• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 393 Views, 2 Comments

Seigmund's early life (A test for a new story, contains my other side of character) - Chernoboy



A young human from a planet named Earth is transported to Equestria, he finds himself struggling to fit in and find a way to get out of the world.

  • ...
8
 2
 393

The castle

I was awoken by the sound of happy stifled giggling which, isn't being done so well. So, I decided to wake up and check what it is. I woke up and a cold water was literally poured over me, the sudden freeze caused me to jump up and scream. I landed back on the bed and saw Twilight as well as Celestia laughing at me. I shifted from a shocked expression to one that says, 'really?'. I thought for a while and agreed that it was quite funny. So, I smiled lightly and heartily and laughed lightly with them.

I got up and walked up to Twilight and proceed to ruffle her mane. I then turned towards the dresser, where I had put the uniforms. But what hit me next made me feel weird. How do I get clothes here? I really need something new to wear, because it felt like I've been wearing my current clothes for several days. So I walked up to Celestia, who is still standing beside Twilight.

"How do I get new clothes here?" I asked.
"Oh right, while you were sleeping last night, I ordered some of the maids to make clothes that suits you," She replied.
"Oh, well. Give them extra rests today. Night jobs can make people, ponies in your case, extremely tired."
"Um, okay?"
"Now that's settled, where are they?" I asked again.

"They're here!" I heard a feminine voice spoke up on the left side of the hall. I poked my head out to look at the speakers. They were the maids, both holding new pair of clothes for me to wear. Seeing them, I walked out of the room and towards them. I grabbed the clothes and prepared to walk back into the room and to it's bathroom. I stopped and look back at them.

"Thank you and get some rest," I said, smiling at them.
"Oh, okay!" They waved and walked away happily.
"Now, if you don't mind, I'll be taking a bath."

I turned away and took off my shirt. When I sensed that they were still there, I frowned a little.

"Hmm, I said I'll be taking a bath."

"Hm? Oh, yeah," Celestia then walked away awkwardly while blushing.
"What was that all about?" Twilight asked.
"You'll learn about it soon, young mare," I said to her while I put my shirt on the bed.
"Come on now Twilight!" Celestia called out to her in a distance.

I looked at Twilight and smiled. I looked to her right and nodded. She nodded back in understanding and followed her mentor. I smiled a little bit more at the sight. I closed the door, locked it and made my way into the bathroom to take a bath.


I walked down the spiral staircase while admiring the view and stumbled upon two familiar guards, literally. We fell off the stairs and I hit the ground head-first. I sat up and rubbed my head, I noticed the two guards and crawled next to them. I shook one of them and woke up, I sighed in relief and noticed that he's giving me strange looks.

"What?" I asked.
"How, how are you not affected by the fall?" He was stunned.
"Oh yeah, apparently, my body is stronger than our species' normal bodies. Found out about it when I was 7," I said as I looked at my arms.
"Wow, but how is that possible?" He asked.
"Dunno. Oh yeah, my planet is where many kinds of people. And I think I'm one of them."

I crawled over to his friend and picked him up, "Well, let's get your buddy here to the infirmary," I suggested and walked away to find the infirmary
"Uh, oh yeah," He stood up and followed me.

After asking him for directions and several cowering(s?) later, we finally made it to the infirmary. I walked inside and placed the guard on the nearest bed. As soon as I placed him, the nurse came in, almost shocking the guard beside me. I looked at her and spoke up.

"Uh, Stallion fell off the stairs," I said.
"Oh, alright, are there any severe damages, like fractures?" The nurse asked.

I looked at the stallion and saw some bruises, other than that, he's fine.

"Nah, not that severe," I replied, shaking my head, "Hang on," I said as I touched his side, "Oh my, there are a few minor fractures here and here," I said, pointing at various parts of the unconscious guard's barrel. After I was done, I looked back at the other guard and the nurse, now shocked, "What?" I asked them.

"How did you sense all that without using any form of magic?" The nurse then spoke up.
"Ah, well it's not easy but I've helped doctors during 'a war' that happened back at my home and that's when I realized I found good things in me," I replied, smiling.
"Oh, I feel bad for you," The nurse spoke again.
"For wha-, oh. Don't worry bout' it, the past, is in the past."

The guard and nurse looked at each other for a while and nodded, which I smiled at and walked out of the room.

Not long during my walk, I saw the Princess again, with her student, Twilight Sparkle I assume. I walked up to them and waved at them, they saw me and waved back. Twilight then ran up to me, for some reason, she has a satchel with her, I raised a brow and pointed at it. She noticed this and spoke.

