone in shock at the revelation...


====================================
Unknown Location...
Equestria Dimension...
====================================

-[Desperate Plan - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
Out on the other side of the planet, a portal opened up and three figures came out, two of them were Dialga and Palkia in their true forms, the third was a young woman with long blue hair and white, armor-like plating on regular clothes all white like paper...

"Okay...now we just have to search for the cowardly little **** that fled to this location..." Palkia said, in a very chipper voice.

“H-hold on!” The blue haired woman said as the two deities shifted to their human forms, “Master Palkia…we really should do what Death instructed us to do BEFORE we go hunting for your aggressor. Especially if your human trainer is here and in trouble…”

Palkia shifted a menacing, annoyed glare at her as Dialga intervened, “Akishia is right, Palkia…don’t forget that our father wants us to prioritize our trainer and his friends’ safety over your need to get revenge. That is the only way he even agreed to let you take his own personal student for a test run…or come here after Giratina informed us about this being where our attacker came from…”

Palkia let out an unnecessarily exaggerated, loud groan of annoyance and replied to her twin’s statement, “God, I hate it when you’re right Onii-chan! Hashimoto’s lucky he’s a fun and cute toy of mine, so I’m more compliant with that…”
Dialga further elaborated, “There is a 67-to-84 percent chance that what we’re looking for is going to appear while we come to our trainer’s aide anyways. Which there’s a surprising 2 percent chance that helping Sean Hashimoto will be, with your current mood, a waste of time…”

Palkia only sneered in amusement as she said, “Well, if you weren’t talking in that monotone voice of yours, I’d take you seriously. But, you’re right. Let’s go save Hashimoto and his girlfriends, and the other toys that hang out with him!”
The blue haired woman named Akishia replied with shock, “How can you talk about him and his friends in such a manner? They have names and deserve as much respect for you to remember them and not think of them as toys…I-I-I m-mean no disrespect, Master Palkia!”

“Just Palkia is fine rookie!” Palkia said as she and her brother readied to take off, “Just use your own judgement and use what daddy taught you so far, you’re exceptionally talented but still lack the proper fighting experience needed little angel…now follow us!”

Akishia said nothing and just took off with the two cosmic deities to their destination…
Ponyville…


-[Your Choice: Readying For Battle]-
“Wait! You’re telling me that Sensei and I can combine with Zekrom and Reshiram?” Rosa asked Mewtwo, only for the PSYCHIC-Type to reply, ~”No, Kyurem said that, not me. He also said that you two can do it using the DNA Splicers…”

“Using…the spire…you can take…the…forms…that the…heroes of…Truth…&…Ideals…took…thousands of years…ago…” Kyurem struggled to say, which made the ponies very confused about what he was saying.

“I don’t get it…take the forms the Heroes of Truth and Ideals took…what is Kyurem talking about…?” Rarity asked aloud, prompting Mewtwo to answer, ~"I'm not exactly sure what he means, but the intention in his voice seems to indicate that Sean and Rosa can fuse with Zekrom and Reshiram in a similar manner to him fusing with either Zekrom or Reshiram..."~

"So...we can fuse with Zekrom and Reshiram, all Power Rangers style?" Rosa asked, somewhat puzzled as she held out the DNA Splicers required for the transformation Kyurem implied.

Kyurem walked to the two trainers and spoke a little more clearly as he touched the spire, "Taking in...my soul will grant you two and my halves...tremendous power! More than I can muster...with either my Yin or Yang halves...But, a caution as the more you...do this, the stronger the two of you become...remain fused with my soul for too long...and you will never change back, as you become...Reshiram and Zekrom, in mind and spirit...especially...in my...current...state..."

That seemed to cause concern among everyone present, Twilight seeing that determined fire in Sean and Rosa's eyes, said, "Sean...Rosa...Please don't go through that. Kyurem strongly implied that the two of you will become Reshiram and Zekrom fully if you guy go through the merging and remain so for too long."

"I'm not worried about that..." Sean replied, with Rosa adding, "I'm concerned of course, but if it means we can stop this ******* in his tracks, then I'm all for it. Also, I'm not worried if Sensei Sean isn't worried..."

Kyurem poured his power into the spire as if he was going to use absofusion on either halves of his soul, and then used the purple-ish energy tendrils the ponies saw him use on Reshiram in Rosa's memories. The energy laces shot up and out of their location, seeking Zekrom and Reshiram lost in Equestria.

"Why didn't you guys do this before Tirek stole Twilight's magic?" Rainbow Dash asked, only for Fluttershy to reply for the two humans, "Um...I think they had no idea they can do that, Rainbow..."

"Yeah..." Rosa said as she looked at Kyurem with perplexed eyes, "...I had no idea we could summon Reshiram or Zekrom from afar like this...wish I knew about this earlier…"

Everyone looked up into the lighting drenched sky as they notices Kyurem's energy ropes were being pulled back, meaning they successfully caught Reshiram or Zekrom, or both of them.

No less than ten seconds later did everyone catch a glimpse of Reshiram and Zekrom coming into view, being pulled by Kyurem's power as it wrapped around them like ropes. Then the two dragons turned into the Light & Dark Stones respectfully as they landed into Sean and Rosa's hands.

Everyone heard the two speak telepathically as Reshiram asked, ~"What's going on? I thought either Zekrom or myself are merging with Kyurem?"~

Zekrom added, ~"I don't understand, why are we back into our slumbering forms if neither of us are going to fuse with Kyurem?"~

Sean asked Kyurem as he held onto the Dark Stone tightly, "Is there anything you want to tell us before we go through with this as a warning in terms of battle when we merge with your soul, Kyurem?"

Zekrom and Reshiram couldn't emote at the moment, but their expressions would be that of surprise at Sean's question. Kyurem answered, having gained enough strength to speak clearly, with a few strains to keep it clean.

"Though your strength and speed are multiplied, your physical defenses are significantly weaker the first time you fuse. It wouldn't take more than one well aimed and powerful blow to cause significant damage to both yourself and my soul. Your combined strength is greater the more in sync your soul's wavelengths are. As it stands...you cannot stay fused for more than...s-six m-minutes..."

Kyurem audibly coughed despite his very little and limited movement showing he was struggling to talk more clearly.

Rosa said to Kyurem as the DNA Splicers started to glow, "Six minutes...got it! Kyurem, after Sensei and I merge with Zekrom and Reshiram, try to help Twilight and the others find the Tree of Harmony..."

Kyurem wordlessly nodded in confirmation as he used the spire to fuse Rosa and Sean with the half of Kyurem's soul they have under their command. In a blinding veil of lightning and fire, Twilight and the others watched as the silhouettes of Sean and Rosa changed.

A flash erupted, causing Tirek to turn his attention to the light, he thought it was more magic for him to absorb, but he was blasted by a powerful Flamethrower attack to the face by Deathwing. He unleashed a powerful beam of magic at the elder Pokémon, but she somersaulted over the beam, using the momentum to gain speed and power as she violently tackled Tirek to the ground, a sadistic, predatory grin plastered on the FIRE/FLYING-Type's face, showing an excitement in fighting the centaur.

-[Your Choice: Reveal]-
The light surrounding Sean and Rosa started to die down as seconds pass. Through squinting gazes, Twilight, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, Ash, Serena, and their Pokémon looked at the silhouetted figures where the two trainers were. When they finally got to see the two clearly, their jaws slacked open at what they saw...

Sean and Rosa wore armor in the likeness of Reshiram and Zekrom, some parts on the arms & legs looked form-fitting while other parts are more like traditional armor plating. The two had headpieces that looked like a strange combination of a knight helmet and a crown atop Sean's head, while a headband that looked like a tiara and an armored visor mixed together on Rosa's head. Sean's overall armor looked like an unusual mix of a medieval knight's armor with what looked like a skinsuit made of metal underneath. The same can be said for Rosa, as her armor overall had a similar shape to Sean's, but looked a little more like a fantasy armor set for a woman, but more conservative and not revealing. The tail turbines of Reshiram and Zekrom seemed to have become shaped to fit as the chest-plates on both Rosa's and Sean's armor.

The observers looked at their friends and noticed their wardrobe wasn't the only thing that changed, as their bodies changed as well. Sean's skin tone had a darker tint to it, as if his skin color had a black similar to Zekrom's color tone mixed into the pigment, Rosa's was the opposite as her skin tone had a lighter tint on it, as if her skin color's pigment was mixed with a tone similar to Reshiram's. Sean's hair was more spiky and a few inches longer as it changed from brown to an almost jet black kind of color, matching Zekrom's color. Rosa's hair was shorter by a few inches and was more wavy as it changed from brown to a color matching fresh fallen snow almost exactly, as it was tied up into a ponytail. Sean looked taller and got a lot more muscular, as his arms looked like they gained an extra ten pounds of muscle alone. Rosa looked more athletic and lean, as everyone noticed her butt and chest were smaller than her prior appearance, but her arms and legs gained a few pounds of muscle in exchange. Serena noted that Rosa vaguely looked like a very loose parody of She-Ra.

Looking into her friends' eyes, she noticed immediately that Sean's eyes matched Zekrom's and Rosa's eyes matched Reshiram's, the sclera and iris matched the Legendary Pokémon's to the color.

Sean spoke as he asked, catching everyone off guard as he sounded much older, "Do any of you have a mirror? I'm curious about what I look like..."
"Now's not the time! Go now if you're going to fight Tirek!" Twilight responded, albeit with hesitation for this reckless idea of Sean’s.

“We only have 5 minutes and 40 seconds in these current forms…let’s go and face this Tirek already…” Rosa added, the others taken aback by how Rosa’s voice sounded older too.

The two turned to face Tirek and then leaped in the air, like giant fleas, and as they landed, they sprinted at ludicrous speeds towards Tirek (Applejack noting how that speed seemed slightly faster than Rainbow’s). Rosa had a look of determination and seriousness in her face, while Sean’s face had an almost predatory expression on him, like he’s eager to sink his claws and fangs onto his prey.

-[Battle! (Trainer) - Pokémon X and Y]-
Tirek tried to grab Deathwing until the Charizard heard a male voice say, “Hey Deathwing! Fall back for now, we’ll take care of Tirek now!”

Deathwing was caught off guard by Sean and Rosa, knowing it's the two by looking at them, but didn't expect them to look so different.

Sean manifested a large shield and claymore sword out of, and made of, pure lightning as with a powerful leap, Sean punched Tirek in the face with his lightning shield. Tirek was not only knocked back several yards, but he felt such a jolt of electricity course through his body, it was like he was hit by a massive lightning bolt (the crash of thunder echoed throughout the sky as he did)...

Rosa charged for the centaur's legs as she manifested a sword (looked like a broadsword) and shield of fire, then with a pirouette-like twirl, struck all four of his legs, and sent Tirek flying skywards in a pillar of fire, burning his stomach.

"RRAGH! Who are these two?!" Tirek thought aloud, he felt quite a bit of pain at the duo's attacks.
Sean replied as he leaped to face Tirek, speaking in Zekrom's voice, "We're here to kick your ***, Tirek!"

Sean then called down a massive lightning bolt that electrocuted Tirek and sent him plummeting to the ground below like a meteor. Sean then tackled Tirek hard while cloaked in a ball of white hot lightning, ferociously burning the centaur’s chest with a burn mark that looked like he was hit by a lightning bolt as large as a train. Rosa leaped high in the air as she sent down a hurricane of blue fire to strike Tirek in the same spot Sean hit, further worsening the nasty blast mark on the centaur’s chest.

Sean and Rosa regrouped as the one fused with Zekrom asked his ally, in a voice that seemed to belong to a completely different entity altogether, “So, how much time do we have, Rosa-dono?”

Rosa replied to her mentor in a similarly different voice like his from her own, “Less than three minutes if you believe it. I imagine our time grows shorter the more energy we put out. Remember we only need to distract Tirek, Master Sean, we don’t need to defeat him.”

“I know…” Sean said, “If our most powerful attacks only slowed him down, then we don’t need to expend excessive amounts of energy to fight him…”
Rosa responded as she once again manifested a fire sword, “Might I suggest a change in tactics? Perhaps we can utilize a tag-team assault on which we shift in tandem in delivering our strikes as precisely and swiftly to best utilize our remaining time?”

Sean smirked with a predatory grin as he replied to his protege’s suggestion, “You’ve read my mind, my dear protégé…”

-[Heroic Battle - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
As the duo charged at blinding speeds at Tirek, Twilight and the gang followed Mewtwo and Kyurem to the Tree of Harmony. Dodging left and right the unnatural bolts of cosmic energy coming from the expanding hole in the sky, the vortex within spinning ever faster.

"This...Is...CRAZY!!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed as she barely dodged a bolt, "I'm starting to think Serena was right about our universe falling apart."

Mewtwo redirected an especially large bolt from the rushing group and said in response, ~"There is immense pressure in the air indicating that space is distorting. So we need to reach the Tree of Harmony as soon as possible. We are 30 yards from the castle..."~

Then, out of the blue, the eight Unown that were following Rosa looked at each other and hardened their expressions. Fluttershy noticed and asked, "Umm, everypony, what are they thinking."

Everyone noticed as the eight Unown then suddenly emitted a radio signal that wound up making a high pitched ringing sound that made everyone cover their ears in pain (the natives, and Pokémon especially).

"What in Equestria is going on!" Rainbow shouted as the ringing seemed to get louder and more intense, Fluttershy begging with a whimper, "Please make it stop...!"

When everyone opened their eyes, they saw the eight Unown get swarmed by over 13,000 other Unown as they soon started to emit an ethereal light from their bodies. The Unown swarm started to spin into a spiral shape, as they then shot to the crack in the sky and spread out over as much of it as they can, their combined psychic powers halting the destabilization of Equestria's reality just barely.

-[Crisis City (Tornado) - Sonic the Hedgehog 2006]-
Twilight read the situation and said, “The Unown are halting the destabilization, I don’t know how long until their power gives out…so we need to get to the Tree of Harmony now!”

The others of the group agreed, with Serena offering to take the CMC back to Ponyville and guard them until this crisis is over. She threw a pair of Ultra Balls and it released two Meowstic to help speed things along, they couldn’t teleport, but they are proficient in psychic levitation.

“Be careful Serena-chan…” Ash said worryingly as he held her hands, “If anything bad happens to you…I’d never forgive myself…so take Greninja with you…”

Serena gave Ash a quick kiss as she replied, “Same to you Satoshi…Don’t get yourself killed, you mean so much to me that it goes beyond love…I’ll see you soon…”

Serena, with her two Meowstic, levitated Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, & Scootaloo and ran in the direction to Ponyville as fast as she could, with her boyfriend’s Greninja following close behind…

Rainbow pushed a stunned Ash in the back as she said, “Come on Romeo…Save the universe now, kiss your Juliet later…”

Ash’s face turned really tense as if he saw a ghost, feeling a pressure that gave powerful weight to it.

The Element Bearers stopped as Twilight asked, “Satoshi? What’s wrong?”

Ash replied, “Not to quote Obi-Wan Kenobi or Emperor Palpatine, but I feel a great disturbance in the Force…”
“Oh yeah! You can sense aura as well…” Rainbow commented.

“He’s most likely sensing my presence…” a feminine voice chimed in, alerting everyone present.

They found the voice a little familiar, then spotted a beautiful young woman with pink hair that looked like she was as old as Sean was…then they noticed her outfit and immediately knew who it was…

-[The Legendary Pokémon Appears - Pokémon Diamond and Pearl]-
“Y-you’re Palkia!” Ash said as he saw the deity in human form.
“You got that right, Ashy-boy!” Palkia smirked as her brother and the blue-haired angel landed beside her.

Ashy-boy?! What is she talking about? Ash thought (and mimed a little) as Twilight couldn’t comprehend that she’s meeting the godly being in person and not through someone’s memories.

Akishia said to the group, “Needn’t worry Satoshi, your beloved has made it safely to the nearby town thanks to Master Palkia. The three young fillies are safe as well…”

That breathed a sigh of relief in Ash, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, hearing that they made it safely to town.

Dialga interjected, “Palkia, warp them to their destination, they still have…”
Palkia interrupted, “Yeah, yeah…I know, Oni-chan…plus we’ve got my favorite plaything and his not girlfriend to save…”

With a snap of her fingers, the group went from being in the middle of the Everfree Forest, to the gorge that surrounds the Castle of the Two Sisters, in an instant.

“Go do what you need to do ladies, now leave saving Hashimoto’s *** to me…” Palkia said as she warped away in a flash with her brother and companion.

-[Your Choice: Last Legs]-
Meanwhile, back to Sean and Rosa, things were looking a little grim for the pair. Tirek by luck, stumbled upon an abandoned healing potion from Equestria’s forgotten past, and aside from the injuries inflicted by the Tyrannosaurus, completely healed him. The two managed to dodge all of Tirek’s attacks, but they were all close calls that they didn’t walk away unscathed.

Sean was on his hands and knees, breathing heavily as if he not only ran several miles without break, but also got punched in the gut hard by a boxer. Rosa has a hand on her shoulder as a scrape made it really hard to hold onto her flame sword.

Tirek gloated as he closed the distance, “Seems I’ve outlasted you like that purple creature. And, now that I know that you, boy, are the Sean Hashimoto who could defeat me, now…Now…I’ll have to end your life…”

Rosa began to have a slight panic at the centaur stating his intentions to Sean, fearing for his life as the time limit for their transformations was nearing its critical point.

“Sensei?” Rosa asked her friend, “Are you gonna be alright?”
Sean could tell how worried she was, especially after that threat Tirek gave.

So, he gave a thumbs up as he answered, “I am, I have enough stamina for one final blast, you the same?”
Rosa wordlessly nodded yes, and the two began pooling all the energy they can spare, having already begun the process to defuse with the Dragons of Truth & Ideals.

Their fists sparked with tiny bolts of energy as their last attack charged. Their appearances started to shift to their normal state as the stones of Zekrom and Reshiram started to defuse from them.

Tirek grinned as he brought one of his hooves up and was readying to crush them under.

“Now, to finish it…” the centaur said as he raised his hoof, only to hear Sean shout, “NOW!”

Rosa shouted boldly, “EAT PLASMA, YOU FAT***!!!”
“Nice insult…” Sean said in response, a little awestruck.

The two fired their attacks directly into Tirek’s face, both unleashing energy waves similar to attacks seen in Dragon Ball. Tirek was caught off guard and tried to shield his face from the attack, the two blasts managing to push him back.

Rosa and Sean finished the attack and have subsequently, defused from Zekrom and Reshiram. The two dragon Pokémon stuck in their stone forms for a while as they cut it a little close to Kyurem’s time limit. They both felt the recoil of damage the two sustained while fused, it was painful, especially for Sean, as he was paralyzed in agony as he took a few shots for his protege during the battle.

-[Countdown (0:00 to 1:57) - Captain America: The Winter Soldier]-
Tirek noticed their attack had ceased, and heard Sean in agony. Rosa was by her mentor’s side, trying to figure out what she can do now, while fighting off the pain she was experiencing. The two trainers looked at Tirek and noticed their last attack left a gnarly burn on his face as the centaur healed it.

“I grow tired of these games, now I have to be rid of you, little girl. You are like that boy, so you will meet the same fate as him…” Tirek said in finality, he no longer had a sinister smile on his face.

Rosa’s eyes widened as she hovered over Sean, defensively. Panic was clear in her eyes, as she earlier noticed that Sean was bleeding in several places.

What do I do! What do I do! What do I do! What do I DO! Rosa repeatedly screamed in her mind, she looked like she was about to throw up & pass out out of panic at her situation, There isn’t enough time for anyone else to help! Reshiram…Zekrom…anyone…help…!

The two dragons were unresponsive, the fusion draining much of their stamina. Rosa noticed and dove for Sean, as Tirek placed his foot down hard, crushing everything under his hoof…
Until he felt his hoof being forced upwards by something…exceedingly strong…

Rosa put her body over Sean’s in an act similar to a mother shielding her child, so when she noticed they weren’t crushed, she looked for why. She looked up and noticed that Tirek’s giant hoof was a foot or two from her nose, but it was getting further away.

-[Your Choice: Just in Time]-
When Rosa looked in front of her, she saw a person with long pink hair forcing Tirek’s hoof higher and away from the two trainers using their hands. Sean noticed and said before he blacked out, “Pal…kia…sama…”

“Seems I made it in time…” Palkia joked as she, while grunting, seemed to be have absolutely no trouble holding Tirek’s foot, like she was grunting for kicks.

“You certainly seem to attract trouble aroun-…oh, he blacked out for a moment…that sucked…” the Space Deity looked and had a pouting face as she continued, "Crap, and here I was going to berate and make fun of him. But he passes out from minor blood loss, eh, he’ll live…"

Palkia with a small grunt, put even more force into her push and tossed Tirek over 30 meters away, leaving him dazed as she then warped the two trainers to Twilight and the gang, her brother and Akishia appearing a moment later. Akishia walked to the unconscious boy beside Rosa, then placed a hand on his chest and said something in an ancient-sounding language absolutely no one could understand, her hand glowing after she uttered the last strange word.

The blue-haired angel then said to Twilight, “I’ve stabilized his condition. Twilight, come over to Hashimoto and speak the words to your healing spell as you place your hoof upon him. Though you don’t have magic, my energy will change accordingly to compensate for that. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to make sure Master Palkia doesn’t go overboard with the centaur…per my teacher’s request…”

She then flew off, leaving Twilight Sparkle to say the healing spell she knows and then proceeds to borrow Fluttershy’s Dragonite to see the Gods of Time and Space face the centaur, ignoring her friend’s calls to take Scorpan’s necklace to the chest.

She must know, plaguing her mind when seeing them in person…
She must know…how powerful are Dialga and Palkia really are…

-[Crisis City (Tornado) - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)]-
Tirek recovered from his fall and looked to see who it was that tossed him so far, it couldn’t have been those two humans he just fought.

"Glad to see you recovered from that toss..." the pink maned human said, revving her arm like a motor, "It would be pathetic if you were down and out over a light toss like that."

Tirek noted the way she worded it, and that extremely smug look on her face, he then realized she was the one who tossed him. He started to get mad at her because she sounded like it was far too easy to just throw him, so Tirek responded while charging his magic, "You thought you can defeat me?! You think I'm WEAK?! I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!"

Palkia walked up casually towards Tirek and as he unleashed a full-on magical blast at point blank, the energy of the blast released an explosion comparable to a nuclear bomb explosion. Tirek smirked, but then wore a shocked expression as he saw Palkia walk through the attack and with a wave of her human form's hand, the blast dissipated and was cancelled out by the simple, effortless force that was generated by the space deity.

Twilight wore a dumbfounded expression, as when Tirek decided to throw a punch and in landed, but, it was revealed that Palkia blocked the attack...

