• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 359 Views, 1 Comments

Metalflare: Alternate Dimensions - Metalflare1523



Metalflare and Twilight Sparkle travel to anothe world to save Equestria once again

  • ...
 1
 359

Chapter V: There will be blood

The monster stands towering over the roofs of the buildings. While I stand there staring at the hideous beast I hear the doors from the shop swing open from behind me.

"Hey are you gonna stand there and stare at the thing or are you gonna fight it." I hear Ty ask.

"Ty get back in the shop and lock the doors you wont be able to fight this thing." I tell him. He then walks up and stands beside me.

"No I'm fighting with you Metal." Ty says. Then he draws two short swords that look to be made of bone and tipped in silver. Reaching into my pocket I draw my little piece of steel out and activate the blade. We then start running towards the beast.

"You take the left leg I will take the right." I tell Ty. He then nods and starts to run towards the left leg. I run at the right leg and start slashing and Ty does the same on the left. The beast then kickes backwards launching me into the building behind it. Slowly I stand back up and pick up my sword which I dropped when I was kicked and run at the beast again. Then the beast reaches down and picks both of us up one in each hand.

"What do we do now Metal?" Ty asks. I look down to see how far of a drop there is and realize that if we fall we are dead. Then I stab the beast in the wrist and he drops me. I then grab a fluff of it's fur and then jump up onto the top of his arm. Then Ty escapes from his grasp.

"Follow me" I yell to Ty. We then run up the beasts head dodging the swats he throws to knock us off. We stand at the top of his head looking out over the city. Then I raise my sword over my head with the blade facing downwards and Ty follows. Then we stab the monster in the top of the head. Then we take off running as fast as we can down the back of the beast. As we reach the bottom We jump off grabbing our blades and flipping down. When we land the monster falls to the ground and then disentegrates into ashes.

"Metal that was amazing how did you do that without your nano-machines that was the best thing I have ever seen you do and that includes everything you did in Equestria." Twilight says as her and the girls walk outside.

"Uhhh... whats Equestria?" Ty asks. I then turn around and face Twilight.

"Really Twilight did you have to bring up Equestria it looks like we have some explaining to do." I say

"Yeah you do." Ty says. I turn back around to face Ty again sheathing my sword in the process.

"So are you just gonna stand there staring or are you gonna go with us inside" I joke to him as we all walk inside. We then all sit down and get comfortable.

"So do you want explain or do you want me to." Twilight asks.

"I will."I tell her.