• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 403 Views, 0 Comments

Anniversary - KingNyroc15



A colt verbally defends his murderous lover with a letter. Is he crazy?

  • ...
 0
 403

Two Years

Ponies say love is blind. They could be right...but I think they're wrong. I don't think love is blind; I think it's ignorant. Those in love can deny that they are in love. Some can follow that love, some can deny it, others will ignore it. In a way, I did all three. I was once in love. Hell, I "fell in love" twice. This one would be forever though. A mare understood by no one but me. She was beautiful in her own way, albeit scary at times. Pinkamena is her name, murder is her game. Haha.

Joking aside (there may be more later), she's wonderful. Her past was sketchy but she told me everything. How she was orphaned at an extremely young age of 5, how she learned to defend herself up until she found Appaloosa, how she met Twilight and the other four mares, how they grew up together, and how a group of ponies helped all of them become stronger.

I met Pinkamena as everypony usually does: being on her torture list. Like everypony, I was strapped down and was about to be tortured on. Unlike everypony (except one), I manage to strike a conversation with her. Now and again, she would rant about how no pony cares about her (besides her friends, of course, but they were together for a purpose, not simply because they liked each other.) Trying to sympathize with her, I asked about her life. Sentences later, she untied me for awhile to get a few things off of her chest. It's hard to explain exactly what happened and why she did it. I still remember when she threatened to kill me afterwards. Oh, how that never happened.

She told me that I wasn't the first to be untied and spoken to. There was one other in her past that she gave the benefit of the doubt. In the long run, she said, he actually helped them. It wasn't a complete waste letting him go.

Even though I wasn't the original pony to be let free, I still felt very special that this mare, who had a higher death count than a battle, let me go. Our conversation lasted the entire day. We learned a lot about each other. She said we could hang out more if I wanted to; I came back the next day. She was too sweet to resist. Yes, Pinkamena is sweet, contrary to popular belief. I'm not ignorant of the fact that she has killed countless ponies, but what's done is done. I also know what I said earlier about love being ignorant, but I wasn't in love at this point. That came soon afterward though.

On the day I returned, not only did I surprise Pinkamena with my presence, we spent that whole day together again. Strangely enough, most of the day wasn't spent talking. We spoke for about an hour or two before things got...intimate. She came onto me rather strong. The mare is kinky, I'll give her that. However, I'm sure you don't need to hear details. She told me she almost did the same thing to that colt I mentioned earlier. In both cases, she was in heat. It was an awkward thing to blurt out while advancing on a colt, and I guess hormones are weird because I didn't fight back.

Anyway~, at this point in our relationship, we are celebrating our two year anniversary. I am writing this for anyone to find and read. If you are reading this and despise every word of it, unfortunately this scroll is enchanted to be indestructible to everyone but the pony who enchanted it. (He or she can disenchant the scroll).

I am speaking truthfully when I say that this mare deserves more than simply the judgmental attitude everypony gave her, but all of you are still justified. She is sweet, dependent, and thoughtful. I am not speaking from a bias point of view; she honestly deserves a chance. If I am to be her only friend, so be it. I'll stay with her until she dies of old age, or kills me (haha), whichever comes first. Luckily, we haven't had any problems with our relationship thus far. Life together should be a relatively attainable goal.

Faust, I sound so smitten. What else can I do but praise the mare I love. I give her gifts, spend a lot of time with her, and take her places. I'm not willing to try her hobbies. Almost all of them involve death or torture in some way, but her life is rough. Nothing but ridicule and shunning. I asked her why she does what she does. She simply said that if everypony sees her as a murderer, then she'll become a murderer.

In her past, upon arriving in Appaloosa, she found a pony dying from a stab wound. The stallion said the bloody knife at his side wasn't used by him; it was somepony else. The attacker had fled after the stallion screamed for help. Tending to his wounds, Pinkamena tried to save his life, but it was futile. He died right before the townsfolk arrived. Seeing the unknown orphan and the bloody 10-inch blade (which is her signature weapon to this day) next to her, the ponies labeled her as the killer. They walked up to her, intent on bringer her to justice. Scared and knowing she was innocent, Pinkamena grabbed the knife and pointed it at everyone so they would stay back. She then ran into the nearby forest and remained there...until more evil mares showed up.

Out of all six of the "Evil Ones," as they were called, Pinkamena was the most innocent. Before you start to label me as bias once again, I have heard all of their pasts. Only Rainbow Dash had another rough past; the others are simply doing evil deeds because they believe that is how one gets by in this world. My marefriend and Rainbow are the ones who were basically put in their positions.

Two years...where did the time go? Everything happened so fast. After I finish speaking into this scroll (yes, I said speak), I will be enjoying my two year anniversary with Pinkamena. We plan to have dinner and spend the night in the Crystal Caverns. Appaloosa still isn't too friendly with her, but I can get us in. I'm a alicorn after all. Before I know it, we'll be celebrating our five year anniversary.

That'll be the day.

Oh, hello, Pinkamena. You came early. That's fine. I'm pretty much done anyway. There isn't more to say. Are you ready to go?

Whenever you are, Soren.

Alrighty then. I bid farewell to whoever was reading this. Scrolls that record spoken words...not only will that look weird when they read this, it will lead the way for new amazing advancements in inventions.

I thought you were done

Right. Sorry, dear. Avanté!

Author's Note:

(If you skipped to here, you might want to read first.)
This was another "What If?" scenario, which I love to experiment with. Soren most likely wouldn't do something like that, but that's the fun of "What If?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment