• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,243 Views, 10 Comments

Rumble's Race - BronyGuardian200



Rumble has to stand up for Scootaloo by racing a bullly.

  • ...
3
 10
 1,243

The Day Before The Race

The next day, Rumble trained all day to make his flying faster. He was doing some wing-ups when Soarin walked in.

"Hey little buddy." He said.

Rumble nodded towards Soarin to say hello.

"Why are you exercising so much now?" He asked.

"Well, there was a colt bullying Scootaloo." Rumble said.

"Your fillyfriend?" Soarin asked.

Rumble blushed.

"N-no! We're just friends." He exclaimed.

"I stood up for her and now I'm racing against the colt tomorrow." Rumble continued.

"Ohhhhh... You need to get into shape." Soarin said with pride.

Rumble stopped doing wing-ups and nodded.

"Why was he bullying Scootaloo?" Soarin asked with curiosity.

"Because she hasn't learned to fly yet and she doesn't have her cutie mark." He replied.

Soarin's eyes widened.

"That's ridiculous." He said. "When I was her age, I didn't know how to fly or having my cutie mark." He exclaimed.

"Really?" Rumble asked.

"Yeah." He replied. "I'll teach you everything I know. Tomorrow, you will kick that colt's flank." He announced.

Rumble smiled and gave Soarin a giant hug.

"Thanks." He said.

"Ahhhh..... It's no problem." Soarin replied.

Throughout the entire day, Soarin trained Rumble so much that Rumble has sweat drops in his mane. He even beat Soarin in a race. Soarin was even actually trying in the race. You could tell by the sweat on his forehead.

"Nice job little bro." Soarin announced, panting heavily.

"Thanks big bro." Rumble replied.

He felt like his wings were on fire from all of that exercise. He was ready for bed, which was good. It was close to 8 PM and Rumble needed to wake up early. He ate a quick dinner and soared into his bed. He fell asleep in a small number of minutes. He started to dream. He was standing beside the bully. They started flying but Rumble was dragging behind. The colt pulled farther and farther ahead of Rumble. Rumble screamed but the only thing that he saw was Scootaloo being bullied by the colt. He felt like he was falling into a bottomless hole. Falling...

Author's Note:

Some of you might think that this is a poor ending to a chapter and I'm sorry about that. Thanks for reading this chapter.