"Sh-she blocked th-that attack...with...one...one finger...!" Twilight uttered, utterly dumbstruck at the display (Palkia blocked the attack with her little finger on her left hand). She isn't sure how big it is, but there is a very clear gap of power between the Legendary Pokémon and the magic-stealing centaur.

Tirek was even more surprised as just shortly after she blocked his punch, Palkia then vanished & reappeared behind Tirek (like in Dragon Ball), then delivered a powerful rolling kick to the centaur's face, knocking him several yards away. Tirek placed his hands over his swollen cheek and looked back at Palkia, who wore such a confident, and cocky, smirk on her face. The God of Space took to taunting Tirek with curling her fingers to tell the centaur to come over, enraging him to no end.

The pony princess present heard of Palkia's power though Sean's story, but for her to be this confident to taunt Tirek at his current state, she must be so powerful that facing Tirek must be comparable to, as one fictional character *Cough*Frieza*Cough* put it: An ant battling a dinosaur...

...Tirek is the ant, and Palkia is the dinosaur...

Twilight thought as she saw Palkia effortlessly push through the centaur's assaults, I know Mewtwo was powerful enough to give Tirek trouble, but this...this is on a completely different level than that. Palkia and Dialga, they must be even more powerful than Mewtwo...!

She stopped her train of thought when they heard Palkia tease Tirek as she lightly brushed dust off her shoulder, "Oh-my-my-my-my-my-my-my...and I had my guard down for no reason other than boredom. There's no doubt, you're big, and I thought it'd be amusing if I allowed myself to get hurt by you, for the sake of alleviating my boredom. However, with power like that, you could easily apply it better, but like others before you dummy, you use it like a girl waving around a pretty little ribbon, all that power, and you use it like an immature child. How humiliating...I'd be ashamed of myself if I was in your horseshoes, big crybaby..."

Palkia had Tirek by the horn and lifted him as she said with a sadistic grin, "It seems that this naughty child is in desperate need for a spanking...what a bad, bad, bad, bad boy you are..."

Palkia then planted Tirek on the ground, materialized a large paddle and spanked Tirek's bottom with it mercilessly. Twilight cringed and started to rub her own butt from sympathy pain sensations. Tirek rubbed his butt as he still felt the sting from the spanking, and glared at Palkia, who playfully taunted the centaur by pulling her eyelid and sticking her tongue out (making a kind of cat face that had mischief plastered all over).

Tirek was fuming. He was humiliated and will not stand for it as he began to charge magic for a massive blast. Twilight thought in her head as though she cannot use magic, she can still tell how much power every magic attack put out has. Tirek's attack has reached critical mass and readies to fire it at the pink woman, Twilight noticed and said in panic, "That attack Tirek's readying to fire at Palkia...it's powerful enough to destroy the entire Everfree Forest and everything in it!"

"What's that about destroying, Twilight? Come down! We got to open the chest at the Tree!" Applejack shouted, Twilight too focused on the battle.

"TAKE THIS!!!" Tirek shouted as he fired his magic attack! Palkia now had a bored look on her face and yawned loudly as she put her right hand behind her left shoulder as if to scratch an itch. She noticed the magic blast as it shined like a meteor entering the planet's atmosphere.

“Oh? An attack meant to indiscriminately destroy everything in its path…?” Palkia said with fake curiosity, then rolled her eyes as she finished her thoughts sarcastically, “How original…note my sarcasm…”

The blast was mere feet from her face, already destroying the earth in its path to force its target to its center. Palkia then used the back of her hand she used to scratch her shoulder, to swat the ball the size of a building away harmlessly into the sky. The magic attack detonated in an explosion comparable to a small nuke.

Tirek and Twilight had their jaws drop in sheer astonishment. Twilight’s mind raced as she thought, Th-that…that’s impossible?! Sh-she swatted that blast away…l-like it was…nothing…LITERALLY NOTHING!!!

It was now clear to Twilight that the gap between Tirek and the twin legendary Pokémon (even though only one was actually fighting), it was as wide as Ghastly Gorge…and widening further the longer the battle goes…

Twilight thought, The power of the legendary Pokémon…it truly is godlike in scope. Tirek would never stand a chance, no matter how much magic he has…

Palkia noticed Twilight and guessed what she thought, then looked at Tirek as his face held more disbelief over what he witnessed than Twilight. Complete with the centaur’s eyes and jaw twitching.

While the audience watching the 'battle' were astounded by Palkia’s power, Dialga simply pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled. Akishia simply buried her face in her blue hair and hands, looking either ashamed, bashful, or embarrassed.

Palkia then said to Tirek as she manipulated gravity to force his mouth shut, “I am soooo impressed…not…”

Tirek knew she was clearly berating him as she continued, “That didn’t even tickle, you know, so weak…*sigh*…I’m done! This is no longer any fun for me! Now I don’t want to deal with a weakling with serious daddy issues…Aki-chan!”

The angel squeaked in surprise to hear her mentor’s daughter call her name, then warped beside Palkia and replied, “Y-yes M-master Palkia, what do you need from m-me?”
Palkia glared at her, Akishia remembered what the space deity said to her about being called master or lord Palkia, and not just her name like she wanted.

Palkia rolled her eyes with a sigh, then said as she pushed Akishia forwards, “You finish the job now! He’ll be a great beginner fight for you…”
Before she could retort, Palkia elaborated, “You are more than strong enough to made this wimp bawl like a baby, so use him to get a good grasp on your abilities, and how they can be used in the realm of mortals.”

“Wimp am I?!” Tirek roared in response to that insult.

Akishia looked ready to cry, being put on the spotlight, especially after Palkia manifested a bowl of some cheese cracker snacks of sorts and begin eating. The angel was irritated with Palkia, treating this like it’s no big deal, but one look into the WATER/DRAGON-Type’s red eyes discouraged her for saying or even thinking those thoughts.

Tirek caught the mention of 'mortal realm' in Palkia's words, and thought, Mortal...realm...? The only ones I know of that speak of the world like that are...

He stopped when his gaze zeroed in on the blue haired human as an otherworldly light came off her, then he noticed a strange ring of light over her head, and pure white feathery wings that seemed to shine like the sun appear around the back of her shoulders. His eyes widened a little as the angel's entire appearance changed into some kind of full body armor, her wings turned into pure light.

He guessed that she was readying for battle, remembering what Palkia said about this girl being able to beat him, and so he readied for battle. Ready to fight, to kill.

Akishia thought in her head as Tirek began charging to attack her, Okay, this does clear up what I'm capable of among humans and the like, somewhat...now for speed...

Twilight watched as Akishia vanished as soon as Tirek went head first into the ground to try and crush her, then appeared beside Tirek's head and then, delivered a fierce kick that sent the massive centaur flying. Red, his Charizard, & the late Masaru's Charizard, Deathwing watching the fight as well from then on...

"Twilight!"
"Gah!!!"

Twilight was caught off guard as Rainbow Dash on her Pidgeot flew up to her and Fluttershy's Dragonite and pulled both of them down to the ground.

"What are you do-" Twilight began to say until Rosa said, "You have to get to that chest open Twilight. Not watch godly beings fight a foe I'm certain you are suppose to defeat yourself."

Before Twilight could agree after thinking for a minute, a large tremor shook the world, and a blast of lightning from the vortex above shot down to the earth below. Many Unown got out of the way, but the lightning sent plenty of debris flying in all directions. some of it hitting the Elements' Pokémon and either knocking them out, or making them incapable of helping them get to the tree, as the stairs to the gorge collapsed from the tremors.

"Oh great, how are we going to get to the Tree now..." Rainbow Dash said, trying to fly, but failing with her magic stolen by Tirek.
Sean awoke having fully recovered, stumbled to get up as he answered with a grunt, "I guess we'll be climbing down...better get started..."


You are reading Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles...

Use this break to go to the bathroom, get food, or anything of the like...


-[The Resurrection of Mephiles - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)]-

"WHERE IS HE!!!"

Yveltal shouted as his primal roar sent many a creature of the Everfree scurrying out of fear. Xerneas expressed concern as their target slipped away and hid during the last tremor, knowing how dangerous the demon centipede, Seta, really is.

Seta was a couple meters away from Xerneas, taking the form of a beetle and hiding his murderous intent to a level that the Gods of Life and Destruction can't detect.

He thought in his mind, Damn it! Those two have ruined my plans, by fighting them, I don't have enough energy to try and consume the alicorn and take her power for myself...For now, I'll have to lay low. At most, I think I can take a small portion of her power by consuming a bit of her blood. She might go for that source of energy I sensed earlier, given my current surroundings...

Seta took flight in the form of a small beetle and flew off to the direction he is sure his target is heading for...

The direction to the Tree of Harmony...

========================
Meanwhile...
Back to Twilight and company...
========================

-[Full Power! - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
Time was running out...
The collapse of the universe was hanging in the balance, Twilight knew this...
...Especially when the Unown were starting to weaken from holding the collapsing universe together...

She struggled to climb down the steep rock wall as quickly, but safely as possible. She was thankful that they had a Pokémon they found wandering in the forest use Vine Whip to help make sure she and her friends were stable. The group of friends got their Vine Whip help from a Tangrowth that Sean confirmed was some other trainer's Tangrowth, like the Aurorus they found in Appleloosa. It was very willing to help them out, patching up their injured Pokémon with, unfortunately VERY bitter, but helpful herbs that got caught in its tangled mess of vines.

Sean, Rosa, Ash, and Kyurem were already at the floor of the gorge, making sure to catch the ponies if the Tangrowth lost its grip on them. Rosa had Kyurem create a bank of snow that unfortunately melted quickly in the weather, then decided to have her Pokémon create a slope of ice to break their fall, hopefully not break the ponies themselves due to ice's nature. Sean and Ash were there to catch them as the two boys were pretty strong, so they can catch the ponies if they fall, but the american girl looked at Sean with worry, despite him being fully recovered thanks to that spell Akishia & Twilight cast. The ponies' Pokémon Partners wrapped in crude bandages and Spike were watching from the cliff holding Tangrowth's arms like rope to ensure nothing happened to them.

"You can do this. You can do this. You can do this..." Twilight repeated in a whisper, not aware of Fluttershy doing the same thing she was doing.

Rosa watched in anticipation, telling the Boundary Pokémon to get ready to catch them. Ash and Sean watched carefully as well, ready to pounce into action when it happens. It was then, that Rosa noticed something flying to the group, taking out a pair of binoculars Pinkie gifted to her much earlier in the day and looking through them.

She saw what, or more accurately, who it was coming for them and said to Sean, "Sensei! Victini's approaching fast!"

"What?! AHHHH!!!" Twilight exclaimed then screamed as her question caused her to lose focus and slip, the Tangrowth loosing its grip on her in shock to her outburst. Causing Spike to cry out her name and alert everyone else on what's the matter.

"****!" Sean cursed as he rushed under Twilight to catch her, Twilight letting go caused Rarity, Fluttershy, & Applejack to lose their focus as well, and dropped as Twilight did.

Ash acted as quickly as Sean, trying to catch Fluttershy in his arms, as his Pikachu raced up the cliff wall using Quick Attack to find out how he can help as well.

Victini, noticing this as he made a B-line for his Trainer, quickly changed his target to the ponies. He flew at speeds that would impress Rainbow Dash as he quickly used his Searing Shot attack at the ground below the falling mares, making Sean and Ash step back or be burned. Kyurem noticed and used Icy Wind at the ground as well before Rosa could say anything. He made sure the cold air was well into the negatives as when the Searing Shot & Icy Wind collided with one another, it wound up creating a strong updraft that slowed the falling ponies' fall. Sean and Ash quickly caught two ponies each from their fall, Sean caught Twilight Sparkle and Rarity, as Ash caught Applejack and Fluttershy (he had it a little harder compared to Sean)…

Rosa ran over to them and asked with concern, “Are any of you hurt?”

