• Published 15th Aug 2014
  • 4,242 Views, 167 Comments

A Little Girls Love - darkmage1997



Princess Cadence and Shining Armor find an abandoned scared little human girl while on their way back from an evening out.

  • ...
8
 167
 4,242

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30: The Guild Vs The Pirates (Part 2)

On Luke's Ship,

The Elite Mutants wasted no time in dispatching with the pirates that were sent to attack, and Stealth, Heiru, Echo-Echo, Naomi, and Cassidy were racing through the ship, which was littered with bones from meat based dishes, trying to find the brig, and the source of the barrier, surrounding the main flag ship, "Takashi, can you pinpoint where the hostages or the machine are?" Stealth asked.

"I'M TRYING, BUT IT'S RATHER DIFFICULT TO GET ANY ACOUSITCS IN A WOODEN SHIP," Echo-Echo replied.

"I'm going on ahead myself to see what I can find," Heiru said, as he phased through floor, as the other four continued on. It was about seven minutes, when they reached some kind of room that looked be made of metal, instead of wood. Inside, was a bunch of computer equipment, two of which include what looked to be a giant ray gun, and some kind of solar panel.

"What could all this be?" Cassidy wondered.

"If I were Raiden, I would assume that ray gun thing is what's making the barrier around the main ship," Stealth commented.

"SO, SHOULD WE JUST SMASH IT?" Echo-Echo suggested.

"You wish it would be that easy!" a pirate, dressed in a wolf pelt growled, as he leapt out in front of them, "I'm afraid this is as far as any of ye goes," he snarled like an actual animal.

"Creep alert!" Cassidy commented.

"We can take him. He's just a low down, dirty dog," Naomi hissed threateningly at Luke.

"Well now, I commend you all for making it this far, but I'm afraid I can't let you let lay a hand on either the prisoners or the machinery. As the first mate to Luke, I, Stanford, cannot allow you to linger here," Stanford said, as a few more pirates joined him.

"WE'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY AND STOP US," Echo-Echo commented.

"Fine with me," Stanford said, as he lunged at them like a wild beast.


On Aoi's Ship,

"Is this really all they have to throw at us? I did nae get even a good warm up with that," Eliza yelled, stepping on the head of one of the pirates in a mocking manner.

"That's actually a good thing in this case. We shouldn't waste time with these small fries," Icezer said, freezing some pirates in place.

"Aye, when ya put it that way," the Scottish girl replied.

"We should check down here," Claire suggested, pointing to a hallway.

"Looks to be worth a shot," Carlos said, as they raced down the hall. Along the way, they saw all manner of weapons decorating the walls. Claire decided to swipe a katana from one of the mounts. It didn't take long for them to arrive in a room that was all metal, with some kind of machinery in it, including a giant ray gun device.

"Is this it?" Sora questioned.

"Alright, maybe there's an Off button on this somewhere. Spread oot and find it!" Eliza instructed. The others were about to look around, when something quickly struck at them all, stopping their search. A girl pirate then appeared in front of them. She had short, pink hair.

"Ugh, can those scurvy dogs NOT mess something as simple as taking care of a few rats?" the pirate complained.

"You must be one of the pirate captains," Claire accused.

"No, I am the weapons specialist Aoi's first mate, Beatrice!" Aoi's First Mate introduced herself.

"Then you must know why we're here," Carlos stated.

"Aye, but I can't just let you take our bargaining chips away, and the machinery in this room is too valuable to be destroyed," Beatrice replied.

"That doesn't mean we're just gonna sit on our butts and let you get away with your plans!" Lucas yelled, his nails elongating.

"Boys, why don't you leave this to me and Claire? You need to find the hostages as soon as possible. We'll handle her and the machine," Eliza said, turning her arms into swords.

"You two sure you can handle this?" Icezer asked.

"Yes. Don't worry about us, just go!" Claire said. The four boys then ran past towards a door on the far end of the room. Beatrice went to stop them, only for the gravity around her to intensify, "You're not going anywhere," Claire said, as the boys ran out of the room. Aoi then used her swords to slice through the gravity.

"Now ye get to play with us," Eliza said, as she and Claire took fighting stances.

"I won't just defeat you," Beatrice said, turning to glare fiercely at the two girls, "I will make sure you two wish you were never born! To my side, my minions!" she yelled. Stepping out from the shadows were a variety of odd characters. One looked to be a giant television set, another appeared to be a bamboo cup.

"Looks like these guys aren't going to go easy on us," Claire said, clutching her katana.

"Let's hope they'll show us a good time, lassie," Eliza replied, as they went to battle.


On Damian's Ship,

Everything on board looked to be what one would expect to find in a big, fancy kitchen, and not a pirate ship, "What kind of ship is this for a pirates fleet?" Brian asked rhetorically.

"Well, everyone's gotta eat, even pirates," Takanosuke replied. It was then that Zach smelled something from down the hall.

"This way guys! I smell some kind of horrid odor through this hall!" Zach said, leading them down a hall.

"What kind of odor is it?" Simon asked.

"It smells like a mix of rancid dairy products and moldy breads," Zach replied.

"Ok, that's disgusting," Brian commented, as they arrived in a room that looked entirely like a kitchen, with some advanced looking machinery in it, "Well, this looks to be the place," Brian commented.

"And that has to be the mechanism that's making that forcefield around the flag ship," Takanosuke theorized.

"Ye be right," a boy dressed in a chef's uniform said, stepping out from the shadows. He was a tan skinned teenager, with blue hair.

"And just who are you?" Brian questioned.

"My name be Patch, First Mate, and Sous Chef to Damian," the pirate replied.

"So he sent some small fry to stop us?" Simon questioned.

"I may not look like much, but me and me kitchen hands do not tolerate others interrupting our work," Patch said, as a living bowl of pistachio ice cream and a giant walking churro emerged from the shadows.

"Your kitchen hands are ice cream and a churro?" Zach asked incredulously.

"Not just any ice cream, the most evil flavor of ice cream: pistachio!" the ice cream bowl replied, as the three pirates engaged the mutants.


On Clarence's Ship,

Deciding it would be easier to sneak around the ship, rather than fight all of the pirates, the Elite Mutants warped into a room in the ship, thanks to Francisco, "Ok guys, looks like the coast is clear," Francisco commented, leading them down a hall. Eventually they found themselves in a massive metal room. Looking around, there were scorch marks, as if a war was being waged in there.

"What happened in here?" Leon wondered, looking around.

"We should focus less on that and more on that big machine. If I had to guess, that big ray gun must be surrounding the main flagship with the barrier," Francisco commented, pointing to the big gun like apparatus.

"Then let's find a way to shut it down," Maria suggested, as they went to look around the room. April shrieked, as she stumbled back from rounding a corner.

"What happened babe?" Francisco asked, as the others went to investigate. When they got over there, there was a monster waiting there, "What the hell?! What is this thing?!" he exclaimed.

"Got you guys pretty good, didn't I?" a boy's gloomy voice asked. Turning to the source, they saw a pirate, wearing a bird mask over his head, standing before them.

"So I'm guessing you're the guardian here?" Leon questioned.

"Indeed. I am the First Mate to Clarence, on account of how powerful I am," the pirate replied.

"And just what might your name be?" Francisco demanded. The pirate then struck a dramatic action pose.

"H," he replied. The Mutants were in disbelief.

'Seriously?! That's way too cool a name for this freak!' they all thought simultaneously.

"And I also know why you are here. In order to get to the main flag ship, you need to destroy this machine. As a result, I'm afraid I must defeat you to earn my keep," H explained, as some more pirates, including a giant number 6, stepped forth from the shadows, "Though, not as afraid as you will be," he added, as the pirates charged at Mutants.


Somewhere, deep under the sea,

A pair of ocean blue eyes on a colossal, shadowed figure glared intensely towards the surface.


On the Main Flag Ship,

Markus and his Admirals were all observing the Mutants holding their ground against their first mates and their henchmen, "Hmm, not bad. This guild may prove to be a challenge," Markus commented.

"Who do those two bimbos think they are? Fighting so beautifully, so gracefully," Aoi seethed romantically, watching Eliza and Claire, as the two flipped, and fought back against Beatrice and the others.

"Keep your head in the game, Aoi. They're still the enemy," Damian commented.

"I know, but at least these two look more dignified then those fairies we caught, walking around in only their underwear. If there's one thing I hate, it's women with bigger boobs and bigger butts than mine," Aoi grumbled.

"Yeah, they are pretty sexy," Luke drooled, only to be kicked into a wall by Aoi.

"Well, we should prepare ourselves, just in case they manage to best your first mates," Markus suggested.

"I still have the Lunar Panel release switch, right here," Luke groaned, holding a button.

"Let's keep that on stand by. We may need all the power we can get if they prove too much," Markus suggested.

"What are you going to do to them?!" Mavis demanded, while still suspended in her cage.

"If they manage to infiltrate me ship, we'll fight them off. Me admiral's first mates be powerful, but they don't stand a chance against the admirals themselves," Markus replied.

"Add our captain's strength to the mix, and we be pretty much invincible," Clarence added, as they left Mavis all alone. Mavis didn't know what to do. She felt completely useless.

"It's all my fault..... if I had never came to Equestria, none of this would be happening!" Mavis sobbed miserably.

"My, my, such feelings of sorrow," Mavis turned to see the demon Mavis from her nightmare standing before her, in an astral form.

"You!" Mavis exclaimed.

"Oui, I am a result of King Sombra's Magic, mixing with your Nymph Magic and negative feelings. And like it or not, I plan on taking over things when I get a chance," the evil Mavis said.

"Non! I will never let you take over! Besides, mon teachers told me that Nymph Magic can never be dark!" Mavis denied, as a sharp pain shot through her head.

"Hmm? An interesting development. I may get what I want sooner then I thought," Evil Mavis said, as she disappeared, leaving Mavis to nurse her aching head.

PreviousChapters Next