• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 1,533 Views, 29 Comments

The Love Chronicles Of PinkieShy, RariJack, and TwiDash - Fireflamefox



RariJack: AJ cheats. TwiDash: RD and Twi share feelings. PinkieShy: Fluttershy puts Pinkie to bed.

  • ...
13
 29
 1,533

Epilogue

Twi, Dash, Rarity, AJ, Pinkie, and Fluttershy sat in a field, watching their children frolick and play. Rarity nuzzled Applejack, Twilight fell asleep on Rainbow, and Fluttershy gently kissed Pinkie's cheek. Rarity sighed.
"Beautiful day, isn't it?" She said.
"Sure as sugar is," Applejack replied. Rarity smiled and closed her eyes as she placed her head under Applejack's chin.
Fluttershy soon noticed that her daughter Rose Blush was not playing, her pale pink mane covering one eye as she watched the others from a corner. Pinkie noticed too, and said, "I know you're shy, the same thing happened to your mother. I'm sure they'll like you, so go on and play!"
"Ok, Mommy," Rose said as she silently trotted over to Dazzle and asked her to play. Dazzle excitedly nodded and the two started running around and playing instantly.
Rainbow's head laid on Twilight's sleeping back as she watched her kids play. "It is a beautiful day. It certainly is."

Comments ( 10 )

i love the epilogue a lot and i can't wait for the sequel what that come out

Thanks! The sequel as early as a few days or as late as a few weeks, it depends on how much time I spend on here.

4700529 your welcome and ok and will the sequel for this story when that come out have a lot of chapters for it

Not sure...we'll just have to wait and see! :)

4700763 ok and i hope for the sequel when that come out for this story has a lot of chapters for it if it doesn't then it will still be enjoyed to read

The grammar and pacing is good right? I mean those dislikes are scaring me away here but I want to read this XD.

Yes, the grammar and pacing are good.

4718972
Awesome and i am reading it right now and I like it so far. :scootangel:

Login or register to comment