• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 1,267 Views, 24 Comments

Legend of Zelda Oracles of Harmony - LuckyBass13



When a Mysterious Dark minister seeks a new power to rid Hyrule of its leaders, A Hero well return to travel beyond time and space to stop the Resurrection of the Evil King's Return

  • ...
4
 24
 1,267

Twilight's Worst Nightmares

The aura from the Angriham became more visible in a eerie dark purple manner. Discord had a hard time identifying the power but nether the less he had a job to do.

"Introductions are my specialty you know. I'm Discord, Master of Chaos and Helper of Harmony... I know it sounds conflicting and the last one made no sense but that's how it goes." Angriham laughed from his minor joke.

"Oh my, we have a comedian who loves a good joke. I can tell your more of a carefree being who loves a good prank... But that is where i must digress this matter into something personal I know your power just by looking at you and already you intrigued me."

"An admirer, i'm flattered but you do realize why i'm here don't you?" With a snap of his fingers, he now appears in a armor like the royal guards as he holds up his spear. Angriham laughed more loudly then ever.

"You are going to turn me in? What a joke, you are good at telling them."

"Oh i'm sorry but That wasn't a joke." Discord wastes no time and rushes Angriham to slash him only to be parried by a maleficent sword that formed during the rush.

"I'm going to enjoy a nice practice run...Entertain me God of Chaos." Their swords starts clashing together without end as the fight continued on.

Back in Ponyville the ponies in the carousel boutique are having a nice chat about their lives as Link upstairs in the bathroom scrubs himself in some slight shame, muttering almost anything about the way he was forced to do this. It didn't take long until he can see some shininess from his body that showed how clean it is. He now felt at ease knowing that this was maybe a good thing. He gets up and manages to drain the water from the tub as he dries himself and was given new clothing. seems like Rarity just made them while he was bathing. After dressing himself he came out of the bathroom and into Rarity's Bedroom. Rarity waits for him at the door as she come in.

"Ah good now you look nice and clean, and no more foul odor."

"Yes I guess I thank you, but please don't catch me in you... weird spell like thing."

"Sorry about that dear. Now as for your well armor I'm assuming, I can tell how much wear and tear its been through so I scraped only the material and kept the armor. I made sure to polish and strengthen the armor too. It looked weak in my eyes. Finally I decided to add a bit of flare and 20 minutes later... Here it is."

She unraveled the cloth and soon it revealed Link's new armor. Its color is more alive as it shows many shades of green from dark to light. There is a new belt in the midsection that has what appears to be a gem like symbol. The Inner armor has a nice dark navy blue sheen to its design as it can look like it can stand up to a army of 100 octorocks without taking a single dent. Finally it looks to be in its prime as Link can feel something magical about it that got him curious. Soon after 5 minutes Link is now in his new armor and its surprisingly light weight. He moves to a mirror to see himself in it as he stands there with a happy face.

"Do you like it dear?"

"Rarity... I love it, its more lively and daring."

"Thank you, and I added my own mark on your belt. Its my own personal flare if you will."

"Again thanks for the bath and the tunic. There seems to be a lot of friendly things around here."

"We are friends are we not?"

"But we've only met like 5 minutes together."

"Darling any friend that's a friend of my friends is a friend to me."

Link thanked her one more time before going downstairs to show the others his new attire and as expected they all were in awes. Soon Link's stomach was growling as Pinkie brought out a batch of cupcakes that somehow answered. Link was going to question it until Rarity stopped him from speaking and said "just go with it." as they all started eating. Link immediately flew backwards because of how good the cupcakes are. The rest started giggling which made Link blushed a bit. This reminded him a time where he and Zelda played together but soon it was stopped as a new pony entered the place. It looked like a rainbow from a drizzling rain kinda pony. Soon they all greeted her by Rainbow Dash and introductions were made.

"So your the new guy in town, Nice to see ya. Names Rainbow Dash."

"Link nice to meet you. Cute sword." Rainbow chuckles a bit from holding a toy sword.

"Sorry about this, it just from a convention of Daring Do's books it was a special deal."

"I know a few tricks with a sword myself."

"Sounds like you a big shot with a sword, care to give a demonstration?"

With a nod from everypony in the shop, Link heads out to the back and Link prepared himself as Rainbow set up a scarecrow dummy as a target practice. Link took his stance and attacked his set of moves. The Vertical/Horizontal Slash, The Thrust, The Jump Attack, and finally the Spin Attack. After the last move the ponies clapped their hooves in excitement.

"Wow, your a natural! You can even make Royal Guard rank." Link chuckles a bit from Rainbow's politeness.

"Thanks, I've had to work on my feet to learn these moves."

"Whatever you say, just know your cool in my book."

Rainbow offered a hoof bump which Link pound his fist as soon his tunic began to light up a bit as the medal on his belt soon changed to a cloud bolt. Everypony was shocked when this happened as they looked at Rarity for an answer. But she questioned it herself and simply backed up from the attention. Link felt some energy from it a second and felt even more lighter but ignored it. After some debate they decided to chat a bit more until it became dusk. Twilight offered Link to sleep at the palace considering there are more bedrooms there for anypony to sleep in. Link accepted and soon night came are Link is now in bed in his clothing and not armored up as he sleeps the night. But something kept him from having good dreams... instead spawned nightmares about the possibly future if he fails.


At the Castle of the two sisters the sword slashing continued as both parties began to slow down from fatigue as they stop attacking each other. They stare at each other as the grasp their air back into their lungs.

"You, not bad."

"Your not bad yourself for a being. But You only prolonged the inevitable. The plans have already become active and now this world Is Mine!"

Angriham was now cloaked in a veil of light as Discord now detected a shift in the timeline as if history is rewriting itself. Soon he feels some magic disappearing from him as he is effected in the timeline as well without wasting time he flees from battle and rushes to ponyville as he sees the next wave in the time shift about to hit ponyville. He creates a Chaos shield around the town to prevent the time shift as he begins to disappear. Soon back at the Castle of the two sisters it begins to shift as a loud laughter of was heard inside of the now climbing tower of the Castle. It now finishes in becoming The Tower of Dark Ages, a castle home to Equestria's newest leader.

Morning time rose up normally as some of the ponies begin to greet the day but for the mane 6 and Link, they will see things... are different. Link gets up early than the ponies do and walks outside, as he walked he begins to see somethings are different. The air, the atmosphere, the statue... Statue?

"Huh? What the?" Link inspects the statue and becomes shocked as he gathers the ponies around and sees something is wrong. Twilight begins to think this was a crud joke but there it was the Statue of Celestia's memorial.

"It reads, 'Here lies the Goddess of the Sun, Celestia. She perished protecting what she loved' oh no... why?" Twilight tears up hoping this was a joke but sadly it wasn't it as Link now understands what has happened.

"Its not your fault Twilight... Its Veran... She's back."

"Who the hay is this Veran pony?"

"She's was a witch at Labrynna that tried to lead the land to darkness by disrupting time. But why, Why is she back?"

"Um Link dude, you have that hand glowing."

Link's hand glows as if someone was calling him and soon in his mind he sees the image of Naryu The Goddess of Wisdom and Oracle of the Ages. She walks to him beginning to speak up.

"Link, if my senses are right somewhere you are at has its original time disrupted. I believe my powers are wanted once more so I called the other Goddesses to gather the power to give you my Harp again. Please recover the harp and recover the time flow to normal. I fear if Veran is alive... then Ganondorf have returned. Link, Hero of time, save the world."

Soon her image was gone and Link turns back to reality as the ponies are worried about what he's thinking. He soon looks at them all.

"I'm going to fix this Twilight, Rainbow, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie. I'm going to go back in time and fix this."

Link begins to head to the forest to the Master Sword's alter as the triforce symbol begins to glow as he gets ready he is greeted by a friendly face.

"Wait Link I'm coming too, I'm not going to let them keep Celestia gone from us all... that too much."

"Twilight! I don't know... that means you'll have to stick with me and not mess around."

"I promise you, this is a serious matter and I won't let this go through."

With a nod Link holds up his left hand with the triforce symbol and they both glow soon a beam shoots up into the sky with a bright light and finally the light shoots back down to Link's hand and with a blinding light Link now holds the Harp of Ages once more. As he held to the instrument he remembers the tunes in his head that allows him to cross in time. He asks Twilight where would be a nice spot to perform the Tune of Echoes and she takes him just a few feet outside the Ponyville. Then after telling twilight about the Tune, she creates a warp hole. Unknown of when they'll travel to Link begins to string the Tune of Echoes and soon the portal begins to shine and become active. Twilight holds onto Link as they step through the portal and begins to materialize to the past.

Comments ( 2 )

This Link has the most experience with having 4 games under his belt

5882945 Technically yes but it takes place after Oracle of Seasons and Ages so whatever came after wards didn't happen

Login or register to comment