• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 359 Views, 1 Comments

Metalflare: Alternate Dimensions - Metalflare1523



Metalflare and Twilight Sparkle travel to anothe world to save Equestria once again

  • ...
 1
 359

Chapter IV: The day of nothingness

I wake up and see Rarity and Twilight walking through. Twlight is now wearing a dark blue t-shirt and a white skirt and the same pair of boots from yesterday.

"Come on darling go get changed I put out the outfit for today that I chose for you last night sorry if you dont like it I couldnt find much in your size in the shop" Rarity says as she finishes getting ready. I get up and walk into the back room and find a a solid white shirt with a pair of pitch black pants. I quickly change into them and run out of the changing room.

"Are you ready to go" Twilight says walking into the back room.

"Yeah I am so lets go" I say as all three of us walk to the school. We walk in silence because we either have nothing to talk about or everyone is just to tired to talk. When we arrive we see Ty like always sitting out front but now he is talking with his friend Micha.

"Whaddya say buddy?" Ty says as he and Micha walk over to meet us.

"Oh nothing much you" I say as we stop and talk to them.

"Sorry to interupt but what was you saying Ty about you not being able to Dj the dance On friday?" Micha asks Ty.

"Oh yeah I'm in a different housing situation I'm now staying with my dad thats why he has been dropping me off that or Nick." Ty says as we start to walk into the school.

"Really dude you and Mark arguing again." Micha asks.

"Yeah dude he just goes to far he makes fun of me just becuase of Babymetal he says its music for little kids and it sounds gay so apparently in his eyes it makes me gay so yeah the more you know and it's sad he does this to his only brother." Ty says.

"That is taking it to far but did you really have to argue with him dude you could get past it." Micha tells him.

"Well dude it was getting old after months and months of almost constant name calling and torture over one band enough is enough the fighting was escalating so I had enough the last time he did it was sunday and then after he went to work I packed my bags and then I called my Dad and he came and got me so thats my situation" Ty explains to us as we walk into the lunch room and sit down.

"I'm glad everything is now settled but what about you and Madeline how are you two gonna stay together yes I know we all go to school with her but she used to come up to your house and now whats gonna happen." Micha asks.


"Well I'm gonna talk to dad about that but until then yeah I hope that everything works out" Ty says. Then the bell rings and we all get up.

"So are you gonna stay with me again or are you all gonna go exploring by yourself" Ty asks us.

"I think that we will go by ourselfs today unless you want to go with him Twilight." I tell Twilight

"No I'm fine I can go with you Metal." Twilight says. We then walk outside the lunchroom and see that the hallways are bare.

"Alright follow me I need fresh air and where this is a school we can't exactly walk so I'm gonna go see if I can find us an easier way out and make it so we can also get back in." I tell Twilight as we walk around the building. Once I see that we arent making any progress we walk into the library.

"So did I finally make it were you like books better?" Twilight asks me.

"No I have always liked books but I just needed a nice place to relax and what better place than a library there the last place people go unless they have to" I say as I make my way to the back and walk into the room were we stayed the night when we arrived here.

"Really Metal we have not been up for even 2 hours yet and you are already taking a nap" Twilight says.

"No but thanks for the suggestion I might just do that." I chuckle out. I sit in that little room and think.

"So Metal are we just going to sit here for the rest of the day." Twilight asks me.

"No unless you want to but quick question Twilight." I say to her.

"What is it Metal?" Twilight asks puzzled.

"This portal has been around since Celestia knows when and nopony has ever thought of coming through it and seeing what is does and now all of the sudden its being used more than ever it makes me wonder what else is there in the vast land of Equestria is out there that we don't know about." I say to Twilight

"Thats a really good question Metal but I really can't answer that we will find out more about our homeland as the years pass and then you may even be able to go back to Great Bridle and see if things have changed there." Twilight says.

"I will one day and when and if I do Midnight is going with me she deserves to see if anything has changed" I say to Twilight. I then eventually drift into a dreamless nap. When I wake up I see Ty,Pinkie and Twilight walking into the library.

"There you are I thought you wasnt going to take a nap Metal." Twilight says as I start to walk towards them.

"Well I didnt promise you anything so I think I'm good" I say as we start to walk outside the library.

"So y'all wanna come with me to Rarity's today we are all going so I thought I would invite you two also." Ty says as we walk outside the school.

"Sure I'm in what about you Twilight" I ask her as we meet up with the rest of the group.

"Why not I've got no one else to talk to so sure why not." Twilgiht says. We walk in silence becuase there is really nothing to talk about or everyone has earbuds in listening to music. We arrive at the shop and just as everyone gets comfortable the ground starts to shake. I run outside and see a beast which I thought would make me meet my maker.