• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,243 Views, 10 Comments

Rumble's Race - BronyGuardian200



Rumble has to stand up for Scootaloo by racing a bullly.

  • ...
3
 10
 1,243

The Race

Rumble screamed as he woke up. Soarin ran into his room, breathing heavily.

"What happened?" Soarin asked.

"Nightmare." Rumble responded.

"It was about you losing the race, wasn't it?" Soarin asked.

Rumble nodded.

Soarin put his arm around Rumble and said in a soft tone: "It's ok. I know that you will win that race and show that bully who is boss."

He patted Rumble on the back.

"Come on. Let's get some breakfast." He said.

Rumble nodded and got up. He walked downstairs and himself a bagel. From time to time, he would take deep breaths and stretch out his wings. Every time he did, Soarin would look at him and smile.

"I'm ready." Rumble said to himself.

"I'll be there to watch you." Soarin yelled as Rumble walked out the door of their house.

Their house was on a cloud, so Rumble would fly down to get to Ponyville. He did that exact thing. He saw Scootaloo, the colt, and some other ponies standing at Sugar Cube Corner. As he touched down onto the ground, everyone looked at him.

"Here he is." Scootaloo said with a grin on her face.

She walked up to him and said: "You don't have to do this. I can ignore the bullies."

Rumble shook head.

"I have to. When someone messes with you, I'm there." He replied.

Scootaloo got closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. Rumble's eyes widened and he went into space for a few minutes. When he shook himself out of his love trance, he spread his wings. Pinkie Pie walked in front of Rumble and the bully. She raised her hoof in the air.

"Ready... Set... Go!!!" She yelled as she threw her hoof down.

The 2 sped right by her, making her mane fly back. The 2 colts were speeding by multiple ponies. Rumble was concentrating on one thing. Winning and showing the bully who's the best. Rumble sped up, going faster and faster. The colt looked over and he had a scared look on his face. The colt knew that Rumble was going to win. The colts sped across the finish line. The winner was, Rumble. The colt quickly ran away as the other ponies laughed at him. Scootaloo ran up to Rumble and hugged him tightly.

"I knew that you would win." She said, beaming with joy.

Soarin walked over with a smile.

"I knew that you could do it little bro." he said.

"Thanks big brother." Rumble replied.

He had won. He had stood up for the filly that he loved.

Author's Note:

That was it guys. I hope you liked this story. /)

Comments ( 5 )

all I can say is DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3 loved it :D

Well I red it, that's something right? :twilightsheepish:

Soarin is not Rumble's brother you know!!!!!

Story could be longer, bully could have been fleshed out and you should have used Thunderlane instead of Soarin since Thunderlane is actually Rumbles brother.

Login or register to comment