• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 22 Comments

My little pony: Equestria's beckoning - GuardianEternal



A human who ends up in Equestria and find strange new friends and his coping with Equestria

  • ...
8
 22
 1,723

Chapter 6

My little pony: Equestria Beckoning

Chapter 6: A big welcome to Equestria!


“Changes are an inevitable factor in life, when they happen, all you can do is go with its everflowing rhythm of life, from one dance, to the next, some like a ballet, others of a little Spice ’n Tango, and sometimes, on an occasion a small slow dance or two”

He had finally make his movement forward to freedom in one single step, he was outside, in the world beyond the closed walls of a building he had been in, although he was free it was not so simple and already he was in store for a surprise; he took another few more steps and walked into a bright light which shined down from a bright source of Sun that blinded his unfocused eyes, Siris stood his eyes to the intense sunlight squinting and brought his arm up to block it ‘It almost burns it’s so bright, have I really been asleep that long? Or…out of it that long?...I mean…that is just way too bright’ Spike who was focused on heading to town turned his attention from the path to town and at Siris, waving his arm and hand motioning ‘come on’ or ‘hurry up’. Siris’s eyes, which had been in prolonged darkness for many days in both the deep sleep and first conscious days outside the hospital of which he had only seen the sun when it had dimmed or gone down completely; he struggled to process the glare that the sun emitted, but, slowly his eyes came into focus and from completely blurred to a more clear and defining sight. As he looked down from the blinding sun he looked around and his eyes came into focus and he saw The baby dragon tapping his foot impatiently only a few feet away on a dirt path leading down a pathway into town “come on, let’s give you the tour of ponyville already” he said beginning to walk from Twilight’s Tree Library home and on a dirt path into town; Siris nodded and stepped forward slowly and power walked to him, next to Spike, walking down the path. His expression was a gentle and detached smile and he placed his hands resting behind his head and he sighed peacefully “so what’s it like where you live? How’s living in a City back on your earth?” Spike asked looking up at his calm friend who then looked down at him, he replied casually “it’s alright…” he raised a brow at Siris “just alright?” he questioned pressing for more information, Siris chuckled “yea…it’s nothing special, it’s got crime, grime, pollution in the air and streets and it’s bustling almost everywhere, anytime with people just continuing with their lives, I can’t say it as If I know, but it could be like your cities here” he replied to Spike more in depth than before, it was intriguing to Spike as to the life his new friend had lived previously before coming to this land he called home. Ponyville didn’t see much in the way of Crime or Pollution; the waters around ponyville were clear, clean and drinkable right from the source, its trees and lands full of life and with little deforestation if not any deforestation of notability “really? Wow that sounds Exciting; you must have a cool life there” he continued with an inferred questioning tone “nah…not really Spike, I’ve got a sister, I care for her, and before I came here I usually tended to just walk about the park that was just down the street when I could, as for action” he pausing “I tended to keep my nose clean and avoid the bad things around my neighborhood, but it still always finds me” he sighed, Spike looked at him with interest to what he meant, “you mean the bad stuff or the good?” Spike inquired with confusion “in honesty…it was the bad mostly, bad and sometimes dangerous groups we called gangs, roam around and through my neighborhood, I tend to move across the street or avoid them when I seem ’em comin’ but it doesn’t always work”
Spike was more deeply interested now than ever, and he asked “so what happens when it doesn’t work do fight em’ you know give ’em a little one-two?” he smiled adventurously, jabbing lightly forward with the one two, Siris sighed “I tend to run and run fast…they carry some deadly items, such as knifes or a gun, which uses metal projectiles called ‘bullets’ most of the time, they shoot faster than you can blink…just a single sound and you know something is going to be hurt and it’s ‘bang’… ” his answer astonished him greatly “w-whoa really!? That’s scary, I don’t think I could stand living in a place like that…” the baby dragon responded rather meekly and still a surprised look on his face, Siris looked at him “it’s alright Spike, I would think so considering how peaceful it is here, do you guys have ANY crime here? Like ya’know…robbery and err…” he paused and thought about his next words carefully thinking murder might not happen too often if not at all there, so he used another crime “vandalism and that type of stuff?” he continued, Spike shrugged “not really, it’s usually kinda quiet around here most of the time but not always,” Siris nodded, one curiosity and question answered, and with that they looked back to the path to the town’s mane Square.

[Nearing town square]
He was on his way with Spike into town and the feeling of yet another curiosity hit Siris, it being as to what and where he was and the land he treaded and passed through once or twice for some time without notice of what’s around, and as they walked he sated the curiosity and observed the natural scenery around him such as trees, plant, and animal life. although it felt like the longest of time had passed, in real time, only two minutes had past as he followed Spike on the dirt pathway, and Spike once quiet, was now talking about things he and the other ponies of this town have done in the past few days, what’s happened in the latest news
then to things he does when he has time to spare and Siris, still trying to process all of the wonderful scenery harmlessly tuned him out and continued to observe, he looked around and he saw great blossoming, deep green trees that looked not in the smallest bit unhealthy nor stunted in growth, supporting many MANY healthy leaves that would sometimes gently be blown from its tree and land on the grass, and he looked up at the sky and he saw clouds he could only dream of and even then, to him it was beyond that ‘there’re so fluffy….like cotton balls and delicate silky kinda veils, it reminds of some fantasy imagination land, it’s amazing! I could have never dreamed of THIS beautiful land……this place….it’s like a paradise of beauty and wonder that just doesn’t end…granting the colorful talking ponies are still a bit off-putting but…still…this is a wonder filled place, I can just imagine what kinds of adventure I could have when I’m here! Just like those books and stories”
He thought in a faraway state of mind, still gazing at the light and peaceful skies “hey….HEY!” called a young voice, he broke out of his trance abruptly and looked around, then down and noticed the voice belonged to Spike, waving his hand up at him, trying for his attention “hm? What?” he asked confused and detached by the world around him, Spike was looking at him curiously “what’s up? You seem kinda distracted ” he said in an inquisitive tone and look, Siris nodded in response “just…taking in the great Scenery” then proceeded to walk with Spike to town. Although he had learn so much in his little time in this mysterious and grand world, many Questions still plagued his mind, the faint notion that he could still be sleeping, he could possibly be dead or in some type of coma was still on his mind, but among the many thoughts he had, they were faint and not entirely on his mind, when some things more immediate arose. Siris looked at Spike and tapped his shoulder speaking with a nervous tone “hey...spike” Spike turned his head to his friend that looked somewhat uneasy or nervous “hm? What’s up?” he responded, stopping to look and answer his incoming question “do you think they’ll be afraid of me? You know like they’ll shun or cower away from me?” he asked with a concerned tone, Spike smiled and chuckled a bit at his friend’s reasonable anxiety.
“I don’t think they’ll be that shocked or scared…of course they’ll be a little wary of you at first I guess, but I’m sure once they get to know you like me and Twilight have, they’ll warm up to you in no time, I’m sure! Come on…ponyville’s just a few more steps ahead” he responded pointing one of his claws to a town center only a few more yards ahead, as Siris saw this, his heart began to speed and his mind racing, then, step after a few slow and agonizing little steps later, in a minute perhaps even seconds, they were there, right in the mouth of the town Square of which he rushed through without much observation on his way from the hospital to get Spike on HIS way to recovery. He decided to look around and to his surprise, saw many wonderfully colored and diversely built structures that sparked the feeling of medieval era but with a modern highlight, some two stories or even three, other were one story but were wide and varied in color and sale some only being homes of which had décor that was warm and welcoming, no one building was the same, but along with the many buildings there were street stalls that sold ether produce and other edibles, then to drinks and tonics or trinkets and other keepsakes, the ponies that made their way about the town were equally as varied and differed in color not by race but by actual color, one pony was sky blue with an orange and rather fluffy mane that looked of an eighties hair style, another was forest green in coat and had a purple mane with sky blue streaks free flowing in style. but they also varied in physical characteristics too “hey…Spike….why are some of them flying like Rainbowdash?” he asked quietly somewhat frozen by unease “well, here in Equestria as you have seen, there are three types of ponies, the pegasi, are flying ponies, most of them live in Cloudsdale, home of the pegasi, then there are Unicorns” he explained as he first pointed to a winged pony who was looked commonly built as the others did, he was tarnish copper color with a short spiky dark orange mane, then to another pony that was tan colored and very light brown colored mane that was decently long and slicked back, this pony had no wings but had a decently long rounded horn in the middle of its forehead “that one is a unicorn, like Twilight, they use magic also and th-“ he continued then moved his claw only to bump it into a vibrant pink coated pony’s side and it turned around quickly “oh! Sorry Pinkie pie!” she turned around as she hummed an upbeat tune “this is the last one…earth pony, or just your average non-flying, non-magic using pony” Spike said raising his claw in a showing manner then lowering it. Pinkie pie had a smirk on her face like she always did and replied joyfully “oh hey there Spiky!, hey there Siris...wait….Siris?” she said confusing herself and Siris in the process, he suddenly felt himself being lifted up and squeezed with great strength “w-WHAH!?” he said with surprise and pressure being applied ferociously as he noticed Pinkie pie was his captor. The pink pony then began shaking him aggressively side-to-side “oh it’s so GREAT to see you here, up and about in town! And since you two are here, you should definitely head to SugarCube corner! I’ll whip something nice and sweet up for you two on me!” she said happily, still holding and shaking Siris in a death grip, making him dizzy and in reply he was nauseously only making noises and small sounds “that’s nice of you Pinkie pie but we have to head to Rarity’s right now, but we’ll stop by as soon as we can” Spike explained, Pinkie pie nodded somewhat and put Siris down “heheeeeh….spin round’ an round…loopy loopy….h-heh…” he babbled completely dizzy and idiotically, Pinkie walked up with a straight face and slapped him in his right cheek to snap him out of his trance, Siris stopped teetering and shook his face as he placed his right hand on his right cheek and Spike quietly giggled “h-huh?...y-yea…lets…let’s get going spike” he said still somewhat dazed as to what happened, seeming not to remember Pinkie pie slapping some sense back into him “your welcome!” Pinkie pie said cheerfully, then hopped away like a person on small springs and continued to hum her happy and cheerful tune. He looked down at Spike with confusion “what just…happened? I feel like my insides were put in a vice grip and tightened”
