• Published 29th Oct 2011
  • 14,751 Views, 299 Comments

Purple Haze - TheGentlemanCreeper



A night at the Harvest Moon Music Festival with a certain purple unicorn goes horribly wrong

  • ...
16
 299
 14,751

Epilogue

"Ah... Come on... You son of a... Twilight!" you yell out in frustration. "How do you put this damned thing on?!?"

"Oh come on!" she says as turns away from the mirror. "I just showed you how!"

You hold your tie out to her in desperation. "It just didn't click, I'm sorry. Please? We've got like an hour before we have to go to the wedding and I don't want to spend it tying knots."

Twilight lets out a haggard sigh as her horn starts to glow. "Just this once, now pay attention."

Your tie takes on a life of its own as it floats through the air and settles down on your neck. "Now see? You've got the pony," Twilight says as she holds up the smaller end of the tie. "And you've got the manticore." She punctuates this by holding up the wider end. "The manticore runs around the pony once... twice... and then pounces through the tree... then gets its tail stuck in the branches. And see? You've got a four in hoof knot."

You blink a few times and slowly nod. "...Yeah. I see."

"Great," Twilight says as she turns back to the mirror. "You look good in tie."

You shake your head as you join her side. "Bleh, I don't think so."

Twilight rolls her eyes, but turns her attention down to your side. "How are your ribs?"

You shrug a bit as you tug at the bandages. "It's alright. Haven't had to use the pain pills the doc gave me."

"Oh well that's good! Maybe you're recovering faster than he expected. We should ask him about getting those bandages off soon."

"Well, we can't exactly ask him at the altar," you say as you root around through Twilight's makeup drawer. "Where's your stash? I know you keep it in here."

"Drawer down," Twilight says idly as she runs a comb through her hair. "I figured you'd be after something, so there's a joint in there already made."

"Oh, you think of everything," you say as you find the joint she was talking about. You give Twilight a peck on the cheek before moving over to her bed and lying back on it. "You going to want a hit?" you ask as you fish out your lighter.

"Maybe in a bit, there's something I wanted to talk to you about that's been bugging me."

You let out a puff of smoke before setting the join down in the ashtray. "Oh? Something wrong?"

"Well, sort of," Twilight says as she walks over to the bed. "Remember a few days ago? When we got back together?"

"And I broke three ribs? Yeah, I think I remember that," you say sarcastically.

Twilight gives you a look before she takes a seat next to you. "Well, when you found out that I wasn't pregnant... You kinda looked... Sad. What was that about?"

You lay back in bed with a smile. "Twilight, remember when we were in the hospital and I said I'd love you and only you?"

Twilight nods as she lays down by your side.

"Well, I lied."

"What?" Twilight asks in disbelief. "What are you-"

You put a hoof to her lips and stop her from going any further. "Let me finish. You promised you wouldn't jump to conclusions."

Twilight looks to you for a moment before closing her mouth and looking at you intently.

"I'm going to love somebody else in the future," you say as you put a hoof around her shoulder. "It may be a colt, it may be a filly, I don't know. They-"

"What!?" Twilight yells as she sits up in confusion "What do you-"

"Let me finish!" you cry as you motion for her to lay back down. She reluctantly lays back down beside you and keeps her mouth closed as you continue.

"They're going to live with us for a long time and we're going to end up watching them grow up and they're going to love us with all their heart. And you know what the kicker is?"

"What?"

You draw her closer to you and wrap both of your hooves around her. "They're going to call you 'mom' and they're going to call me 'dad'."

Twilight's eyes seem to shine as she finally gets it. "Oh..."

"One day, I want to have a kid with you. I want that kid to have all the love a kid should have growing, the kind of love I didn't get. And to top it all off, I want to grow old with you, spending our days getting stoned as you read me The Metamorphosis and watch The Cutie Marx Brothers by a roaring fire."

Looking over to Twilight, you see her smile at you as her eyes start to tear up. "I really love you, you know that?" Slowly, she leans forward and presses her lips onto yours and kisses you deeply. You smile a bit halfway into the kiss, but gasp aloud and break the kiss.

"I REMEMBER!" you yell aloud.

"Remember what?" Twilight asks as she sits up. "I thought we remembered the entire night when-"

"HOTLIPS!"

Twilight looks at you for a moment, but her eyes go wide and a heavy blush starts to work up her face. "Oh come on!"

"What do you mean 'Oh come on'? What's wrong with being a good kisser, hot lips?" you ask teasingly.

"It sounds so embarrassing! How'd you even come up with that?"

"Oh you know how!" you cry as you wrap your hooves around her waist. "You were nearly shoving your tongue down my throat when-"

"Shut up shut up!" she yells with a heavy blush. "It's so embarrassing! I can't be-"

You nuzzle Twilight's neck, eliciting a giggle from her. "Don't be embarrassed. I think it's hot... But we kinda got off topic."

Her blush seems to go down a bit as she nods. "Yeah... But I honestly don't think we're ready for a child, yet."

"Well, yeah. I'm not saying I want to knock you up right now, I'm saying that one day, when you're ready and I'm ready, that a kid would be great idea"

"Yeah," Twilight says as she cuddles up to you. "It would be great."

You stay quiet for a little while and just soak it all in, until you turn to Twilight with the million dollar question. "Want to get married?"

Twilight nods as she lets out puff of smoke. "Yeah... That'd be awesome."

You can't help but laugh aloud. "I love you."

"Love ya too, sexy."

Comments ( 61 )

Eeyup. That's a wrap folks. Time to pester him to write the Fluttershy one, lol.

Over already? Awww...:fluttershysad:

Well, at least it ended on a happy note. I just expected it to be longer. :yay:

Cute, now I can read your fluttershy one once it comes out!

I have a favorite quote the famous actor Paul Newman -on adultery: "Why go out for a hamburger when you have steak at home?”
I loved this one from beginning to end.

313997
I don't get the quote, but I'll agree with it anyway.
and yes, I did enjoy this. I have to get around to reading the rest of your stories I haven't finished.
The only one.

And now we wait the eternity that will be the Flootershai fic! 8D

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR WAIT ON! :pinkiesmile:

314024
He was married for 50 years up into his death of really old age. The quote is a metaphor stating that the one you have waiting for you at home is better than some cheap piece of tail.

Another great story concluded. Had a blast following it! 5 stars.

-SNIP-

314050
Ah, that makes sense. A piece of advice that's timeless, I'll be sure to take it to heart.

314063
Danke. Kind of out of it right now, painkillers and all. Writing a blog post to explain all and if you, or anyone else reading this comment, sees anything that doesn't make sense or what not, just send me a PM.

314074

Hope I didn't seem a bother. I almost never point out typos but I figured since you had just submitted it you'd still be around to catch it. But yeah, PMs for future typos, got it!

What's next, the fluttershy or ditzy fic?

314096
At the same time. Same with the Freudian Slip Sequel and whole bunch of other fics.

Man, I could have sworn Tokey was going to be behind the waitress ruining the night at the bar. Oh well.

Great story!

314115

Awesome, I had taken a look at the blog but it was only a quick skim. Hope you feel better soon (those painkillers really help). And I look forward to reading.

Thank you for this awesome story! It was great, from start to finish, and I loved every part of it. You really have a knack for writing. Good ending too!

Honestly, I didn't want to read this fic at first. I thought the marijuana thing would ruin it for me. But I read it anyway. And loved it. A lot.
Thank you, sir, it was amazing.

a little short, but I like it

I freakin' love you man. What a great ending to a great fic. I love happy endings. Cant wait to see your next fic!

Oh and + one follower for you~!

"...At last, I can go to sleep."
That were my words from yesterday.

And I want a sequel!

This story is so amazing, seriously! This made it into my favorite list.

I agree, sequel for this story! Probably follows their marriage and having a kid, getting him on some toke as well! Haha

Beautiful little Epilogue, worthy conclusion to a great story.

I had a fantastac time with it, as with all your other fics. Can't wait to see more stuff playing out in your little Ponyverse. :pinkiehappy:

D'aww, it's over.

This was really fun to read. Great job, GentlemanCreeper. You're probably the Second-Person writer.

314693
>a little short, but I like it
>a little short
>short
>47,084 words
lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

315429
I think he means the epilogue, dear Creeper.
...Unless he doesn't.
Then that "LOLWUT" is well-deserved.

Dude, I'm not gonna lie. I've enjoyed EVERY LAST ONE of your Mane Six X You stories, and I can't wait for the next one. Any idea on when it'll be out?

Also, say Hi to Coffeebean for me!

~Lithe

315555
No idea, will start working on it tomorrow, though.

315563

You should totally swing by the IRC. A bunch of us authors congregate there to bounce ideas and whatnot. Just scroll to the bottom of this page and click "Chat."

Hope to see you there!

~Lithe

Once again, you never cease to amaze me, Monsieur Creeper.

Can't wait for that Fluttershy fic. :yay:

315570
Yes Creeper, do this. They're a fun bunch and I should go there as often as I used to.

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/061/294/1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg?1279885294

the story was awesome gentlemen creeper

btw who is getting maried?

Despite really liking Twilight stories, I think I have to say I liked "me" in the Rainbow Dash and Rarity stories more. For one, you get to be referred to as "Bones", and second, you can always say, "Trust me...
monologuedb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Leslie-Nielsen-Dr.-Barry-Rumack-Airplane1-150x150.jpg
I'm a doctor." :rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile:

Darnit Creeper, stop taking full control of my emotions!
all kidding around aside :twilightblush:

YOU my good sir, have earned so many stars for this story that I'm pretty sure the site won't give me the option to vote on it anymore. :moustache:
Excellently done as always and hopes for you to feel ready and willing after your break! :yay:

315429

I meant this last part was a little short is all,
the story as a whole was fantastic!! I already printed it out


and now Dash will Kiss Twilight

:twilightblush::rainbowkiss:

Another well written story, I can't wait for the next one! :twilightsmile:

And thus concludes the best stoner love story ever!:ajsmug:

313913Fraklestria?.........and agreed:moustache:

I don't know if anyone else has brought it up, but something I was expecting to happen at some point in this story just plain didn't; the main character never reacted to finding out that Twilight was Princess Celestia's student, if he ever found out at all. There were bits that foreshadowed such a conversation (i.e. the note that came along with the Cutie Marx Brothers movie), and a time or two when I thought it was going to come out (the 'no more secrets conversation in the restaurant', and Snapshot's comment; "The Princesses? I'm sure you'll meet them one day.").

Did I just miss the part where the main character finds out? Or is it really not anywhere in the story?... Does he still not know? It's a shame; I had been looking forward to that.

that was an awesome story i really enjoyed it :yay:

I wish there was sequals to the stories of the main six.
Are you planning on makings sequals after you finish your story?

if i knew how to post images, i would post the handlebar mustache guy saying brilliant

(still a noob to things like that -.-)

anyway, unyil i figure that out, you shall recieve 5/5 'staches

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Dude your stories are great, i love how they all are in the same universe going on it in the same time. Honestly your probably my knew favorite writer on here! :yay:

I gotta say, this story really bugs me. Yeah, it's sweet and cute and everything works out in the end, but... I just can't bring myself to agree with the premise and major content of the story. So much of this doesn't fit with how I think Equestria works. I hate to say it, but I can't like this story, not when it goes against so much of how I view ponies. And it's a bit disheartening that this will be a part of your canon when I can't bring myself to acknowledge it. :unsuresweetie:

But, on the technical side, this is well written, and I only noticed a few errors here and there, nothing major.

This is up there with my top favorite stories of all time! :yay:

(plus you can never find a good Drug fic on here)

1853853 I cant see the picture so im gonna assume random things .... YOU BITCH

Omg best story I have read in the past 2 days :)

Login or register to comment