• Published 29th Oct 2011
  • 1,813 Views, 6 Comments

Pinkie Swap Day - Zyggy



It's Pinkie Swap Day! Let us see the results!

  • ...
5
 6
 1,813

Pinkie Swap Day

It was a big day for Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Swap Day, a time when Pinkie Pies from different universes swap for a week. It does last a day of Pinkie Time though, so nopony complains. Nopony even knows it happens. The normal universe, due to sheer luck, hasn’t discovered until today.

It all started with a letter arriving in Sugarcube Corner via Pinkie Portal. It read “Universe 6N89-L-Y is to be the swap.”

The first four characters meant the designation, the next character the traits of those Pinkies, and the next letter a Y/N factor, Y standing for “Yes they know” and N standing for “No they don’t.”

This of course made Pinkie panic, for until then all the universe swaps had been from those with Pinkies that were too similar to notice any difference. This one was different, for these Pinkies were like humans, but had too much pony in them to be so. Even worse was the L.

The other Pinkies in this universe crowded around her. Yep, she isn’t the only one: A Neutral Pinkie, and Happy Pinkie, a Depressed Pinkie, and Angry Pinkie, a Smart Pinkie, a Stupid Pinkie, a Lustful Pinkie (Kept locked in a cage most of the time), the Sane Pinkie, the Mature Pinkie, and the Child Pinkie.

“NOT L!” was cried simultaneously by all.

“Now they’ll know... and it’ll be all over!”

“Shut up DP!”

“Why should she? I’ll love this!”

“LP!”

There was pointless argument for over an hour, until they decided to just get it over with. They made five letters, and sent SmP to Twilight, NP to Applejack, DP to Rainbow Dash, MP to Fluttershy, and AP to Rarity.

The rest (StP, LP, SaP, and CP) all remained in the Pinkie House, discussing Pinkie Plans. After all, they were going to one of the more dangerous universes.

“I don’t want to get r-”

“It’ll be fun!”

“LP, we won’t think so.”

They continued to bicker until the other Pinkies got back, each entering the confectionary with ten minute intervals each so nopony would get suspicious. They then waited, having their meals by themselves.

“It’s only ever been E, or D, or P, or N...”

They had let LP out of the cage, and as a result she tried to hit on the most likely Pinkie, DP. The rest of the Pinkies were still in shock from the schedule.

“If only there was a way out of it...”

“CP, it’ll be okay. Just run the moment we get there.”

“MP, I’ll stay.”

“We all know that LP.”

Then they all turned their attention down the stairs, and went down single file. When they got down there, CP jumped onto the counter, NP went to open the door, and the other Pinkies got to work making a Pinkie Portal out of flour.

“Pinkie, what do you want?” Piped Dash.

“Just come in.”

Her friends became a little worried due to her lack of energy, but entered nonetheless, worried for their friend.

“Pinkie Pie, just what...”

Rarity went silent as they all noticed the multitude of Pinkies in the room, and the now Pink Portal on the floor behind the counter. Every Pinkie was rejoicing, yet very upset.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?”

DP went up to Dash slowly.

“It’s time you know about something.”

Every Pinkie then turned to their friends and spoke simultaneously. (Other than StP, because she is an idiot.)

“There are ten Pinkies, one based around each main mindset. Neutral, Happy, Sad, Lustful, Stupid, Intelligent, Sane, Angry, Mature, and Childish. That is how we can be in several places at once and catch up with even Dashie. However, once a year, for one week, we do the impossible. We exchange Pinkies with another universe, and this year, it would be impossible to hide the secret, so here we are, telling you all.”

At this, the Pinkies backed up from the Pinkie Portal, and out came the well previously mentioned Mare Human things. As would be excepted, this scared everypony but the Pinkies.

Each one was, to make it short, they looked like this.
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/42480?search=favorited_by%3DTabz

Out came one who was clearly Happy, another Sad, another Angry, another Sane, another Mature, one was ‘innocent,' one was clearly like LP but more so, one Smart, one Stupid, one Neutral.

Each was over twice as tall as any other pony, and they stood on their hind legs. They looked about.

“So this is your shop?”

“Yep!”

“Shut up LP, let’s get going.”

All the ‘normal’ Pinkies went through the Pinkie Portal, closing it behind them. All of the New Pinkies, apart from Innocent Pinkie, turned to the only five ponies in the room, who were still incredibly shocked, and asked one thing.

“Where are the men?”

Comments ( 6 )

First and can't wait to see what happens next.:pinkiehappy:

#2 · Oct 29th, 2011 · · ·

oh god furry. kill it with fire

20249
I don't know how it happened.

This can only end in tears. :pinkiecrazy:

20249

Don't worry, the presence of multiple Pinkie Pies in one world is the sign of the End Times, so the world will eventually be cleansed in purging fire and lava.

Login or register to comment