• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 1,789 Views, 22 Comments

Who's Who - Write Holiday



It's another day in Ponyville. Birds sing, leaves sway, and Twilight tries a new spell. Oh, and she is in Fluttershy's body now, the spell kind of malfunctioned. Also Discord found out, that's another problem.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,789

Harmony Divided (finale)

Opening her eyes, Twilight stands and groans from pain. "Well, I could go through your old books and try to find the spell."

"W-what?" She looks up and sees Spike standing over her.

"The book. For the spell, the spell that you're trying to do."

"Spell? What spell?" Spike looks at her confused. "Wait, where's Fluttershy?"

"She's at her cottage, why?"

"I'll be back." Twilight runs upstairs. The window blows open and Fluttershy flies in. "Twilight! We're back to normal!" They hug in the room.

"I guess the princess really came through for us." Twilight says. Discord walks in.

"Well well well, it seems as though our little issue is resolved."

"Yes it is, but no thanks to you. We didn't even know we were changing."

"Twilight, do you really expect me to do something this evil by my deciding?" He asks, a halo popping up over his head.

"You're the one who knew about the side affects before they even happened."

"Guilty as charged." The door opens and Celestia walks into the room.

"Hello everypony, how are we?" She asks.

"We're well princess, but may I ask what is happening with Discord? Why is he even involved in our issue?" Celestia levitates the box containing the elements into the room.

"Discord helped you defeat Tirek. He was reformed at your expense. He has been part of your friends ever since he met you, and I believe it is about time that we give him what he deserves." The box opens and a necklace floats in mid-air. It looks just like the others, but the symbol in the middle is a world. "The element of Unity. He has brought you six together more than once, and he deserves it for the work he has done."

"Why Celestia, thank you." Discord says, holding it. It then levitates and snaps on around his neck. The other elements begin to glow, Twilight's levitating around her neck and Fluttershy's following suite. They begin to glow, shooting different colored beams at eachother. A bright light goes off.

"I-is everyone ok?" Fluttershy asks.

"You." Twilight walks over to her, forcing her to back up. "If you weren't such a cry baby about what ever you needed help with then none of this would have happened!"

"Twilight Sparkle! This is not like you!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Fluttershy quietly yells.

Celestia walks to Discord. "Discord, your element, it was meant for you for a reason." Discord nods and stands tall. He walks over but is hit in the leg by four mares who are bickering while running into the house. He stands up on one leg and floats into the air.

Rainbow Dash walks under him. "What are you doing here?! Come down here and fight me like a colt!"

"You wouldn't last a minute." Applejack tells her.

"We should throw a party for Discord when he wins." Pinkie mocks.

"Oh yes darling, wonderful idea, now if you could please let me handle the decorations when you do, you're sense of beauty is all but good." Rarity laughs out.

"At least I can get friends without making them something to be my friend, or something."

Fluttershy backs up. "Girls?" Discord's element glows the colors of the rainbow. The colors then turn into a floating dot then explodes throughout the room.

Twilight looks around rubbing her head. "Girls? What happened?"

Celestia walks up. "Discord saved you all."

"He did? But why did we act different?"

"Because after you and Fluttershy returned to normal, the balance of harmony had not. The elements were divided, confused and mixed when you two switched bodies. They needed to be reunited and fixed, and that's where Discord comes in." Celestia smiles.

"Discord, it's true, you really are the element of Unity." Twilight walks up to him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I will leave my element with you Twilight Sparkle, you have the others anyway."

"Thank you Discord." He winks and walks out. The princess nods and pops away.

"Wow, I'm surprised he actually did that." Rainbow Dash exclaims, a sense of surprise meant in her voice.

"He can be nice, you just need to get to know him." Fluttershy exclaims.

"Well, I'm glad that's all over. I believe there is a lesson to be learned here for all of us." Twilight proclaims. "But, I think we can just be grateful for being where we ended up. Now then, what did you need help with Fluttershy?"

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, I know this is shorter than the other chapters but I am very happy with the ending. I thank all of you for making this story both my most successful and most enjoyable to write, I appreciate all of the nice things and look forward to writing more in the future. Thank you all, and I'll see you next time :) /)

Comments ( 7 )

i like it and Death Star 813 did you forget to make this story as complete now since this is the ending for it

4929405 oops :rainbowlaugh: forgot about that, thank you! And I'm glad to hear you liked it, thanks for reading it :twilightsmile:

4929415 ok and your welcome two times :pinkiehappy:

I was talkin' to myself just the other day, I was hearin' lots of things I never thought I'd say, but one thing I said really blew my mind (Who's who?) I said I don't know me, but I know you, and if you listen closely we can talk it through, it ain't as simple as we're gonna find (Who's who?) I think I will save you, I think I don't blame you, 'cause I like you and you like me. I was talkin' to myself just the other day, then the bad man came and took me away, I feel bad, but not as bad as me (Get off me, man!) I was talkin' to myself just the other day, (You've got the wrong man!) before the bad man came and took me away, (I'm not that man!) I feel bad, but not as bad as me (Not who I am!)
(Who's Who?)

Sorry, I just had to make that reference :P

5000681 Thanks! Love the review, and I agree with, basically, all of it. Also I'm very glad you like the stroy, I hope you stay and see what I come up with next! But, if you don't want to, that's fine...:yay:

Login or register to comment