• Published 1st Jul 2014
  • 1,607 Views, 19 Comments

Herobrine Comes to Ponyville - Blue Tiger



Will the Mane 6 be able to defeat who or what ever is causing these weird things? Read the story and find out.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,607

2 - The Minecraft World

The six ponies reached Twilight's house. Twilight opened her door.

"Spike?" She called. "Spiiiiiike!"

"Is he asleep?" Rainbow asked.

"He might be, considering he likes to sleep a lot," Twilight said. She went upstairs and found Spike and Apple Bloom asleep in their beds. She slightly shook Spike to wake him up.

"Huh?" Spike rubbed his eyes and blinked three or four times.

"Spike?" Twilight said. "Have you taken Rarity's rare blue diamonds?"

"What? No! I would never!" Spike said.

"Okay. Just making sure because her diamonds are missing. You can go back to sleep now." Twilight went back downstairs.

"Spike didn't take them," Twilight said to Rarity.

"Okay. I'll just go find more then," Rarity said. She walked out the door. She screamed and ran back in.

"What happened?!" Twilight said.

"Something... Blocky pony... White eyes... Very weird..." Rarity panted.

"What're you talking about?" Twilight went outside and saw something very, and I mean VERY, unusual. Like Rarity said, there was a blocky pony with two white eyes. He noticed Twilight and he summoned a weird purple portal and went through.

"What is going on?!" Rainbow, followed by the other four, came out of the house.

"Girls! I think it was that blocky pony who was doing the weird things!" Twilight said.

The portal started to suck the six in. Eventually, they were in the portal.

"NO!" Rainbow said

"Somepony! Help!" Pinkie said.

Fluttershy let out a long, loud shriek.

"This is a dream!" Twilight said. "This is just a dream!" Blackness...
**********

Twilight was the first to wake up. She was shocked at what she saw. She and the other five were all blocky just like the white-eyed pony and so was her tree. Not just her tree, but all of Ponyville, and possibly all of Equestria!

"Girls, wake up!" Twilight shook the others slightly to wake them up.

"What in tarnation is this place?" A.J. said.

Fluttershy let out a small squeak.

"Calm down. I think I've seen this in a book," Twilight said. "If I remember right, this is the Minecraft world."

"The what-what?" Rainbow said.

"The Minecraft world. The book said that ponies can reach this world by summoning a portal just like that weird pony created back at our world."

"So how do we summon the portal?" Pinkie said.

"Uhm, I haven't read that far yet."

"Great, we're stuck in a world with no way out," Rainbow complained.

"We'll figure it out eventually," Twilight said. "But for now, we have to worry about survival."

"Hey, look, a chest," Rarity said. She pointed a hoof to a brownish orange chest with four torches around it.

Apple Jack walked to the chest and opened it. "Hey, there's apples in here!" She took out six apples. She was about to eat one until stopped by Twilight.

"We should save those for later, A.J." Twilight said. "Plus, you should give each of us an apple since there's six apples and six of us."

A.J. gave each pony an apple and she had one for herself.

"What else did you find?" Rainbow said.

"I found a couple pickaxes, three or four loaves of bread, and some wood," A.J. said.

"Just take it all," Twilight said. "We might need them."
**********

"Okay, girls," Twilight said. "Pinkie Pie and Apple Jack, you two are in charge of getting food. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, you two are in charge of getting iron and coal. Rarity and I will get wood and stone. Okay, all set? Let's go."

The three pairs were just about to leave but was stopped by Twilight again.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Take these." She gave each pair a yellow circular object with a blue half circle with a sun on one side. "These will tell you the time. The blue with the sun means it's day. When it's night, it will turn blue will turn black and the sun will change to a moon."

"Thank you, Twilight," A.J. said.

The six left the house and did as told.
**********

Later in Everfree Forest, Rarity and Twilight were getting the wood and stone they need. Rarity was cowering, but not because of the monsters, because she's afraid of getting dirty.

"Rarity, I need some help here," Twilight said. "We're never gonna get out of here if you don't help."

"I don't want my beautiful mane to get dirty," Rarity said. "I just washed it this morning."

"There are things more important than a mane, Rarity," Twilight said. "Like surviving."

"I'll have you know that I washed my mane for two hours this morning," Rarity said. "I would prefer not to have my time wasted on washing it by getting it dirty again."

"Okay, I guess you'd rather die than help us defeat Herobrine," Twilight said.

"Herobrine?" Rarity started to sound scared.

"Yeah, that's who that blocky pony was," Twilight said. "You know, with the white eyes?"

"Fine!" Rarity said. "But if my mane gets dirty, I'm blaming you."
**********

Pinkie and A.J. were hunting for food. They saw a few chickens colored orange with purple on their heads.

"Heh, these chickens look like Scootaloo," A.J. said.

"HEY!" said a voice behind them.

They turned around and saw the real Scootaloo. "Oh, hey, Scootaloo," A.J. said.

"I may look like a filly who can't fight on the outside, but on the inside, I'm as strong as a buffalo." Scootaloo stood on her hind legs and jumped up and down and punched the air like a boxer would. "C'mon! Put 'er up!"

"Oh, Scootaloo, I didn't mean it like that," A.J. said. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant the chickens' color looks like you."

"Oh, okay." Scootaloo went back to all fours. "Say hi to Rainbow Dash for me."

"Alright, see ya later."
**********

In a cave just outside Ponyville, Rainbow and Fluttershy were getting the iron and coal. Fluttershy, of course, was terrified of being in there.

"Think happy thoughts," she said to herself. "Happy thoughts like... Cute little bunnies."

"Ugh, I'd rather be up in my nice and comfortable cloud back in the real world right now," Rainbow said.

"You don't even think that's what I'd want too?" Fluttershy said. Right after she said that, a loud crashing noise echoed in the cave. Fluttershy let out a loud shriek of terror.

"Relax, Fluttershy, I just dropped my pickaxe," Rainbow said.

"Sorry," Fluttershy said with a hardly audible whisper.
**********