• Published 15th Aug 2014
  • 4,242 Views, 167 Comments

A Little Girls Love - darkmage1997



Princess Cadence and Shining Armor find an abandoned scared little human girl while on their way back from an evening out.

  • ...
8
 167
 4,242

PreviousChapters Next
Flurry Heart Arc (Part 5)

"So, not only can we NOT take part in the fabulous ancient ceremony, but we're also about to be frozen solid?!" Rarity questioned.

"Without the Crystal Heart's magical protection, the city is about to become a winter wasteland," Twilight replied.

"What about when King Sombra ruled the Crystal Empire, and the Crystal Heart was missin'? The city wasn't covered in snow then," Applejack asked.

"The Heart wasn't missing. It was still in the castle. King Sombra had just hidden it," Twilight explained.

"I'm afraid Twilight is correct, and the storm clouds are already forming!" Celestia commented, as she pulled back some curtains, showing the encroaching clouds.

"I can totally fly up there and bust those puppies up! No problem!" Rainbow Dash volunteered. However, her advances were cut short, as Celestia shut the curtains.

"I would not advise that, Rainbow Dash. Those storm clouds are nothing like the ones you know," the solar princess said.

"Indeed. The weather this far north has a will of its own. Even we have trouble containing them," Sky added.

"And because of that, it will only grow stronger, enveloping everything in it's path," Luna added.

"Including the Crystal Empire!" cried Cadence.

"And us along with it!" Twilight added, as Pinkie Pie latched onto her.

"Ain't there somethin' we can do?" Nathan asked.

"We could try putting the Crystal Heart back together, but that requires a certain level of magic," Wanda stated.

"What about Mavis? Can't she just make a new Crystal Heart?" Rarity asked.

"I'm afraid the Heart is an artifact that has existed LONG before the Crystal Empire was ever founded. Even we don't know how it came into being," Amanda replied.

"On top of that, Crystal Formation is the most basic form of magic a Crystal Nymph can use, but Mavis has yet to fully master it. And forming a powerful artifact is an advanced level feat," Yuki added.

"Well, there goes that plan," Rainbow Dash commented.

"The Crystal Empire's Royal library is just as extensive as the one in Canterlot. Maybe there's something there we can use," Cadence suggested, giving the baby to Shining Armor.

"I can help with finding something. I'm pretty good with books," Mariah volunteered.

"In the meantime, we will do what we can with keeping the storm at bay, but even our magic will succumb to the frozen north's weather," Celestia said, as she and Luna went off to fend off the storm.

"Meanwhile, some of us should instruct the crowds to get back into their homes. In the worst case scenario, we may need to evacuate the Crystal Empire," Cadence said.

"The three of us can handle crowd control," Rainbow Dash commented, motioning to herself and Applejack and Fluttershy.

"Then rest of us will head to the library to search for anything that can help with the Crystal Heart," Twilight said, as everyone split off to do their tasks.


Not even 2 minutes later,

Shining Armor, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, the kids, and the Nymphs, apart from Mariah, who was helping Twilight and Cadence find a spell to fix the Crystal Heart, were all running around, trying to contain the baby, who was flying around, giggling, and shooting magic about. Nyx, Trinity, and Wanda did their best to keep the baby from destroying the library, "Young filly.... get back here!" Shining Armor yelled, as he, Nathan, Daria, Julia, and Vibrant chased her down the corridor, while Twilight was reading off the books Cadence and Mariah were giving her.

"Anything up there?" Twilight asked, sounding desperate.

"Not yet! I'm not sure how these are organized!" Cadence called back, as the baby popped onto a shelf she was looking at. Cadence smiled at the baby, as she sneezed, firing a blast of magic. She then teleported near Twilight, flying about, as Shining Armor, Sky, Toby, Mavis, and Dana chased after her, "Shining Armor? I thought YOU were watching the baby?!" Cadence asked.

"I'm trying!" her husband called back, as he rounded a corner, chasing the baby, while Toby tripped on a book, which caused Sky to fall on him, her boobs in his face.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?!" Sky asked Toby.

"Yeah, I'll be ok," Toby replied, trying to ignore the tits in his face. Needless to say, Mavis was completely jealous of Sky.


Mavis' Wild Imagination,

In an anime style neighborhood, a young Mavis was running down the streets, her school bag in her hand, and a piece of toast in her mouth, "Oh non! I can't be late again!" she said through the toast, as she neared an intersection. What she didn't know was that her crush, Toby, and his girlfriend, Silver Spoon, were walking down the same path, when she accidently crashed into them.

"Oww, are you both al...?!?!" Toby stopped himself, when he saw that both girl's skirts were uplifted over their hips, giving him a full view of their panties. Mavis quickly hid her panties, completely embarrassed, while Silver Spoon didn't seem all that bothered.


Reality,

"Maybe I should ask one of mon masters about my imagination," Mavis said to herself, as a bunch of books fell on top of her, as the baby giggled as she flew by.

"Mavis, I know you don't like using your gorgon powers, but any chance you can make an exception, just this once?!" Mike asked, as he, Kelly, Clover, and Conner were all being dragged by the baby.

"Typically I do not like resorting to this, but I may as well do it. At least until the ceremony actually starts," Mavis said, as she morphed into her gorgon form.

"That won't be necessary, sweetie. We were able to find a Spell of Relic Reconstitution," Cadence said, as she used her magic to catch the baby, who finally calmed down.

"I just hope this will be enough," Twilight commented, looking at the parchment.

