• Published 15th Aug 2014
  • 4,242 Views, 167 Comments

A Little Girls Love - darkmage1997



Princess Cadence and Shining Armor find an abandoned scared little human girl while on their way back from an evening out.

  • ...
8
 167
 4,242

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32: The Guild VS The Pirates (Part 4)

Upon landing on the Pirate Flagship, the Guild Elite, Ponies, and Nymphs all rushed through the deck, trying to get into the main palace that was on the stern of the ship, "Wow, these guys really like boasting their power," Icezer commented.

"I'm sensing Mavis' magic somewhere near the back of that building," Wanda commented.

"Ok, then that's where we're going!" Cadence said, blasting the front doors down with a powerful magic blast.

"Yikes, remind me never to get on her bad side," Heiru whispered to Lucas, who nodded as well, as they ventured into the palace. Celestia, Discord, and Wanda were the last to enter, as they sensed something extremely powerful coming towards the ship from under the sea.

"What could that be?" Wanda wondered.

"I think I remember hearing Cadence say something about Mavis and some kind of mermaid queen," Celestia replied.

"Marina talked about that as well. This queen is apparently a goddess of the sea, who apparently has existed since this world began," Wanda replied.

"Well, let's just hope she's on our side, and won't attack indiscriminately," Discord hoped, as they entered the castle themselves.


About 20 minutes of chasing after Cadence,

The group had finally caught up to Cadence, was seen blasting a massive door, "Cadence, stop, this isn't working," Shining Armor pleaded, holding his wife back.

"I'll try to pick the lock," Twilight volunteered, stepping up to the door. She was about to undo the lock, when it opened by itself. The group had then piled into the room, only for the door to slam shut behind them.

"That's never a good sign," Pinkie Pie commented, as various forms of money began falling around them.

"What the...?! Where'd all this money come from?!" Silver exclaimed. A spotlight then revealed Captain Markus, and his Four Admirals, sitting contently at a table, enjoying a meal.

"So, you managed to make it past our First Mates and their crews, eh?" Markus commented.

"Well, no matter. Thanks to that unicorn, we're more powerful than ever before," Aoi commented.

"We'd better be careful, I'm sensing a that captain's magic in all the money that's falling around. We should try not to touch any of the money," Discord advised.

"You needn't worry about us. Nymphs have no need for money," Cosmo commented.

"Plus, this currency is no good in Equestria," Raiden added. Markus then twitched his eyebrow, which caused some dollar bills around Brian to enlarge, and wrap around him like a mummy.

"Hey, what the hell is this?!" Brian yelled, trying to summon his fire, but to no avail.

"It's no use. Once our captain's money wraps around you, you'll soon turn into a coin," Damian commented, as the money tightened around Brian. A flash of light emitted from the money, as Brian was turned into a giant, walking 10 yen coin, "HUH?! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!" he exclaimed, his eyes bulging.

"Let me try again..... on that denim jacket guy," Markus said, as he sent the money at Silver. Like before, it wrapped around the telekinetic teen, and light could be seen emitting from the cocoon of money.

"Silver, no!" Twilight exclaimed, as she went to help the teen, only to find that Silver was transformed into a Gundum Style Action figure, "What is that?!" she yelled, her eyes bulging.

"I can't believe it! He turned me into a lucky coin! Now I have to pray to the spirits of money to turn me back to normal!" Silver said, clasping his hands together, "O spirits of money, hear my plea. Lend me your power, and maybe a twenty," he chanted, as ghostly apparitions began appearing.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Shining Armor exclaimed, his eyes bulging.

"Spirits of money, aid me in my time of need! Aid me in the battle against these pirates; Ancient Art of the Evil Spirits: Haunt Bomb!" Silver exclaimed, sending the apparitions to attack the pirates, only for them to swat them away.

"It didn't work!" Silver and Brian said in unison, back to normal.

"These clowns are getting on my nerves. Deal with them," Markus ordered.

"Of course, Captain," Clarence replied. Luke then pressed the button which opened up the castle, which was lined with the Lunar Panels. He then began transforming into a massive wolf monster, that howled and snarled at the group. Looking above, the group saw Mavis, trapped in a cage, a soulless look on her face.

"MAVIS!" Cadence and the eight Nymphs cried.

"We can take these guys, you guys need to get Mavis, and get out of here," Silver said to Twilight.

"Will you be alright?" Twilight asked.

"We'll be fine. Now go!" Silver said, as the Guild Elite charged at the head pirates. Daria and Wanda retrieved the cage, and brought it outside of the castle. The others soon joined them.

"I'll pick the lock," Celestia volunteered, as she used her magic to break the lock. However, as they were about to open it up and release Mavis, an explosion, bigger than any they've ever seen destroyed the castle, and the Elite were sent skidding back.

"You guys truly are bothersome. Now then, I will only ask once; return OUR mermaid, or die," Markus demanded.

"I can get her back to the ship," Luna volunteered, sing her magic to lift the cage. However, Luke was much too fast, and delivered a powerful punch to the lunar princess. However, he didn't take into account that his sneak attack caused the cage to burst apart, and sent Mavis flying towards the edge of the ship.

"No, Mavis!" Marina cried, as she tried to go and save her, only to be stopped by Aoi, who used a scimitar to keep Marina at bay.

"You know, I really do hate you bimbo fairies, walking around barely dressed like that, showing off your curves in all the right places. Makes me sick," Aoi spat, grabbing one of Marina's boobs.

"Maybe it's because you haven't the kind of figure we get to have," Daria said, smacking Aoi away.

"OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" everyone there said in unison.

"Oh, you did not just say that," Aoi said darkly, pulling out a javelin, "I'll kick all of your fat asses!" she screamed, as she lunged at Daria, who pulled out the sword and shield she took from Aoi's ship.

"Looks like we're all back to business now," Silver said, as they all took their places, ready to fight the pirates, while Cadence snuck around them to try and rescue Mavis, again. She crept slowly over to save her daughter, only for several tornadoes of water to erupt from the water, splitting the ship in two. Mavis gripped the deck, desperately trying to keep from falling.

"Mavis! Grab my hand!" Cadence pleaded, reaching for her daughter's arm. Mavis tried to, but the water was causing her to loose her grip, as she tried to take her mother's hand. With no grip, she slipped, and fell through the crevice of the ship, "MAVIS!" Cadence screamed, as she flew down, trying to reach her daughter. However, debris got in the way, and Cadence was unable to save Mavis, who fell into the ocean. Cadence was completely heartbroken. Her daughter was now lost to the ocean.

"NO! Now how are we going to find Atlantis!?" Markus exclaimed.

"Seriously? A little girl just fell into the ocean, and all you're worried about is some lost kingdom?!" Raiden yelled.


Under the ocean,

Mavis was motionless as she descended deeper and deeper into the ocean, "Everything..... hurts...… so much," she moaned. Thankfully, she was still a mermaid, so she was able to breathe normally underwater. She could hear something coming her way.

"Lieutenant! There's a little girl over here!" she heard a man's voice call out.

"Take her to her royal majesty!" another voice said. She then felt like she was being carried away. Once Mavis got her bearings, she saw that she was being carried by two mermen. And judging by their armor, she could tell in an instant that she was being taken to see The Queen of Mermaids. The two mermen brought her before a massive mermaid. She had black hair, even darker than Mavis', and had similar blue eyes. Her scales were bright green, and she was wearing all manner of jewelry.

"Oh my, what happened to her?" the Queen asked.

"We can only assume that the humans up above were responsible," the lieutenant replied, as the Queen used her magic trident to bring Mavis closer.

"Oh child, you are much too young to suffer this badly," the Queen said, as she cast a healing spell on Mavis.

"I am better. Merci, you highness," Mavis thanked, doing a curtsy.

"It's no trouble at all. Now then, can you tell me what happened to you?" the Queen asked.

"Well, mon friends and family were coming to rescue moi from the pirates, but the ship we were all on split in two, and I fell through the crack," Mavis explained.

"I see. And these friends and family of yours, would they happen to have humans in them too?" the Queen asked.

"Oui. They have shown me nothing but, how you say, compassion since I first met them," Mavis replied. The Queen took a moment to consider what she was just told.

"And these pirates, are they fighting your friends and family?" the Queen asked.

"Oui," Mavis replied.

"Then it's settled. I shall aid you in the battle against these pirates, and I shall do so, by first granting you power," the Queen said, firing a magic beam at Mavis.

PreviousChapters Next