• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 5,430 Views, 557 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 2) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
16
 557
 5,430

S02E08 The Mysterious Mare Do Well

Applejack glanced over at Rainbow. "Awesomely heroic that day and awesomely arrogant ever since."

"Mm-hm." Pinkie and Twilight nodded.

"So," Twilight asked, "what are we going to do about it?"

Applejack winked. "Well, I've always figured honesty is the best policy." She walked over to Rainbow Dash and shoved away the adoring fans. "Rainbow, can we talk?"

"Well, I am pretty busy with all my fame, but I guess I can spare a minute with an old friend." Rainbow led Applejack to a quieter corner. "So, what's up?"

"Rainbow. You've gotten a big head."

She laughed. "Applejack, my head's the same size it's always been."

"No, no. You're getting full of yourself. Too proud and too arrogant. It's fine to be awesome and all, but it's not good to shove it in everypony's faces."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "But..."

Applejack stopped her with a stare. "Remember Trixie?"

"Yeah."

"Don't be Trixie."

It took a few moments for it to sink into Rainbow's head. "Oh! I get it!"

"You get what?" Applejack looked on hoping it had worked.

"I can still be awesome, but I just need to be nice about it, too." Rainbow smiled.

"Well..." Applejack shook her head. "Close enough."