"Oh, this? Nothing just something I need when I want to write down important things," She said happily while levitating it in front of me.
"Let me guess, notebooks and pencils or pens?"
"Yep!" She replied and levitated said book and pencil, "If you don't mind,"
"Oh no, I don't," I quickly answer her.
"Great! Now, can I ask you some questions about your race?" She asked to which I nodded, I swore she squealed in joy there, "Now, what was your race like? Can you tell me more about your race's history? How was your dietary habits? What kind of invention do you have?" I put my hand in front of her and raised my index finger, telling her to slow down.
"Well uh, most look like me but, with different skin colours, hairs and their colours, we are omnivores, meaning we eat both meat and vegetables-" As soon as I finished that, she gasped.

"What?" I asked her.
"Y-you're, an omnivore?!" She exclaimed at her statement.
"Unfortunately, yes," I replied, "Now, back to the question, those that were put in that secret room were the small parts. We have more and bigger ones as vehicles and such and some, for war," I began to faze a little and shook my head to snap out of it and looked back at her, "Anymore questions?"
"I think we should move on to your history," Twilight continued.
"Ah, the history part. Sorry but, our history is too dark, too much wars, plagues and deaths," I said grimly.
"Oh, um it's okay, if you don't want to tell us about it," She said, disappointed.
"Come on, hearing my history would be the last thing you want."
"I'm sorry, Seigmund, is it?" Celestia interrupted.
"Yes, what is it?" I asked.
"I need my student Twilight Sparkle here, to proceed on her magic lessons."
"Oh what?! Am I late?" Twilight said in shock.
"No but, you may be if we continue to talk," Celestia replied to her calmly.
"Alright Twilight, good luck. I still need to explore this castle."

We then waved each other goodbye, for now, again. Then we parted ways again afterwards. Staying true to my words, I began walking around the castle to find rooms I haven't seen yet. Eventually I found the dining room. Which, was unsurprisingly big, I mean, It's a castle. I began walking around the large table that was placed in the middle. Looking around, I made sure that no one was around and smirked.


[Third-person]

"Come on now Twilight! You can do it!" Celestia shouted to support Twilight who, was trying hard to levitate a potted plant.
"I'm trying princess!" A strained Twilight shouted back.

Not long after, a scream was heard outside of the room they were practicing in, Celestia's archives. Twilight became shocked and accidentally dropped the plant.

"Sorry princess!" She apologised.
"What was that?" Celestia asked.
"I don't know."
"Let's go check."
"Okay!"

They rushed out of the room and towards the staircase, seeing nothing, they proceed to walk. Everythign seems to be normal until another scream broke out.

"That came from the hallway!" Celestia said.

They ran towards the hallway and saw nothing. At first they thought it was a joke, until someone shouted from behind. Who, was Seigmund.

"Out of the way!" He shouted, quite joyful, which confused Celestia until she noticed wheels on top of the chair he is sitting on, and going full speed towards them.

Celestia became shocked and backed away from the chair riding maniac. She became even more confused when Seigmund finally passed her. She then looked behind her to see several chefs and guards running from the previous location Seigmund was. All panting and angry at Seigmund's antics.

"Umm, please tell me what happened," Celestia asked the main cook, who was the first to notice Seigmund when he first started his wheelchair mania.

"I'm sorry your highness, that, thing, just came into the dining hall and put wheels on that chair and started riding on it like a maniac!" The chef exclaimed.

Celestia couldn't help but stiffle a giggle. She looked at the way Seigmund went. They waited for him to come back. And eventually, he did. As he slid past them, he felt himself lifted up and the smile that was plastered on his face fades. Confused, he looked around and saw a smiling Celestia and raised a brow.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop," He said with his smile returned. He then jumped off the chair and walked away, "Guess I'll just continue exploring."

His actions made the other staffs dumbfounded while Celestia laughed heartily, leaving Twilight confused.

"Come on now Twilight, you need to practice more on your levitation spell," Celestia said with Twilight following her.

"Yes princess," The young Unicorn replied.

Not knowing what else would happen, the staffs left the scene to continue their work, all still confused and dumbfounded.


-back to first-person-

I sighed as I walked down another empty hall, I looked around and found nothing good to do. Knowing that this is a castle, I remembered one place I haven't been to yet, Celestia's archive, unfortunately, it's in her room. 'Might as well ask for her permission', I thought and head for her room, where she is supposed to be training Twilight.

Upon arrival, I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. She eventually did and was confused.

"Pleasure seeing you again?" She spoke up.

"Can I take a look at the archive?"

"Oh? Sure, why not,"

She then moves out of the way to let me in, she pointed me where the archive is and I instantly head there. Along my way, I saw Twilight struggling to lift up several books at once. Smiling, I walked towards her and sat down near her. She then looks at me and I motioned her to keep going. She tried lifting all of them up again and failed, she was panting heavily when I hold her and her breathing slowed down.

"Come on Twilight, it's not that hard, just focus. Like so," I point my arm towards the books and close my eyes. Feeling the books through my energy link that is within me, I lift them up with ease as Twilight watch in amazement. I opened my eyes and let the books down slowly.

"And, I shall be in the archives now young one."

I got up and proceed to walk towards my previous destination. The archives is exactly what I thought it would be. A room filled with books, ton of books. Luckily they're all useful, especially when you're a creature from a faraway world. I went to the history section and saw a certain book. A book about Equestria's history. 'No, I don't need that', I thought to myself and realized that I have finished everything I want to do for the time being. As I thought about it, I got bored and walked out of the room. When I exited, I saw Twilight, slowly lifting the books up. My eyes lit up and I silently cheered for her as she lifts up the books.

She managed to lift the books up and upon realization, she gasped and was about to tell her mentor that she did it, before she could say more, I shouted out "YES!" happily.

"You did it!" I shouted.
"I did it!" She shouted back.
"Yay you did it!"
"I did it!!"
"Alright, that's enough now, it is almost night anyway," Celestia chimed in to stop us from getting overjoyed, "Would you like to join us at dinner Seigmund?"
"Well, I guess I could take something to re-energize me, so yeah."
"Meet us at the dining hall whenever you think you're ready," She said, which I nodded to.


I slid down the spiral staircase, passing down a few guards that were sent to tell me that everything is ready, snatching one's helmet, I wiped it and placed it on the ground upon reaching the bottom. I readied myself and entered the dining hall, I was greeted by several chefs. And of course, the main guest, Celestia. What surprised me was, Twilight was there.

"I see little Twilight is here with us."

"Of course, I was thinking that maybe she deserves a little treat for all her hard work. And of course, thanks to you too," She answered.

I nodded in understanding and went to the right side of the table and took a seat. After that, I looked at the two other guests and realized I have made an acute triangle from our linings, with Celestia on the end, Twilight close to her and me on Twilight's opposite and one seat away from facing directly at her. And for some reason, I felt good knowing that I did that. And smiled I did.

"I guess it's time for dinner," Celestia said, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yes of course," I agreed as the chefs opened up the trays and walked away.

I stared at the trays for a while and Celestia noticed me staring at them.

"Anything wrong?" She asked me curiously.

"Nothing, just that, foods from my world are cooked. But I have no conflict," I explained as I took a bite out of a salad.

"Then why are you eating it now?" She asked me once again.

"Don't know, taste good actually."

"Well, good to know that."

The rest of the meal was spend normally as normal beings, no talks, polite manners, no messing up and no accidents. I finished last because I insisted on helping with the dishes. Can't say I've smiled wider than I do when I saw the chefs who were supposed to be washing the dishes too, had their jaws hung wide. Made me laugh, I finished the dishes not longer than four minutes and walked out to see a frightened Twilight pressing herself against the ground. Knowing what it is, I lit up my hand with a faint purple light. She saw me and walked up to me.

"Come on, why aren't you in your dorm?" I asked.

"Uhm, I wanted to get back but, I couldn't hold it anymore and had to go. How did you know I'm staying in one anyway?"

"Just basic knowledge," I smiled.


"Ah, finally, all those things I've done for them done. And," I glanced at the clock which shows 10:43, "Alright, perfect time to sleep."

I closed my eyes and let it all sink in, all is going well, and, entering dream state.

I shifted uncomfortably as a dream got the best of me. I woke up and looked around. I lifted my hand in front of my face and sighed in relief. Somehow, a picture of a pink pony suddenly flashed in my mind. My eyes shot open once again and thought to myself, 'Damn, there's going to be another guest?'

Author's Note:

I hope it did not get any bad. Why did things seem to happen so quickly and seemingly pace-less? The title. Might also need ideas for next chapter though.

Trivia: I created Seigmund because of MLP. I swear it was accidental.

Sorry, been a bit of writer's block there. And we all know what will come next.

Tell me if there are grammar mistakes. And off it goes from the page.