"But this may take more time than we have to spare. We've already begun the evacuations for the city. All of you need to get to the train station before the tracks freeze over," Cadence suggested, as Mavis returned to human form.

"Come on kids, we'll see you to the station," Dana said, as the kids quickly left the library, led by the Nymphs.

"Wait, where are Spike and Starlight?" Mavis asked.

"They went to find someone who they think can help!" Nathan replied, as they got out of the castle. They opened the curtains, only to be blown back by a powerful gust of wind.

"We're trapped!" Melody cried, as Twilight and Cadence exited the castle.

"Well, with luck, maybe this spell will work," Twilight said, as she and Cadence attempted to cast the spell. It appeared to work at first, and the Crystal Heart was able to be reassembled, but the cracks on the Heart was not properly sealed, and it shattered again, "The spell..... failed?! I don't know what else to do," Twilight commented in a defeated tone.

"An old student of mine believes he does!" they all saw Celestia, and the others walking in, along with a new unicorn stallion. He was orange and white with blue eyes. He went to examine the fragments of the heart.

"The baby did this?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"I tried putting back together with...." Twilight was cut off when the unicorn crumpled up the scroll.

"The Spell of Relic Reconstitution. That won't do it," he said, as he got out a book from his bag, "The Crystal Heart's been around for millennia. Restoring a relic like this is magic WAY beyond ONE spell. You need to combine it with something else, something unique to the relic itself. Something that strengthens it and provides it with power?" he said in an urging tone. Everyone knew exactly what he meant.

"The Crystalling!" she exclaimed.

"Combining that spell, with the light and love of everyone gathered for the ceremony, together with Somnambula's weather Adjuration to clear away the snow, and... a little fledgling's forbearance for the parents," the unicorn said handing out scrolls to Starlight, Cadence, and Shining Armor, while also looking at the baby, who giggled in Cadence's arms, "That should curb the little one's power fluctuations," he said, as the baby babbled, squishing his face.

"You must be Sunburst. Starlight said you were a powerful wizard," Cadence said.

"Oh, I'm no wizard," Sunburst admitted, causing everyone to gasp.

"But he's studied magic his whole life! You should see his house! And since no one has any better ideas, what do we have to loose?!" Starlight backed up her old friend.

"I had planned on asking Twilight to be our Crystaller, but since she's going to be busy," Shining Armor said, as Cadence handed the baby to Sunburst.

"I'd be honored," Sunburst said, as the baby reached for his glasses, giggling.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!" Twilight said, as everyone got into position. Twilight once again cast the spell, but it was harder this time, as she had to keep a hold on it. Celestia and Luna aided her in keeping the Heart in place. Starlight then added her magic to the mix. Outside on the stage, Cadence and Shining Armor both gave the baby a kiss on either of her cheeks, while casting the spell Sunburst gave them, while Rarity presented the Purity Crystal to Sunburst.

"Citizens! May I present the newest member of the Crystal Empire?!" Sunburst exclaimed, as he motioned to the baby, who giggled as she was engulfed in a bright yellow light. The crowd cheered, as they bowed, sending their feelings of love all throughout the Crystal Empire, causing it to glow. Sunburst took this opportunity to tap the Purity Crystal to the glowing street, which made the Crystal itself glow. He then dashed back behind the curtain, and inserted the Crystal into the heart, causing it to glow brightly. When the light dimmed a bit, the Heart was reformed, and it made everyone look like Crystal Ponies, while also eliminating the snow. Everyone cheered, as the danger had finally passed, as the Heart's power was able to break open the clouds. The baby then lowered down into her parent's arms.

"Best. Crystalling. EVER!" one pony commented.

"Now this is mighty pretty," Nathan commented. Mavis couldn't agree more, seeing her crystal coating.


Later, at the Train Station,

Night Light and Twilight Velvet had arrived on the train, along with Skyla and Guard Armor, "You would not believe the crazy weather that delayed our train! It came out of nowhere!" Night Light said with a chuckle, as he and Velvet gave Skyla and Guard to Nathan and Mavis.

"But it was all worth it to see this peaceful, little angel," Velvet said, seeing the baby, "Aww, so sweet! Come to your Grandmare!" Velvet cooed, as the baby cooed.

"Yeah, peaceful now, anyway," Applejack commented, as they others all nodded.

"I suppose that spell really worked!" Twilight added, as they all heard the baby gearing up for a sneeze. Everyone ducked for cover, as the baby sneezed normally, with nothing else happening.

"We have Sunburst to thank for that," Shining Armor commented.

"I hope he takes his role as Crystaller seriously. Something tells me the baby will need someone like him for magical advice," Cadence added, as Velvet was handed the baby from Shining Armor.

"Cadence, dear, aren't we going to name the poor little dear, or are we just going to spend the entire visit just calling her 'The Baby'?" Velvet asked.

"We were thinking 'Flurry Heart'," Cadence replied.

"To remember the occasion," her husband added, getting a laugh out of Rarity.

"Goodness, how can anyone forget?" Rarity asked rhetorically.

"Apparently easily, since everyone's forgettin' the four o' us easily," Nathan commented in a salty manner, holding Skyla. Mavis nodded.

"I think it's lovely," Twilight commented, giving Flurry Heart a kiss on the cheek, as everyone went back to the castle.

"So, Skyla, that's gonna be your new baby sister," Nathan said. Skyla fussed slightly, but not enough for Nathan to giver her a stern look.

PreviousChapters Next