Spike looked at him and sighed “seems pinkie gave you a ‘Special’ new friend hug, I got one once when I came to Ponyville for the first time…it still gives me nightmares…” he explained as he shiveringly rubbed his shoulders a little, Siris gave a gesturing agreement at Spike then looked back at the Town square, and noticed that all the ponies that had been busy walking or flying about their business before, were all staring at him with blank and for some, a shocked glare, he looked at them and his worst dread had become real at that moment, rejection by the populaces there, when a young filly with a light yellow coat and a brilliant amaranth colored fluffy mane walked up to him “hey! It’s you” she said her tone quite young, relative to a small girl reminiscent of May’s age or younger, he noticed that she had an accent identical to Applejack’s “uh, nice to meet you…eh, filly kid… name’s ‘Siris’ ” he explained slowly to the filly she looked at him with a big smile and big eyes as she talked “yep I know, mah’ sister told me all about yah, after all I was the one who found you after all” she explained. Siris looked with a bit of interest and smirked slightly at the ponies, but they still stood or fluttered there looking at him “what’s with the other ponies, filly kid?”
“name’s Applebloom mister, ah’m Applejack’s little sister and big Macintosh is mah big brother, I’m sure you know ’em already” she answered looking back at the frozen ponies “you scared em’ when mah sister n’ Twilight brought yeh to the hospital, you kept drippin’ this weird red stuff all over the place…” Siris eased back slightly, he reached around his back and felt his back softly to the injury, some of the ponies gasped very slightly and he could see it in their eyes, they were unsure or uneasy with something about him, Spike saw him struggling to communicate with them and he walked over, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the center of the Square and Applebloom followed them, and walked up to Spike then they whispered and deliberated over something or some plan obviously something that couldn’t fail, then looked back at the ponies “hey everypony! Since ya’ll are a little shy, I’d though I take this time to say that I’d like ya’ll to meet our new friend, ‘Siris’ he’s a real nice fella an really good to boot and new to Equestria” they said speaking back and forth looking at him with smiles on their faces “I want you to introduce yer’ self Siris” they both said vigorously with Applebloom finishing it, he looked around at them, then turned crowd shy and froze, they looked at each other than to him “well come on! Tell’em about yer’ self!” applebloom said walking behind him and pushing him forward with her head, he didn’t struggle against her and he stumbled forward as she pushed and looked up in front of a large crowd. Siris wasn’t normally shy, but collective and didn’t back down from a fight unless he needed, nor intentionally ignores people, but one thing that got to him was speaking to crowds and the apprehension only grew due to his anxiety, that if he said something with the wrong tone or the wrong way, that they would distress and he could be branded as something undesirable or he would cause someone to get hurt. He continued looking around at the crowd and worked up enough resolution to take a step back and make a quieted response “I-I…I um don’t want to worry you or anything like that...but I um…am terrible at speeches” he slowly started to walk back and he turned red and tried to play it off trying to cool down the nervousness, Spike and Applebloom were a bit taken back and disappointed to see he couldn’t familiarize himself to the ponies of Ponyville, he stepped and turned back down the path sullenly with a defeated look in his face and began walking away, feeling like a coward. The steps he took felt like stone bricks growing in weight every time he took another step, but then something happened, and he felt something touch his shoulder “I-it’s ok…please don’t go away…” said a female voice from behind, Siris turned around slowly trying to mask the shameful look and saw a melon green Pegasus with a light pink mane fluttering near him then he saw another come, this one was light brown and had a dark purple mane and straight top cut mane, he was male “back there, were you hurt or something?” He asked, Siris dumbfounded beyond words looked at them and blinked “u-um? O-oh yea….I was, Spike saved me and i-….” he stopped mid-sentence, gaining sudden realization “you’re…not nervous about me? I would think something like myself would shock the daylights out of you” he wondered his cheek’s red color fading, the melon colored and brown maned Pegasus smiled honestly “well…at first we were kinda shocked and a bit afraid of something dangerous or you coulda been really hurt…but you seem alright to us…if I would speak for us as a whole, we’d say that we’re sorry for how we reacted” she said with the others nodding lightly in agreement to her statement, their anxiety slowly draining away, the rest slowly began to walk over to him and slowly but surely they all circled around him becoming more and more curious and less and less hesitant and drawn-back. Spike and Applebloom looked at each other with surprised turn-around success and spoke joyously in triumph “we did it! They’re not afraid of him anymore!” and they high-five each other smiling brightly at their success “so what are you exactly? Some kinda of pony or some kinda animal?” asked a somewhat bulky Earthpony white in coat and black kept but natural mane “um…well no…I’m what you call a “human” I’m from earth” some of them looked at him with increased or increasing curiosity “what’s earth? Is it a place with only Humans or…some other kind of earth pony and humans?” asked a purple Pegasus with light green mane, he turned and gestured his head ‘no’ “you see I’m more than obviously not from Equestria, I am from a PLANET named earth, it’s a large rocky sphere among the stars, like your land, it is on a planet” they looked at him with surprise and looked amongst each other “so…you’re like an alien?” asked the purple Pegasus, he looked down for a second thinking on it “I…I think you could be right, I guess you could call me an alien” he answered chuckling at his own answer, all the younger colts and fillies gasped and a few words would be notable as one said “cool!” another “that’s so awesome!” and another “he seems like a nice alien” yet another “does he have antenna?” Siris chuckled and any feeling of inhibition or fear faded and was replaced with a sense of delight and comfort, he had made friends with some of the ponies of Ponyville and truly felt like he can blend with the locals, Spike and Applebloom were so Excited for him and themselves that they had lost track of time “oh my stars! I’m so late fer’ school! Miss Cheerilee is gunna be furious!” she said worriedly, Spike looked at the time as well and noticed an hour passed “oh man! We were supposed to be at Rarity’s an hour ago!” Spike said panicking, he rushed over and waved goodbye to Applebloom as she darted off to school and him into the growing crowd of ponies, he shoved and inched his way into the center “to be quite honest I’ve never really heard of any famous ponies…daring doo?...nope, e-ever…” he listened to a question “we can but it’s better to stand on two legs…” he decided to ask his own question a bit hushed “ever hear of Charlie h-…um, never mind” he continued, talking to multiple ponies at once, Spike walked and jumped up to get his attention “h-hey!! Siris! We’re SUPER late to Rarity’s we gotta go!!” he exclaimed with worry, Siris heard and noticed him jumping and searched around and looked at the town’s clock “holy crap! Your right!” he returned his attention back to the crowd “U-umm…Sorry every...um, pony! I’m late getting somewhere important but I’ll be around I promise!” he said, some of the pony let out sad moans but nod and agree happily still, they opened through and let him and Spike through and when they got out of the circle of ponies they made a dash for Rarity’s.

[Three minutes later]

Siris stayed lax in his pace for Spike to guide him through town and to Rarity’s shop, even so for his size Spike ran with tons of speed and after two minutes him and Spike were out of steam and panted and took deep fatigued breaths and they looked around while in the middle and Spike took notice of Familiar buildings and guided him a clearing of building and the arrived at a purple building and Siris walked up to it and tried to read a sign hanging a few feet up “the….I can’t read it!...gah, I hate this language difference… hey Spike…do you know what it says?” he asked
“it’s the “Carousel Boutique” home to Equestria’s greatest and…most beautiful fashion designer “Rarity”…” he said sighing dreamily, Siris saw this and he snickered smiling “hehe…you like her?” he asked teasingly “N-no! She’s just friend!” he said blushing, Siris smirked then rolled his eyes “I believe you…now come on Spike, I want to formally meet her and maybe get to know her better” Spike nodded then walked up and knocking on the door, for one second there was no answer then after a few seconds, Spike put his ear to the door and he heard something approaching “I think Rarity’s coming!,” a moment later the door exploded open and Spike is immediately slammed and imprinted into the side of the shop and hidden by the door, Rarity in flames of anger “YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE…AN HOUR AGO!!” she Exclaimed furiously huffing, walking over to him and Grabbing him by the ear and pulled him inside the shop “d’ow ow ow OW! Come on that hurts!” he ranted in pain as she pulled him into the back room where her home and area of work were “ow! Rarity! I though you wanted something less…Painful” he said as she let go of his ear, Rarity huffed and turned around more composed “ I have been waiting ages for both of you to…uuuh” she looked around curiously “…where’s Spikey Wikey?” she asked, When Siris heard Spike’s nick name he could barely contain his laughter “Spikey Wikey? That’s hilarious!...hehehe now I have something to blackmail him with~…” he thought teasingly “what?...it is a good name for such a cute baby dragon!” she said making it worse in his defense, Siris tried very hard to contain his laughter, so hard he thought’d he Explode if he heard anything funnier. Spike walked back in with bits and pieces of wall embedded into his scales, smiled at them “hey Rarity” he said dazedly “hey there…Spikey…Wikey” Siris said unable to hold back his laughter, he then burst out in an uncontrollable fit of laughing, Spike looked at him red cheeked and crossed his arms and looked away, he laughed for a bit and slowly the laughing died down to a giggle then slowly he calmed himself and regained his composure, he turned around somewhat red faced and walked up to Spike and put his hand on his shoulder “it’s ok…it’s good to have a laugh every once and a while…I didn’t mean anything by it, you’re still my little bro” he explained kindly, Spike looked up and smiled lightly “really?” he asked, Siris nodded and turned to Rarity who was overcome with Emotion and was crying and blowing her nose “it’s sooo beautiful!...you forgive…like true siblings do!…whahahaa!” Rarity burst into a crying fit and all Siris could do, is look extremely confused as she did Spike walked up and tried to get her attention “h-hey...Rarity…didn’t you ask us to come here for something?” he asked intuitively, Rarity’s crying slowed to a complete stop and she picked herself up “o-oh yea!...come with me, I want to show you something that is absolutely extraordinary” she then turned and walked toward a door near the Store doorway and left it open, Spike looked at Siris and him to Spike, they both shrugged and walked over to the door and entered. They both took a step through the door and walked into a room filled with clutter, as soon as they took a step Spike tripped over fabric and pulled Siris down with him, both of them became entangled in a web of strings and fabric strips, the strong unbreakable web captured them unable to move for it had them unable to move from the impossibly and hopelessly entangled fabric “...it...I can’t move!!” Siris said panicking fiercely and Spike struggled as well “it’s like I’m glued to the spot, what is this!?” he said panicking and struggling as well, Rarity walked up to them both with an unimpressed expression on her face and she grabbed hold of a two strings and pulled, Siris and Spike twirled around very fast and when they stopped spinning they were free of their imprisonments and back on their feet, grabbing their heads in nausea “uuuh….my head’s spinning ” they both said as they shook their heads and regained clarity once more, Rarity was standing there, waiting for them to recollect themselves “now, ahem…I would like you to see what I made…I’ll give you a hint…it’s going to be the newest and most exotic Fashion line in all of Equestria” she explained as she walked over to a curtain “aw cool Rarity I’m so happy for you!” Spike said with enthusiasm “hm…can we see it” Siris said thoughtlessly, “well of course dear!” she replied with an small undertone of irritation and excitement, she lifted up and removed the curtain and showed what lay behind it. She showed what laid behind the curtain to be, were 5 humanoid shaped mannequins lined up wearing what seemed to be human clothes, Siris walked up to the first one closest to him and he looked at it, the first one, wore a pair of dark blue jeans with small decorative sewn patterns on the pockets and back pockets with a pocket watch hanging out of it slightly and a set of what seemed to be dark green boots and wore a green turtle necked shirt with a green scarf on the neck “what’s this!?” Siris exclaimed with surprise and Excitement “it’s a new line of Fashion, just for you! I call this one…(changing Seasons) ” she said with grandeur in her tone, Spike walked up next to him, both their mouths agape with large smiles “wow Rarity this is amazing!” they said in-sync “this…is…is flawless! Not even a stich is misplaced!?...This is amazing; no…it’s a miracle, how’d you do it?” Siris replied with an observant and shocked tone, and Rarity, basking in all the compliments smiled and walked over and looked at them “oh…I have my ways, I’m gifted I suppose…but oh am I glad you like them! I have only made clothing for ponies with the occasional fitting costume or suit for spikey here …I work with what minuscule chances I got to get measurements” she said as if telling a great story, “uhh…Rarity? you came over to Twilight’s almost every day until he woke up, every time you’d walk in to his room, and you’d hold and move his arm around and his leg the same way…you’re there for at least 7 hours a day” Spike said explanatively towards Rarity, Siris took a step back looking at Rarity with surprise “w-what?...where was my say in all this!?” he said, bewildered by what they had said, Rarity looked at him with a nervous look of guilt “o-oh um…s-sorry dear...I needed to make correct measurements and I saw the opportunity and I took it…but it was worthwhile don’t you think?” she asked, trotting leisurely near him and smiling harmlessly, it took him only a few seconds to process the notion and he nodded “I-I guess your right…” he said as he walked to the mannequins looking at the next one “and these clothes are flawless…it doesn’t matter, thank you for these, it’s very kind of you” he said with gratitude “oh, dear….it’s 1600bits for the clothes” Rarity clarified, Siris looked at Spike and asked if the amount was expensive, he agreed, Siris then reach down and put his hand in his satchel and rustled around for the bits Twilight gave him “I am only joshing you dear…it’s free of charge…on me this time, consider it a gift for inspiring a new line of fashion” she said winking at him, the two looked at each other with a gaping smiles “r-really!?” they both asked Stunned, Rarity nodded “but of course dear! I’d never think of going back on my word!” she said being generally Defensive but sincere “I believe you” Siris replied, he then looked at the next set of clothes, It’s was winter wear, it had three layers of clothes the first with two pockets and displayed each one to show variance, the first was a bulky and light blue jacket fluffed up for warmth, then next layer was normal blue and was a less bulkier jacket the final layer was a somewhat thin long sleeve shirt colored dark blue it had on a thick Scarf with a picture of winter wind blowing lightly sewn in as a design and had on black thermal pants and wore modified pony snow shoes that were originally smaller but was broken down and lengthened to Siris’s foot size and wore thick wool mittens and snow hat with the ball on top of it, also made of wool, the sight of this jacket alone made Siris sweat with heat and he smiled “it’s perfect for when it’s -100 degrees outside” he said Humorously chuckling with Spike, he and Spike then walked over to the next one, it was summer wear, the mannequin wore a shirt that waved from light green to regular green like a summer gale blowing gently from a warm and sunny beach, it also wore dark green shorts that had a multitude of pockets for summer versatility and had a light yellow brimmed hat to block the summer’s blazing heat and decrease the chances for sunburn, it also had on sunglasses just big enough to cover his eyes and a little more and for footwear it had somewhat thin soft-green shoes made for maneuverability “ I’ve never had actual summer clothes, this is awesome!” Siris exclaimed with excitement examining it “why not?” Spike asked, he turned to Spike and explained “well…do you know what cities are?” he asked “well sure, there’s Manehattan it’s a pretty big city, there’s also Fillydephia too” Spike explained “well…it’s sorta like them, but imagine it, just a little bigger and maybe more smog and you’ve got my home city “New York” it’s a little dingy and crime isn’t exactly at an all-time low and…we don’t have the money to go to the beach and May is already in poor health…I don’t want her getting anymore sick…or sunburned than she needs to be” he said, describing it to Spike in detail of his situation and of his home a bit more, he nodded “wow…then do you do for fun?” he asked inquisitively, Siris shrugged “nothing much…I just…um…” Siris froze by hid Question ‘what did I do for fun?...wow…now that I think about it….I’ve never really had much fun until that one kid came and brought his nice friends…I suppose…I should try and enjoy myself while I’m here I guess…aww….how is May doing I hope she isn’t hurt, or’s been mugged, or she’s…” He shudders unable to even think of the possibility of “that” befalling her “w-well…let’s take a look at the next one Spike” he sounded with a hint of nervousness, Spike looked at him with minor suspicion but nothing more and they walked to the next one, he saw it and blinked in surprise, the mannequin wore the same clothes he had first come to Equestria in “this one…you remade my clothes?” he asked, turning to Rarity whom had started sketching and walked over to him and handed him then end part of some measuring tape and started to measure his legs, his arms and belly then his head and ran back to sketch, having him hold it again from the floor down “please be a dear and hold that please, I need to get proper measurements of your height, and now that your awake, I SHANT pass up this opportunity!” she said determinedly, he blinked and looked at Spike and he shrugged “I’ve got some time I suppose…” he thought heaving a relaxed sigh.
[One hour later]

By the time they were done, Siris was wrapped in measuring tape and Rarity’s mane was in a mess and Spike fell asleep on a gathering of fluffy feathers snoring and drooling lightly “R-rarity!...my arm are dying!” Siris lamented, his arms and leg quivering from fatigue “I almost have it! Just a little more” Rarity replied with total concentration drawing and sketching with no distraction, he began groaning with strain “can….I…now?” he said slowly lowering his arms and leaning towards falling on the feathers with Spike “all…most...DONE!” Rarity exclaimed with joy looking up and sees him slanting “hehe….yay...” he muttered falling over and accidentally on Spike’s stomach “twaa!!!” Spike Exclaimed with shock, burping out fire and into Siris’s face “gahh!” he Exclaimed in pain turning away and grabbing his face and he twist to his knees “S-Siris!” Rarity and Spike exclaimed running over to him quickly “I’m sooo Sorry! Are you ok?” Spike asked worriedly putting his claw near his shoulder, Siris turned away and got up “dear, we need to see how bad it is” Rarity said attempting to put her hooves near him when a voice sounded through his hands “I….I’m” Siris turned around and put down his hands to show “I’m…ok?” he said utterly dumbfounded with only a black splotch on his face “how is this possible? I should have at least a second degree burn on my face, but no….nothing…not even a red spot” he continued, touching his face and gently wipes away the black splotch with surprising ease “gah! things here make no sense!” Rarity and Spike were also dumbfounded “are you OK dear?” asked Rarity as she examined his face as did Spike, when Spike walked up he noticed something that Rarity didn’t pick up on “hey look” he said pointing to Siris’s face in closer inspection Spike saw the most tiniest of scale-like formations on his skin “you’ve got scales, like me!” Spike exclaimed with astonishment as he touched his face then Siris’s “it feels sorta like mine but softer and not as scaly, cool!” he continued, Siris got up, rubbed his face after spike and rarity’s examination and looked around for a mirror and saw one laying on a cluttered table, he walked over and proceeded to pick it up and look at himself. “I don’t see anything Spike, what scales are you talking about?” he questioned cautiously looking closer, he touched his face and felt the surface was to some extent, faintly bumpy all across, and not quite visible to the untrained eye “what is this? It feels…just like…” then the thought hit him like a ton of bricks, the notion he had forgotten when he woke up and left Twilight’s home two hours ago “it’s your blood Spike…I think…I think it could be changing me!” he said in a stunned disbelief, looking at his hands then to Spike looking as if he had done something bad “I’m Sorry, I didn’t mean to!” Spike replied in a distressed tone “ha-ha, I don’t care Spike! We’re like blood brothers! This is so awesome! But…” he said turning to Rarity with concern “will I turn completely into a dragon? And what will happen if I do?” he said with hesitation and worry in his tone “hey…Rarity…you’re a unicorn…can’t you sense that stuff with your magic or something like that?” he wondered, Rarity thought for a minute, trying to recall any spell she knew to do such a test, then returned her attention back to them “I don’t know if I can Siris dear…that’s more of Twilight’s thing…” she said timidly “but I shall try!” she continued exclaiming not with timidness but with strong confidence and a genuine smile to follow. Rarity walked over to Siris and lowered her horn down to his heart closed her eyes and it’s magic began to glow from her horn and slowly bled onto Siris who became somewhat anxious “well dear….I don’t know what I see” she explained “then give us details, maybe we can make it out” replied Siris “well, uh…I see a light…it’s bright a-and…there’s a weird green light next to it…and a mist or fog around them both…it’s…really quite hard to explain” she explained to them, Siris looked at Spike with a questioning gaze and he shrugged without answer “tats great um…Rarity!...that’s enough for me…you can stop” he looked at her, Rarity lifted up her head and the magic around him and her horn disappeared and he took a deep sigh of relief, Spike walked over soon after, as Rarity walked slightly dizzy back over to her sketch “w-well…I’ve got good news and bad news dears” said Rarity placing her right hoof on her head “what’s the bad news” they both asked her, trying to get the worst out of the way “bad news…is that I have quite a head splitting migraine” she replied “and the good?” asked Spike alone “well…good news…is that I have something that is going to just knock your socks off” she said, excitedly indicating something wonderfully secret or new “hm…what is it?” Spike and Siris both asked impatiently, Rarity merely, instead of revealing it to them inched them to the door “well dears…it wouldn’t be so surprising now would it?”. Both of them confusedly walked out of the design room with Rarity and back to her store counter and she looked to them both “well…I’m glad to have helped you Rarity…and I also appreciate you helping us too” Siris said gratefully to Rarity, she nodded tiredly and the Duo turned to each other “so…where next!” the human asked “I think we should pay Applejack a visit next” he said pulling out a parchment and marking off something then putting it away in the magic pocket he didn’t have, Siris looked curiously for a second but didn’t pay much attention to it “well let’s get on the trail and going!” he replied eagerly to Spike whom walked up to the store’s front door and opened it with his arms open “well….mares first!” he said jokingly, Siris chuckled and ran to the door and grabbed hold Spike and he closed the door behind him, Rarity looked at the hasty pair as they closed it and she sighed happily then blew her frizzy mane up “well…that Siris is quite something else…” and she walked back into her home.

[On the dirt path]

Siris placed Spike on his shoulder and Spike gripped his head and he took a dashing run as he passed through the town Square, some ponies that had just come in before he introduced himself to the town gave him a weird stare but nothing else, preoccupied with their own agenda or chores. He looked around panting and excited still holding Spike on his shoulder “it’s that way!” Spike said with an adventurous tone pointing down one of the streets, as if he was a captain of a ship, guiding his ship from dangerous waters or perhaps a knight riding his noble steed on way to a distant and faraway land on some adventure with no compare. Siris nodded and started pacing himself this time but keeping a decent speed as he ran down the street looking up at the ponies in an occasional balcony or window and waving and a “hello” to follow kindly after, most stared at him blankly, some, walked back in, confused to who that waved to him, but one or two waved to him and smiled as he passed by. He stopped at an intersecting dirt path outside the usual town roads and Spike turn his head right “that ’a way!” pointing towards a large red wooden structure in the distance, “al…right Spike….let’s get goin’!” Siris said becoming winded from his over excitement but nonetheless he ran down the path with Spike still on his shoulders. Making his way down the path Siris slowly came to a stop, sweating profusely and panting heavily “aw hey! Why’d we stop” Spike wondered looking down at the Tired human he was riding upon, Siris kneeled down and Spike hopped off, he got up and panted with exhaustion “w-well….let’s just…stop…running…let’s just walk from here” he said breathlessly, fatigued by his running and Sprinting with not to mention Spike and his satchel weighing him down and he got up and turned to his green satchel and looked inside for something and pulled out a green canteen and splashed a bit on his face and he looked up to light blue skies and fluffy clouds and the tall green trees flowing in the cooling wind that blew gently across his face and he let out a sigh of relief and he wiped away his sweat and looked to Spike and pointed his canteen down to him “want a swig?” Siris asked him, Spike nodded and took a hold of the canteen and took a drink and wiped his face then handed him the canteen back to him and he put away the canteen, Spike let out an exhale of satisfaction and they continued to walk a few more feet and they were looking only a few feet from the same red barn Siris saw once before, although, under different circumstances “well we’re here!” Spike announced, Siris walks up to the barn then looked around and walked away on the right of it and turned his head looking past it to see large orchid of apple trees and deep green pastures while chicken coups and many animals busy with their daily lives near that same barn, which was positioned near a home that seemed to be of older age, perhaps of an old western suit, the land of which the farm resided was covered in a beautiful grass, blowing to the wind, soft and vibrant green color, the Trees that the apples rested upon were a deep brown color the leaves a deep green swaying softly to the breeze, it spanned decently towards an open valley, He was taken aback by the grandeur of the Farm, he has always thought that many Farms where just fields of yellow, made up of Corn or Wheat, or a ok pasture with few animals “so….where’s applejack Spike?” He asked Spike, the baby Dragon was on the other side where a pathway way led down to the apple orchid and waved him over while asking Siris the same; he nodded to Spike and he made his way over from the other side of the barn. They looked down and in the apple orchid was a yellow pony with blonde mane was busy bucking the apple trees with her back hooves causing the tree that was heavy with apples to shake free from the thin stems of the branches and fall into a set of wooden buckets “hey Applejack!” called Spike, Siris walked over slowly and stood next to Spike and the yellow pony stopped kicking the trees and looked over to where Spike and Siris where “oh! Hey there Spike an-” she stopped and looked at Siris “you!” she continued, startled by Siris’s presence with him and she trotted up from the orchid and to them “um…who are you again?” Siris asked her “well ah’m Applejack partner…don’t you remember me? I was a part of that little get together Twilight had a few days ago?” she questioned confusedly, Siris scratched his head trying to remember from meeting her “hm….I honestly can’t really recall it very much…I’ve been asleep for like four days…my memories are a bit hazy and-” he paused “not to mention those damn Freaky dream” mumbling inaudibly, Applejack looked confused but smiled “yer’ something else I’ll tell yeh’ that…never met a fella like you” Applejack replied, he chuckled with modesty in response “yea…I’m getting that a bit, it’s not too shocking anymore thanks to Spike my little bro” he joked, Spike and him chuckled a bit “well look at you two now…you’ve only been here bout’ 5 days and you two are the best of friends ah’ve ever seen, like you were made to be friends!” she said complimenting them then rubbed Spike’s head “well…you can say it that way…or you could say we’re blood brothers” Spike said with a blunt tenacity and non-literal fire in his voice, Applejack giggled a bit before patting him on top of his head “oh Spike you’ve got some imagination there, I know that yah gave him a bit of the red stuff…but that doesn’t make yeh kin Spike” Siris coughed a bit and averted himself away slightly “well…that’s….not entirely false” he responded, Applejack tilted her head in confusion, Spike and him turned to her and explained, telling her of what really happened that night of the sleepover but leaving out what they both saw and what Siris experienced in the dreams, they told her how he had been feeling under the weather and what happened at Twilight’s home that morning with the duplication of the magic scrolls one in the human language and one is average Equestrian language “well…ah’ll be a monkey’s uncle…it sounds like you’ve somehow contracted Spike’s power or something, by that blood donation that they gave yeh!...pfff…don’t it tell y’all about how well our docs know about magic?” she said leaning to them “but…then again, they don’t known about no humans ether…ah well…what are you gunna do?” she asked rhetorically, they both shrugged “so what brings you two round here?” she wondered, her gaze somewhat on Siris, although her eyes were on Spike, he could feel her ‘true’ gaze was on him, as if she was looking at him yet she wasn’t “well Applejack, I thought it would be good to show him around town, ya’ know get to know the ponies around here…maybe we can help you with something” Spike explained and sounded with offer, He looked at Spike indifferently on the outside but felt a bit different inside ‘not even a second opinion? I don’t know farm work but hey, I know how tiring It can be, I’ve seen the movies about how much they work all day in all that heat, the sweat an-…oh well…I guess it’s a good way to get into shape I suppose…but hey….it could be fun…hopefully’ he though with thin optimism leaning on her answer as Applejack and Spike continued “well that would be great Spike! Ah’ve got some trees that need buckin’ and buckets need carryin’…think you two can handle it?” she said in a teasing manner, Spike smiled at the chance, Siris was far less than excited “oh…boy…” he said unamused, trying to perk himself up with not much enthusiasm for the work, he started lightly patting his cheeks peppingly and shaking his head “well then let’s get to it!” he continued trying to sound as excited as Spike. Soon after they finished they all walked down to the apple orchids and next to a good and healthy tree heavy with hefty and vivid apples “alright, Siris you start with this tree and work yerself on up this here line, Spike you over there if you can partner” she pointed to the row of trees left of Siris’s row, Spike nodded and walk to his position “alright Applejack, Siris…let’s get started!” he jumped up exclaiming with vigor as he ran full force into one of the trees with his head, and surprisingly caused tons of apples to fall from their branches yet pummel him till he was covered in apple, Siris squinted at the sight “alright….” He said cracking his neck and knuckles get fired up “lets. GO!” he exploded with fiery determination and he dashed with admirably fast speed; he grunted ramming into the tree, recoiling for the force of his charge causing him to fall onto his back, but successfully causing the tree to shake strongly and the apples to fall, he jumped back to avoid the wrath of the tree’s apples and let them fall naturally into the wooden bucket “alright you’re getting it!” Applejack exclaimed proudly and she walked up to her row of trees, bucking one of them and causing all the apples on the one tree to fall straight in her bucket and she smiled at Siris with a competitively cocky grin “oh-ho!...it’s on!” he replied fierily to her looking by, walking over, picking up the bucket and placing it under the next tree, he walked back then ran at it but this time he kick it furiously the force caused the apples on that tree to all fall into his bucket, then gave her the same grin “if it’s a competition yer looking for….you sure found one!” she said bucking two trees in a whipping motion of her hooves and the both fell cleanly into the bucket, she twirled around “hehe! Yer turn partner” and Siris looked around his surroundings, to his left; Spike was making an attempt at knocking apples down, to some avail Spike did. he wiped away the sweat on his brow and continued to walk to the next tree, looked at it, then to applejack “hey…do you have some long rope?” he asked, Applejack looked curiously at him wondering what he needed something as that for apple bucking or shaking “well ‘course I do, did you need some?” she wondered, he nodded looking around at the trees ‘yea….maybe I can use it to tie the trees together or something, then when that’s done, I can shake em’ all down at once…if I do that I do that, we’ll be done in no time! Man I am a genius…and I’ll win the contest to boot. Hehe’ he thought, jokingly snickering with an evil tone, Applejack nodded trotted off to grab some rope and he walked over to Spike cover in scratches, bruises, and apples “I think…you should take a break” he said, Spike got up and brushed himself off “ehh….yea I think so too….guess I’m not the apple bucking kind” he said with a light chuckle and a intent look “so what do you plan on doing with a long rope?” he continued, Siris placed his right hand on his chin with a bright smile “you’ll see Spike…” he replied, walking over to his current tree. Applejack came back a minute later with ropes on her back “al’right here you are…what do you need em’ fer?” she asked curiously, Siris walked over grabbed the long rope off of her back and walked over to his tree and toss an end of the rope around the thickest branch doing the same thing to at least 6 or 7 trees finishing up by tossing it through the last one and holding the other end of the rope, Applejack and Spike looked at him with a bit of Surprise to his idea “alright…here I go!!” Siris pulls the rope back and forth and the trees with rope began to shake lightly, but yet, no apples fell, he didn’t have enough strength to get the apple to fall from the trees even though the apple were of decent size, he couldn’t get them to sway enough to get them to fall, even though he half-noticed this he kept trying to pull on the branches talking in-between breaths from fatigue “aw….come on!.....this was…..so much better when…..I thought it out” Applejack chuckled a bit then walked over to him Spike walking with her “need a helping hoove there Sugarcube?” He looked at her sweating quite a bit and paused a bit “u-um….sure! I’d love the help before I accidentally tear my arms off” he chuckled playing it off and turned to the side, Applejack and Spike walked over then took hold of the rope and Siris took hold of the rest of the rope left “al’right let’s do this…on three everypony, and….one…..two...…..THREE!” and they all gave a large tug on the rope and the tree swayed notably and got those apples to fall and with three more strong tugs, they made most of the tree’s apples to fall down and into the bucket “al’right! Good job you two…lets go get these here apples an take them to big Mac, he’ll sort out the good an bad ones” she explained, walking over and picking up two bucket full of apples connected by a shaped carrying pole and she squatted then lifted it up, looking at Siris and Spike then made her way back up to farm house. Siris looked at Spike then looked around seeing four twin buckets of apples then to Spike “oh man…this sucks….” He said, Spike nodding with agreement “it’s ok, I mean it’s helping out a friend! And after we can get something to drink! The Apple family makes great apple cider just you wait!” Spike replied licking his lips then walking over and picking up two buckets of apples dragging them, Siris walk to one of the poles and got under and picked it up “one down, three to go” he then looked at Spike, then to the rest of the poles and sighed.

[Back at Apple farm]

Slowly making his way up was Siris, Spike walking next to him; he was carrying three carrying poles of apple buckets and taking deep and fatigued breaths “come on! We’re almost there, just a few more steps!” Spike said trying to keep him pepped up and going, sweating himself but not quite as fatigued as the human was, he looked at Spike with a strained look “easier…said…than done” and kept walking until they both made their way to the front house, finally putting them down and falling over sweating profusely “that…..was….a...tall….hill” he lamented in between breaths “are you SURE you don’t need some help?” Spike asked, having put his two buckets down and walking over to him, Siris was dripping sweat and huffing “y-yea…jus’ need a breath….”
“heh…tuckered out already there partner?” said applejack as he lifted his head up, who was carrying drinks on her back with a casual smile that she seemed to always have, Siris got up and stood there, his shirt drenched in sweat and wiped the sweat from his brow giving a tired smile back “nah! I was just catching my breath, the walk up the hill tore me apart hehe…what’s that on your back?” he asked, looking to the side and seeing the cups topped with an umbrella and filled with what looked like apple juice “well it’s applejuice sugarcube, consider it thanks fer helpin’ me with harvesting” Spike walked over and took a cup and Siris walked forward, his legs feeling a bit like jelly and he took a cup “thanks Aj!” Spike said gratefully, Siris looked at the cup then looked Applejack eyes making contact “thanks um…Applejack, this is really nice of you” he kindly said taking a drink, Applejack looked a bit surprised and looked away the most gentle of blushes forming “oh! Um well…yer welcome and eh…thanks fer the help” she replied looking back and him “kindly appreciated” she continued, tipping her hat to him. Spike looked at Siris finishing his drink “hey” a deep male voice called out; Applejack and everyone looked to the barn, seeing a large red coat Stallion walking out carrying a few hay bales behind him “hey there big mac!” replied Applejack, the large red stallion walked over to them “hey there applejack, how’s my little sis doin?” he asked, she nodded in response “ah’m doing just fine, just giving a few drinks to my friends fer helping us harvest the apples” she then looked at Siris with a realization “oh! Where are my manners, Siris” she said looking from Big Mac to him “this is mah older brother, ‘big Macintosh’ ” she gestured her hooves to him, “but most ponies call me big mac” he explained in response, Siris nodded a bit, still distracted by the deepness of his voice “nice to meet ya…” he said offering a handshake, Big mac spit in his hoove then gave him a hand-to-Hoove shake, the feeling of the material in his hand giving Siris a chill traveling up his spine “nice tah meet you there partner, thank you kind for helping my lil’ sis” he replied, Siris withdrew his hand dripping with saliva “a-aww….gross…pony spit” he thought to himself, but still smiling warmly “likewise…glad to help big mac” he wiped it on the back of his pants, Big mac looked at him with unintentional Obviousiousness, looking at him from head to foot, Siris cleared his throat noticing what he was doing, Applejack nudged Big mac gently to get him to stop and he asked “sorry for starin’…but if isn’t askin too much, would you mind tellin me whatcha are?” Siris looked at Applejack then to him “well big mac, I’m whatcha call a human, I’m not some kind of pony or animal but someone from a different planet or dimension or something like that, I dunno how I got here but it’s been something else since I’ve been here, seen things that I could have NEVER imagined, and it’s locals surprise me just as much but in a good way don’t get me wrong” Siris said explaining in detail to Big mac, he seemed surprised his eyes opened bit “that’s definitely somethin’ eeyup!…well I hope you enjoy yer stay here an don’t go causing any trouble” Big Mac said, half-warning him, he nodded in response “I’d never think of it big Mac, I like helping people or well…ponies now I guess, but I will still try my best to help” Siris replied, Big mac nodded then turned and walked away, Applejack looked at him “sorry about that sugarcube, he might not have looked like it, but he was about as eager to meetcha as a cowpony at a rodeo” she said with an embarrassed smile, the human chuckled in reply “it’s fine Applejack, its kinda fun talking about my own world and about this place! In a way I kinda find it kinda like a compliment that they wanna know, that my world is interesting to em…although I’m not so sure they’d like it if they saw the city I lived in, dirty streets people and skies…always had smog in the skies, never see stars at night over the bright lights in the streets and thick smog…stars here…shine like I’ve never seen before, it’s beautiful and if this is a dream applejack….” He explained looking at her “I wish I could see this back home…cause this dream is something else…” he continued, Applejack nodded and looked at Spike the baby dragon, that was asleep on some hay bales, she giggled lightly and walked over to him “I hear ya sugarcube…I could never live in the city…to many lights’ n sounds, yup, ponyville life here is about as good as you can get, the ponies here won’t let ya down” she picked up Spike and put him on her back “what are ya gunna do from here sugarcube, you’ve still got the whole day to explore” he grinned know where he was going next “well, we…or well it seems it’s just me now, I said I was going to stop by Sugarcube Corner for Pinkie pie, so I figure ‘why not?’ it couldn’t hurt”
“well alright then, you take care now sugarcube and for Celestia’s Sake, don’t you go doing anythin’ that’ll put you back in ponyville general please” she emphasized, Siris chuckled and nodded, giving her the cup back and walked down the path back from the Sweet apple acres farm back on his way to town waving goodbye to her and Spike, his back turned.
Applejack smiled and tilted her hat to him as he did “that fella’s got a good sum’thing in em’…he’s a little wet behind the ears , but ah’m sure in no time at all that he’ll fit right in” she walked back to Sweet apple acres and picked up a bucket of apple with Spike then walked into the house.

[On the path back to town]
Siris chuckled and exhaled laboredly as he walked a gentle walk on a dirt road headed back to town ‘geez…I’ve never had to work so much IN MY LIFE! That hill, those apples…yeesh…and I wasn’t even helping someone human for crying out loud! But….it was good work and she was nice, too bad I lost my guide though, heh I shou-’ he was distant to his surrounding just veering off from his labor when he was abruptly interrupted when he bumped into a light yellow mare looking down at a white flower “uuf! Oh sorry miss” he said looking at the pony that he bumped into, she turned and looked at him, it was Fluttershy “oh I’m sorry i-…it’s you…um hello” she replied meek and hushed” he looked and nodded in response
“Oh, it’s you, uh…flyshy…n-no wait, um...it was something with shy is it” he pondered looking up a bit “oh yea. Your Fluttershy right?” he questioned, feeling a bit confused to who was who still, due to the fact that where he came from, almost no one used names such as ‘fluttershy or pinkie pie’ other than as a strange nick name, the feeling of awkward set in soon though, when she didn’t say anything, but merely nodded lightly not looking very much at him and more withdrawn, he looked at her with a ponderous look, trying to find some way to get her to talk more, to break the shell she seemed to adamantly have, where at the party a week before she was a little more open as he had seen, but did not act upon when the opportunity was open due to being rather withdrawn from talking to colored ponies with strange names “so um…how are you? you ok, nothing bugging you, work, stuff like that?” she shook her head still quiet and Shy as her name entailed, he nodded lightly and though of something else “what do you like to do uh, Flutter…shy?” no response, still refusing to look directly at him, he sighed and scratched his head “do you like animals maybe?” he was picking the random and most common questions a person could ask, he hit gold, she looked at him less withdrawn and nodded with interest “o-oh yes…I-I...um, take care of many wonderful animals, l-like cute little bunnies and many wonderful birds” she spoke a little more open and less quiet and meek, he smiled in agreement “that’s a good thing Fluttershy, do you like doing what you do” he was pressing the topic trying to pull her from her shell, she smiled still looking at him, “oh o-of course I do!...I love it and it’s the most wonderful thing ever” his smile turned to a soft smirk, feeling even too tired to smile for long “that’s awesome Fluttershy, it’s like your career, it’s something you like and you…I guess…kinda get paid back for it” he replied, she nodded taking notice she had a more clear smirk on her face, not hiding it anymore, she looked at him with gaze “oh…you look Exhausted, I-if you don’t mind, you can rest at my home and you, well…if you want…you can also meet Angel” her response was a bit of a bombshell to him considering in the slums that he’d lived in, you’d be lucky to not earn the wrong kind of invitation which never usually never meant anything good or legitimate and usual meant unwanted contact or getting mugged. He seemed a bit at loss for words, he looked at Fluttershy, who touched the ground a bit with her hoove looking down at the ground then glancing up to him, trying not to seem too forward “t-that….that’s kind of you to offer me...sure, It would be nice to meet Angel? honestly…I normally would have had to been the one to ask…I’m not usually invited to much, well not anything good, only one somewhat decent party…sept a business party from our landlord announcing an expansion and renovation of our building coming in like 5 years…and that party was terrible, even the cake tasted like big business…bleh” he remarked in disgust “…I swear if I ever had the choice of dirt or that cake…I’d choose dirt hands down I tell ya” she sat quiet listening to him talk, just contently sitting there, he snapped out of his ramble and looked at her “oh! Sorry…I got a little caught up in some ‘pleasant’ reminiscing” he spoke apologetically, she smiled and nodded “oh it’s no trouble at all, we all gotta get those bad feeling out somehow” she replied in a soft tone, he nodded without a reply “w-well let’s get going if that fine with you” Siris chuckled and smirked “any time you’re ready fluttershy” he replied, she nodded “I was wondering, if you can fly too?” she asked, he shook his head “no, Humans don’t fly unless they use machines to do it for them…and it doesn’t seem this town has that kind of stuff”
“w-well you can hop on my back and I could fly you there?” the idea intrigued Siris to no words, the chance to actually fly through the air and not be bound by land’s eternal grip “t-that…c-can you do that? You sure…you’ll be fine?” he asked, obviously still a bit taken aback by the offer, she nodded and broke a small grin “I’ll d-do my best” she replied with a the hint of verve in her talk, he nodded quickly in return “S-sure! That would be SO awesome!” she nodded and opened her wings up “o-ok then…hop on then” he nodded quickly and walked to her side, looking at her back for a second, then applying use of his legs he used his hands as leverage to hop onto her back without falling on the other side. She looked at him unphased at him hopping onto her back and he looked up at the sky as she flapped her wings and walked forward and she slowly took off with Siris on her back and she didn’t quiver nor wobble as she gain altitude and flew higher and higher, Siris’s eyes opened up greatly as he looked at the distance growing high from the ground and land, his heart began to race as he did, both with fear and excitement “w-wow…I-it’s high, r-really high” she giggled slightly “don’t you worry, I’m a very safe flyer, I’m not as adventurous as Rainbowdash” he nodded holding her mane slightly still and looking up from the ground to the sky as she finally made it just above the clouds. His mouth opened prominently as he looked dumbfounded to the grandeur of the skies and clouds, a crystal blue sky all around him and the clouds as he veered down, looked like puffs of cotton and the winds a soft cool breeze the flowed past him with a caress instead of a buffeting gales the warm, kind sun above them keeping them from being too cold, he slowly closed his eyes and he felt the sky’s gentle breeze against his face cooling him down; he thought of only one word to describe the feeling he felt, the sights he was seeing and the sensations against his skin ‘Amazing…’ Fluttershy took notice of his reaction, smiling as she lowered down for him. he lowered his hand and placed it in the cloud running his hand through it like an ice cream scooper and he lifted it up and threw a bit of cloud up and it trail very lightly behind them and the hesitation there once before was gone, he raised his arms up enthusiastically “YEEEEA-HA!” he exclaimed amidst the light sky land, he looked down at the land as time had passed by, he turned out of his paradise and to Fluttershy, lowering his arms back down and placed his hands against the space between her wings lightly “are we close to your home fluttershy?” her eyes moved and looked back at him “yes, we’re here” she pointed a hoove as she descended downward and hovered gently, to a cottage that was similar to Twilight’s house, as it was made inside a tree. Fluttershy landed down and looked at him, he turned and hopped off her back and stood back on his feet, shaking a bit “w-whoa…whoa, need to get my legs back, that was just awesome!” he threw a fist up enthusiastically and returned it to his side, she smiled lightly “I’m glad you enjoyed it”.

'first time I've ever flown so high...it's something i can't wait to tell May when i get back!...she'll be so surprised' the idea of returning was something that bugged him, he did enjoy the seemingly little time he had been there, in the company of such kind company, but he knew that he'd have to sometime soon, figure out a way to return home and back to his little sister, who must be waiting patiently for his return, or for him to wake up. he did love his sister more than any else.

[Chapter end]

Sorry for taking so long with this chapter but i do promise some more to come, and less crazy...and see how this human fares in this strange and wondrous land! IN CHAPTER 7 "Welcome to Ponyville part 2"

Comments ( 5 )

It's interesting, but one tip: Please, don't write a textwall, it's very uncomfortable to read. Separate each character's talk, actions and when the new action begins.

“w-well you can hop on my back and I could fly you there?”

giggity he's riding her

GuardianEternal you need to bring this story back its to good to leave like this.:pinkiesmile:

GREAT STUFF !!!!!

Login or register to comment