• Published 18th Jun 2014
  • 1,059 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Gadget - The Infinity Doctor



The reign of Discord was a horrid time for the ponies of the newly-founded Equestria, especially with his abominable creations running rampant throughout the land.

  • ...
1
 2
 1,059

Go Go Gadget Harmony Equalizer

"You ain't gettin' away this time!" the stallion shrieked, tackling me.
We rolled in the dirt, and I landed on my back, the stallion perched on my stomach. This guy obviously didn't take any chances, and began pounding his hooves into the ground in an attempt to land a blow.

'Pfft, amateur' I thought, my neck stretching to dodge his attempts. He eventually grew frustrated, and slammed his hoof onto something more stationary, namely- my chest. You know, just because I'm mostly made of metal, doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt every time I get hit...and let me tell you something, those hooves hurt...like...a pound of wet cement striking you in the chest, dead-center. I quickly pushed the stallion off, standing, I dusted off my trench coat, and stood my ground.

"Well freak, that all you got?" he snarled, dragging his hoof through the dirt.
"Go Go Gadget Dart Gun" I stated.
A thin pole popped out of my shoulder, I took hold of it, and peered through the viewer. One after the other, a small dart lodged themselves in the mob ponies, forcing them to collapse onto the ground.

"You killed them!" one of the remaining ponies shrieked, pointing an accusing hoof at me "You monster! You bucking killed them!"
She then broke down into sobs, lamenting the loss of the ponies spread across the checkerboard ground.

"They're not dead..." I said, turning as I rolled my eyes at her dramatics "...they'll wake in a few hours"
I said nothing more, and continued walking.

"Why?" she shouted after me.
'What?'
"What?" I said, shooting a glare back at her as I stopped.
"Why? Why did you spare them?"

'Well? Don't just stand there like an idiot- tell her!'

I turned and began walking once more, not caring to look back at the mare.


'You're a coward, you know that?'

'Yes, I do, that's about the twelfth time you've reminded me' I responded sarcastically.

'Yet you're still walking away from that mob'

'Because when they wake up, they're gonna be out for blood'

'Or oil' it reasoned 'or both'

'Don't remind me'

'If you insist'

'I do, and still, you keep pestering me'

'How else would I spend my time?'

'How about, oh, I don't know- doing something productive?'

'Like what?'

'Try crotcheting, then get back to me on that'

The voice, in a rare, rare, rare show of kindness, shut its trap, leaving me to my own thoughts as I continued trudging through the chaotic landscape. I didn't know where I was going at the moment, I never did, unless I was summoned by Discord.

'And of course, you always come running, like a puppy'

'I thought you-'

'Nah, tried it, didn't like it'

'Then do me a favor and go nuke yourself, maybe then I could get some peace'

'Ha! Peace? Here? At this day and age? You're dreaming'

"Yes...yes...I am..."

'Wow, you actually spoke out loud that time!'

'Don't make me come in there...'

'Hardy har har- I'd like to see you try'

I growled to myself as I continued my pointless journey, eager to lose myself in the chaos.

Author's Note:

This one was too short, blame writer's block for that...sorry...
The next one will be longer, I promise :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment