• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 393 Views, 2 Comments

Seigmund's early life (A test for a new story, contains my other side of character) - Chernoboy



A young human from a planet named Earth is transported to Equestria, he finds himself struggling to fit in and find a way to get out of the world.

  • ...
8
 2
 393

Meeting Blueblood.

And so, another day have started and I woke up to look at the corner of the room to see a maid, poking at the rolled up sheet. Remembering what it was, I jumped up and tackled the sheet out of the maid's sight. My sudden action shocked her, so she turned around to see what actually happened. The moment she saw me, she immediately turned around and continued her work while blushing. I looked down and saw that I was still in my undies as I liked sleeping that way.

I reached out for the towel that was placed on the nearby dresser and picked up a newly placed set of clothes that is under the towel. I looked at my cleaned leather jacket and felt something weird. I shrugged it off and proceeded into the bathroom for a bath and, noticed that the maid is done cleaning and walked out of the room.

I wiped my hair as I walked out of the bathroom, new pair of undies on but still topless. I closed the room's door and sat down on my temporary bed. I, once again looked at my jacket and felt the weird feeling again. I pulled it closer and examined it, I checked the pockets and got something in my hand. I pulled it out and an envelope was revealed to me, curious to what it is, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Alright, time to find out what this is all about," I thought.

Before opening it, I read the message that was written on it, 'sollte ich fühle mich einsam , so wird das Bild in diesem Umschlag mein Begleiter sein'. I was shocked and fell silent. I opened it and pulled out a family picture, my family picture. I muttered out a silent "Oh", and held the picture firmly. I began sobbing and tears streamed down my face.

After a while, I finally got myself together and put the picture back in the envelope. I placed it back in the jacket and don my new pair of clothes. After putting on the plain collarless shirt, I grabbed the jacket and wore it as I walked out of the room.


I walked closer towards the throne room to greet Celestia, and probably even Twilight. I got in and found out they were not there, not even the guards. I pondered for a while and picked my nose. Until a familiar aura was felt and I felt the urge to roll forwards, and I did. After my evasion, I grabbed two ponies in my hand. Both with the familiar color of coat. I stared at both Twilight and Cadance before they started to snicker a bit and tried hard not to smile. I knew something was going on so I placed my hand up and form a thin air barrier. I felt water crashed on the barrier along with the bucket and it was my turn to smile afterwards.

They both sighed in disappointment and shouted out for Celestia to come out from her hiding spot: behind the throne. And she smiled in defeat, I placed the fillies down and faced Celestia.

"Never the second time princess," I said, waving my finger in front of her.

"Alright, you win."

"Yeah, most ponies wouldn't be able to figure it out that fast," Twilight said.

"And even if they do, it'll be too late," Cadance continued.

All of a sudden she perked up and ran up to me, Twilight following suit.

"Hey Simon!" I raised a brow, "You haven't met the rest yet right?"

My eyes widened as I heard the question and rubbed my chin with my finger and shrugged.

"Well, we'll start with my brother!" She said, "Come on!"

She beckons me to follow, I looked at Celestia and she nodded. I smiled and ran after them to catch up.

"Well, there he is!" Cadance said, pointing her hoof towards a stallion in a tuxedo with a blue bow. He is shouting inaudible things with the maids, I could only make out the ones that are related to specks on his tux. He couldn't see us because we were hiding behind a wall. The maids apologized and walked towards our way, the other comforting the one that made that one little mistake. They stumbled on us and were shocked, the latter wiped her tears while the former just stared at us.

"Oh, what are you-" I shushed the once crying maid.

"We saw everything," I simply said.

"Oh, oh I don't know how much longer I can take this!" She just spoke her mind and began crying again with her friend trying to comfort her.

"Mister Simon? I don't really like the prince," Twilight spoke up.

"Me neither, I'll try to talk some sense into him," I said as I walked towards him with Cadance shouting out, "Wait, he's not used to ponies with clothes like yours!"

"Excuse me good sir," I said, playing my gentleman side.

"Yes?! What could you-" He said, turning around only to stop upon seeing me.

"What in the name of Celestia are you?! Guards! Seize this monster!" He shouted out.

Before I could say more. Cadance and Twilight ran up beside me and stop his shouts.

"Blueblood, stop!" Cadance interjected, "Why must you always do this when you see a creature of unknown origins or anything that seem to be unpleasant to you?"

"If you live like I do then you'll probably understand," The prince, who was apparently named Blueblood scoffed.

"I'm sorry, prince Blueblood," I bowed, continuing my gentleman side.

"Hmph, at least he has some manners," He scoffed again and turned his head sideways in great pride.

Man, I needed to think of a way to kick some reality into this great royalty wannabe. But it has to be, realistic, effective and other aspects it will need to turn this brat into a real well-mannered future ruler. So, I rose and walked closer to him.

"Your Majesty, I wish to talk about your status as a prince," I re-started.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, this is not related to any envious thoughts or anything. It's just that," I stopped for a moment there and smiled, "How do you feel being a prince anyway?"

"It is amazing, you simply can't ask for a better life!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, that is true and is of no doubt at all," I waved my arm to the right, "Yet, a luxurious life also comes with a price. For example, your life, royalty. Within the luxurious life of yours in which many of your ponies praise you for, respect, yet envious at the same time. Is a stressful daily life, consisting of listening to your citizens' complaints, moreover, kingdom and faction crises. And to top it all, there will be unfinished business you will have to take care of, there will also be requests from other kingdoms, some will be demanding your prized possessions and all, and to deny their request is to carelessly spark a possible war as some of the demands will be you, sharing a few, if not, several successful companies with them. And for war parts? Again, this is the greatest conflict you will face as a kingdom's ruler. But, there's also this part called invasion. As a ruler, you will have to face all of this, with each of your actions causing consequences, some will be uncalled for."

As I finished, I heard him gulp and turn around to face him. He was sweating profusely, perfect. It was all I needed to see to know that he will start thinking about his position properly. He tried to say something but I lift my hand with my finger raised, "Before you could say anything more, you may want to change your demeanor a bit, maybe a lot. Because you will start ruling over your kingdom aggressively and that will cause a revolution, forcing them to overthrow you," I said the last parts louder than the first parts to fully force it into his head.

I turn around to see three shocked mares standing still with their mouths hung. Behind them, I can see several guards as well as servants shocked, most likely to what I said to Prince Blueblood.

"How, oh my god, that is all true, I'm sorry Blueblood but what he said is true and you need to change," Celestia said, to which Blueblood replied by nodding slowly while his eyes remain widened.

"By the way, now that Cadance's part is finished, how about we meet your family, Twilight?" I asked, while walking towards the end of the hall.

Little Twilight just nodded and followed me, with Cadance following from behind. Thinking about what i said to poor little Blueblood, I smiled after finally getting all of it out of my head.

Author's Note:

Sorry.

And hey, leave a comment on how bad it is. Please, i want YOU to help me with this story and future f.fics. If you comply, I might just be able to fix this story. Is it grammar, uses of words? Excessive uses of certain words? Come on, I need to know. If you gon' tell me to get an editor, proofreader? I will, as long as it helps me with my story that I feel like sharing.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment