• Published 1st Jul 2014
  • 1,608 Views, 19 Comments

Herobrine Comes to Ponyville - Blue Tiger



Will the Mane 6 be able to defeat who or what ever is causing these weird things? Read the story and find out.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,608

Epilogue

Pinkie Pie was in her kitchen at her house making her favorite breakfast. She reached for the eggs, but they weren't on the counter. They were floating in mid-air. This time, there were purple sparkles around it.

"Okay, Twilight," Pinkie said. "You can stop with that now."

"This is not Twilight!" Said a hoarse voice.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!! Herobrine is back!" Pinkie ran out the house, but stopped running when she noticed Twilight and Rainbow were laughing really hard next to the window. She also noticed Rainbow drop a voice changer.

Twilight noticed Pinkie standing there and grabbed a hold of herself and said, "Oh, hey, Pinkie. What's goin' on?"

"Well, just now you were trying to scare me," Pinkie said.

"C'mon, Pinkie," Rainbow said. "Admit it. We got you."

"Yeah, I guess you did." Pinkie laughed a little. She went back inside.

"Hey, Twilight," Rainbow said. "Maybe we can go back to that Minecraft world again sometime. It was really cool!"

"Never in a million years!" Twilight said.

They both laughed.

The End

Comments ( 11 )

I will be sure to read this.

4627329 in case you haven't read the description, this is my first fan fiction. so please don't judge me if its that bad

4627329 okay ill be sure to update it soon or when I get a chance

I was trying to add to one of the chapters but it just started to look stupid so ill just leave it the way it was.

4637742 I know it's your first fiction, it's 7/10, good story.:twilightsmile:
4641306 It's okay:pinkiesmile:

Can you make another one?

4753995 yeah I have more stories than this if you wanna check them out.

really another blants evil Herobrine fic sir you seriesly need to watch these.

#saveherobrine

Login or register to comment