• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 426 Views, 9 Comments

the curse of the rainbow - flutterdash_o3o



Rainbow looses Scootaloo to Fluttershy and stops at nothing to get her back

  • ...
17
 9
 426

chapter 2

"So uh...what do you guys want to do?" Sweetie asked, trying to distract scoots as well as herself from the shocking news.

"Well maybe we could watch a movie or somthin'." Apple bloom replied. Scootaloo nodded in silence.
Sweetie belle got up to pick out a movie. Finally she made her decision and got up to put it in the DVD player.

*BOOM*

Startled by the sudden crackle of thunder, Sweetie droped the movie and ran to the couch.
"Dun' worry Sweetie it just a littl' thunder." AB said trying to reassure her. Sweetie belle look to Scootaloo and put her hand on her shoulder.

*BOOM*

More thunder crackled this time having a trail of lightning following it causing the power to go out. Apple bloom and Sweetie held each other tightly. The sound of wind and rain filled the room Slowly letting go of Apple bloom Sweetie stood up.

"Scoots are you alright?" Sweetie asked

No respond

"Scootaloo?" She called out again

Still no respond. Nervouse Sweetie belle flaired her arms out in front of her to try and touch scootaloos body her hair anything but all she felt was air.

"Relax Sweetie belle she is probably just in the other room or somthin'." Ab said trying to relax her friend.

"Now where is ur' power box so ah' can turn the lights back on." Apple bloom said.

"Out back." Sweetie belle responded as she sat back down. Apple bloom let out a loud groan.

"I have a umbrella and a flash light in the closet next to the back door." Sweetie said. Apple bloom walked around with her arms extended hoping to find the closets handle. She bumped into the t.v. and the desk next to it. She tripped over the leg of a chair and fell flat on her face.

"Oww!" She yelled.
"Are you OK?!" Sweetie asked concerned.

"Yes ahm fine sweetie." Apple bloom got back up and bumped into a door. She moved her hand trying
to find the handle. Finally her hand hit it and she opened the closet. She moved her hands around trying to find that flashlight. She hit her hand on a objcet and it fell to the ground. She bent down to pick it up and sure enough it was the flash light. She switched it on and shone it on the umbrella. She picked it up and went to the back door.

"Ahll be right back Sweetie." Apple bloom said before leaving out side. Sweetie sat in silence. She waited...and waited....and waited....and waited. The back door opened causing Sweetie to jump.

"Apple bloom?!?" Sweetie asked relieved. She got no response.

"Apple bloom this isn't funny!" She yelled. She heard two sets of hoofsteps.

"Scootaloo is that you too?!" She yelled again. She still didn't get a response. Sweetie belle got up but tripped and landed on something cold and wet. She moved her hands around the object. She held somethig that felt like wet silk. Pulling and feeling it she finally realized what it was.

"AHHHHHH!!!" She screamed before she fell limb and everything went black.

********
Scootaloo woke up her body aching. Her neck had cramps and her back was sore. She tried to move her legs but something held them down and it was the same with her arms. She tried to lift her head up but something sharp dug into the back of her neck. She tried to talk but a lether rope kept her from talking. She began to worry tears formed in when eyes and slid down her face. She struggled but only made it worse. She groaned again but even louder however this time hoof steps followed after her groan. She squirmed and stugled to turn her head to she the mysterious pony. She stopped moving because even if she did manage to turn her head the mysterious pony would be lost in the shadows of the dark room.

"Don't struggle it only make it worse." The pony said. Scootaloo couldn't do or say anything. She was scared and worried.

"Dont be afraid...." The pony said. Scootaloo was more scared then when she woke up. She felt helpless and weak. The pony stepped closer. Scootaloo just wanted to see who had locked her up. Who had captured her. Who a had took her away from her friends. Her family.
The pony's hoovesteps got louder. The mysterious pony walked behind Scootaloo as if he or she were teasing her. Scootaloo heard the pony fumble behind her. Her curiosity was more torturing than the pain she was in. Finally, the pony slipped something over Scootaloo's eyes.

"You want to know who I am?" The pony asked. Scoots tried to nod but instantly regretted it. The pony got close to her ear.

"Well I'm going to let you wait, your curiosity driving you completely mad and I'll be here watching you untill, you finally break.....or you could do everything I say and I'll let you see me."

Scootaloo tried to nod once again but pain shot throughout her neck.

"Alright." The pony slowly lifted the cloth off of Scootaloo's eyes. Scoots' eyes shot open in horror as the pony revealed herself.

"Surprised?" Scotaloo couldn't answer.

"Good." The pony smiled and walked away.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment