• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 1,533 Views, 29 Comments

The Love Chronicles Of PinkieShy, RariJack, and TwiDash - Fireflamefox



RariJack: AJ cheats. TwiDash: RD and Twi share feelings. PinkieShy: Fluttershy puts Pinkie to bed.

  • ...
13
 29
 1,533

Date Night

Rainbow, Twi, Pinkie, and Fluttershy had all asked to go on a triple date with Rarity and AJ, but they politely refused. They needed this time alone.
Applejack paced outside Bon Bon Cafe, where they would eat dinner at. Rarity finally arrived in a Crystal chariot pulled by two Crystal Pony stallions. When she stepped out, she was wearing a sparkly, jewel-lined azure dress. The rims were all lined with light cornflower blue gems, with the dress having no sleeves.
"Rarity...you look more beautiful than ever!" AJ gasped. Rarity's hair was in an updo and she had on pale cornflower eyeshadow with light purple lip gloss.
"Thank you, Darling! You look beautiful as well," AJ was sporting the dress Rarity had designed her for the Grand Galloping Gala with her hairstyle being the same she wore at Cadance's wedding.
They entered, ordered, and started to talk.
"I'm sorry I haven't told you yet, but I'm...well, I'm...pregnant." Applejack's jaw hung open. "You're really pregnant?! With how many?"
"Twins...!" Rarity replied. "This is amazing! Now we'll have a perfect family!" They ate quickly and rushed home. "Names...we want them to be a combination of both our names..." Applejack said.
"Rare Apple!" Rarity suddenly blurted.
"Nice! What about Jack and Rare Apple if they're a boy and a girl, and Rare Apple and-" AJ was cut off as Rarity blirted, again,
"Apple Air!"
"Thats nice too, Rarity. This was easy. Now let's go to bed," Applejack replied. The mares plopped down on their bed and shared a long kiss before turning off the lights.