• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 357 Views, 1 Comments

Metalflare: Alternate Dimensions - Metalflare1523



Metalflare and Twilight Sparkle travel to anothe world to save Equestria once again

  • ...
 1
 357

Chapter VIII: A promise that must be broken

I then wake up as Rarity and Twilight come through as they finish getting ready.

"So what do you think Metal." Twilight asks .

"You like stunning Twilight." I say I then walk over and hug her.

"What was that for?" Twilight asks puzzled and blushing.

"I just want to think you for coming along and helping me out through all of this and not just this one adventure I want to think you for everything from you helping me out on my first day in Ponyville to the day when I didnt know how to function becuase of my nano machines to the most recent time of helping me save my family I am in an eternity of debt to you." I say to her.

"It's nothing Metal I would have done it for anypony you are family to me and I will always help you whenever you need it." Twilight tells me.

"Alright darlings are you all ready Ty and the rest should be here any minute." Rarity says and about that time Ty Rainbow Dash Pinkie and I think Ty's girlfreind walks in.

"Whats going on everybody let me introduce somebody Maddie this is Metal and Twilight and vice versa." Ty says

"Nice to meet you two." Maddie says.

"Same to you" I say to her. Then the rest of the group walks in.

"So how is everybody we all ready to go I have a little bit of a suprise for y'all tonight" Ty says. About that time a solid white limo pulls in.

"Really Ty this is what you where saving up your money for." Maddie says.

"Yeah it was SHAREEFA GET HER A TISSUE HER NOSE IS ALL DOPTED UP" Ty yells as we all walk outside then the passenger side window rolls down to reveal a man that looks a lot like Ty.

"Did someone say something about needing a tissue" The man says

"DAD" Ty yells.

"When you said you needed a limo driver about a month ago I called them up and reserved one and then when I heard you call them I called them and told them to give you your money back and they said they couldnt so we get to drive one of these bad lads for the next week." His dad says.

"This is gonna end badly we are gonna end up grave diggin' something and then to end it all we are gonna paul walker this into a poll right there in front of the school." Ty says laughing. Then Ty's dad throws him a can and he puts it in front of the tire. He then runs over it and they both yell "GRAVE DIGGER." They laugh and we all pile in. We all talk to each other the ride there and when we get there Ty and I get out first and help the girls out. Ty then leans into the window

"Have fun son." His dad says.

"I will remember to be here about 11:45 becuase it ends at midnight and we are taking Maddie back to our place for the weekend." Ty says to his dad.

"Understood love you son." His dad says.

"Love you too dad see you in a few hours." Ty says as we walk inside.

"Wow we arent even in the gym yet and the music is loud." Micha says.

"CHEESE IT" Ty yells then him Micha and Maddie all run to the gym. Twilight the girls and I then make our way into the gym and as soon as I hear the bass drops I start slam dancing. We dance for about an hour then the music dies down and Principle Midnight is now standing beside Ty.

"Attention attention please may I have Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer come here please." Principle Midnight says. Twilight and Sunset then make their way up and stand on both side of Principle Midnight.

"COME TWILIGHT." I hear Rainbow Dash yell.

"Ty the envelope please." Midnight asks.

"Here you go." Ty says handing her a Solid blue envelope with white trim.

"And the winner is." MIdnight says opening the envelope

"Sunset Shimmer." Midnight says grabbing the crown and placing it on Sunsets head. She is then engulfed in a blinding light. I grab my sword and unsheath it and make my way to the front of the crowd. When the light fades Sunset has transformed she now has solid white hair straightened with a Dress made of pure darkness it looks like it wings the length of my arm and stands a little over 5 foot 6 inches.

"PREPARE TO MEET YOUR FATE METALFLARE!!"Sunset yells demonically.

"LETS TAKE THIS OUT SIDE" I yell at her running outside the gym and down the hall with Ty Micha and the girls following shortly behind. When we get outside I jump down the stairs and make my way to the grass next to the portal.

"Well well well it looks like the tables have turned now the oh so tough Metalflare with his fancy nano machines who can stop anything is now powerless and I am the one who will be victorious and you wil be the one to meet their demise" Sunset screams.

"As long as my heart is beating and I can move I will fight for the greater good even if that means defeating you." I yell with rage shaking my voice. I take off and through my jacket that I was wearing over top of my shirt and throw it to Rarity.

"OK THEN BRING IT ON" Sunset yells at the top of her lungs. She then makes a sword out of the magic that came with the crown. I then run at her and take a swing where she then blocks it with her sword and lanuches me back with a spell and my life starts to flash before my eyes.

"AHH SO METALFLARE HAS BEEN DEFEATED" Sunset yells. I then reach into my pocket grab the nano machine cube and stand up.

"I'm sorry Dusk but some promises are meant to be broken." I say to my self as I slam the nano machince cube into my left arm I am then sucked up into a red vortex

"Well this sucks." Ty yells

"Thats what they do" I yell back. I then see the nano machines start to form inside me and metal wings spring out from my back. I then drop to the ground and land on one knee and see "Metalflare firmware version 1.523 flash in front of me. I then notice my sword now with a full handle and sheath on my back but now my sword is now pulsating with electricity. I pick it up and swing it a few times.

"Metal are you ok" Ty asks.

"HA YOU THINK YOU DEFEATED ME YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THAT BRING IT" I yell

"As you wish" Sunset says.

"Ty get the girls and Micha back inside I dont want anyone getting hurt this is my fight" I say as I fly towards Sunset. Ty gets the group back inside then Sunset and I lock swords.

"See you arent as powerful without them are you." Sunset taunts

"No but I am for sure now YOU ARE GOING DOWN." I scream kicking her back she then starts shooting magic at me as I fly towards her again either blocking the shots with my sword or dodging them.

"Why won't you just DIE ALREADY" Sunset screams as I then slash at her cutting her face she then start to fall towards the ground where I grab her and fling her the rest of the way down and land beside her.

"Because I'm not ready to die" I say she then kicks me and I step back a few feat and she then stands and runs at me where I jump over and grab the crown rendering her powerless. Then Ty and the group rushes outside. Twilight walks over to me.

"You missing somethin" I say to Twilight as I hand her back her crown.

"Ok I just watched the coolest thing ever and Metal totally kicked arse the night is young so lets get back in there and party." Ty yells as we all run back in. I sheath my sword and deactivate my nano machines. We dance for the rest of the night and at about 11:30 we all walk outside.

"Well this where we must say goodbye it was fun but we must go back home now" I say

"It seems like just yesterday we arrived and even though we just met and all I will never forget you guys." Twilight says

"It was great meeting you guys but Metal I have one request if you do something stupid name it after me or name me after it." Ty says.

"Will do buddy I will mis you all but its" I say as we come in for a quick group hug.

"We couldnt have gotten this far without you all so thank you for being here." Twilight says.

"ITS NOT GOODBYE ITS JUST UNTIL NEXT TIME SEE YOU ALL LATERZ" I yell as Twilight and I enter the multicolor zone for one last time.