• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 5,428 Views, 557 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 2) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
16
 557
 5,428

S02E01 The Return of Harmony Part 1

Twilight walked into the complete chaos at Sweet Apple Acres unperturbed. Tossing her spellbook to Spike, she reassured her friends. "Don't worry, everyone. I've learned a new spell that'll fix everything."

Without hesitation, she fired it off. Great waves of purple magic radiated in all directions, sweeping over everything.

When Twilight opened her eyes again. It had worked! The corn no longer popped, the bunnies were back to normal, and the clouds were raining ordinary water.

Only Pinkie seemed disappointed.

A moment later, though, Spike burped up a letter.

Twilight grabbed it before it fell to the ground. After reading it quickly, she shouted to her friends. "Come on, girls. Princess Celestia wants to see us all in Canterlot immediately!"

* * *

"Oh, so boring, Celestia. Really? Fine, I'll tell you, but I'll only tell you my way." Discord flitted over to a different window. "To retrieve your missing Elements, just make sense of this change of events. Twists and turns are my master plan. Then find the Elements back where you began." With an echoing laugh, he vanished entirely.

Fluttershy trembled. "Can we go home now?"

"What do you reckon he meant?" Applejack asked. "Twists and turns and ending back where we started?"

"No, Fluttershy, we can't go home just yet." Twilight looked out through the window at where Discord's statue had once been. "We have a little errand we need to do first."