• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 5,431 Views, 557 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 2) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
16
 557
 5,431

S02E16 Read It and Weep

Twilight Sparkle walked up to two of her friends. "Hey, Rarity. Hey, Pinkie Pie. What are you looking at?"

"Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie answered. "Rainbow Dash! Isn't she the most daring devil? I mean, the most devilish darer? I mean—"

"She's dazzling," Rarity crooned, her head turning to watch Rainbow's sweep across the sky.

Pinkie bounced and smiled. "Ooh, yeah, that's a good word. She's dazzling!"

But Rainbow's routine took a turn for the worse, spiraling out of control. Everypony gasped.

Pinkie screamed, "A-yi-yi-yi-yi!"

But Twilight took action. She fired up a spell just in time, teleporting Rainbow safely next to the three of them.

"So much for dazzling," Pinkie mumbled.

"Hey!" Rainbow stomped her hooves. "What was that about?"

Rarity glared at her. "Be gracious, Rainbow. Twilight just saved you from a horrendous crash."

"I didn't need saving. I was doing fine on my own. Nothing bad would have happened." Rainbow shuffled back and forth for a moment, glancing back up at Rarity. "And, um, thanks, I guess."

Rarity grinned.

"Ugh! I gotta go." In a blur, Rainbow shot back up into the sky.