• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 393 Views, 2 Comments

Seigmund's early life (A test for a new story, contains my other side of character) - Chernoboy



A young human from a planet named Earth is transported to Equestria, he finds himself struggling to fit in and find a way to get out of the world.

  • ...
8
 2
 393

The awakening (First fanfic with 1st person)

Author's Note:

Second story! Sorry if the grammar's still not good, cuz' english is not my first language. Dammit. I've proof read it but, tell me if there're more mistakes, and do not hesitate, the mistakes happens very often Note: I made Twilight a 10-year old in this fanfic. Pretty old for one who is scared of thunders and lightnings right?

Well, a special young man entering a world inhabited by a bunch of colourful ponies would be some kind of a dream isn't it? Wrong, entering a new world is as hard as cracking a coconut with a damned ruler. this is what was felt by a young man by the name of Seigmund Kaiser. Seigmund was celebrating the end of war. A war we Earthlings know as World War II. His entrance to this new world was an accident. Or so "we" thought.

The young man felt a pain in his head as well as an endless ringing inside of it. The man sits up and opens his eyes.


(First person)

'Man, I did not know how I got here, the last thing I knew was the world is now back into its' peaceful state,' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes and closed them again, hoping that what I just saw was just a dream, a nightmare. I reopened my eyes and almost screamed at the top of my lungs.

"This, could be worse than World War II itself," I said to myself with my eyes twitching. I got up and rubbed my head. How did I get into this mess? Seriously, if anyone thinks that trying to survive in a war is harder, then they have probably not seen a world filled with mythological creatures.

I walked carefully among the grass plains where I had awoken on, trying to avoid these new creatures. So far, what I've seen are, griffons. That's all, Griffons. As I carefully walked away from them, something touched me that almost caused me to scream. I managed to hold it back and turned around and saw creatures that I've feared to go near to for years. Ponies, yes, I have a fear of ponies. Because that one time I went close to one, it bucked me right in the face.

"Hello sir? Who and what are you?" The purple pony spoke up.

there was one purple filly standing curiously as well as fearfully behind me. After a long moment of being frozen, I spoke up.

"A pony, hehe. Oh dear," I fainted after saying it.


I finally regained consciousness and tried to convince myself that I wasn't in a magical world. I kept my eyes closed hoping to hear a familiar voice. But when I opened my eyes slightly, I saw the purple one again and instantly closed my eyes. 'Why, why why?' I was starting to get scared by the harsh reality I am currently in.

"What do you think Princess?" I heard one talk.
"I don't know. Apparently it is a he, and 'he' doesn't seem to be one the creatures that exist in our world," Another one spoke up.

The purple one was studying my body intently. What's there to say about me? I'm only 6 foot 3 and my body is that of an average man. I constantly wear my leather jacket that was given by my father that he got from the military. I have a hair that spiked forward and I', also only 19 years old by the way, my mother gave me another name, Simon Masters, it's from her family's side. She was about to poke until I interfered - "No, bad pony." - I said, showing some strictness in my tone.
"Oh sorry, my student here was curious about you," I heard the other one talk again.

'Alright Seigmund, wake up, ask them who they are and how I got here," After that, I opened my eyes and sits up. I looked at them for a while and inspects them and noticed the differences of them. One was clearly a Unicorn because of it's horn but the other one, a white one, was the biggest mystery. It has the wings of a Pegasus and Unicorn, how did I know all these? These things were said to exist in our world back in the medieval times that's how.

"Excuse me but, what are you? Who are you ponies? How can you talk?! Where am I?! And how did I get here?!" I was starting to get scared as well as curious but mostly scared.
"Easy there, unknown being, I, am an Alicorn, my name is Princess Celestia and this here is my faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, us talking is natural. You are in Equestria but for your last question, I don't know how to answer that. My student here told me she saw a light beam as well as a figure falling from it. Two, from what I heard."

I held my head in frustration, sadness and curiosity. I started mumbling things and the two were beginning to get nervous. They stopped me from doing so to stop their nervousness. I felt a ha-hoof touch me and I looked to see that it's the princess' student, Twilight Sparkle? With that, they saw me doing what they would not expect me to do, I smiled.

I stood up and proceeded to walk outside of the infirmary I was in. When I got out of the room, I looked down. Sadness flows through me, I looked back up because I sensed their hoofsteps. I wiped the tears was now running down my cheeks. I looked at the one that came out, who is apparently their, Princess Celestia, and smiled again.

"Tell me, do you miss your home?" She asked.
"Yes, I do. Very much, but if I can't find a way out of here, I guess, it's no use then," I replied to her question.
"I feel sorry for you," She looked at me with concern.
"No need to."

With that, I walked around the castle and met two guards in front of me. Apparently they're scared of me, I could tell because of their stance, their spears were up and they were trembling, with fear of course. I walked up to them and put a hand on one of the guards' head. He was too scared to react and only stood frozen and clamps his eyes with fear. He reopened them when he felt that I was only ruffling his mane. He eased himself but kept his spear up.

I smiled at him and walked away. When I arrived at the main hall, everything seems to stop, probably because of the frozen ponies around me. Some of the maids were cowering, some already hid under a table. I only shook my head slowly and chuckled lightly and walked away towards the door. When I was about to push it open, I felt a hoof touch me again. I looked back to see their Princess again.

"Oh, what seems to be the problem now?" I asked, quirking up an eyebrow.
"I don't think it's a good idea for you to go outside now," She said to me.
"Why is that?" Both my eyebrows were raised by now.
"Because when we brought you here, the citizens were all scared."
"Oh, then let me out when you think it's the best time for me, besides, I think I'll take a look around the castle a little longer."
"Okay," She replied.
"Good," I said and looked behind her, a group of pony castle staffs praying, could be because of my statement.
She looked behind her and noticed the pleading crowd, she smirked and looked back at me, "Okay, in fact, you can stay and be free to move around as you wish," After she said that, I saw the group facehoofing themselves.
"Before you do that, I need to show you something."
"What is it?"
"Come with me."

She motioned me to follow and I did so. she brought me in front of a room that seems to be a storage room. Er, I don't know actually. She opened the large metal door and led me inside. When I got in, I saw all kinds of old artifacts, ranging from swords, crowns and other things. I saw and amulet of some kind, and was intrigued by it but did not inspect it because that would be disrespecting the authority. She stopped in front of something with a cloth covering it, wonder what it is.

When she took the covers off, I was surprised and almost threw out a furious "WHAT?!". It was a knife, a combat knife from where I was from as well as the famous weapons the Luger and Mauser.

I looked at her and back to the weapon and back to her, "Where did you find this?"
"It was just near your land site."
"Anything else?" I asked while touching the combat knife.
"In fact, there is," She then motioned me to follow her again.

She then brought me to a long-stick like object, she unwrapped its' cover and almost blew my mind away. What lies now was a Zweihander. A famous longsword from a country of mine. I lift it up and it was a clean 5'11". I could only spit out a "Wow" and heard her laugh.

"Since we do not know how most your weapons work, we did not tinker with it. But, if you want you can keep it."
"Oh, yes, I would keep this. Hold on," I turned the sword around and sure enough, it was the sword that my dad got me for my 7th birthday. What? We were about to declare a war we did not want that time and my dad is very protective towards us.

I packed the weapons and put my Zweihander into a sword sheath that was sewn for it when I was out. The guns were put into two holster that was also sewn especially for it. and a knife sheath for the knife, of course. After that, I walked out and saw Celestia standing there, waiting for me.

"There's also another thing I want to show you, come on," She motioned for me to follow again, and like last time, I followed, While also carrying my newfound weapons with me.

She led me into her room and told me to wait while she went to look for something in her closet. She came back moments later with a familiar clothing in her magic grasp which caused me to shake my head with my jaw dropped open. Again, she laughed.
My reaction was necessary because what I'm currently looking at is a German soldier's uniform as well as a helmet, safely packed in a plastic cover. And I was only surprised because these were never given to me before, and I really wanted to be a soldier.

"This is good, I might want to test the weapons sometime," I said as I looked at her.
"Whenever you wish to do so," She said as she held out her hoof to her side
"Might do it tomorrow," I said as I looked at the clothes.
"Well, Maybe this clothing would be best in your hands," Princess Celestia levitated the uniforms to me and I grabbed it, "Let me show you to your temporary bedroom."

She walked out of the room and I followed her. We then arrived to a room that was painted dark blue, I looked around it and makes a face that says "Not bad", she told me to put the uniforms in the closet. I opened it up and saw several dresses, I raised an eyebrow upon seeing them.

Celestia saw my curious face and walked up to me, "I almost forgot, this is my sister's bedroom. I banished her several centuries ago but she's coming back in 10 years! So that makes it good," She told me enthusiastically but my mind was still focused on one thing, "several centuries ago", I was frozen the moment I heard that, and also the fact that I was no longer afraid of ponies. Wow.

"Did you just said, several centuries ago?" I asked.
"Uhh, 999 years ago to be exact."
"Are you immortal?!" I asked her again now more shocked than ever.
"N-no, our age is just extended, most live up to 10,000."
"Oh," I said as I dropped the subject and walked over to the drawer and put the uniform as well as the weapons on the drawer instead, "I don't think I'll mess with your sister's closet, or her room," I smiled as I sat on the bed, "So, I suppose it's night-time here already."
"What?" Celestia looked at a nearby clock, it shows 7 PM, "Yeah, I guess so, and You were out for several hours by the way, you were sent into the infirmary at 3 PM and woke up at 6.20," After that, I nodded and she left the room to lower the sun from her room's balcony.

I looked out of the window and saw the sun being lowered and the moon being raised. I took upon a mental note on how she could do such an impressive feat. I slowly slumped under the bed's sheet and lied down in it. I then started to wonder where the young purple one was. But my thoughts were answered, too soon. Because when I finished thinking, she jumped on me and surprised me.

"Whoa! Wow, you surprised me, dang, what are you doing here?"
"I was told that I can see you before going to bed," She replied cheerfully, obviously showing interest in me.
"Oh well, you've seen me so good night," I ruffled her mane.
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Why?"

as soon as I finished asking, a lightning struck outside.

"Oh," I looked out and turned back to see her cowering under the sheet, I smiled as I looked at her, I pulled her out and said, "Hey, it's okay you can sleep here for now, I'll take responsibility for anything that'll happen."
"Okay, thank you mister," She said and smiled.

I waited for several minutes before checking on her to see if she's asleep, and sure enough she was. I smiled at the sight and proceed to sleep.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a new day," I said while smiling.