Each of them responded that they were fine, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie getting down from the cliff safely as they checked to see if they were really alright.

Ash commented as he cranked his arm in an arch, “I’m a little sore from catching these two, they’re heavier than I thought…”

His comment made Applejack and especially Fluttershy blush intensely as Rarity chastised him, “Satoshi! You never tell a lady she is heavy, PERIOD! That’s just rude!”

Rosa shot Ash a mean glare as he said defensively, “G-g-gomen’nasai! I didn’t mean to say that, honest! I’m usually catching Pokémon from poachers in this kind of situation. L-like Team Rocket for instance…”

Fluttershy started to look pretty upset as she placed a hoof on her belly, thinking, I…I’m heavy…? I’m sorry for being so fat, Satoshi…

Ash noticed Fluttershy and guessed what she was thinking and quickly said, “H-hey Flutter-chan! You’re not heavy at all, it-it was just gravity! The force from your fall made my arms buckle a bit!”

Sean figured out what he was trying to do and said, “It is true, inertia and pull tend to put as much force on a small object like it’s a heavy object. Throw a small stone hard and fast enough, it can hit with the same power as a meteor more than five times its size.”

That seemed to have worked, (temporarily at least), as Rainbow Dash backed off readying a mean right hook at Ash for making Fluttershy upset.

“Besides…” Sean further added, “…we still need to get Twilight’s key to that chest thing! So no time to waste girls!”

They agreed and when they got to the chest, Twilight had Scorpan’s necklace touch the chest, and sure enough, it turned into a golden key like the others, but shaped itself after Twilight’s cutie mark. The key inserted itself in the vacant slot meant for it, and a low light formed around the chest as it did.

“Together…” Twilight said to her friends, “Whatever is in here, I think we’re suppose to do it together girls…”

-[Your Choice: Power Up]-
Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, & Rarity all turned their keys in the mysterious chest, and in a bright flash, the top opened and all six ponies were sucked into it. A bright rainbow light erupting from the box as the six mares came from it, with new forms that made Sean quietly comment…

“Wow, so much hair…they look like a stereotype girl’s toy right now with the hair, the too bright colors, excessive marks…”

The winds from what was going outside threw a flat, somewhat soft stone and made said stone smack the trainer in the back of his head. He went “ow” at that and rubbed his head, like he was slapped in the head like one does if they said something stupid.

Rosa just raised an eyebrow at that, then watched as the six, superpowered mares fly out of the cave to Tirek. Speaking of Tirek…

-[Trapped Between the Past & Present - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters]-
Tirek couldn’t believe he was losing! Losing BADLY I might add…

Akishia, as Palkia thought, was MORE than a match for Tirek, even in his current state. She was just doing what her mentor’s daughter and her master told her to do. Test out her powers and stall Tirek, for what reason she found out later as the blue-haired angel felt the pressure in the air from mana.

Palkia noticed as well and then shouted, “Alright Aki-chan! That’s enough for now!”

Akishia heard Palkia and then did an impressive back flip as Tirek threw his punch to the ground, missing the angel completely as she gracefully landed beside Dialga. She blushed a little in surprise when she realized who she now stood very close to. Palkia turned her head towards a bright light coming from behind.

The deity gave a wide, mischievous smirk as she said to Tirek while pointing her finger upwards, “You are so screwed right now, Clifford, the big red bug…”

That was when Tirek noticed the ponies and saw they seemed to have magic again, but he thought this was a trick caused by Palkia and blasted at them. The magic blast did nothing...

"What!? How is this possible?!" Tirek exclaimed in surprise, realizing the ponies were very much real, "You don't have any magic! How..."

"You're wrong, Tirek..." Twilight said proudly, "...I may have given you my Alicorn Magic, but I carry within me the most powerful magic of all! The Magic of Friendship!!!"

Victini flew up to them and charged up his infinite energy, getting in the center of the six Element Bearers.
Twilight and the others were about to tell the Victory Pokémon to get away, until they heard an unfamiliar voice, or what actually sounded like multiple voices speaking as one person, say to the six at the same time telepathically, noting its calm, wise tone…or tones...

~Take Victini's power into yourselves...His power will help you overwhelm Tirek and undo the damage he and Akagi caused. Concentrate...and release...~

The voices oozed with power, yet hearing them, the ponies felt very calm despite their reality unraveling around them. They listened, and felt Victini's power forming a connection to them.

Victini outstretched his arms, and while straining his mind, concentrated his built-up power and forced it to flow into Twilight and her friends.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were the first to receive Victini’s fabled power, and felt it amplify their already powerful magic, the connection then went to Fluttershy and Rarity. Finally, it reached Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, all six mares feeling the mind boggling infinite power contained in the Victory Pokémon, it was overwhelming, and yet, Twilight can tell at the moment, this was just a tiny piece of Victini’s full power.

All six ponies, with a power boost from Victini, then launched a rainbow laser at Tirek as he fired his most powerful spell at them, and the rainbow overpowered the orange-&-red laser…easily…

Tirek cried out as the rainbow blast covered his entire being, and drained away all his stolen magic, leaving him to his weak, shriveled form. The rainbow blast also opened a portal to Tartarus and manifested a cage around him, and freed Celestia, Luna, and Cadence when Tirek threw them in there.

The six ponies then traveled all over Equestria, returning the magic stolen from its inhabitants, they were able to do this in a quick manner thanks to Victini's power he gifted them. The Earth Ponies regained their natural strength, the pegasi regained their flight, & the unicorns regained their magic, all thanks to the power the Element Bearers had, and Victini's power further amplifying not only the returned magic, but also enhanced the six saviors' own natural magic without them realizing it. It even affected the Everfree Forest, restoring the damaged trees and plants.

The six ponies returned to Ponyville where everyone (May, Brendan, Serena, Giovanni, N, Kotone, Hanami the kitsune, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, & all their Pokémon) there saw the Element Bearers in their, for a lack of a better term, "Rainbow Power" forms.

With a flash, Sean's Mewtwo teleported Sean, Rosa, Ash, & all their Pokémon to Ponyville (but the Genetic Pokémon grunted in pain after she did the deed). The six ponies hugged their Partner Pokémon tightly, relieved to see them safe.

-[Your Choice: Whatever Sets the Mood]-
Another tremor, and everyone saw the sky crack further, the blue skies replaced with a massive, swirling vortex with a few scattered shards of Equestria's blue skies remaining in the sky. There was plenty of reason for the ponies and humans and Pokémon to panic, had it not been for Palkia, Dialga, & the blue haired angel appearing in front of the group that accumulated in Ponyville's town square.

"Oh my..." Palkia said, eerily making herself sound like Rarity, "Whatever fled from us certainly did a number on this dimension's walls, onii-chan. We can't have this place collapse on us now..."

Taking a big puff of air, the Unown that remained to hold this dimension together fleeing as they sensed what was coming, Palkia exhaled forcibly as a magenta aura was expelled from her breath. The aura hit the vortex and suddenly, the sky was becoming the sky once again in all its blue glory.

Twilight noticed Dialga turning his hand, a navy blue aura surrounding it, correctly thinking he's using his powers over time to help reverse some of the damage.

Once the sky was blue and clear once again, like how Twilight remembered it before the crack appeared some time ago, Palkia then said with a huff, "Jeez...I figured the barriers were damaged, but not as damaged as I can see them now..."

Twilight raised an eyebrow at that, as the Spacial Pokémon cricked her neck and said further, "Oh man...this is going to take decades at best to fix this dimension's layers. Even with onii-chan's help..."

Back at the Tree of Harmony, the chest glowed and separated itself from the tree itself, and flew in the direction of Ponyville, which was noticed by Xerneas, Yveltal, and the Tyrannosaurus as they followed it to Ponyville, the large bird-like animal laying down with an exhausted huff as it began to nap.

Meanwhile, Twilight and company noticed that the former leader & commanders of Team Galactic were waking up, and the royal guards were carrying the ponies the madman coerced into working for him.

Cyrus looked at them all, he was bested, N had his, Mars, & Jupiter's Pokémon safely contained. Palkia, eager to rub salt on his wounds based on a sadistic grin on her face, snapped her fingers and materialized whatever scrap metal remained of his device he intended for the Unown, and dropped it behind the man.

He got up, Mars and Jupiter did so as well, unintentionally undoing their ropes that bind them. Cyrus looked at his machine with complete defeat in his eyes, it was nothing but scrap metal, a mere shell of its former self. He & his commanders turned around to see everyone looking at him with stern faces, Palkia & Dialga briefly turned into their true forms to look down on the man (metaphorically & literally).

-[A Promise - The Avengers Official Motion Picture Soundtrack]-
“No…I…I lost…lost again…! To that…pathetic thing called spirit…!” Cyrus fell to his knees with his destroyed machine behind him.

“You’re wrong, Akagi…” Twilight said to him, “…you actually lost to the Magic of Friendship, born from the spirit you’ve tried and failed to eliminate…as a police officer would say: You are under arrest Akagi, come quietly or we will resort to apprehending you harshly…”

Mars and Jupiter looked at the lavender princess and her friends (both human and pony) stood beside her. They then looked behind the heroes to see various Pokémon staring at them, the Legendary Pokémon especially, with hostile faces.

The two commanders looked at each other (now noticing that they weren't tied up), utterly dumbfounded by how powerful Sean had become, by how powerful his allies seem to be, then looked back at the ones who defeated their leader.

The two women then raised their hands and placed them behind their heads, Mars saying, “There’s absolutely no chance against you now, not with this pantheon you’ve accumulated…”
Jupiter further added, “Whatever chance we had to destroy you…left long before the moment we, Team Galactic, made first contact, Sean Hashimoto…we truly are no match for you…”

As that happened, the entire group noticed the chest flying in the sky and proceeded to follow it...

================
Later...
================

-[Oldale Town - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
The large group stood in a large clearing near a mountain face close to Ponyville, and then saw the chest bury itself in the ground. From that mount the chest created, a huge tree-like castle erupted from where the chest buried itself, it looked like it was made entirely out of crystals.

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, & Fluttershy reverted back to their normal forms, with the fashionista unicorn saying, "Sweet Celestia! Are you all seeing what I'm seeing!"

"Hai..." Ash responded, "You are not going crazy Rarity-san..."
Serena joked as she tightly hugged Ash's arm, relieved he was safe and unharmed, "Hard not to see this thing...it is bigger than all the buildings here in Ponyville, even the town hall..."
"It looks like a castle..." N chimed in as the royal guards put shackles on Mars & Jupiter.
"And a tree..." Rosa finished N's statement...

"B-but...if it is a castle..." Twilight asked, "...Then, whose is it?"
Sean noticed Celestia, Luna, Cadence, & Discord behind them and said, "Call me crazy...but I think it is meant for you, Twilight-chan..."

Celestia chimed in, noting what Sean said and thinking and replied, "I believe he is right, Twilight..."

“Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Cadence, I’m so glad you’re safe!” Twilight said as she hugged her former mentor.

“Hmm…so you’re the Sun-Butt Princess I’ve heard about…” Palkia said, earning Celestia’s attention at being called sun-butt and asked, “My apologies, but, who are you?”

Palkia proudly proclaimed to Celestia’s question, “I am Palkia, god of space and the dimensional barriers that separate realities! Mr. Serious over there is my bro, Dialga, god of time. And this is Akishia…”

The angel squeaked as Palkia grabbed her and pushed her forwards as she continued her introduction, “…she’s an angel of the heavens, literally, whose being trained by my dad to be a defender of all that is good and sacred in the universe…”

Akishia blushed profusely and tried to hide her face in her long blue hair out of shame. She hated how Palkia had no regard for her feelings as she boldly showed her off like she was her new puppy or something like that.

“She seems…shy…like-…” Twilight responded to Palkia finally introducing the unfamiliar face of the group, but Dialga interrupted her as he clarified Twilight’s observation…

“Akishia is easily flustered when shown off like one would an object that fills you with pride, she’s overly modest to a point Akishia would put herself down, saying things like ‘I am not that strong’ or ‘I am a loser, you have no need to praise me’ or ‘do not look at me, I am a hideous freak of nature’. She’s not used to interacting with mortal beings, as the last time Akishia was in the mortal realm, she was among animals instead of sentient beings millions of years ago…”

“Wow, and I thought Fluttershy had issues with praise…” Rainbow Dash replied, unaware that said angel peeked from her hair and silently said thank you to Dialga, him not even flinching.

“Oh boo…” Palkia huffed as she let go of Akishia’s shoulders, the angel being dropped on her butt, “You’re among a bunch of colorful ponies who value friends, onii-chan! You’ve got to show more emotion when you speak, even if you have to fake it, man!”

“Why should I fake emotions if I don’t find it necessary to express emotions I don’t feel…” Dialga responded, making Applejack say, “Oh yeah, they’re brother and sister alright. They get on each other’s nerves like any sibling does…”

The group decided to continue their talk in the castle the chest appeared, but meanwhile…

-[Team Rocket HQ - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
“Now’s our chance!”

That one trio of troublemakers we know had just escaped from their cell, all thanks to Tirek and Discord from earlier, unknown to the two natives.

The guards were alerted to Jessie, James, and the talking Meowth escaping from their prison cell, and began combing the grounds for the troublesome threesome.

“So, what are we going to do nyow?” Meowth asked his teammates…

“We are wanted criminals in this glittery, magical world now. Especially after we attempted to kidnap a couple of kids as we tried to get those Pokémon.” James added as the three hid from a couple guards that ran down the hall…

“When has that ever stopped us?” Jessie said to the two of them, “We’ll still get the twerp’s Pikachu, and all the other twerps’ Pokémon! And that will boost Team Rocket’s fame back to its former glory! Back when our team wasn’t the butt of jokes about us being beaten by that older twerp, Red Tajiri!”

“Still sour about him beating us all those years ago?” James asked deadpanned, as if he already knew the answer.
Jessie gave her teammate a glare that could kill someone, then replied, “Of course I am! Why do you think we are going after his cousin’s Pikachu, other than it’s stronger than normal?”

Meowth got what Jessie was laying down, and replied, “So we can torment him by attacking his family? That seems excessive…”

Jessie glared at the Scratch Cat Pokémon and responded, “Do you remember all the times Red humiliated us? Or his twerp of a cousin? And do you remember all the ridicule and humiliation the criminal underworld treats Team Rocket, especially us as, apparently, we’re the joke of the entire organization?”

“When put that way…” James said, “We definitely should take revenge, and make it hurt…”

Jessie smirked as she said, “Precisely…they want to call us evil, then let’s give them evil…”

The trio started to laugh like the pathetic villains they are, and this alerted the pony guards to their positions.

“Halt! In the name of Celestia!” A female pegasus guard shouted, as Team Rocket noticed their position was compromised, and began to flee from all the guards…

(At this point, I’d say something along the lines of the possibility that the trio may not escape, but we all know they do. Especially if I am gonna torment them later on, so we skip back to our group of heroes in Ponyville…)


-[Oldale Town - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
The group had just finished their tour of the newly christened, Castle of Friendship and began to head outside, when Celestia managed to meet two faces she wanted to meet since Sean explained his Pokémon journey…

“Xerneas! Yveltal!” Twilight Sparkle said, which peaked Palkia’s interest as she said, “Oh? My cousins are here in pony land?”

Akishia bowed to the blue stag and black bird/wyvern, as she said in a respectful tone, “Masters Xerneas & Yveltal, a pleasure to see you again.”
“Huh? Oh, Arceus’ pupil is here, whatever for…” Yveltal replied to the blue haired woman’s words, he seemed frustrated and distracted by his tone, a nasty combination that told Twilight that for now at least, she should leave the Destruction Pokémon alone.

"Huh? What's that behind you?" Akishia said as she noticed a large creature yawning behind the two legends, "Wait a minute...is that…a Tyrannosaurus?"

"Tyrannosaurus!? Where, where?!" Palkia shouted as she warped beside Akishia and then locked eyes with the dinosaur, as it noticed her and stared back.

Twilight was uneasy as a minute of silence passed, she thought that Palkia had a grudge of sorts with dinosaurs (as her face was a weird mix of a blank expression and a squint that made her look angry) and was already trying to formulate a plan to get Palkia to not kill the animal. But what happened next...

Was not what she expected...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone covered their ears and the Tyrannosaurus shook its head in pain at Palkia letting out a scream of delight, then the dinosaur was suddenly tackled to the ground.

The gang of friends looked in the direction of the dinosaur and were surprised to see the 40 foot animal on its side with the human form Palkia hugging its throat and rubbing her cheek against its jaw.

"HE'S SOOO CUUUUUUUUTE~!!!" Palkia said like a girl coddling a puppy or kitten or rabbit, which utterly left everyone whose 'mortal' speechless for a good few moments.

"I see you've already met the tyrannosaur I've found wandering the forest close to here...it’s not the only dinosaur I’ve found here…" Xerneas mused aloud, giving a hint that this isn't the first time such a thing has happened.

"That thing...CUTE?!" Rainbow Dash commented in disbelief, with Sean further elaborating in a similar tone, "...A seven-ton, 40-foot long, two stories tall, highly aggressive, flesh-eating predator...Cute?! Really?!"

"I'm calling him Fluffy! Cause he's as cute as a wuffy wittle wunny!" Palkia said, with the predatory animal trying to desperately (and comically) escape from the deity's grasp, but her grip was too strong, so it stopped trying after a minute of comical struggling.

Dialga said in his calm, monotone voice as he tried to pry the dinosaur from his sister's grasp, "Sister, please...let the dinosaur go, you are crushing its neck..."

"So...do you need help with our sister?" a male voice asked as it surprised everyone, turning to see who it came from.

Everyone saw a human male who looked to be the same age as Dialga and Palkia's physical appearances, he also had gray hair and a more subtle outfit that took design ques from a certain Pokémon, which Sean knew immediately, "Giratina-sama..."

"I am relieved that you and your friends are safe, Hashimoto-san..." Giratina replied as he helped Dialga pry their sister's grip off of the Tyrannosaurus.


-[Desperate Plan - Dragon Ball SUPER]-
Tirek stood in the cage down in Tartarus, where he was originally imprisoned so many years ago...

"Defeated by Princess Twilight and her pathetic friends..." the magic-stealing centaur growled, "...Curse you...curse you Celestia...curse you Scorpan..."

Tirek was furious that his lust and greed for power backfired on him so drastically. The 'Magic of Friendship' as Twilight said it was more powerful than the magic of four alicorns, how could a concept of friendship be more powerful than that Tirek thought. It had to be something else, Tirek played over and over in his mind, trying to identify the power demonstrated by Twilight and her 5 friends...

Wait...
There was something else, a tiny creature that seemed to amplify their power to unimaginable heights, he remembered the creature's head had a V-shape to its head. That's it!
That creature amplified Twilight's power enough to not only overpower him, but utterly destroyed him.

"Could that creature be the source of that explosion of power?" Tirek thought aloud to himself, half expecting no one to answer...

"The creature is called 'Victini, the Victory Pokémon', a creature that old fables and stories say grants its master victory over anything, no matter what circumstances put its master at a severe disadvantage..."

Tirek was alarmed at the reply he was given, as the voice said again, "...sadly, it is just a story...Victini doesn't really grant the possessor victory, it simply shares a portion of its infinite power..."

-[Your Choice: Ominous/Spooky]-
The centaur turned around and saw a pair of hellish-red eyes staring right at him. The eyes belonged to a black, smoke-like being that had traces of red strewn about its body, looking like gashes, blood-splatters, and other various injuries...

In an instant, the mass compressed itself to an equine shape, then into the pale light, he saw an Earth Pony stallion (the same one who was attacked by a monster some chapters earlier). Tirek noticed the pony's eyes were not like normal pony eyes, they looked more, reptilian, or insect-like, or even a strange mix of the two...and that unnerved him…

"That tiny thing had infinite power?!" Tirek replied in a furious tone, which the 'pony' replied, "Yes, but it isn't something you can absorb like magic, because it is not magic at all...it's a form of energy based on a lost martial art on the world those pale, two-legged creatures are from..."

"That wasn't magic?" Tirek was surprised as the pony said, "No...it was a form of spiritual energy that, while not magic itself, can influence or amplify magic in many ways. Sorry to say that without knowledge of this power, you cannot absorb it like you have with the magic of the ponies...and even if you did, Victini would likely kill you by feeding you fat too much than your body can handle, and make you a nasty splatter on the ground…"

"I'd crush those pale creatures and their pets before I take all of Equestria's magic..." Tirek began his 'revenge-rant', but was interrupted by the pony saying, "...You want to be free? I can make it happen..."

“I can grant you the power needed to bend the Equines and humans to their knees...” the pony said, flicking his tongue like a snake so quickly that Tirek didn’t notice.
“What power...” Tirek asked, “...can you grant me to overpower the ‘Magic of Friendship’ Princess Twilight preaches about...”

The pony added, “Like a priest preaches to sinners to repent for their sins?”
Tirek nodded, to which the pony replied, subtly his body showing bite marks and gashes, “I’m not of Equestria, or of Earth, my centaur friend. I came from another plane of existence that the humans would call me a demon from where I came from, a place called Hell. An underworld much like Tartarus, but as humans put it, much worse for the wicked that were dealt with the swift and cruel strike from Death himself.”

Tired nodded as he stated, “I figured as much, your eyes are a dead giveaway that you are not of this world. And what’s this about Death?”
“The Grim Reaper is the God of Death in simple terms with many names, a business man who is so overwhelmingly powerful that even almighty gods fear him. He protects the boy who commands Victini, a suspicious act as the Angel of Death brought the boy back from the dead himself. But, I'm letting myself get sidetracked...”

The pony quickly closed the distance between him and Tirek like a ghost, and further detailed, “You see, my kin can obtain more power by psychically consuming all the negative emotions of mortals. Fear, Anger, Greed, & Despair are a few of the more powerful of these negative emotions. I can give you that power, and all you have to do to get it is to do horrible things to those sickeningly positive ponies and any other intelligent beings and you’d have more power than just absorbing magic like a leech. With siphoning just Ponyville’s collective negativity caused by say, murdering one of the Elements of Harmony, you would gain the power to destroy the entire planet with a single punch.”

Tirek was intrigued by the promise of planet-destroying power as the demon-in-a-pony-body held out a hoof that had an ominous blue fire cloaking the hoof.
The pony’s smile contorted unnaturally wide as he asked, like an evil serpent, “Do we have a deal? That I’ll free you and grant you the power to destroy those ‘weak-minded equines’. I don’t just give you this power freely, to make it more potent, you have to give me something as payment...”

Tirek was aware of a phrase similar to, Dealing with the Devil, but the offer was far too tempting for him to reconsider, especially when he learned why he was defeated so easily.

He shook the pony’s flaming hoof, saying, “You have a deal...”
The pony then began to laugh hysterically, like someone whose crazy beyond redemption as his form shifted into a towering centipede that was easily 25 feet tall. He replied to his prey looking up with horror, “Now to fulfill the contract, foolish centaur, I’ll do exactly as we agreed, but sadly for you...”

The centipede prepared to break through the cage and pinned Tirek down as he finished, “...I won’t free you as you initially thought. Now, it’s time...”
Tirek realized his intentions too late as Red's words echoed in his mind, "...When I see into your eyes, I can see someone...who is going to die very soon...meeting an end befitting of your greed..."

The demon growled hungrily at him, and hissed, “...time...to feeeeeeeeeeeeed...”

Tirek cowered in fear as a little scream escaped his mouth as the centipede monster readied to devour its prey, but stopped suddenly as it’s evil eyes widened a little, then started muttering quietly, almost as if it was talking with someone.

Tirek let out jagged breaths as he tried to grasp the situation, thinking What in Tartarus is this…this…monster! And why did it look like the rotting corpse of a pony earlier…?

He tensed up as he heard this demon say, “I understand, my lord…it will be done…”

The centaur curled up frightened in the back of the cage as the centipede looked at him with those…hideously evil eyes.
It said, freaking the centaur out as its mandibles moved with every word, “Seems like my master has something in mind for you, Tirek…a means to get rid of those ponies that imprisoned you here, but it does require you to stay here.”

“What?!” Tirek exclaimed angrily, “You made a deal to free me! Now you’re going to back out of the deal we jus-…”

*CKISSSK!*
*WAAARRRRUUUSSS!*

Tirek cowered to the back of the cage in response to the centipede monster as it hit the bars with such force, they caved in considerably. It responded violently to Tirek in a voice that made the centaur cower in fear, “DON’T! PATRONIZE! ME! TIREK!!! I COULD EASILY KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND FEAST ON YOUR CARCASS ANY TIME I WANT! WHY DO YOU THINK I’M LETTING YOU LIVE RIGHT NOW, YOU PATHETIC AND WEAK-WILLED WORM!!!”

Tirek shut himself up out of fear, there was no doubt in his mind that this creature was as evil as the fabled Grogar, Father of Monsters, maybe even more evil. The demon calmed himself as he continued, “As I was saying, you will be freed soon, but for now, be patient. It seems my master has an idea involving making a pen pal with a certain little pony…”

Tirek was surprised at the mention of a ‘pen pal’ but before he could inquire about it, the centipede said, “The arrangements will be made soon enough, and it won’t be long until that blasted architect’s creations will come here in response to my outburst…


-[Viridian City - Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee]-
A while later, after introductions and explanations were given...

“Oh I see…” Rainbow Dash said, “So to Palkia, and some other girls in your extended family, an unpleasant looking T. rex is as cute to them as a bulldog is to some of us…”

“Glad that was understood…” Giratina said as he caught Fluttershy sneaking glimpses at him, the GHOST/DRAGON-Type noting that these glimpses were the inquisitive, curious kind.

“Well, when you explain it like that, of course it would make sense.” Rosa added as she used the extra medicines Kotone & Barry brought a few weeks earlier on her Pokémon.

Palkia inspected the Tyrannosaurus she claimed as her newest pet, and noticed how it hardly had any battle scars that the species was known to have, which was really rare for a hyper-aggressive carnivore like it. Sean was inspecting the animal as well, having already earned the creature’s trust, so long as he doesn’t tick it off. But the dinosaur was behaving itself, as Palkia was the main reason for it letting so many mammals near it, it didn’t want to get on the legendary’s bad side.

“I know you insist the Tyrannosaurus be called Fluffy, Palkia-sama…” Sean spike to the pink-haired deity, “But, something tells me that the T. rex doesn’t like the name…”

“Eh…I’ll think about it…” Palkia said, as she inspected the dinosaur in more detail, “I guess your statement is sound, as he’s not a dog…”

“Regardless of the dinosaur’s name…” Dialga interrupted, his eerily calm tone unchanging, “Its clear to me that the Tyrannosaurus, and the two of you fought a demon, who was it?”

Yveltal focused his attention on Dialga, he forgot about Dialga’s control over time, and was wondering why he asked when it was obvious he already knew the answer. Lugia, he perked up as he could tell from his brother’s tone that this demon was familiar, remembering he felt Xerneas & Yveltal’s energy spiked from earlier.

Xerneas answered for both of them, “It was an old foe of ours. It was ‘him’, that murderous cannibal…”

Lugia tensed up and his expression turned sour as Xerneas said the name he didn’t want to hear, “That demonic centipede, Seta…”

“Seta?! Him?!” Lugia demanded, his face contorting into a bone chilling glare that made the ponies (and Discord) cower as his tone shifted into something wrathful, “That b*****d is HERE, AND HE’S ALIVE?! WHERE IS HE!!!”

The ponies felt their blood run cold as Lugia gave off such a murderous aura, that even though he won’t hurt them, they can’t help but feel that their lives are in danger.

Yveltal shared Lugia’s frustration and answered his cousin, “That slippery coward escaped from us, like the spineless, weak-willed, cowardly insect he is.”

Lugia’s fury reached new levels as he fired a rage-fueled Hydro Pump into the ground and wound up carving a ditch into the ground stretching along the outskirts of Ponyville. He let out a bone chilling roar as Xerneas and Dialga tried to calm the PSYCHIC/FLYING-Type down.

The ponies and humans looked at Palkia and noticed she stopped inspecting her new pet, and looked like she knew exactly what was going on.

"W-w-who's Seta...? And why is Lugia so furious about him?" Applejack asked/interrupted fearfully as Palkia took a deep breath and explained this monster the pony world now has to face...

"Seta is a five-billion year old demon who is responsible for killing numerous individuals across reality, his number of kills surpassing the billions. He also has an insatiable hunger, with the bonus power of gaining the knowledge, memories, and powers of whatever or whoever he consumes. He spent so long doing so, that he's driven mad beyond redemption, even willing to kill and consume other demons he sides with. He's ever eager to add more 'souls' to his collection, gaining more power and abilities he wants."

"But, his drive was applauded by his wicked master, and was sent to consume other creatures, beings, and such...He almost surely saw your battle with Tirek, and not only made him desire the power of an Alicorn more than ever, he also saw an opportunity to gain a skill he hasn't acquired yet...Tirek's ability to leech magic...although, it seems he has failed, or possibly let Tirek live for something much worse down the line..."

"Seta is practically immortal with the kills he's accumulated, as all his victims are trapped in his body, where only if Seta sacrifices them to save his own, cowardly hide, would they even be free from his imprisonment..."

The ponies and humans felt their blood run cold at this new information, and then it clicked. The ponies that were disappearing, they were caused by Seta, and from the information given, it’s obvious that the missing ponies are certainly dead already.

“But, does Lugia have some kind of history with this Seta?” Twilight asked, with Serena adding, “It’s pretty obvious to make that conclusion…”

Sean answered for Palkia, having figured out the connection, “Remember when I showed you my memories? Lugia mentioned that his wife, son, & daughters were killed by a demon? Before his children were reincarnated into Articuno, Zapdos, & Moltres?”

Everyone else gasped as Rarity said what everyone else realized, “You’re saying…that their killer…was Seta?”

“Yes…yes he is…” Palkia answered Rarity, as Twilight replied after reviewing the information provided, “This Seta, he sounds like a changeling…except…much, much worse…”

“For the most part…” Palkia responded as she began her work in repairing the dimensional barriers of Equestria’s universe, “…he is just that…but, for now, I think it’s time to get you humans home, it will be difficult for you to be here while I fix all these codes and mechanisms whatever attacked me and onii-chan broke trying to flee from us.”

“I will take them home, through the Distortion World. It is connected to multiple realities.” Giratina offered as the ponies saw Lugia hunched over looking frustrated and sad at the same time.

“Well after all that has happened, I believe we have finally achieved peace in Equestria…” Celestia said, as she pushed Twilight to Giratina with her wing, “…and our defenders of Equestria should have a vacation with our human friends in their world…”

Palkia let out a quick snort (like she stifled a laugh), and replied to Celestia’s statement with a cryptic tone, “I think it is a wonderful idea to have those six spend time on Earth, there’s nothing preventing them from visiting our world. As for peace…well…I don’t think that will happen anytime soon, considering what you share your universe with…”

“Wait! Are…” Twilight said as she started to freak out with what Palkia was suggesting, “Are you saying…we aren’t alone in the universe…our universe specifically…”

The Spacial Pokémon found the lavender alicorn’s reaction amusing, then answered playfully as she looked towards the sky, “Maybe~! Let’s just say me and my siblings are familiar with a certain species that is all too familiar with the art and tragedy of war, and call it a hunch, but I feel you ponies will meet these species soon, and will be pulled into their conflict…”

This made the ponies a little nervous (the humans were as nervous for their sake as well), as Dialga interjected in his monotone voice, “What my sister is trying to say in simplified terms is that, yes, there are aliens out in the cosmos of your universe, and they are well versed in war, as they are still fighting one right now as we speak. And she is also suggesting that you should increase your military might for possible conflict with these alien life forms.”

Celestia didn’t like the sound of that, until Sean said, “Well…if Equestria has had peace for a millennium, I imagine their military is a little lackluster. So maybe I could get my grand uncle to help out, he’s currently serving as a general, or advisor not-too-sure, in the JSDF, not built for war, but ready for it all the same. He’ll gladly help out, but, it might be a chore to explain a pony dominated world to him…”

============
An hour later…
============

-[Distortion World - Pokémon Platinum]-
“I can’t believe we’re actually here in the Distortion World!”

Twilight looked around the massive, confusing world she and her friends found themselves in…

Palkia was far too busy stabilizing Equestria’s reality to warp them all back home, or open a portal to do the job for her. Dialga was also helping his sister with the mess, as whatever they tracked to their dimension vanished and they decided to not only fix the damage dealt, but also put Celestia and Luna through combat training due to Seta being at large. They appointed the angel they brought with them (with the Royal Sisters’ approval) to run Equestria for the sisters as they trained to fight demons of Seta and Kaishin’s caliber. Giratina wasn’t needed for the repairs, so he offered to get everyone home to Earth safely through his domain of the Distortion World, but couldn’t take multiple trips in succession, him staying that the time they must wait between travels varies. Usually spanning a month or two to several at a time, and he could only take groups as large as the one he’s currently guiding.

The group in question was the Element Bearers, Spike, Sean, Rosa, May, Brendan, Steven Stone, Ash, Serena, Kotone, and Barry. This was pretty much everyone’s (but Sean, Kotone, & Barry) first visit to this world between worlds, a dominion of anti-matter.

Twilight can tell that space is greatly warped, time doesn’t flow as normal, it really was a world where nothing made sense. She imagined this must be what Discord’s home was like, only more…chaos-ie, than this…

“Ooo-hoo-hoo…I love what you’ve done with your place…so chaotic, it’s giving me ideas for when I decide to have my springtime remodeling of my home…”

Twilight and the other ponies looked at Discord as he shrunk himself with his magic and rode atop the Origin Forme Renegade Pokémon’s head (who didn’t really mind). Discord observed his surroundings and found it quite pleasing to see, but his desire to put his own touches was pretty obvious, as he technically isn’t bound by Equestria at the moment.

Giratina noticed and replied to Discord calmly, “I wouldn’t do anything here if I were you, Discord-san…this isn’t chaos, it’s anti-matter, the most destructive element in all of existence. One small change with your magic, which is still tied to the world of matter, you will create an explosion that will wipe all of us out of existence in both universes.”

Discord looked ready to snap his fingers, but stopped when Giratina said they will all die basically, and further added, “Also, my sister told you not to use your chaos magic on Earth or its dimension, or face the consequences. I don’t think I need to remind you about her, correct?”

Discord gulped nervously as he shook his head in compliance. This prompted Rainbow Dash to comment to herself, “Wow…Palkia met Discord for half an hour and she already put him on a leash…I’m both impressed and terrified at the same time…”

“Yech…I know what ya mean Rainbow…hey Sean, any chance of giving us Palkia to keep Discord in line…?” Applejack said as Discord looked slightly offended at that question.

Sean chuckled as he helped Rosa, Fluttershy, Brendan, and May down from a ledge, “I doubt highly that would do you any good, Applejack-san. Palkia-sama is basically Discord-san times a hundred, so I doubt you guys will be able to handle her.”

“I think I also should let you Equestrians know that my sister’s behavior towards Discord before we left. She may have been pretty mad, but that is her being nice and holding back a majority of her fury…” Giratina added as he blew away a huge cloud of anti-matter, which made chills run up everyone’s spines, especially Discord and Twilight.

Rarity added as her face grew pale a little, “Y-you mean…?!”
Rainbow finished Rarity’s thoughts in surprise, “…Palkia did all of that, and she was simply holding back her anger?!”

Fluttershy shivered as she commented, “Oh my…I do not think I would want to see or imagine what Palkia looks like without holding back her anger…”

“Agreed…” everyone said in unison to Fluttershy’s comment, Discord particularly enthusiastic with his response.

Sean said as he caught Steven from tripping off the floating platform they were on, “Yeah, Palkia-sama is as terrifying as an uncontrollable force of nature, but luckily, she’s more nice and playful most of the time. It takes a lot sometimes to get on her bad side, but you might say she’s more like Pinkie-chan when it comes to her behavior most of all from my experiences with her. Giratina-sama is the one who knows her the most among us, as he spent over 14 billion years as her triplet brother.”

Giratina joked a little as he said, “In that context, yes, I do have embarrassing stories about Palkia, but she’d much rather tell them herself, as she isn’t afraid of humiliating herself…mostly…”

Steven added, “I guess a plus fourteen billion year lifespan is to thank for that…?”
Rosa replied with a giggle thinking about it, “I suppose so, I know I wouldn’t be embarrassed about any blunders I made if I lived as long as she did…”

Giratina smiled as everyone laughed at the thought as everyone had mistakes or embarrassing moments in their lives. He looked ahead, and saw they were nearing their destination…

“Everyone, we have arrived at the gateway to Earth…”

“Yippee! Let’s go to Earth! And have a party while we’re at it!” Pinkie Pie cheered as she dove into the portal without hesitation, before Giratina could say anything.

Rainbow Dash dove in next hot on Pinkie’s heels, then Applejack, Steven, Ash and Serena, Rarity, Spike, and Fluttershy being dragged by her Dragonite.

“H-hold on girls! There’s something you need-!” Giratina tried to say before Twilight dove in after Spike while being tailed by Kotone, Barry, May, and Brendan.

“-To know…before…you…*Sigh*…That Pinkie Pie…she’s a headache like Dialga warned me about before we left…” Giratina used two of his tendrils as makeshift fingers to pinch between his eyes.

The only ones left in the Distortion World, Sean and Rosa, looked at Giratina with confused looks at what he tried to tell the Element Bearers.

“Uh…Giratina sir?” Rosa asked the GHOST/DRAGON-Type, “What were you trying to tell them before they leapt into that portal?”

Sean added to his apprentice’s question with a statement, “I have a feeling that it had something to do with what Palkia said about those six ‘having nothing to keep them from visiting Earth…care to tell us, Giratina-sama?”


-[Background Noise: Pleasant Forest]-
The six ponies opened their eyes to the alien, but pleasantly familiar, sunlight of the other world, their eyes adjusting to the light.

“Seems like we made it…” Twilight said as she shielded her eyes in the shadow of her hand-…

*SCRRRRRREEEEEEECCCHHHHH!!!*

“Huh?! What?!”

-[Your Choice: Surprise!]-
Twilight did a double take on her forelegs, noticing a stark similarity to her travels to Canterlot High, only her skin wasn’t purple, but a barely tan skin color similar to Rosa’s. She felt her face and noticed it wasn’t pony-shaped but human shaped.

Little did Twilight know, the other ponies (and dragon) were experiencing the same thing she is, frantically feeling their faces and bodies.

And when they all looked at each other…there was only one thing that could express what they all felt the moment they saw each other…

”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

All seven of them screamed with fright (Twilight less so by an inconsequential margin) as they all saw these new faces, not quite realizing they were each other’s friends. The bearers’ human friends heard the screaming and came to the ponies, shocked at seeing humans with their equestrian friends’ voices.

“Hold up!” Barry shouted, gaining everyone’s attention, “Is that you girls?! Rainbow Dash?!”

A young, athletic teenager with mostly blue hair and four small streaks having yellow, green, red, & purple replied in a dumbfounded and familiar voice.

“Of course it’s me, Barry! Who else do I look like!”

Another teenager with long flowing pink hair wearing an oversized, bright yellow sweater that betrayed a lustful, curvaceous figure she had said in another familiar voice.

“You don’t look like you though, Rainbow Dash!”

The other girls got a look at each other and quickly figured out that the strangers were the ponies themselves.

Twilight somewhat looked like she does when she goes to the world Sunset Shimmer stays in these days, but with noticeable differences. Her hair is longer by an inch or two, her skin was the aforementioned barely tan color, her figure was also a little more shapely than what she remembers from her other experience in a human-like body. Her outfit was different as well, given that she was wearing a hair ribbon with a button shaped like her cutie mark attached to the ribbon, and her overall outfit resembled a private school’s uniform in a vague comparison. Her face was also alluring and attractive, in a bookworm kind of way, one where she is, as some men put it, makes you want to read books beyond your comprehension just to impress her.

Applejack would best be described (in this writer’s personal opinion), as looking vaguely like the stereotype country girl from America. She had the vest, blue jeans, white t-shirt, & brown boots. Her figure was fairly athletic looking, while still having a feminine figure one might compare to a runway model. Applejack as a human had slightly wider hips and a fairly bigger bust than most of the other girls. Her hair was surprisingly well maintained, as it glistened in the sunlight, reaching down to an inch above her waist, and styled in a manner that was easily recognized as Applejack. Her face was also quite stunning, and she had small freckles that are only noticeable up close under her eyes, Applejack could easily be a model for a magazine in terms of her face, with a slightly darker tan than Twilight’s.

Rainbow Dash was like stated previously, athletic and young (her face was particularly youthful in appearance that she would be mistaken for a small child, if her more developed body was excluded), mostly blue, spiky hair with four colored streaks as an accent. She wore an exercise tank top with thick, t-shirt like straps, and (in Rarity’s opinion), very stylish and functional sweatpants suitable for all kinds of sport activities. Her figure was lean, yet proportionately meaty around her hips and bust, more like a healthy teenager. She had a sweatshirt tied around her waist like a belt that was the same shade of blue her pony-form’s fur was, and a pair of tough looking sneakers professional athletes tend to wear. Rainbow also seemed to have the strongest tan of the girls (which is still very light compared to what one thinks of as tans).

Pinkie Pie somewhat resembled her other counterpart from Canterlot High, but that was at a gleaning glance. She had a curvy figure that was perfectly lean compared to Rainbow Dash, the only notable fat on her is located on her thighs, butt, & breasts (and a little on her cheeks and arms). Her hair was as curly as it usually was, but had an ‘edge’ to it that was like her peers (edge as in anime-like) and was a little longer. She had a face that was absolutely devoid of blemishes to a degree no teenager ever could hope to achieve (which bothered the heck out of everyone) and looked like she didn’t even have a tiny zit her whole life. Her outfit was very different from her counterpart, as she had a tank top similar to Rainbow Dash’s, but it was covered by a pink, v-neck t-shirt. Pinkie also seemed to wear a skirt that is an inch or two longer than Twilight’s, with magenta, knee-high socks and bright red sneakers on her legs, though the shoes seem a little big in the toe area.

Rarity had the same hairstyle her counterpart in Canterlot High had, but that was the only thing she had in common with her. Rarity looked as beautiful as she normally is as a pony, only translated into human. She had a figure that made May and Kotone very jealous, as the unicorn’s figure seemed to resemble Rosa’s figure. A thin waist, wide hips, and a bust that would make most men stare at with how big it was. Her clothes were very trendy, white like her pony form’s body, and functional as someone who would spend much of their time outdoors, but her skin tone was remarkably pale, almost white as snow. She had a hair clip that had her cutie mark’s design on it that pulled her hair off of her face. Her shoes were more stylish boots that were a deep violet, yet looked like they were designed for something more like mountain climbing.

Fluttershy has really long, pale pink hair, that reached down to her thighs. Her hair color wasn’t the only pale thing about her, as Fluttershy had the palest complexion of all the girls, a tone one would associate to someone who spends much of their time indoors. She wore a light yellow, turtle-neck sweater that (unfortunately) drew attention to her voluptuous and curvy figure (making all the men & boys present stare at Fluttershy). She seemed a little chubby while staying enviously slim (which drew jealousy from Kotone, May, and Serena), the only part of her that did seem fat was her breasts, which looked like they’ll burst from the sweater’s seams. She wore comfy looking pants an earthy brown in color, with the legs of them reaching just past her knees. Fluttershy also had an unknown article of clothing wrapped around her waist like a belt, bright-red sneakers, and wore knee high socks over stockings.

Everyone turned to see Spike, and were not surprised he was a kid, but what did surprise them was he looked a little older than they thought, as he looked to be just under ten years old as a human (maybe eight or seven tops). His hair was as green as his dragon spines, but its style made him look like plenty of male protagonists in anime. He was surprisingly adorable, in a way that the human girls would admit that he would’ve been very popular with girls in elementary school. His eyes were big and his irises were a vibrant (almost alluring) emerald green in color. He wore the typical clothes of a young Japanese boy, colored the same purple as his body’s scales when he was a dragon, his skin tone was notably pale (not as pale as Fluttershy), but he looked like he spent quite enough time outdoors as a human. His face added to his adorableness, as it was smooth and clean enough that while still clearly a boy, he could be mistaken for a girl if put in girl clothes. (In short, he was a Bishōnen…)

Kotone looked at Spike as a human with a kind of surprised look as she thought, Is it me, or does Spike as a human look kind of like Hashimoto-san when he was eight…?

"Wh-what just happened?!" Rarity said as she looked at all her Ponyville friends…

Kotone borrowed Serena’s hand mirror on her and said as she handed it to the (former) unicorn, “I don’t know…but it seems you have turned into humans like us…here look…”

Once Rarity got a hold of the mirror (after a quick lesson on how from Twilight), she looked at herself and said, “Well I must say, I certainly seem to have not lost my looks, but I miss my horn…at least my mane is as fabulous as it always was…”

“I’ll say!” Barry shouted (looking a little flushed in the face), “I imagine that you girls are beautiful by pony-standards, but you must have been considered gorgeous if this is what your appearances are like, translated from pony to human!”

Rarity handed the mirror to Applejack as she responded to Barry’s outburst, “That’s a very sweet thing for you to say, but why do I feel just a little disappointed in it…”

Applejack had a face that seemed to say she was weirded out by her appearance when she looked at herself in the mirror (knowing from what she knew about humans, she knew she would be getting unwanted attention), while Pinkie Pie cheerfully hopped around and said, “Maybe it is because he saw us first as ponies through human eyes instead of pony eyes…and that may be because our universe’s dimension walls were damaged, so he wouldn’t see us in any kind of attractive light because the walls Palkia mentioned were like filters for a fish tank…”

“Pinkie is right, in a way…” Sean said as he, Rosa, and Giratina appeared behind the group.

Rosa looked at her Ponyville friends and thought, Whoa! They certainly look like they’d have no trouble getting boyfriends in looks alone as humans…wait, why do I feel…jealous…

She looked at Spike and shouted (completely derailing her thoughts), “OHMYGOSH! HE’S SOOOOOO CUUUUTE!”

Spike wound up in a tight bear hug courtesy of the American girl, much to the dragon’s tremendous embarrassment, which many of the girls snapped out of their shock and joined in smothering the little dragon like he was a puppy.

“Stop it! This is really embarrassing!” Spike shouted as he tried to squirm his way out of the group hug, his face as red as a Voltorb all the while.

Steven Stone looked at his smartphone and said, “It looks like we’re back at Kyūshū, I’m gonna head on over to my father’s company to let him know we’re all safe…”

He left on his Skarmory, with most of the girls coddling Spike saying bye without even looking, which made Barry look confused over something that not a lot of people caught on about…

Sean looked at this with sweat forming on his head, as he said, “Ahem. As I was saying, apparently, the filter thing Pinkie-chan stated isn’t entirely off according to Palkia-sama. The barriers that separate dimensions from each other do act as filters when one crosses dimensions, the Distortion World doesn’t really have that problem, but I’m getting off topic. Palkia-sama said that apparently, due to the barriers on your universe’s end being the one receiving the full bunt of the damage of whatever fled from her and Dialga-sama, much of those filtering barriers were either completely destroyed or irreparably damaged, with her adding that us humans would’ve actually turned into ponies ourselves if the barriers still stood strong, unlike our universe’s barriers, which received comparatively little damage.”

Twilight had a ‘oh, I see’ kind of face as she said, “Oh, I get it! It’s like when I travel to Canterlot High in that world Sunset Shimmer lives in. I turned into a human, or something VERY similar whenever I go there, though when Spike comes with me, he turns into a purple dog.”

Rosa stopped hugging Spike to death at that and asked, “Canterlot High? I don’t understand…”

Twilight explained to Sean and the other trainers and Pokémon about Sunset Shimmer and the world that Canterlot High exists, earning more than a few looks of disbelief and confusion.

Sean stayed after Twilight’s explanation, “Wow, humans with Equestria coat colors as skin tones…haha…I’ll be honest, that sounds pretty funny to imagine, and it kinda sounds like it would be a very fun cartoon aimed at young girls…”

Everyone laughed at the teenager’s statement, as he then asked Twilight, “Well, with that in mind and minus Spike being a dog, how different do you and your friends look compared to your friends’ counterparts?”

Twilight looked at herself in Serena’s hand mirror for a minute, then handed it back to the French trainer. She then looked at her Ponyville friends more closely, and gave her answer…

“Well, I can safely say that we look nothing like ourselves in that world, for one, we didn’t have…umm…well…”

Twilight pointed at all of their chests and hips which Sean said in understanding, “Got it…big boobs and curvaceous hips…anything else…?”

Kotone had veins popping on her forehead as she thought jealously, Great…all six of them have bigger busts than me…even freaking Rainbow Dash-san, and she’s clearly the smallest of them all…Fluttershy-san & Rarity-san’s melons must be as big as Rosa-chan’s are…just my luck universe, way to rub salt in my wounded pride, it’s not fair…

Rainbow Dash felt a weird sensation that someone was talking smack about her, and didn’t know where it came from, while Fluttershy and Rarity felt someone was watching them with hostile intentions and hugged their own bodies in an attempt to comfort themselves.

Twilight continued her thoughts, as she said next, “Well, our outfits are completely different, Pinkie’s or Applejack’s might be the closest to their counterparts’ outfits I remember seeing them in the most…”

Pinkie was hugging Applejack tightly as she responded, “Really?! That’s not from what I’ve heard from the Narrator!”

Twilight pinched her nose bridge and ignored the party planner’s statement, as Rarity said while looking at Sean, “Well, regardless of that, I must say, seeing you with human eyes, I must confess, I can really see why you are so popular with girls. I’ll admit, you had decent looks as a human to begin with, but seeing you as I am right now, I can be honest and say that I wouldn’t mind going on a few dates with you…”

Spike fumed with jealousy as he glared daggers at Sean, to which the Pokémon Trainer replied nervously, “Uhh…thanks…? Not too sure how to…respond to that…”

The other Ponyvillians looked at Sean more closely and they admitted…

“Wow…I kinda agree with Rares, I wouldn’t mind a date with you myself, seeing you through these eyes…”
“Eh…maybe if you were 10% cooler…”
“I would be onboard, as a human or pony! Especially if there’s cake involved!”
“That is interesting, and I agree…but it makes me think, what would you and the others look like as ponies yourselves…”
“So long as it’s quiet and calm…yes…I-if it wouldn’t be too much trouble for you…”

That made Kotone (and Rosa faintly) tense up, and Sean seemed flustered as his face looked like he realized he did something embarrassing in front of everyone.

Spike muttered under his breath bitterly, “Hmph…yeah, I guess…jerk…”

Sean quickly tried to get back on subject as he nervously said with his face as red as a Charmeleon, “Okay! Let’s get back to the topic at hand…!”

Barry smirked as he thought, Heh…I’ve never seen Hashimoto look so flustered before…this would be good material to tease to him about later…

Sean would clarify, “Daigo-san said that we seemed to have been returned to the Kyūshū region, south of the mainland…”

May added as she pulled up her map on her smartphone, “And the map confirms it, specifically, we’re just on the island that Tanegashima (Mossdeep City) is located…”

“Oh…I just remembered…” Twilight asked as she dusted off her skirt, “Before you guys ended up in Equestria a few weeks past, what exactly were you doing…?”

“Training for the International Championships, and these three were readying to participate in the Hoenn Regionals here in Kyūshū…” Rosa answered as she gestured to Sean, May, and Brendan…

Sean added as he thought aloud, “You know…I feel like we’re forgetting something…

-[Your Choice: Trouble Brewing]-
The ground suddenly shook like a small earthquake, and everyone, humans, ponies-turned-human, & Pokémon tried to not lose balance…

As soon as the tremors stopped, Sean lead the group to Tanegashima to ask the citizens what was happening…

They soon saw their answer as they all saw a pillar of greenish light erupt from the ocean a few miles from the island’s shoreline.

“What is that?!” Twilight asked in surprise, to which Sean answered while snapping his fingers…

“Oh yeah…! Team Aqua and Team Magma…completely forgot about those guys…”

"Welp! The End of the World is finally here! Let's go raid the nearest candy store to eat to our leisure before we finally die. DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAA!"

Everyone just stared at Sean's Porygon-Z (who appeared out of nowhere when they last saw him in his Poké Ball) when he cobbled together those phrases with confused, weirded-out, and scared faces as the Virtual Pokémon started to rub mud on his body like a psychopath while whistling like a bird to the melody of the 'Cruella De Vil' song...

"Sometimes..." Sean said, "...I don't even want to know where he gets half of this stuff off the Internet..."


To Be Continued...
Next Time...The Soft-Reboot...!


Author's Note:

Yeah, Sean's Porygon-Z really did that...

If you want to know why the ponies of Equestria turned into humans when they entered the Pokémon world, while when the humans were in their world remained humans...It's been explained in this chapter if you're not paying attention, and it will carry over in the rebooted sequel that has the other chapters in it. The involvement of dimensional barriers, and the event that kick-started this crossover back some time ago, are pretty clear in a broad sense, but I'll try to explain it in more detail in the soft-reboot sequel...

Again, apologies for the really long wait for this part (and how much longer it was compared to the previous parts), personally this is why I would like someone act as both an editor and co-writer. I also need help as I wound up dragging some parts out and glossed over or forgot certain factors that might've made things clearer, as I want a more clear story structure to smooth things over.

I'm also considering the possibility of refitting some of the multi-part chapters into a single chapter for easier tracking as its looking like that it will be an overwhelming mess to read it all if one looked at the chapter sections alone...

Onto some notes;
Seta's 'werewolf' like form is very vague and up to your imagination, but for me personally, he would resemble the Werewolf from Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman playing the titular character when he transformed into a werewolf. But, the way I did describe it, the ‘werewolf’ might actually be based on the Grimm species called Beowulf from the web series RWBY...

If any of you saw the anime Kenichi - The Mightiest Disciple, I'm pretty sure you sniffed out a reference or two I made there...

Sean referring to Serena as 'nee-san' is part of his backstory that I've decided to skip over for now, but I lightly elaborated on it so you won't get too confused.

The eight Unown spell out a word, two of which are the same letter, I'm sure it's easy to figure out what they spell...

For describing Dialga's hand turning, he was basically doing what Doctor Strange did here in the image below;

An easter egg...? Or is it foreshadowing...?

Initially, I was going to have Seta kill off and devour Tirek when I first started to write this chapter, but Season 8 happened, and now wanting to stay with the show’s continuity, I changed it to where Seta’s mysterious master wanted Tirek alive for now (and I decided to imply this master is the one who made it where Cozy Glow and Tirek became pen pals, and well…you know the rest…) for his own agendas.

Palkia’s mention of an ”alien species well versed in the art and tragedy of war” is a bit of foreshadowing I intend to string along for future story arcs that lead up to the inevitable reveal…but, I’m sure you can figure out what I’m referencing here, but is it true? Or is Palkia just pulling everyone’s leg?

I had tried some time ago to try and draw (using heavily modified/frankenstiened MS Paint bases) what the Mane Six and Spike look like as humans, but I lost the flash drive I had much progress for this story on. So, I am curious if any of you readers are artists, I'd like to see what you think they look like based on my descriptions. Palkia can explain in a future chapter of the reboot, or in a side chapter, why they're like how they are described...

And Yes, Spike is a little Bishōnen/shota boy...a close comparison I can think of is someone like Shota from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, with more spiky hair, in terms of cuteness (and how the potential cross dressing implications etc. stuff...)

As for Porygon-Z...well, I'll leave it to your imagination to what and who he's ripping his speech from. I will hint to you that his laugh at the end was from someone specifically, one who Mark Hamill is famous for playing as besides Luke Skywalker...

This part is now finished, be on the lookout for the soft-rebooted sequel that continues the story. Pretty much every saga in the sequel is what was intended for this story until lots of crud happened...

Now, I'm sure you know what to do now at this point right?

Until this rebooted-continuation is published, I'll hold a Q&A about this overall story about a day after its published. You can ask anything about it, like where certain characters from either franchise are, and I am sure you got the gist of it...

Also, do me a favor and point out any flaws, or incomplete segments, etc., this is a long chapter and I may have screwed up on something I might've glossed over, I'll try to fix it if necessary. Thanks, in advance...

Well, I'll see you until then, in the rebooted sequel (if I get help that is...:applecry:)...