• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 560 Views, 3 Comments

Perspective Changes Everything - Luyten



The changeling swarm is back for another invasion! But one of the royalty, Aeris, has different ideas, some that involve peace. Join him on his quest to put out the fires between Equestria and the Changeling Swarm

  • ...
0
 3
 560

Chapter Four: Finale!

Chapter Four:

(Ten minutes later)

I was propped up against a wall, most likely forgotten about. I couldn't hear much anymore, only very muffled shouts and the occasional clang of metal on metal. I couldn't see anything, seeing as I hardly had the strength to open them.

I sighed to myself, I failed them...and I was so close to...

Then, I felt something touch my chin and lift my head up.

"Chrysalis...it's over. " He said, the one who I should've taken care of a long time ago: Aeris.

I spat in the direction his hooves were.

"You had a chance to redeem yourself. To set everything right. For there not to be countless casualties. You've failed, Chrysalis." The disgrace continued.

I started to speak, but Aeris cut me off.

"You're a dead changeling, Chrysalis." The bluntness of the statement caught me off guard. I looked down to find that I was indeed a dead changeling.

A spear found it's way in between my ribs and into my right lung. I wondered how I failed to notice it.

When I looked up, my son had gone away.

Until now, I had never felt so alone.

The sounds of battle faded from my ears, as well as the rest of my senses.

Today was supposed to be perfect, I thought.

Author's Note:

There is another chapter coming shortly.

I promise.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment