• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 359 Views, 1 Comments

Metalflare: Alternate Dimensions - Metalflare1523



Metalflare and Twilight Sparkle travel to anothe world to save Equestria once again

  • ...
 1
 359

A word from the author

Hello readers of the Metalflare series its me Ty here just thought I would throw this into the end of the story to to update yall aboot whats happening with the MetalFlare series for those who are wondering. Sorry about how long it has taken to get this finished but it is a long process for me writing. I want to think all of my friends and family that let me use their names in this story and yes all of the names that arent pony related are people I know and yes I do use a lot of references I hope that you all can find all of them but if not its ok. Also Yes I did base my friends off how they really act and if you know me in real life you know this is how we really act. I want to say thank you to all my readers You take the time out of your day to read my stories which means a lot to me, more than you could ever imagine. Also there will be more to the Metal series actually there will be one more but for those who read my blog posts there will be two more series both featuring Metalflare. So thats about it and again I thank you people for being around and supporting the Metaflare series I hope yall stick around for the Eidolon Slayer series and the Frost shield series they are gonna be even better. If you need to get in contact with me about any questions about anything that deals with the Metalflare series any suggestions you can reach on twitter my username is @Metalflare1523 and on email at a7xdtn@hotmail.com I wont be able to reply to anything automatically I do have a very busy life so yeah I'm glad that you read this far but until next time I'm Ty and as always stay classy Fimfiction.

P.s chase the reason your not in this is because you're the first character I thought of using for my all original story so dont feel bad

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment