• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 243 Views, 2 Comments

Lost in the clouds - AskNightmareLuna



A strange new world has one pegasus unsettled. Can she learn to cope with the world she has been trust into?

  • ...
 2
 243

4 Disturbed dreams

No matter how many times I try to escape, I keep going back to that place. I still hear the screams. I can still see the gruesome scene. I can still feel the pain and tears. I can taste the blood in my mouth. I want to run. I want to hide. I want to vomit. I want to join my lost wing mates. I don't want to be here. I want... I want to scream. This when I wake covered in a cold sweat and panting. I heard hooves galloping towards me and the door opens. "Is everpony alright?" I'd heard the question, but had failed to put on a brave face like I thought I was doing. That's when I noticed who was standing at the door. Twilight had come to see why I had screamed. Her I could have handled but it was the large blue mare behind her.

Princess Luna pushed past Twilight looking at me with knowing, concerned eyes. I looked away with a frown. "It's just a bad memory." It was true but I didn't want Twilight to worry. I felt a wing drape over my back. "It's been coming more often." I fell silent as the night princess comforted me. Once more I fell into a deep slumber. Thankfully, the bad dream didn't return. It was to my surprise that I was soon to see a pony who'd be asking me questions I didn't feel ready for.

Author's Note:

Stormy's life is about to change. Will it be better or worse?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment